• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Blood War [IC]

Characters
Here
Hi. I have no idea who you are. Sorry. I didn't have time to research everyone like I normally would have."
"I didn't expect you to know who I was anyways."
Now to wait for one more.
“Well, then, let’s not be strangers with one another. Why don’t you both tell me your names and something interesting about yourself to get the ball rolling?”
Their sensei wanted to know about them? Okay.
"My name is Tenshi Yomei. I'm not particular interesting but there is one thing you need to know, I must keep my umbrella with me."
It was important that she kept it, it was both a weapon and a shield. And it was sentimental to her. She liked it.

Ren squatted down while he caught his breath. An hour of dance practice followed by a mad scramble across the training grounds multiple times to get everything sorted out had left him a bit tired. He rubbed the back of his head, always a little uncomfortable talking about himself. Meet and greets were not his favorite thing by a long shot., which was kind of odd considering that he grew up working in a restaurant, but there you are.
"My travels were fine", he said, "I guess? I mean I live here in Hono, so it's not like I had to go far. My name is Ren Hirai."
He hesitated for a moment as the other girl, who called herself Tenshi, introduced herself as well. She was strangely quick to point out that she needed to keep her umbrella with her. It made Ren wonder if she'd had problems with people trying to take it away from her for some reason. It also made him wonder just why it was so important.
He did like that she didn't try to claim that she was anyone special. He had run into a lot of egos since starting his ninja training last year. It was refreshing to meet someone who apparently had a more realistic opinion of themselves.
"Hi, Tenshi. Nice to meet someone else who's boring. I was beginning to think I was the only one." He flashed her a quick little smile. "With all the egos we've got running around here you'd think that the Heavens themselves had coughed up a bunch of godlings to grace us with their presence."
He stood up again, stretching to keep from stiffening up as he finally started to cool down. Looking at both of the girls he told them, "Look, if I'm being honest here I'm not super thrilled about this whole ninja thing. I came into it kind of late as these things go. I just started about half-way through the last school year. I was minding my own business one day, kind of zoning out in class, and somehow started generating chakra threads. It came a a real surprise, let me tell you, and not a particularly welcome one. One moment I was a normal student minding my own business. The next I was being hustled off to the super special for-ninjas-only classes without anyone ever asking me what I wanted. So, not to sound all whiny or anything but I am not happy with all of this."
He paused for a second, gathering his thoughts and wondering what the hell had made him just blurt that out all of a sudden, especially to a couple of complete strangers. Maybe his frustration with the whole thing was getting to him? Well, it was out now. Throwing caution to the wind, he said, "I don't feel like I owe the Kage my life or anything. That's crap. And I know that there's plenty of people out there who would make better ninjas than me. So, my whole goal with this training is to survive long enough to figure out just what it is I do want. Then I'm out of here. Don't expect great things from me. I'll back you up to the best of my ability, but this isn't going to be my life. I mean, honestly, I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this forever."

He stopped there, surprised at himself but also feeling more than a little... relieved? Less tense? The idea of becoming a soldier had been eating at him subconsciously, and that's what the ninja really were. He wasn't a coward or a pacifist, not by a long shot, but he didn't think he had what it took to be a ninja either, and it felt good to finally say it out loud. As the other two stared at him he could feel them judging him, probably badly. At that moment though he just didn't care. The truth was out now and he was ready to face the consequences.

Last edited:
[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#FFFF; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

[Div class="Line"][/div]

Airi Kimiko [Div class="Line"][/div]

"My name is Tenshi Yomei. I'm not particular interesting but there is one thing you need to know, I must keep my umbrella with me."

“Tenshi! Good to meet you."
Her attention shifted to the two, offering an introduction of her own. "I'm Airi Kimiko. I'm not really one for formalities, to be perfectly honest. Obviously, I will be teaching you both." Airi offered a slight smile toward the fellow female, nodding at the last bit about her umbrella. “I take it that’s your weapon? If so, things are about to get very interesting.” Watching Ren stretch had given her a desire to follow suit, listening to the male ramble. She wouldn’t admit aloud just yet but she couldn’t agree more with him. People had a tendency to toss children around willy-nilly to become ninjas just because they had special abilities.

These said young ones were never really given an option as to whether or not they would like to pursue becoming a fighter for a village. Now that she thought about it, it almost made Airi think of the creation of child-soldiers. Child-soldiers for the sake of protecting an entire village. Where were the adults who were willing to give their lives for the Kage? Why did they have to assign young individuals who just discovered of their capabilities?

“I don't feel like I owe the Kage my life or anything. That's crap. And I know that there's plenty of people out there who would make better ninjas than me.”

A snort passed through Airi’s nasal caval in agreement, nodding twice. “Good thing you’re in my team, then. Between you and me I’m not exactly your traditional ninja. Hell, I know about 3 or 4 ninjutsus just to make sure I don’t get caught with my pants down. I’m more focused on medical purposes to make sure the people are well taken care of.” She peered up at the sky once, as if to ponder her next words. The secret was out, now they’ll never take the jonin seriously if she wasn’t like the other teachers.

