• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Last of the Fallen Blossoms {Samurai AU}

So just to ask, if my character is a Samurai who doesn't use Jutsu, do I need to put anything for the Jutsu section? Would I replace it with Samurai techniques or just leave it blank?

So just to ask, if my character is a Samurai who doesn't use Jutsu, do I need to put anything for the Jutsu section? Would I replace it with Samurai techniques or just leave it blank?
I mean... jutsu literally just means technique. So, yes, still neccessary. Be a bit like a wizard in Dnd asking not to fill out their spell section of their character sheet. Want it nothing but sword techs, that's fine, Rock Lee still had techs after all.

Last edited:
Tokita Hagami

HD-wallpaper-women-samurai-fantasy-girl-brunette-shoulder-length-hair-bangs-looking-away-kimono-japanese-clothes-arms-crossed-katana-earring-glowing-rain-portrait-display-vertical-artwork-drawing-thumbnail.jpg

"Life has tried to kick me down over and over again, but I will always stand tall!"
Tokita Hagami

• Team: Team Aoba
    Faction: Samurai
    Personality: Tokita is an intense young woman of few words, preferring to let her actions speak for themselves which has caused her to have this somewhat combative approach to meeting new faces. This is the result of living years of a harsh life, and often taking out her frustrations when she can something she knows is far from the most mature way to handle such internal strife but still has to learn her people skills not that she'll rush to an apology of sorts.

Behind her stubbornness and her anti-social nature, lies a curious young woman who can find fascination in the most mundane things. Having grown up on the countryside finding something new to discover still fills her with this almost innocent charm of sorts. Once you get past the outer exterior, you can find a more compassionate soul who if she finds you someone she wants to be around will be a good friend to the end. Her iron will and determination never fleeting on this or the battlefield.

History: Tokita grew up in a humble fishing village at the edge of the Land of Waterfalls, it was a modest life but it was one a young girl might've enjoyed at the ignorance of the larger world around her. However, when a band of raiders came to her town chaos ensured; her people had their valuables stolen, their docks torn asunder and those who attempted to resist were slaughtered. This included Tokita's parents, with the young girl only just managing to escape the carnage as she wandered aimlessly and seemed certain to die to the elements.

However, her fortunes took a turn when she encountered a wandering Ronin of the Land of Iron. A traveler who took Tokita under his wind and taught her the ways of the sword, not just so she could better defend herself but to provide someone for her in her time of need. And just when Tokita began to feel that warmth of someone in her presence again, the man vanished after saving her from what seemed to be a skirmish just as she began to find herself. She searched far and wide but it was as if the man was never there, and she began to believe she was this cursed individual who caused misfortune or those she cared for to fade. However, she became determined to live on all the same.

She would train herself off the lessons of her old master, before deciding to check out the home of the samurai in the Land of Iron itself. Wanting to master the craft and gain the strength so she never ever loses anyone again. And who knows, maybe she'll get some insight to what happened to that old Ronin who guided her or even have a chance to form new bonds that won't vanish before her.

Last edited:
Yeah, the samurai saber technique is basically Asuma's Flying Swallow tech, which is B-rank. So, E is a little underranked to put it generously. Flash was developed by Sasuke well into the series and was enough to impress Deidara and Tobi together, so that's also definitely not anywhere E rank. E-rank is pretty much, learned at the academy, or free useless tech {Like someone in the RP's using it to cook rice with steam release, that I threw as E-rank}

Stat formula's are listed, don't add in the Mastery or Ineptitude to it.

With that spread,
Tai= 2 (With a +2 mastery)
Tools = 3
Stealth = 3.5
Genjutsu = 4
Ninjutsu = 2.5 (With a -2 ineptitude)

Which... doesn't hit you any score at 5, needed for C-rank techs. Yes it's complicated, but keeps game balanced, and saves me a looooot of headaches down the road.

