• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
In the world of Shinobi countless battles have been fought. The nations have been apart of many wars between themselves, though they have allied in times of need or great danger. Since the beginning of recorded history, none know of greater threats then the Demonic beasts.
2888417.jpg
Monsters of large size with violent tendencies that may have originally been regular animals at some point... The lands know demonic beasts are terrifying and destructive on the scale of natural diasaters. A example? The demon wolf Haemorsis is very much the same as a bloody tornado of fangs and claws... It destroys anything in its path.

These demons are not invincible however, shinobi have successfully slain these foul monsters and been free of them for some time before appearing elsewhere on the world once more.
What was once a technique designed to be a peaceful solution to a demonic confrontation became the precedent for Shinobi pursuing power. Instead of slaying the Demon beast, seal it away inside a host or weapon. Learn to harness that monstrous power...
d2sypcj-5a73c5ed-4f5b-4043-8410-1745ac3ffb83.png
In present days a demon host is known as a jinchuriki. Most who know of them fear and hate the monster inside of them...
While It is possible for that demon to break free or even influence the mental state of a host, Shinobi seals have come far and are quite reliable if practiced hands and skilled Shinobi are involved.

This rp would focus on a team or two in the land of fire, that village hidden in the leaves.
630481.jpg
Though a few parts and bits of the original story we know would be changed to better fit the narrative. Some main characters will be erased completely, some things never happened and some shit drastically happened what with the extra demon beasts running about...
Main big concerns I have whenever a naruto rp happens is people wanting a character with magic eyes that rival space aliens and gods so the sharingan and rinnegan would probably get a nerf. Those red eyes especially just became everything needed to rule the world by the end of Naruto so you can understand why I don't want it about aha.

While the story is different the world is very much the same. Still have chakra, jutsu, kekkei genkai and the unknown need to shout out the names of your techniques despite being stealthy ninja...
But more emphasis on villages fighting to seal and use demons as the big threat coming down the road.

Two paragraphs or more twice a week is the post requirements and im happy to answer questions here or in a PM.

I'm happy for you to make up your own clans, jutsu and bloodline traits etc But know most of you are starting as genin and have room to grow. Don't need four variations of "genius" all on a chunin/jonin level...
That said though if you want a character with a demon inside them that could work in some fashion from a starting point or down the road as this world has many more then the Nine tailed beasts that make the big 10.
Those originals are about and considered a big deal, the general rule being "more tails means more power" but it doesnt apply to all as Haemorsis only has two tails and is considered as large a threat as say the nine tailed fox.

I have a genin character prepared in advance and a jonin in mind to play
or provided some guidelines/instructions can be followed I'm happy for someone else to make a jonin and play leader.
To start with I'm hoping for two or three other characters.

Said characters should work well together, famously so along the lines of "ino-shika-cho" Alternatively if one makes a host then they are technically the protagonist, but you wouldn't control or voice the demon. (That'd be my job and depending on situations yours with some rules)

CS page is here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back