The average jonin would be able to toss their kids into hell and back and teach them a lesson in the meanwhile. She, on the other hand, would have to improvise. “Consider our lessons together a bit different than your average learning to throw kunai, shuriken and proclaim your love to ninja ways.” The last bit was more of a poke at Ren’s adamant dislike for the position he was placed in. She couldn’t exactly blame him. She would be upset too if she were pulled out of a life she was content with to join a life of child soldier.

“Unfortunately, you both are going to hate me because I already see great things coming from you. Our third student to be as well. I will say that we will be taking a bit of a different approach than what you’ve heard about in ninja training, of course.”

Darth Bambi Darth Bambi SomebodyElse SomebodyElse [Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div][/div]

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#2969B0; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

[Div class="Line"][/div]

Miu Hyuuga ooc: Just wanted to put down a post for Miu to start getting her socialized [Div class="Line"][/div]

“Father, please hear me out!” Miu pleaded. She had been fussing with one of the most influential beings in the Hyuuga clan over potential of removing the Branch cursed seal. “I don’t think you understand how crucial--”

“En-nough.” His words were curt and cold. Just as Miu had expected. Still she persisted.

“But--”

“Not another word. Any more and I will see to your disownment, Miu. Return back to your training at once and not a single utter about this conversation.” Turning his back, the Hyuuga waved his hand once, muttering about the insolence his daughter had brought upon.

Miu bit the inside of her cheek, fists clenched. She could not deny her father’s wishes. Still, the flashback and all 30 minutes of energy spent on back-and-forths haunted the hyuga child. What’s more is that she was well aware of what her father’s reaction would be even before uttering the start of her sentence. As always, she had to try. Try she did and failure bit back even harder than her imagination had portrayed. Her eyes rested on the sea of grassy molasses that conveyered beneath her feet. Tears pricked the corners, eyelids twitching lightly at the thought. How quickly she was dismissed. As a main sector member nonetheless. Imagine how it would be like if someone of a Branch sector had tried to bring upon the notion of releasing themselves free of slavery.

Surely, they would be struck across the face, called one of the many things the rest of the family had been telling them all their lives and like a stray dog, shoo them out of the room. Regardless of the status, the role of the individual and how highly regarded they were, there was one thing that could very easily bring both the main and branch sections together, regardless of how highly they regarded themselves: the way the Hyuuga clan handled their internal communications. Coordination in fighting is one thing but what good is a fighter if they cannot trust the very thing they are representing is worth fighting for?

Of course, there is the response of honor, dignity and family but there is so long before even the most steadfast loyal fighters begin to question themselves; twirling the idea in their head. Depending on how true they were to the Hyuuga clan would only measure the rate to which the individual would begin to deteriorate. Someone, for instance, who would die for the clan before all else would be much harder to break than someone who was ready to fight back. Still, everyone had their countdown before snapping.

Miu’s line of sight had began to take a copper blur. Lifting head a bit, the Hyuuga had found herself at an entrance. Had she traced her line of sight with the edges of the beginning, massive doors with a familiar red marking would reveal themselves. Konaha. The hyuuga had found herself back at Konaha. Rubbing the corners of her eyes with clenched fists, Miu let out a shaky breath. Anyone be damned to see her shed any tears. After overcoming her small fit, the individual made her way in, making a controlled beeline toward an old ramen shop.

[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div][/div]

Beleth Beleth
“Unfortunately, you both are going to hate me because I already see great things coming from you. Our third student to be as well. I will say that we will be taking a bit of a different approach than what you’ve heard about in ninja training, of course.”
Ren took a seat on the grass, happy to wait while the last of their team showed up.
"My grandpa told me something a long time ago when I was really little. He said hate is a very terrible thing and not to be wasted on petty stuff. It's only for the worst of the worst and never to be done lightly." Laying down, he laced his fingers behind his head and looked up at the clouds. "That stuck with me and I've thought about it a lot over the years. It rings true, and I very much doubt that you have what it takes to make me hate you, ma'am."
Ren closed his eyes and smiled to himself. "And for the record I'm all for "different"."

Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Last edited:

Yota woke up to a dull ache in his stomach and a pounding in his head. His eyes stung a little too, but that was likely just an after-effect of his blatant overuse of the byakugan yesterday. Extracting himself from his tangled sheets, the half-Hyuga pulled the curtains open slightly to let some light into his otherwise dreary room.

The room - plain in design apart from the dresser and bed combo - was just as he had left it. A mess of papers and overdue library books strewn from wall to wall, mixed in with the occasional moldy snack dating back as far as three weeks ago. Another might have balked at the sight of such disarray, but for Yota the freedom of this room where no one but him stepped was a comfort, a singular privilege. It could use a little bit of air-freshener, though.