Some examples of D-rank techs:

Dynamic Entry
Body Flicker
Paper Shurikens (So strengthening an object)
Leaf Whirlwind
Passing Fang/Fang over Fang (Whirlwind of cuts)
Shadow Shuriken (Hide a second hit with first hit)
Manipulated Shurikens.
Haze Clones
Hiding in Mist (One of the sensei's has hiding in Ash for fire)

I know you don't want any ninjutsu, but could have somethings like iaido, chakra strengthening your sheath to hit someone, a dance to get around an opponent, a slippery blade, etc,
things like that with D-rank.

I basically have the wiki memorized if you want any comparable techniques of any rank.

Yeah, the samurai saber technique is basically Asuma's Flying Swallow tech, which is B-rank. So, E is a little underranked to put it generously. Flash was developed by Sasuke well into the series and was enough to impress Deidara and Tobi together, so that's also definitely not anywhere E rank. E-rank is pretty much, learned at the academy, or free useless tech {Like someone in the RP's using it to cook rice with steam release, that I threw as E-rank}

Stat formula's are listed, don't add in the Mastery or Ineptitude to it.

With that spread,
Tai= 2 (With a +2 mastery)
Tools = 3
Stealth = 3.5
Genjutsu = 4
Ninjutsu = 2.5 (With a -2 ineptitude)

Which... doesn't hit you any score at 5, needed for C-rank techs. Yes it's complicated, but keeps game balanced, and saves me a looooot of headaches down the road.

Some examples of D-rank techs:

Dynamic Entry
Body Flicker
Paper Shurikens (So strengthening an object)
Leaf Whirlwind
Passing Fang/Fang over Fang (Whirlwind of cuts)
Shadow Shuriken (Hide a second hit with first hit)
Manipulated Shurikens.
Haze Clones
Hiding in Mist (One of the sensei's has hiding in Ash for fire)

I know you don't want any ninjutsu, but could have somethings like iaido, chakra strengthening your sheath to hit someone, a dance to get around an opponent, a slippery blade, etc,
things like that with D-rank.

I basically have the wiki memorized if you want any comparable techniques of any rank.

Yeah sorry, didn't list any technique rankings or grades so I put them cause they were the only pure Samurai moves listed. I'll edit and make adjustments later (Have to bathe) and appreciate your suggestions. Trying to get around the format so I hope I can deliver something satisfactory and believe me don't want to break things here lol

Here's some sheets for reference:

Cast:

NPC Senseis: {NPC meaning... I don't really consider them main characters, they just happen to teach the cast.)

I'm still not sure where these stats are coming from.
1685420127672.png

And whatever you have above, add above together, divide by two to give you your stat in any.
* Taijutsu {strength + Stamina}
How hard you hit things, or jutsu that make you hit things with your fists or weapons harder
* Tools {Strength + Intelligence}
Anything specially made for you, ninja items, seals, thrown items, or bows.
* Stealth {Agility + Perception}
How sneaky you can be, and sensory skills
* Genjutsu {Intelligence + Perception}
How strong are your illusions, or resistance to illusions
* Ninjutsu {Agility + Stamina}
Anything that goes boom with chakra more or less. How strong fireballs, or elemental jutsu are.

Should be:
Taijutsu = 2
Tools = 3
Stealth = 3.5
Genjutsu = 4
Ninjutsu = 2.5

with those attributes.

-------------
Those techs are mostly fine, leaves you 3 points left over.

The 'type' is what stat powers each move. Most of yours fall under 'taijutsu'. The punching things stat. Also where we're throwing swordplay. Character you are most like, would be Izanami in the roster, look at her sheet. Has two sword moves, spent almost all of her points in armor and a bigass sword filled with the common cold.

Alright this time I think I got the numbers right lol sorry about this. Hope my stats check out better.

We're at an awkward number if one or two more want to join.

Okay. I'll work on it tonight and you want me to dm it to you right? I might have some questions here and there, but I think I have an idea of what kind of character I'll be making.

Looks like I am super late to the party, but I figured I would check in here and see if there were still any open slots left?

Oh, sweet! I was just reading up on some of the character sheets just in case there was still a spot open so I'll get started on my character soon

Can also message either of us if you’ve got questions. The sheet can be a bit of a bitch the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back