• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Kakureyami

BlacklegSanji

Cook of the Thousand Sunny
1003.png

Its been almost 200 years since the end of the Fourth Shinobi world war, and over a hundred years since the defeat of the Ōtsutsuki clan when they invaded the world. After that there was a time of peace and prosperity, having fought in many battles and countless wars the nations finally had something that they could look forward to, that was peace, after their bettle against Tobi, Mardara and Kaguya their bonds had only grown stronger and because of this they no longer had a reason to fight. But of Course as it is with most good things this peace did not last forever.

Over the Years the Kage came and went and eventually in the times of peace the Shinobi became lax and weak. Though while a select few still trained hard and became strong most didn't follow the ways of the ninja anymore and became lax and had a nice and peaceful life. So while there were a few, such as those who hunted down criminals and took care of rouge ninja's overall the strength of the shinobi overall declined significantly. But one fateful day they would learn their lesson, that its important to be strong in times of peace, so that they can protect it. Thanks to the Ōtsutsuki clan we had learned of other worlds in the past, worlds where other Chakra trees had grown and had been harvested, but it never occurred to the shinobi that there was another world exactly like their own, with ninja and tailed beast to go with it.

The Kakureyami, the land of Darkness, is what the shinobi of this world called them, they were ninja who suddenly appeared one day using some kind of space manipulation jutsu bringing a large portion of their world over. In their world chakra was monopolized passed down only through certain blood lines, the ones that made up their royalty and a large portion of their armies commanding officers. Though through advances in technology the average person could use chakra by purchasing weapons fitted with chakra containers and jutsu scrolls, allowing the majority of their army to use jutsu without actually having chakra of their own. Their world was dying because of over consumption of resources and because of this they used a machine that amplified their kings space jutsu and ripped open a rift to our world.The Land of Fire was where they appeared and it was he first great nation to fall. The Kage and Shinobi were no match for the Kakureyami, their king wiped them out in mere minutes.

The Shinobi who remained after the attack either kept to the shadows or fled, most of the normal folks were imprisoned or fled to refugee camps around the country. They had been utterly defeated, and soon the kakureyami spread out from the Land of fire and quickly took over the other great nations and the minor ones as well. Some shinobi in the refugee camps had the idea of teaching the children in the camps how to fight and use jutsu in hopes that they would one day be liberated. It's been fifteen years since then and they were final ready to take back their world.

Note from the CreatorHi all, first and foremost welcome to the interest check for Naruto Kakureyami, a roleplay based in the naruto universe set a few hundred years in he future. This role play is a reboot of a very successful role play I ran on this site a few years ago (along with other people of course) and I've decided to reboot it in hopes of bringing in a new cast of people along with some new ideas and new concepts. For anyone who had been in the original don't let this dis-encourage you from rejoining, I would love to have each and every one of you back, this won't be the same role play as before I have some new and exciting ideas that will help forge a new story with some new adventures. I will be looking for a co-gm to help me with some of the story planning and npc's, I was hoping White Masquerade White Masquerade would come back and give me a hand... (Yes, you get a direct tag White, you'll always be welcomed here).

Moving on I would like to start this role play sooner rather than later but of course some work needs to be done. Right now I have an rp tab up that is thread marked to a characters, NPC, setting, plot, and encyclopedia tab. It will take some time for me to get up the character sheets (like later tonight probably) and begin to write up the first post (when there is enough applications and interest) so it would be a good idea for some of you to begin to think over what kind of character you would want to play. All the information in the roleplay sections is for people new to the series for quick access to common knowledge areas as well as for quick access for even the veterans who just want to check something quickly.

So anyways Here's the link enjoy: Fandom - Naruto: Kakureyami

Please allow me to play! I have waited to play as a descendant of Hamura Ōtsutsuki and his Tenseigan... No other choice but to be apart of the Hyuga Clan! I mean if the land of fire was destroyed someone has to carry this power on to the new world right??

There is a process to accepting characters, so I won't say yes till I see the sheet, though as long as the character isn't over powered and is alright overall I can't see why it wouldn't be a problem.

There is a process to accepting characters, so I won't say yes till I see the sheet, though as long as the character isn't over powered and is alright overall I can't see why it wouldn't be a problem.

Well, obviously there would have to be a power cap.. maybe the seal (from neji) and incorporate it as an inhibitor so releasing the Tenseigen is a major almost instant (ALMOST instant) knockout (I'll stop talking about it here though.. where is the link for the character sheet and things located Im super new here) OOOO never mind I see it!

The Character sheet isn't up quite yet, just a place holder there until I can get it up, but there will be a skeleton there eventually for people to follow during character creation.

Eighteen tailed critters? Are the extras going to be customised by the people who pick them or did you have something lined up for them?

I got things lined up for em just because I had time but other than what I have there, Which is a short segment on each and their nature type its pretty much free game.

Thinking about making a Samurai
giphy.gif

BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji

Any chance I can reserve Shukaku? I have a character concept that never got to see its full potential :3

Edit: Will do it without the tailed beast instead :p

Last edited:
lets say that tech would be advanced as it was then, maybe even a little more so but due to the invasion theres very little access to it, maybe some long distance communication devices and stuff like that but not much more would be available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back