• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto Isekai Adventures

Noam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ba825149b43c80ba77d2515ea467e478_s.jpg

“Chance-kun, wake UP.”

A hand slaps down on the wooden desk. You jerk awake to find yourself with a stiff neck, sleep in your eyes, and an irritated-looking man glaring down at you.

“Sleep at home, not in my class, please.” Giggles echo throughout the room. Looking around, you find yourself sitting in a weirdly old-fashioned classroom. There’s a chalkboard at the front of the room with a series of math problems written out, and above it, a chart of complicated-looking Japanese characters. You’re sitting at a wooden desk with a blank piece of paper and a pencil on it. On your right, a girl with bright pink hair (what??) is sitting at her own desk, diligently writing on her own paper and ignoring you completely. To your right is a boy with blond hair and whiskers drawn on his cheeks, who is openly pointing and laughing at you.

“Ha! The weird new kid’s lazier than you are, Shikamaru!”

A kid in the back row snorts. “Dumbass, I’m already done.”

The man whirls around to glare at both boys. “Shikamaru-kun, language. Naruto-kun, you need to get started. Chance was asleep; you have no excuse.” He looks back down at you, and smiles a little. “I know this is isn’t target practice, but math is important for a shinobi as well! How else will you calculate the angle of your arrows, hm?”

“By guessing!” yells the blond kid.

Naruto-kun, be quiet.”

-The boy jolts up, a look of bewilderment on his face but he didn't make a sound from the scare. As he looks up to the man, that confused expression only grew in intensity. Without any context, Chance managed to mumble out the most innocuous thing they could think of in the moment.- "Oh, uh... Sorry."
-Was that..?

At the realization that he was in a classroom, childhood dread began to creep into the corners of his mind. That is, until he realized he was in a classroom full of WEEBS. Ha! Look at all these dorks! Guess I'm with my own people. They even look like they're all from the same...
And then his attention was taken by Naruto deciding to be... I don't know. Loud? Chance deadpanned at the clown. Oh. My god.

He's so annoying.-

"Hey."
-Bluntly said to get the laughing kid's attention.- "Piehole. Shut."
-Chance made a 'shutting' gesture with his hand to add emphasis to what he just said. Probably gonna achieve the opposite result with that one, but my god. Chance was likely going to ignore whatever Naruto here decided to do next, so let's say he continued to assess his situation. He caught the look Iruka gave him. Wow. So wholesome! Refreshing. But then he looked back to the girl on the other side of him. Ah, if that's Sakura, and Naruto's on the other side, then... Chance couldn't exactly remember where Suzuki sat. Was it between Naruto and Sakura? Chance looked around for him, wondering if he had clipped the little edgelord out of fantasy land.

The easiest explanation for this was to say it's all a dream. But, upon inspecting this thought further, Chance arrived upon a few errors. This dream sure feels real... Lots of dreams are like that, it happens all the time. I've never been confused in a dream before. I've always just 'knew', never thought. Lucid dreaming exists, it could be happening now. I never had a lucid dream before.

That puzzled look on Chance's face was for real, tho. Am I tripping balls right now? Chance thought to himself as he continued to look around, this time a little more, what he thought was, subtle. Then he began to feel awkward. Uh, okay. Maybe we should just... Figure out what we're supposed to be doing. Iruka mentioned math, so-OH GOD! MATH!? NO! MY ONLY WEAKNESS! Chance internally groaned, then looked up to the chalkboard again. Wow, haven't seen one of those bad boys since... Elementary. Anyway, maybe it won't be so bad. Let's see, is it foiling? A^2 +B^2 = C^2?-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back