• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Canon RP! AU friendly!

Junn

Easily startled.
Like most of us, I dislike writing long, elaborate search thread, so I’m going to do my best to keep this as simple as can be. Please feel free to message me with any questions after reading through all of this! And when I say message, I mean message! If you post here, I’m much less likely to actually see what you write, and will take longer to reply. You’ve been warned!

So! It’s been a few years, but I really want to get back into doing some Naruto-themed role plays. I am specifically interested in doing canon character pairings ONLY — I have no desire to play as or against original characters. We will share the responsibility of playing as background characters, but our primary focus will be on the canons we each choose to play as.

Now, as far as those characters go, here are the characters I am most interested in writing as: Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Karin, as well as a few genderbent roles such as female!Naruto and female!Sasuke. The only character I refuse to play as will be Tsunade, but everyone else is on the table, with the right pairing. (: As far as who YOU would play, that’s your choice entirely. I will list a few of my favorite men, but feel absolutely free to suggest characters outside of my list if your personal favorite(s) aren’t included! Here are my own favs: Kakashi, Itachi, Orochimaru*, Kisame, Yamato, Madara, Hidan, uhhh…. Yep! Feel free to make suggestions or we can brainstorm more possibilities together!

It has been a LONG time since I’ve seen Naruto. I never watched Boruto, and I never officially finished Shippuden, but I at least know how Shippuden ended - I got to episode 400-something!

So, there’s that! Think we may be compatible or have questions? Message me and let’s talk! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back