Yota lifted one particular title from its place on the floor, thumbing through it as he studied the notes he'd scrawled along the margins. He batted a yawn away with palm of his hand, parked himself on the edge of the bed as he begin plotting an itinerary for himself. Maybe he'd catch up on some reading this morning for an hour or so, head down to the market for some bites, then the library to steal a book or two?

Suddenly, quite the unusual sound - the click of his door knob as someone let themselves in. Yota managed to push the book underneath himself as the intruder - Nizuki Hyuga - stepped in.

He said nothing at first, his eyes just bouncing across the room from library book to dresser, as if he'd never set foot in this room his whole life. It was slightly true - Nizuki hadn't been in this room for a long time and the changes (namely, the mess) were sure to be unsettling. Yota settled himself as stiffly as he could, folded his arms and tried to appear intimidating.

"Do you want something?" he kept his voice even.

Nizuki looked at him as if he'd forgotten be was there in the first place, distaste twisting into his violet eyes as he noticed the book underneath Yota's bum.

"Still stealing books from the library? Real mature, kid."

Yota almost choked on his anger. Kid? They were only four-year apart! Of course responding as such would only fuel Nizuki's fire, the ass. So Yota swallowed his rage, let it burn in his stomach for later.

"Not sure why that's any of your business," he tilted his head to the side slightly, let puzzlement twist his expression. "unless that's the reason you're here, do you actually want in on this little book business? I didn't think your Hyuga honor would let you even - "

And stopped as his brother voice, practically soaked with acid, bit into his speel. "Shut up,"

And Yota felt his cheeks burn with the rebuke, felt his eyes prick with tears he wouldn't - no couldn't shed, because only his brother could cut him down and make him feel like shit and still say only two words and it was shitty, everything was so shitty, and how could he still make him feel this way and -

"I'm only here," his brother drew out the words without looking at him; Yota focused his eyes a tiny spot on the wall. "because dad said you'd probably sleep through your team meeting, or forget about it or whatever. Because that's your way. And he wanted me to remind you that half or not, you still represent our clan."

Then silence before the door slid shut once again.

⟳⟳⟳

Yota had readied himself, hastily, because his brother surprise, surprise had been right about one thing at least. He had forgotten about the team meeting this morning. So hastily stashing some of his things into a bag, he'd hurried out the Hyuga compound. He found himself at the training grounds in a rather modest amount of time (considering he ran the whole way), picked out those familiar, slightly blurry faces easily. Stopping before the group, he huffed out a quick breath before parking himself on the ground to get a bit of a breather. Everything was a little woozy right now, but that was to be expected when you skip breakfast, right?

"Gimme a second guys I - " a pause before his vision cleared a little and he saw the topless box dangling in thin air and the little pastries inside. "is that - " he reflexively reached in a drew out a particularly buttery one, making quick work of it.

"Oh wow, that was - Good gosh that was - that was really good. I mean really, you deserve an award for that - " a pause as his vision cleared and he found himself peering at a... girl, but like a really, really pretty one. Yota turned a remarkably pruney shade of purple and scooted backwards, like all the way.

And shit, there was another one with blue hair.

He directed his gaze elsewhere, finally spotting their sensei. Getting to his feet hastily (because what a terrible fucking first impression), Yota dipped his head in the man's direction, keeping his eyes focused on the ground as the flush slowly receded from his cheeks.

Yota woke up to a dull ache in his stomach and a pounding in his head. His eyes stung a little too, but that was likely just an after-effect of his blatant overuse of the byakugan yesterday. Extracting himself from his tangled sheets, the half-Hyuga pulled the curtains open slightly to let some light into his otherwise dreary room.

The room - plain in design apart from the dresser and bed combo - was just as he had left it. A mess of papers and overdue library books strewn from wall to wall, mixed in with the occasional moldy snack dating back as far as three weeks ago. Another might have balked at the sight of such disarray, but for Yota the freedom of this room where no one but him stepped was a comfort, a singular privilege. It could use a little bit of air-freshener, though.

Yota lifted one particular title from its place on the floor, thumbing through it as he studied the notes he'd scrawled along the margins. He batted a yawn away with palm of his hand, parked himself on the edge of the bed as he begin plotting an itinerary for himself. Maybe he'd catch up on some reading this morning for an hour or so, head down to the market for some bites, then the library to steal a book or two?

Suddenly, quite the unusual sound - the click of his door knob as someone let themselves in. Yota managed to push the book underneath himself as the intruder - Nizuki Hyuga - stepped in.

He said nothing at first, his eyes just bouncing across the room from library book to dresser, as if he'd never set foot in this room his whole life. It was slightly true - Nizuki hadn't been in this room for a long time and the changes (namely, the mess) were sure to be unsettling. Yota settled himself as stiffly as he could, folded his arms and tried to appear intimidating.

"Do you want something?" he kept his voice even.

