• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: BNW OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
very excited to find those out c: think there will be some fun combinations to make

I'd say right now we're in more of a need for a jonin who's willing to take on a team if you're down for that. Otherwise, if for some reason that isn't appealing to you then you're more than welcome to make a genin. It's just that the next person who joins would have to be the jonin, if that makes sense.
posted, let me know if I need to change anything. I'm a little rusty

Lord_Boreas Lord_Boreas

Character accepted! Really liking the cast of characters so far!

Also apologies for my inactivity today. I work all day today so will be more active tomorrow. We just need one more get in and we can begin!

Is it possible for me to create a second character I have a genin character I’ve built before?

Is Orikanyo still interested in making a character?
Ah sorry, work is abit of a bastard so I was expecting to be ninjaed of any chance by the days end.

Do have somethung in the works, its abit of a slow go...

Ah sorry, work is abit of a bastard so I was expecting to be ninjaed of any chance by the days end.

Do have somethung in the works, its abit of a slow go...
Well at the moment we have one spot open, and you and another person have expressed interest in it. I don't want to seem like I'm rushing you, but with how long the RP has been up I'm probably just going to give the spot to whoever gets their CS in.

Doing the 'first come first served' isn't something I like doing, but I'm worried that if it takes too long to start the RP that people may lose interest...

Also do people want a discord or does this OOC doe fine?

Well at the moment we have one spot open, and you and another person have expressed interest in it. I don't want to seem like I'm rushing you, but with how long the RP has been up I'm probably just going to give the spot to whoever gets their CS in.

Doing the 'first come first served' isn't something I like doing, but I'm worried that if it takes too long to start the RP that people may lose interest...

Also do people want a discord or does this OOC doe fine?
My bad sorry, i actually thought the thing was already first come first served.

On combat info right now

Discord would be preferable for me, and I know I'd be more active there than here, but its all good for me either way!

Orikanyo Orikanyo Your character is accepted!

I will try to get the first post up and running as well as the discord sometime this afternoon

Iseya clan, doing what Itachi couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back