• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto | | Heavens Order (AU)

Role Calls on what day

• Total voters

WoodenZebra

Nyan Nyan Cat vektör
On the brisk of peace..... A peace that strengthens and involves all the nine. But peace is not the only threat that exists in the world, a threat cloaked in shadow and moves from public view wandering the land seeking power. Something to fullfill plans of dominance. The great nine are the strongest and wealthiest of all villages in the shinobi world were seemingly unconcerned with this threat and more concerned about the potential peace with one another, despite the pleas for help and cries for justice and protection..... They remained quiet and ignored their respective vassals in the form of the smaller ninja villages in their lands. These smaller villages knew well of the threat and knew well that it existed and would bring about a chaos and level of destruction not seen in over a hundred years. But what could they do? They lacked the strength to combat this threat alone and united an alliance with other small villages throughout the lands without the great nine shinobi villages knowing.

They created an order of warriors that have been combating the threat and those like it for generations, even and despite being a legend now myth in present times, the order remains in existence and made up of shinobi that were strong and willing to take the fight to those of whom threaten the people and lands. They were "The heavens Order" also known as the heavenly warriors, a band of men and women, rogues and village shinobi alike that have come together to form their generations order of heavenly warriors who keep evil from forming around the globe by stopping it before it happens. By assassinating adults, and children likewise who they deem suspicious and evil.

Seeing a spree of deaths and obvious assassination, the great nine shinobi villages decided it was best to combine their future shinobi together to produce future ninja. After going to an academy, the genin go to Konoha to form teams with genin from other villages. The impact the Kages are hoping the kids to have on each other would be enough to beat the new threat because even their best shinobi are being killed. Hope is the only thing they can rely on now. Because action, is something not even the future knows.

Rules:
  1. Dont be a psycho in the OOC.
  2. Profanity is allowed, however our characters are 12-14. They wont swear like a 23 year old from Boston. OOC profanity is fine
  3. Kekkai Genkai is allowed (like sharigan and byakugan) but alert me that you're character will have one before posting them, that be occ or pm i don't care, and don't make them op. So make sure your character with sharigan can't tap into it all the time because of control issues and things like that. Also ask someone about seeing their move before it happens and things like that in ic because that just too op
  4. Please talk about who will win fights in the rp because fighting will be important in the rp but if you can't agree on who should win with someone, I or other gm's will use a dice system to determine who wins
  5. No Godmodding, controlling other characters without permission
  6. Try not to Marty/Mary stu. No one's invincible. There's no dice system to make you get hit, but that doesnt mean you should go through combat like Jesus on water and Falcon Punch the hell out of the opponent. Struggle is fun to write...
  7. This is something I'm trying... If you have something to reply to in games such as dialogue where your character must make a reply. You have 72 hours to post before I write for you. Three days to make a reply isn't a huge burden. That's 2.33 times a week. If I God mod the post I'll keep the character in line with their personality and wont do anything that alters their course by a drastic degree. Pacing is important and if I allow one person to hold things up for 4-5 days, the RP will die 100% of the time. Most times that a RP dies it's because one member doesn't post for 6 days and now you cant post either because youre hamstrung, so your investment level drops. I'm trying to avoid that.
  8. I'm also trying weekly role call. So every Saturday or sunday (can't decide beginning of week or end yet) I'll just make a post to see who's all there. To clock in, like the post and I'll know. I'll tag everyone in occ for role call. If you don't answer role call before next role call (so one week) I'm gonna find a way to get rid of your character
  9. Rp post have to be at least 4 sentences long. All I'm asking
  10. There won't be a stat system, but there will be a system that I'll explain when I'm done with the cs
  11. Other than those things, have fun and just ask here if you have any questions

Last edited:
Cause it’s late here and elsewhere I’m not sure when they’ll reply (if at all) if they’re interested but leave some bumps tomorrow and I’ll try to recruit more peeps!

Uh... Guess I'm interested then. Not like I have anything better to do now that the RP I was in that supposedly revived died again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back