Nizuki looked at him as if he'd forgotten be was there in the first place, distaste twisting into his violet eyes as he noticed the book underneath Yota's bum.

"Still stealing books from the library? Real mature, kid."

Yota almost choked on his anger. Kid? They were only four-year apart! Of course responding as such would only fuel Nizuki's fire, the ass. So Yota swallowed his rage, let it burn in his stomach for later.

"Not sure why that's any of your business," he tilted his head to the side slightly, let puzzlement twist his expression. "unless that's the reason you're here, do you actually want in on this little book business? I didn't think your Hyuga honor would let you even - "

And stopped as his brother voice, practically soaked with acid, bit into his speel. "Shut up,"

And Yota felt his cheeks burn with the rebuke, felt his eyes prick with tears he wouldn't - no couldn't shed, because only his brother could cut him down and make him feel like shit and still say only two words and it was shitty, everything was so shitty, and how could he still make him feel this way and -

"I'm only here," his brother drew out the words without looking at him; Yota focused his eyes a tiny spot on the wall. "because dad said you'd probably sleep through your team meeting, or forget about it or whatever. Because that's your way. And he wanted me to remind you that half or not, you still represent our clan."

Then silence before the door slid shut once again.

⟳⟳⟳

Yota had readied himself, hastily, because his brother surprise, surprise had been right about one thing at least. He had forgotten about the team meeting this morning. So hastily stashing some of his things into a bag, he'd hurried out the Hyuga compound. He found himself at the training grounds in a rather modest amount of time (considering he ran the whole way), picked out those familiar, slightly blurry faces easily. Stopping before the group, he huffed out a quick breath before parking himself on the ground to get a bit of a breather. Everything was a little woozy right now, but that was to be expected when you skip breakfast, right?

"Gimme a second guys I - " a pause before his vision cleared a little and he saw the topless box dangling in thin air and the little pastries inside. "is that - " he reflexively reached in a drew out a particularly buttery one, making quick work of it.

"Oh wow, that was - Good gosh that was - that was really good. I mean really, you deserve an award for that - " a pause as his vision cleared and he found himself peering at a... girl, but like a really, really pretty one. Yota turned a remarkably pruney shade of purple and scooted backwards, like all the way.

And shit, there was another one with blue hair.

He directed his gaze elsewhere, finally spotting their sensei. Getting to his feet hastily (because what a terrible fucking first impression), Yota dipped his head in the man's direction, keeping his eyes focused on the ground as the flush slowly receded from his cheeks.

Chiruka
Chiruka sniffed and slowly let the anxious tears slow to a stop. Ruka cast a slightly watery smile up at his new Sensei as he calmed the pounding in his heart that the hug had started. It had been years since Ruka had felt the embrace of someone other than himself.. and while he silently and secretly craved it, a larger portion of him shied away from such exuberant show of affection. After all he hadn’t really earned it...he had come late of all things! And blubbered all in front of his new teammates! Granted he knew one of them and it certainly wasn’t the first time he had seen Chiruka a puffy eyed mess, but still... it hurt what little amount of pride he had left.
Swallowing thickly, Ruka kept his eyes downcast as he listened intently to his Sensei and tried shove his anxieties away. His hands twisted and knitted into the fabric of his lime green jacket as he cast downcast glances at his two teammates. ‘They all look like they fought a wild boarrr wh-what is that?! I-is that a canine ?! I-it’s-‘
A wave a panic and fear knocked into him upon catching sight of his teachers ninken. His entire body began freezing up and his flight or flight instincts began screaming ‘get the hell outta there’
And quite frankly, Ruka agreed with said instincts, and just as he was about to follow through with them, his teachers voice calling out to him snapped him from his fear induced haze.

I-introduce himself?! In front of everyone?! Right now?? Taking quick shallow breaths he cast quick frantic glances to his team and engulfed a huge gulp of air to settle his nerves.
Then-
“I-I um I-I’m Ch-Chiruka Hideki, uh Genin...I um I like erm I meant I w-want to be a strong Ninja to-to um protect th-the village and I’m yeah.. oh! I uh, I’m O negative.. so I thats um good... and I’m a Pisces..so yeah!”
He finished by looking his Sensei briefly in the eyes wit small bout of random enthusiasm that quickly dwindled back into his shy nature.
“So yeah um..H-hi and I really am happy to uh be on a team with a-all of you! Umm I..” ruka swallowed and cast them a shaky brave smile
“ I promise I-I’ll do my best to k-keep you safe!”
TheMADQ TheMADQ
JustJazzy JustJazzy
BeyondDandy BeyondDandy

