• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Generations RP {Closed}

Uh... I think Konoha may be a good idea since it's the village we know the most about but I don't really have any strong preference so I'd be ok with any village.

I was going to post the Cs today, but my internet is acting up and I only have Internet on my phone and I really don't like typing on my phone that much because it causes me to cramp up if I type too much so I'm supposed to be able to fix the internet today so if that happens and I'll be able to post again before now I'm just going to hold off. Is that okay with everyone? Then again I am getting kind of good at this tap to speak thing so if I can use that I might make that the way I make the Cs. That or I will type it anyway but it might take me a bit longer than it would if I were typing on my tablet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back