• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Naruto Cravings!

Ycharley

Hello everyone! I am new here so I thought I would throw a thread out to see if anyone would be interested in a Naruto Roleplay. I have recently gotten back into the fandom and have binge watched the three seasons of the original that are on Netflix. So right now I am looking for an RP set in the original RP setting until I can catch up on Shippuden.

My post length varies, but averages about one to two paragraphs per character and it would be appreciated if my partner could average that as well. I am no grammar or spelling nazi because I often make mistakes, I just ask that what you write is understandable. I tend to prefer to double so everyone can get something they want.

I am craving OcXCannon, the cannon I am specifically looking for is Kakashi, though this can be discussed. Also, I do mXf because I have never had any luck trying to write mXm or fXf, I just can’t get it to flow right.

Anyways, If you are interested at all reply here because I am new so I can’t PM yet. Well,I hope to here from some of you soon xD

Awesome! I am new so I can't send PM's yet, still under 10 posts.

Also, were you looking to double? If so which cannon would you like me to play as?

I think it would be more fun if we don't double. And he's one of my favorite characters so I'm pretty familiar with him.

Great! He is definitely one of my favorites as well. So were in the time line of the story would you want to start the Rp or would you like to ignore the original story and just kind of do our own thing?

Well I like to kind of work with my partner so everyone is happy with it. Either was fine for me as well, but I think kind of creating our own time line could be lots of fun, and would give a chance to come up with our own awesome enemies, but we could also throw in the original bad guys in the mix as well! If that is good for you that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Plus, now I am at 10 post, so double yay! So now we can make an OOC thread for this so we can get everything figured out and going? Would you have any ideas for a good title? That is always the hardest part for me.

Hmm Yeah it always is the hard part. It's hard to come up with a good title when we don't have the story of the rp yet so how about "The Challenges Ahead" Or "The Perfect Duo" (as in our characters)

The perfect Duo sounds good, because my characters strength is long range genjutsu/ninjutsu, and Kakashi is definitely more close range fighting. So together they could definitely be pretty deadly.

Even though I have now been registered longer than 24 hours and have more than 10 posts it wont let me post a OOC thread.

Really? that's strange. I think it takes a bit of time for the system to update your profile's status. May have to wait for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back