Hideo Ryuichii
it was funny how life worked wasn’t it? Everyday life grows and blooms and changes. Then it goes off and dies. Life doesn’t discriminate between the sinners and the saints. It just kept going, and so did death. It takes and it takes. Maybe that’s why he found himself so terribly sick.
Hideo lazily eyed the children ‘sitting by the old man’ and watched them for a bit, an amused grin slowly playing across his lips as he observed them; waiting for the moment when they finally noticed there was no old man. That they were interacting with thin air and looking stupid while doing so. That was fine with Hide, He thought all children were stupid. Well most children anyway. The Old man that his Genjutsu took the shape was real in his defense- not that he couldn’t create something so elaborate. It just so happened that he was no longer present or relevant to this itty bitty Genin. Because he was no longer their Sensei: Because he was no longer in the village. Hideo was in the village: Hideo was their Sensei.
Sighing, Hide huffed before slinking down from the tree and dropping into the clearing silently. His water natured chakra signature flicking playfully and cheekily making itself known after being masked and unnoticeable. Flashing a brief close eyed smile at his new students, Hide ‘Hauled’ the old man up, studied him with disinterest, then promptly reeled his arm back and chucked him out and into the sky.

Going as far as to keep the strong Genjutsu of the Old man until it was cleanly out sight.
He watched it disappear into the distance wand gave loud whistle and a round of applause.
“Maaan, I think i threw all the way to Suna with that one ya think?”
Hide wondered, his bright blue eyes still watching the distance as he shoved his hands into his pockets. Humming he rhythmically tapped his foot against the solid earth, a soft upbeat tune permeating the air.
“Welllll, that’s done and rid of... Time for you guys now~”
He cheered, a smile beaming across his face and quite suddenly-
His brilliant blue eyes took a slightly mischievous and deadly gleam and he struck
Casting a gentjutsu over the area silently and firmly, weaving a net of make-believe and having monsters and demons come alive before their very eyes and begin to attack them. Setting the scene of a war path were the ground seemed to want to swallow them whole, the trees becoming brittle and sharp and suddenly trying to ensnare the poor Genin. From the depths of the ground, “vicious hounds rose, there muzzles long, filled with rows of vicious teeth and skinless, their eyes gouged out and weeping, and their paws nothing more than long claws and scraps of flesh, the very blades of grass on the ground seemed to wilt scream, twining around the Genin to keep them trapped and held in place for death. And what did Hideo do?
Hideo began to watch the show.
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe
Mirgris Mirgris
Left Out Left Out

Last edited:
Shinobu Kyoki
Location: Konoha ---- Interaction(s): Witty Wild Witty Wild (Hideo), Beleth Beleth (Jun'Ichi), Mirgris Mirgris (Kichiga)

As Shinobu stood there silently, awaiting completion of an interaction between the Genin and Jonin before her, she started to feel a little bit of an odd sensation, like something weren't right. She wasn't sure what, but it was there. She ignored it though, simply remaining silent and patiently waiting, until another individual came out, picked up the old man, and threw him skyward. That's when Shinobu realized what was wrong; Genjutsu. Of course, knowing there was Genjutsu present wasn't quite enough to do anything about it, but knowing did allow her to remain somewhat calm when the next Genjutsu came around.

Shinobu had no way to safely verify if this were Genjutsu or not, but it definitely felt like something wasn't right out of this. First and foremost, the man that had been tossed, Asai Soh; he likely wouldn't have been tossed so easily had he been truly there. That in itself practically confirmed that Genjutsu had been used. It was fortunate that her mother had told her about the man that was supposed to be her instructor, as otherwise, she wouldn't have made such a conclusion as it would've appeared to be an ordinary old man sipping some tea in the morning. The second thing that was apparent to Shinobu was that the man before her was obviously far more powerful than the kids present, and as such would outright harm them if there was intent to harm; not waste a ton of Chakra to play around with them by animating everything in the forest around them and conjuring real demonic beings. The safe bet was that this was Genjutsu, though with her current capabilities, Shinobu had no way to really verify without risking it being real and getting captured or killed by the things present.

Regardless of what it was, Shinobu did realize one thing though. Even if this were real, she'd have no way to escape it anyways, and so she had no reason to even bother resisting. Instead, Shinobu merely stood there silently and still, waiting for the events around her to unfold and tell her whether or not she was going to live.

[class=background] width:600px; height:360px; margin:auto; margin:center; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276537059206758401/521021676792578048/U.N.jpg'); background-size:100%; [/class] [class=textbox] width:300px; height:300px; padding:5px; overflow:hidden; overflow:auto; font:Karla; font-size:12px; background:grey; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.8; margin-left:-25px; [/class] [class=minibox] width:70px; height:40px; padding:10px; font:Karla; font-size:11px; text-align:right; background:grey; border:1px solid #dddddd; opacity:0.5; margin-left:510px; margin-top:-60px; [/class] [class=credits] max-width:600px; margin:auto; font: Heebo; font-size: 10px; opacity:0.3; [/class]

[div class=background]

[div class=textbox] Usagi wiped the sweat from her forehead. She had been out here training for quite a while. Looking out over the briskly flowing river, she decided to sit and rest there for a moment. As she rested, her mind wandered to thoughts of the day ahead and what had led her here. As it's one remaining active member, it was Usagi's responsibility to reestablish the name of her once great clan. That was what she had decided when she had been only a child. She would enroll at the academy and graduate with honors, bringing her family's name back into the light. From there, she planned to become the greatest Kunoichi the hidden leaf had ever seen. The name "Meitoku" would be known in the Leaf again, she had promised. Suddenly, a different thought crossed her mind "I'm Late!" Usagi had gotten so caught up in her training she had completely lost track of time! She jumped to her feet and took off into the forest back towards the village. the first day and she was already late. this was going to be a rough start!

