• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: BNW OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello everyone!

Gilzar Gilzar I'm having some trouble with the code for the cs. When I try to preview my post, it is missing the names for the "Physical", Psycholigical, and Shinobi titles on the righthand side. Maybe it is something I did, but just wanted to give a heads up.

Hello everyone!

Gilzar Gilzar I'm having some trouble with the code for the cs. When I try to preview my post, it is missing the names for the "Physical", Psycholigical, and Shinobi titles on the righthand side. Maybe it is something I did, but just wanted to give a heads up.
If the CS isn’t working, I’m fine I’d you opt not to use it. Just use all the sections/info in a different format and that’a fine

Hello everyone!

I just turned the text white and it showed up.

*flop* working on character while lunch break, will do my best~

CS is posted, the only custom thing that might want approval is this thing in her gear section.

Shuriken gauntlet: A trinket Natsume designed on her own, this glove features rings around the middle three fingers that can spin very rapidly and lock into the holes in the centre of shurikens. This motion allows the user to build up additional rotational energy before throwing a shuriken, resulting in improved power and stability when the shuriken is released. A larger ring around the wrist of the gauntlet can lock into a fuma shuriken, which can be released like its smaller counterparts for a more powerful throw or held in place to serve as a spinning, saw like melee weapon. The rotation of the rings is powered by a wirestring ripcord, meaning each can only be used once before they must be rewound outside of combat.

There is one genin and one jonin slot available, I think.

Yes, we still have two character spots that are open. One for genin and one for a jonin that will lead a team. Three people have expressed interest in the spots now so I suppose it depends on if you have your heart set on a genin or a jonin

I don't have a preference honestly, I just had the idea to make a land of snow character.

I'd say right now we're in more of a need for a jonin who's willing to take on a team if you're down for that. Otherwise, if for some reason that isn't appealing to you then you're more than welcome to make a genin. It's just that the next person who joins would have to be the jonin, if that makes sense.

I don't mind playing a Jonin, ill get a cs up and see what you think.
I'd say right now we're in more of a need for a jonin who's willing to take on a team if you're down for that. Otherwise, if for some reason that isn't appealing to you then you're more than welcome to make a genin. It's just that the next person who joins would have to be the jonin, if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back