• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Legacy - A roleplay in the spirit of classic Naruto

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
Naruto Legacy.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is only in the aftermath of tragedy that we are truly reborn, severed from what we were once were only to become something unrecognizable. Such is the tragedy of Naruto Uzumaki, the man who several generations ago brought peace to the Shinobi world. The world he made was beautiful in all of its essence; a world where all armed conflict simply ended. Scholars once wrote that it was a golden era, bound to reign for all eternity. Little did they know that their lands were about to be engulfed by the largest war in history

Eight long years ago Naruto’s teachings were tossed aside, and the world plummeted itself into the ignorance and chaos of war once again. This war however, was unlike any other witnessed, its flames burned hotter than any prior. Thousands if not millions of lives were lost, each drop of blood splitting the shinobi world further from the teachings of Naruto Uzumaki.

The war was caused by years of politics and aggression that had been repressed during the golden era of peace, border disputes were just an excuse. While Naruto may have been a great leader, sadly he could not resolve all of the politics of the five Great Nations. When war between the land of Fire and Lightning struck, the other three saw it as opportunity to gain land, and joined in. Others small nations saw it as opportunity to strike down their foes, and they entered into the conflict, allying with larger nations. Soon no nation was left out of this conflict. Every country (With the exception of the land of Iron, due to constant neutrality) became a battlefield in some way. However, most of the fighting took place over the smaller nations, as they were often gateways between the great nations.

Only one nation saw little fighting in it's own lands, and that was the land of Lightning, the dominant military force throughout much of the war. After-all, they were the ones who started the war by storming the land of Fire's borders and aggressively occupying the smaller nations of the Sound, the Frost, and the land of Hot Water. Much of the war itself was a series of extremely harsh, bloody battles, and then periods of long standoffs. Each nation had large periods of activity, and long periods of defensive standoff. After eight long years of battle, it was only when Konoha forces launched a major counter-assault against the Land of Lightning and liberated their occupied countries, that an armistice was finally signed and almost a decade of fighting had finally come to an end.

Eight years have passed since the great war scorched the lands. With the ashes of war finally settled, the time has come for a new generation of Genin to step into this recovering world and leave their mark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings everyone!

I'm currently looking to create a small Naruto roleplay (3-4 players at most). I'm leaning more toward small right now just because it's easier to manage with the time that I have. This roleplay would be in the spirit of the original manga/anime as well as Shippuden. The roleplay would center around a team of genin and their Sensei, much like the original series did. These characters will go through all of the trials and tribulations that is the shinobi life. As the story progresses, time will pass, and the characters will grow from mere children to young adults (Similar to the original series and Shippuden). I currently have planned a dynamic story that I feel is unique for an AU, I'll primarily be GM'ing the plot though most focus will go more toward characters that just pure plot.

Overall it will probably be just a casual roleplay. There will be some detail in posts but it doesn't need to be anything too excessive. After all, I don't want posting to become a chore. Character openings are first come first serve, so make a CS if you're interested!

Naruto: Legacy

Interested? Questions? Let me know, I'm more than happy to answer you!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of making a character that's from a clan descended from the Uchiha's. Basically, an Uchiha married into it, and now they have some traits of the clan, such as some members havingthe Sharingan. That alright with you?

Naruto: Legacy

Here's the link to the roleplay! Feel free to make a character whenever you can! Also, edited my original post above to give you all more of an idea bout the plot!

Let me know if you all have anymore questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back