[/div]
[div class=minibox]NAME: Usagi MENTIONS Free
[/div]

[/div][div class=credits]credits @RI.a [/div]

Kana Amai
Location: Konoha ---- Interaction(s): Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight (Nozomi), JustJazzy JustJazzy (Yota), BeyondDandy BeyondDandy (Rinne)

"I'm glad you liked it," Kana said, a pleasant smile on her face. The expression changed in an instant though, going from a smile of joy to the smile of someone trying to hide their annoyance as she pulled out her baking pan from her bag and slammed it down hard on the top of Yota's head. "I'd appreciate you asking before touching my desserts next time," She said whilst trying to hold back an angry tone. She then proceeded to turn toward Nozomi, the pleasant smile returning to her face as she presented the crystal box full of pastries. "Would you like some? As our friend here mentioned, they're really tasty. Made them myself."

Without even waiting for a response, Kana practically shoved the box of pastries into Nozomi's hands. "Be sure to share them with Rinne-Sensei as well~" Kana said as she turned to their new instructor. She held her hands behind her back, baking pan still gripped by both hands in case Yota did something else rude. Her attention was mostly on Rinne though, trying to observe what their new instructor would do, trying to give what attention she had to the new instructor before her mind decided to wander to less important things, such as what dinner could possibly be, or perhaps what kind of lunch she wanted for tomorrow. Perhaps she'd make some sandwiches for everyone; well, mostly everyone. At this point, Yota would have to beg to get her to give him any sandwiches.

Takeshi Arikawa
Tags: TheMADQ TheMADQ , JustJazzy JustJazzy and Witty Wild Witty Wild

On a diet? Takeshi thought to himself as his eyes studied his Sensei's physique. There was no way that was true......but Takeshi was not about to go and disrespect his teacher. Instead, he bowed his head and decided not to answer - hoping someone else was dumb enough to do so. Fortunately for everyone, Chiruka's hiatus caused enough panic that they escaped the subject of truth-and-lie. The boy managed to make a grand enough interest that even forced their Sensei to bust into tears - thanks Ruka.

Moving forward some, Chiruka was given the time to introduce himself. If Takeshi hadn't known him already, the boy's mannerisms and overall faintly characteristics would have been noted worrisome. However, Takeshi and Chiruka were buddies so these actions did not face the puppeteer - it was simply good ol' Chiruka. The two had bonded during their academy years as both were seen as outcasts among the other Leaf students. Coming from rebellious nations didn't sit well with uneducated brats that didn't know anything. Therefore, the two boys had each other's backs when push came to shove - which it always did. The other girl on the other hand DID make Takeshi uneasy.........her presence was cold.

Anyhow, upon completing their formal introductions it was finally time for some action. Demonstrating his ninja abilities was a great way for Takeshi to prove his worth. He wanted to ensure that he impressed Sensei Jira so he could be one step closer to restoring his family name. Slowly he reached for one of the scrolls strapped to his chest - moving away from the others to perform. Let's do this!

Placing pressure on the scroll's seal, Takeshi opened it and revealed the mark reading 'Poh'. A puff of smoke suddenly emerged and engulfed most of Takeshi's frame - shielding him from view. As the smoke dispersed on its own, the others could see a small bear-like wooden puppet resting next to Takeshi's leg. One of its eyes was sown shut, claws pierced right through it's two feet like a real bear's. Both it's arms were engraved with a Sand emblem, showing not only his heritage, but where his loyalty lay. Pulling his chakra threads, Takeshi forced the machine to animate - bringing Poh to life. The Shinobi peered towards Tokiwa.

"I'm ready when you are," he stated, inticing a battle between the two Shinobi. It was time for a puppet show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rinne Nara
Tags: Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe , JustJazzy JustJazzy and Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

"WOW! DID YOU MAKE THOSE???!!" Rinne yelled out in question, eyes glittering with stars after devouring one of Kana’s pasteries. The little sweet tarts were definetly better than his mother’s scorching bread - lighter on the palette. “Thank you so much!” he added, greeting his other student Nozomi as she approached.

Oh! My apologies, I got so excited I didn’t even introduce myself!” he started, brushing the crumbs off his vest and wiping his hunger-driven drool from the side of his mouth. “I am Rinne Nara, your new teach-“ he managed to get off before his third student cut him off with a grand and numerous entrance. The boy immediately went for the food, HE DIDNT EVENT ASK! [Oh shit] was Rinne’s inner reaction, wondering how Kana would react to Yota’s lack of personal etiquette. [He’s f*cked....]

