• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Knights

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
NARUTO: KNIGHTS
d8r79jm-efac492e-e509-4709-85ca-30b1877e1d5e.png
In the last 100 years the ninja world has come to know peace. While there are still many trials throughout it, those of the 4th ninja war seem long in the past. While there seems to be ever lasting peace there is still hate in the world however, and when there is hate there will always be a need for the way of the ninja. So the Hidden villages still train all their young children to become ninja, and currently it's nearly time for those self same young ninja from all over the continent to gather in the hidden leaf village and fight for the title of chunin.

However trouble is afoot when a large ship wrecks among the shores of the land of fire. The surviving young men and women are found by the ANBU after reports flood in to the hokage's office, dressed in strange metal clothing not unlike those of the Land of Iron but highly different. The survivors surrender to the ANBU with little resistance, having been out numbered and still weak from the accident. Through interrogation it is found that the group calls themselves Knights from the western land of Camelot. They were out on an expedition when they were attacked by some kind of sea creature and ended up ship wrecked. While they seem other worldly and know nothing of the ninja or how people on this continent live they are nonetheless fierce warriors who use a strange power that they call magic that is not totally unlike chakra. Will these young men and women be able to find their way back home, or will the troubles of their home find them first?

Hello Everybody! Welcome to my interest check for Naruto Knights. This roleplay will essentially be based off the prompt above, basically pertaining to the idea that the ninja world and these knights will have to come together to overcome various trials. The idea is that players can choose either to play a ninja or a knight in this, as both will be relevant to the story. Also as for a little about me I've been roleplaying for about 7 years or so now, and I'm just coming back off a long hiatus, so apologies if my writing skills are a bit rusty. This roleplay will be rather long term and it might be a little slow paced at times as I do have to adult every now and again, and while I don't expect you to write a book each time you post I want to stress that this will not be a one liner roleplay, I want you to give me something more than just basic replies. It's understandable if posts are shorter because not much is happening with your character but I expect you to at least give something me and the other players will be able to respond to. As for that I don't really have any other rules, other than don't create a super op character, cause no one likes that in RP. Anyways thanks for reading and I hope this interests you.

Sounds interesting! I don’t know much about Naruto so I think I’ll start with a knight for now, and maybe add in a ninja character once I’m more comfortable.

I gotta magus from Pathfinder that could fit in on the knight's side. He's not exactly human tho. Human shaped, certainly! And he keeps himself covered up from head to toe. Character sheet all done with artwork and everything! Completed artwork being a rarity for me!

Hello everyone! For those of you that are still interested I will soon be done most of the prep work for this roleplay. I'm still in the process of writing some of the lore but I have posted a character page for you all to check out. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

Hi all, just giving this page a bump. For those of you who have shown interest there is a character sheet posted just in the post above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back