• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto craving (Thicc Plot)

Rinny

Rawr
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hit me up, I am taking multiple partners for this.

Plot:

There's a secondary squad sent in with the Sand Siblings, they're a handler squad made up of hand picked ninja, selected by one of the most prodigal Sand Jonin the village had seen in a while. He's on the fast track to becoming an Anbu for the Kazekage and he's been handpicked to ensure the Fall of the Leaf through the Kazekage's demonic son, Gaara.
One of the chosen is a girl who's Clan was mysteriously killed in a civil war that was supposedly quickly quashed, being a family friend the Jonin took her in and trained her himself while he rose through the ranks, leaving her out of the academy and fairly sheltered from the village.
He received special permission from the Kazekage to allow her and two hand picked students that had yet to graduate the academy he believed to have exceptional skill.
In the Leaf village there's another team of Genin, only a year ahead at the very most, ran by a Jonin Naruto often ran into as a child. She was always very kind to him and he had no idea she was a Ninja let alone a Jonin. It was coincidence that she was very briefly Kakashi's teammate before his quick rise through the ranks, leaving her to be trained by the Fourth for a time. Very little is actually known about her past, just that she is seemingly on good terms with Kakashi. While she doesn't seem particularly exceptional, she has a very talented squad.

(The plot can get very deep after this, but I don't give away my secrets hehe. My main pairing is Gaara x OC, however I also would love OC x Temari, Kakashi x OC, Shikamaru x OC and possibly Kankuro x OC (I love the Sand siblings) and of course I'd be willing to rp as many Naruto characters for you in return!
(Also forgot to mention, I leave this open for you to play as two Genin for each team, HOWEVER I can cover these roles if you would like your own Leaf Ninja team though having a third Sand Ninja team would make things kinda weird)

I'll add more plots as I think of them.

Casual, less long term fluffy plots available, would still like Gaara for my own ship will double for yours.

Free availability when not on a 12 hour double at work, advanced lit to semi lit. Always open as well. I have a discord since that's a new theme.
Always willing to double.
I do mxm and mxf.
Always flexible on pairings.
I am mostly multi-paragraph in terms of length.
Can be very long term.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back