[Yes, compliment her cooking skills! Women love it! It’s the only way out of this! Attaboy!] Fortunately it all seemed to have worked out because no one was dead yet. Women could be deadly, but compliments always worked in Rinne’s experience. Yota bore his heart in his eyes, hunger clearly craving more than just pasteries - deceiving boy. Anyway, Yota then expressed his respect to his superior through a bow of the head - much earned. “Okay, okay, that’s enough. Thank you,” Rinne smiles, patting Yota’s back to dismiss his reverent gesture.

So guys, let’s try this again. My name is Rinne Nara. I will be your team captain from this day until you graduate. I’m sure we’re all going to get along just fine!” he stated with two thumbs up and thebutmost optimism. The Jounin then welcomes all the students to gather around the flame, resembling their unity around the will of fire. The Jounin then removed a folder from his vest - same one he was reading prior to his student’s arrival. Opening it up, he flashed the three pages of documents containing each of their names, ages and all other basic academy information. It showed Rinne’s dedication to the job and preparation for their team.

In this folder I have almost all the information I need to make you great. However, you three are going up against twenty-seven other hungry ninja striving for that same level of greatness. To surpass them and for us to succeed, I need to know everything about you all. I need to know why you are here today, what made you get out of bed this morning, your ambitions, your fears......heck! I even want to know what you had for breakfast, what you brought for lunch and what you’re eating tonight for dinner. Just tell me everything that’s NOT in this folder and we’ll be great.........or don’t, I’m sure we’ll be alright,” he finished, flashing his signature Rinne smile.

tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:Black; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#475577; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

[Div class="Line"][/div]

Jun'ichi Hatako [Div class="Line"][/div]

After silent interactions between the old man and the supposed teammate, Jun’ichi had lied himself back down for another rest. What a pain. After what the genin proposed to be the start of something interesting to mark the beginning of their jonin-genin relationship, communications have cut off once again. His eyes lazily scanned the sky, a hand tucked beneath his head as another kunai-shaped cloud roamed. Had that been the third one? Fourth? Second? That didn’t matter. Just the sight of the perky blue skies with the puffed candy clouds and the … older man flailing across the horizon-

Jun’ichi stared at the object in orbit for a solid 30 seconds before allowing his eyes to water and blink from the amount of strain he had placed on the disbelief. By the time the blink had been completed and his vision had been cleared of dust particles and any other who-ha’s, the man had been gone. Out of sight. Not a single soul to be seen. This prompted a low huff from the genin, his lazy indulgences interrupted once more with no sight of his sensei to be found and now a missing old man he’d be responsible as witness for. Great.

The trees had taken a brittle nature to them, bits and pieces of bark jabbing into the lazy genin. At first, the ninja had decided to resettle into his once comfort spot and make the best out of it. That is up until a hellion had aggressively made its way up, claws carving at the bark and covering pace at an alarming rate just before flinging into his face. Jun’ichi skid back once out of surprise from the sudden attack, only to pick up on the sounds of more advancers coming from just about every corner of the measurable forest.

Jun’ichi tilted his head, a sneer curtailing over his upper lip in a mix of disgust. Just a little bit of everything wanted to just keep him from relaxing today, huh. Sight of the creature lunging in the genin’s direction snapped him out of his miniscule pity party, instead redirecting his energy to slide between its legs and crash course into two others that were planning for a sandwich-ambush attack. He spat once in the general direction of the creatures, thumb brushing across an opening wound his lower back. Nothing he couldn’t handle, he internally winced.

It took the genin a few minutes to refocus onto his teammate. Though introductions hadn’t been made, now would be a good time to start getting friendly. “Hey, uh …” he called out once, kicking down another advancing hell-creature, features twisting into a grimace at the sight as it yelped down. “You wouldn’t happen to have a few extra wires and maybe an explosive tag on you, would you? I may have an idea.” Crackles much like a biscuit crumbling could be heard as Jun’ichi thrusted his heel back into a grappling tree. Now even his best resting spot didn’t want to so much as be around him, forcing the genin to hop down with a grunt, the unstable terrain foreign to the soles of his feet.

He turned and faced the hell-hounds general vicinity, drawing out a long winded whistle. “Over here you sorry pieces of--” HIs words were cut off, energy redirected on outrunning a whole pack of hellhounds as he made his way toward one of the demonic trees. Digging his heel especially hard into the trunk as he made his way upward, the hounds obediently following suit - desperate at the sight of young blood. Just whoever thought was funny to send a bunch of kids into a forest just to watch an old man kill himself and then bring hellions into the forest wasn’t about to fly with the genin. Right after he was done with these creatures, he was prepared to noose the person responsible.

