• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto - Era of the Warring Clans - Interest Check

Apparently next-gen RPs aren't the most popular, probably because of overuse. xD

So, here I was thinking, how welcome would be a RP on the times before the hidden villages were founded? It would definitely involve a lot of characters dying, even children, since that was what happened. And I would hope that the clans were limited to the Konoha region; maybe Uzushio, since they were closely aligned with the Senju. (It is just way too troublesome to track clans on the opposite side of the elemental countries...)

Anyways, what is the opinion on this? Yay or nay?

This hasn't started yet, and I'm trying to get ideas for a plot right now. Anyone can think of anything? (Most I think of is Senju vs. Uchiha..)

I think a senju vs uchiha would be good maybe with a few other clans mixed in who ally themselves with the senju or uchiha.

Hyugas -- Could be interesting, and their Bykugan ((Sp?) Is really handy. ((Hinata`s & Neji`s clan))

Inuzukas -- Frankly most of us should know what they are. Dog people. --Basically-- ((Kiba`s clan))

((just throwing clans in. Idk if they ally with Uchihas or Senjus but whatevs.)) 
Aburames -- The bug/insect breeders ((Shino`s clan))

[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] I would so be in Neji and Hinata's clan!!! I call dibs for a spot, if it happens.

From the original plot line, it only says that the other clan rather than the uchiha and Senju were the Uzumaki. The rest of the other clans we know about were later brought to Konoha right before the first great ninja war

Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist

~Pablo Picasso

[QUOTE="Sly Cooper]From the original plot line, it only says that the other clan rather than the uchiha and Senju were the Uzumaki. The rest of the other clans we know about were later brought to Konoha right before the first great ninja war

~Pablo Picasso

[/QUOTE]
Well, thats going to be a very limited rpp then, if theres only three to choose from, not saying any are bad, but its not like Im going to take time to research very little detail. I was just naming clans, sorry if my input was incorrect.

Also, Im dropping this, Too much irl and way to busy, although I might jump in later as a rogue not from the villages or clan just kinda watching, if that is okay. If not, whatevs.

[QUOTE="Sly Cooper]From the original plot line, it only says that the other clan rather than the uchiha and Senju were the Uzumaki. The rest of the other clans we know about were later brought to Konoha right before the first great ninja war

~Pablo Picasso

[/QUOTE]
That is exactly why I might be a little hesitant about adding more clans in. But for the sake of variety, let's just do it. (I'm sorry, the endless Senju and Uchiha fighting is getting old fast.)

I would say that Inuzukas, Aburame, and Yuki would be on the Uchiha side.

And Hyuga and Uzumakis with the Senju.

What about the ina-shika-cho trio? Forgot the clan names

~Pablo Picasso

Pretty sure the Naras and the Akimichis were around, because I remeber Kakashi saying something about the hokage bringing back, 'The Old teams" and kakashi remembers that time, i think. 
Either way, we have a pretty big variety so far. --May not be able to rp right away, but ill still put input in--

CrystalFalls said:
That is exactly why I might be a little hesitant about adding more clans in. But for the sake of variety, let's just do it. (I'm sorry, the endless Senju and Uchiha fighting is getting old fast.)
I would say that Inuzukas, Aburame, and Yuki would be on the Uchiha side.

And Hyuga and Uzumakis with the Senju.
Let's do it!! [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back