• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Gilzar

Bear With Me Here ?
Administrator
-2.png

It is only in the aftermath of tragedy that we are truly reborn, severed from what we were once were only to become something unrecognizable. Such is the tragedy of Naruto Uzumaki, the man who several generations ago brought peace to the Shinobi world. The world he made was beautiful in all of its essence; a world where all armed conflict simply ended. Scholars wrote that it was a golden era, bound to reign for all eternity. Little did they know that the land was to be scorched by the largest war in history

Eight long years ago Naruto’s teachings were tossed aside, and the cries of war echoed through the sky. This war however, was unlike any other witnessed. Its flames burned hotter than any prior, setting ablaze everything in its path. For seven long years the five great nations waged war with each other. Countless lives were destroyed, and each drop of blood severed the shinobi world further from the teachings of Naruto Uzumaki.

Like all things, the great war came to an end. In its wake, an agreement was made by all of the nations: Complete cooperation. The days hidden shinobi villages isolating themselves from the world would end. Instead, the villages would now work with each other. Nations would send their shinobi to other lands to them however they needed. Ninja ranks would now be mixed, composed of shinobi from various other villages. Due to its location, Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves, would serve as the central hub for this cooperation. Gathering and sending out the mixed ranks of shinobi as needed to other villages. In theory, this intermixing would lessen the chances of conflict.
Six years have passed since the great war ended. From its ashes, a new generation of genin have risen. This new graduating class will be the first to embark on this new world and all of its challenges to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Everyone!

I am creating a Naruto roleplay in the spirit of classic Naruto!

This roleplay will take place in an alternate universe roughly 300 years since the time of Naruto. In this world, the villages entered a century long 'dark age' where they gradually reverted back to their old ways seen in the original Naruto series before, as described above, waged a gigantic bloody war to a scale never seen before. After the war, as described above, the hidden villages agreed to fully cooperate with one another with their issues as well as mix the ranks in an effort to sustain peace in the long term.

Much like the original Naruto, this story will follow genin fresh out of the academy. These genin will be teamed up with genin from other villages, and put under the jurisdiction of a jonin. Our characters will be put through various missions/arcs, develop new skills and abilities under the instruction of their advisors, and even grow older if enough time passes. In all of my roleplays I put much of my focus on the characters, and this roleplay will be no different. While of course there will be a plot/story, the roleplay will be largely character focused.

Overall I'm looking for about 3-6 people to roleplay with. I've come to find that anything larger is just too much for me to handle.

Interested? Questions? Thoughts? Let me know below!

Last edited:
Im very interested, As for questions I was wondering who all from the original cast would still be alive?

Im very interested, As for questions I was wondering who all from the original cast would still be alive?
None. I really don't like having pre-existing characters in my roleplays. If characters want to be related to other characters from the OG series that's fine, but no one from the orignal cast will be there.

Actually in hindsight I think I need to up the time gap more. Would anyone care if I made the time gap about 250 instead of 150?

I’ve been in a naruto rp you made and have to say it’s the best one I’ve seen aha

I’m happy to play whatever if I can make up my own Genin’s jutsu

Interested! excited to see where this goes :)

(as far as time gap goes I don't see any issues either way here!)

I would also be interested. I do want to ask if we get to design our own jutsu and if Kekkei Genkai are allowed. If so, what are the rules to that?

I would also be interested. I do want to ask if we get to design our own jutsu and if Kekkei Genkai are allowed. If so, what are the rules to that?

Jutsu/Kekkei Genkai design is allowed, just don't make things too overpowered (Especially for a genin). Whenever making jutsu or kekkei genkai just run things by me and we'll work things out.

Jutsu/Kekkei Genkai design is allowed, just don't make things too overpowered (Especially for a genin). Whenever making jutsu or kekkei genkai just run things by me and we'll work things out.
Lovely. Then I would be happy to join. If you would allow me?

I'm glad to see all of the interest in this roleplay!

I'll be setting up the main thread soon. Right now we have openings for 3-6 Genin and one Jonin. Do note that the jonin will be leading a team of three genin!

I'll make another post when I have the lore/CS section up! If you have any further questions let me know!

Here is the main thread ^ Have at it!

Character sheets, OOC, and Lore are also up.

Am I right to play a jonin and a genin?
For jonin I have a rip off clan who specialize in "chakra hands" a bit like sand village chakra strings but more visible to common folks

For the genin I have a kid who uses music for gen and ninjutsu

Am I right to play a jonin and a genin?
For jonin I have a rip off clan who specialize in "chakra hands" a bit like sand village chakra strings but more visible to common folks

For the genin I have a kid who uses music for gen and ninjutsu
For now just pick one. There's a fair amount of people interested in the roleplay and I don't want one person taking up multiple slots.

That is fair and acceptable but it's a shame I'm such a martyr
Looks interesting but looks like I was slow to the punch! Let me know if slots open up!
Looks like a spot opened up soldier, I'm not gonna make it!
no ones fault, I just remembered how cringe my Naruto characters are and how much I sigh when someone makes a uchiha

After running through the most recently accepted batch, we have two openings left for one genin and one jonin. Apply for whichever you like

Yes there are two spots open right now, but two people have expressed interest in them right now.

For now I'd hold off on making a character Human__Ramen Human__Ramen until I know for sure if the other two are going to be making characters or not.

I apologize. Turning people away is something I don't like doing, but I just can't handle a roleplay that's too big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back