• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Kurai Jidai Interest Check

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
Do you like Naruto? Bet! You’re in the right place then. This will be a naruto oc story. It will start off being stationed in the leaf and slowly transition to open world. Depending how dedicated players are will determine how far I take this story and how much effort I put into it. You show me you wanna play and I show you I have the material. The story will have 4 major arcs. If we finish them I will transition the story to shippuden so if you make a character make sure you find an older version of the character if you’re playing a Genin. I suggest you play as a Genin of the leaf, but I will not limit you on what you want to do. I will create npcs and tie everyone in the story. Oh! Don't get attached to characters; they will die if the story is shifted that way for them. Now in order to make the fights fair I leave that to your hands. I will check the power scale and make sure it stays at a moderate level, of course there will be characters a lot stronger than some. Almost all of the main cast are taken out of the story so there’s room for new characters to shine! Uchiha’s are not playable, sorry!

Story:
In this world there are ninja’s who use techniques called Ninjutsu. The story takes place in the lands in between, “Land of Fire”. A leaf blows in the wind, being guided to above a mountain side. Showing the faces carved in the side of the three Hokage. Hashirama, Tobirama, and Saratobi. This is the village hidden in the leave’s. Hiruzen Saratobi is the current Hokage of the leaf. He’s made mistakes and great achievements during his time as Hokage. Reaching for times of peace, he’s pushing for a treaty between the sand village. Even during times of crisis that the world is in. Each village attacked one another. War has not ended between the villages yet.

The uchiha clan have been “completely” wiped out. The uzumaki clan currently live on the outskirts of the leaf, where the uchiha originally lived. The fourth hokage has not been chosen yet, but sights are on Hashirama’s granddaughter, Tsunade. The need for ninja’s is high, even throwing kids capable out on the battlefield. The tailed beast runs wild around the world, currently in hiding. Some tailed beast are used for war. The leaf had been attacked by the nine tails and a unkown ninja 13 years ago. The attack was swift and during the night, this night the Uchiha were slaughtered as well. This event was known as the Shadow Assault. The nine tails was sealed within a Jinchuriki in the leaf. Many people died this night and the Jinchuriki takes the blame for the night. The akatsuki been on the move recently making random organized attacks on the countries, while they’re at war with one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back