• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Last of the Fallen Blossoms {Samurai AU}

Oh, btw, current point total on character sheet is 21.

Minamoto, Daisuke

1641182960979-png.944728

Duty is heavy like iron, death is light like a feather
Daisuke

• Team: <Unassigned>
    Faction: Samurai
    Personality:

Daisuke is a reserved and pragmatic boy, as a member of a clan with a long tradition, he is gentle although it is only a formality that hides his indifference and apathy. In general, he prefers to avoid confrontations with other people and limits himself to loyally fulfilling his duty not for an ideal of justice, but for obedience to his superiors.

This distance from people and ideals allows him to approach problems free of any passion and considers that - despite what he learned from childhood about honor - no method is really dishonorable, the only dishonor is failure, that is, that the end justifies the means. At the same time, lacking the innate talent of other members of his family, he is extremely diligent and reflective, as he is well aware of his own weaknesses and strengths.

History:

Daisuke is a member of the main family of the Minamoto Clan, a strict and distinguished clan that is dedicated to fight the enemis of the nations, either if these are ninjas, samurais or demons, and provided many distinguished samurais in the past.

Daisuke is the second son of the late Minamoto Clan leader, and since childhood, like the other children of the clan, he trained to become a samurai, however, although his skill were far below of what his family expected of him, as demonstrated, for example, every time his older sister defeated him during sparring.

Due to the absence of his mother, who died when he was a baby, he was quite close to his older sister, at least in those days of childhood, it did not bother him to always be in her shadow, but over time Daisuke began to uncomfortable with the constant comparisons and her sister being considered a 'genius' while he was considered 'the weak link of the chain' who ignited a sense of resentment and rebelliousness.

After the death of his father, his grandfather took over the leadership of the clan, seeing Daisuke as a rebellious weakling, Daisuke was sent to Northern regions, a place called the 'frozen grinder' during a few years to teach rebelliousness or weakness have no place in a clan famed for its strict discipline.

During that time he became a samurai that fulfilled his duties, not because protecting others or defending his pride as a warrior, but simply because it was his duty. It seemed the clan had succeeded in breaking his spirit. Not long ago his grandfather required his presence and he returned.

Last edited:
Oh, can have 21 stats and 12 jutsu points, we leveled up a bit.

You do know we're starting genin equivalent... right? Why is there an S-rank tech? I think one player so far has even unlocked B-rank.

he trained to become a samurai, however, although his skills were far superior to the average samurai, his skill were far below of what his family expected of him,

Not going to lie, that's also a huuuuge red flag for a player, average samurai can beat the crap out of most of the cast. I'd be happy to drag you into the discord link and people will be more than happy to help with sheet, alot of helpful players, and myself there, but, uh, do you want to be in a game where you're starting out weak? If so, will seriously grade and help with it, and throw you the discord link.

The stats are correct, though feel like you might want to shift things around, but completely up to you.

Jutsu points are the hang up.

You have 12 points total.
D rank techs && equipment: 1 jutsu pt, not actively zero'ing out skill.
C rank techs && equipment: 2 jutsu pt, need 5 stat points in related skill.
B rank techs && equipment: 4 jutsu pt, need 10 stat points in related skill.
A rank techs && equipment: 8 jutsu pt, need 20 stat points in related skill.
S rank techs && equipment: 16 jutsu pts, plot reason to have

Sheet is hard, that much I know.
Here's list of current cast and theirs:

Last edited:
Might’ve just drawn in a crowd. lol

Do I need to worry about adding team assignment now, or should that wait till I get into the rp? Just uncertain as I know you’ve already made some progress.

Hello! I'm kinda new to this site (not to RPing, literally been doing this for Y E A R S), but this thread kinda interested me! I figure you guys are full and such, but I thought I'd ask if there was anyway you'd be willing to at least hear an idea I had/talk about it and see if I could slip in?

Its totally cool if not, just figured I'd ask <3

Uh, we'll get back, we're in a weird state of half death? I thought RP was dead, but last week, people started replying, so, uh, I'm not sure if going or who's part of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back