• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Knights OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Heya!
So before I start making a character, is the RP has a particular plot to follow? It will influence what character im making

Heya!
So before I start making a character, is the RP has a particular plot to follow? It will influence what character im making
Yes it will. Basically the idea is that the knights will arrive on the shores of the land of fire after a shipwreck. At the same time as this the ninja world is preparing for not only the five Kage summit but also the chunnin exams. The knights are on a scouting mission to these lands and had meant to set up a base camp but they encountered the ninja first. Disordered after the shipwreck the Knights cooperated with the ninja and eventually they were invited to Hidden leaf, in order for the ninja to hear their story and to keep an eye on them.

So basically the early plot will revolve around both the chunnin exams and the knights arrival to the land of fire. The knights who have come to the land of fire are basically scouts, who would have volunteered or been selected to go on this mission. Eventually we will get into the finer details of why they have travelled so far and take a look into some more major plots and antagonists but for now this is how we are going to kick it off.

A few questions

Rank wise the Shinobi will be around genin/chuunin level am I right?
How will strength/quantity of jutsu be decided?

Rank wise we will be around genin/ chunin level, at least at the very beginning. As for Strength and quantity of jutsu it will be up to your own discretion, so long as there is nothing too crazy I wont intervene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back