After reaching the top of the grappling tree, Jun’ichi paused, awaiting for the final moment. Between his fingers rested the last of his wire, a string of shuriken strung along and a kunai with an explosive tag at the ready.

Just a few more steps…

Within a few seconds, the hellhounds had made contact with the wire, cuing for the genin to yank the wire and toss the kunai, thrusting himself into the air a bit. The shuriken caught into hounds’ clawpaws, nailing them to the tree, now at the mercy of the tag hurled in their direction. It wasn’t until the last second that one of the trees curling around his foot had been brought to his attention, hooking him back into the explosive trap, his entire plan backfiring with seconds onto himself.
Witty Wild Witty Wild Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Mirgris Mirgris
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div][/div]

Jira was.. odd, Tokiwa decided, eyes ghosting over the pictures spilling from the woman's purse. It still remained to be seen whether it was a good odd or a bad odd. Tokiwa decided to try to humor the woman though, pasting a weak smile to her lips.

At their tearful sensei's probing Chiruka begin to introduce himself, Tokiwa noting the stutter - was it a speech impediment or just a thing brought on by anxiety? - that permeated his sentences. The boy, as betrayed by his earlier actions, obviously had some issues dealing with stress. Privately Tokiwa wondered if this life, the ninja life, was really the best course of action for him. Could she really trust him in a life or death situation? Would he faint or run for it if their lives were called into question?

She pushed away those slightly intense thoughts because chill girl, reminded herself with a pinch that she was trying to be less judgy. After all, who knew how long she would be with this team? If she internalized misgivings about one member right off the bat how far would they all get? Not far at all. That decided Tokiwa let her eyes flit back over to their sensei, waiting on further instruction.

A flicker of movement in the corner of her eye distracted the girl momentarily, and she turned to see Takeshi unstrapping a scroll from his chest, a bear-like creature quickly spilling into sight. For a couple of moments Tokiwa only stared at the thing, awed by a sight she hadn't thought she'd get the honor of seeing until much later in her ninja career - a ninja of the sand's very own creation, a puppet.

At his implorance Tokiwa stepped away from the group as well and slid into a defensive position, adrenaline beginning to course icy cold in her veins. He wanted her to start? So be it. Breathing in the moisture-thick air deeply, the orphan exhaled a foggy, cold mist in his direction. She stepped into it, the cold air somehow invigorating as well as comforting. Using the fog taking to the air around them as a cover of sorts, Tokiwa removed two shuriken from her belt and hurled them both in his direction, the second attached to the tip of her pointer finger by a transparent string that hopefully wouldn't catch the light.

Jira was.. odd, Tokiwa decided, eyes ghosting over the pictures spilling from the woman's purse. It still remained to be seen whether it was a good odd or a bad odd. Tokiwa decided to try to humor the woman though, pasting a weak smile to her lips.

At their tearful sensei's probing Chiruka begin to introduce himself, Tokiwa noting the stutter - was it a speech impediment or just a thing brought on by anxiety? - that permeated his sentences. The boy, as betrayed by his earlier actions, obviously had some issues dealing with stress. Privately Tokiwa wondered if this life, the ninja life, was really the best course of action for him. Could she really trust him in a life or death situation? Would he faint or run for it if their lives were called into question?

She pushed away those slightly intense thoughts because chill girl, reminded herself with a pinch that she was trying to be less judgy. After all, who knew how long she would be with this team? If she internalized misgivings about one member right off the bat how far would they all get? Not far at all. That decided Tokiwa let her eyes flit back over to their sensei, waiting on further instruction.

A flicker of movement in the corner of her eye distracted the girl momentarily, and she turned to see Takeshi unstrapping a scroll from his chest, a bear-like creature quickly spilling into sight. For a couple of moments Tokiwa only stared at the thing, awed by a sight she hadn't thought she'd get the honor of seeing until much later in her ninja career - a ninja of the sand's very own creation, a puppet.

At his implorance Tokiwa stepped away from the group as well and slid into a defensive position, adrenaline beginning to course icy cold in her veins. He wanted her to start? So be it. Breathing in the moisture-thick air deeply, the orphan exhaled a foggy, cold mist in his direction. Using the fog taking to the air around them as a cover of sorts, Tokiwa removed two shuriken from her belt and hurled them both in his direction, the second attached to the tip of her pointer finger by a transparent string that hopefully wouldn't catch the light.

"I don't hate you. I also don't have any opinion of being a ninja. I'm indifferent until I have a reason to complain. I do want to get better at medical ninjutsu and I suppose being a ninja is a pathway for that, but beyond that I have no misgivings or longterm goals. I haven't decided anything."

Tenshi wondered where their third teammate was. Whoever it was was running abit late. She kinda felt annoyed that she was the only one who wasn't late for any reason. She already felt weird considering she graduated on time and now she was arriving towards their sensei on time. Hopefully this team wouldn't let her down. She was tired of people wasting their lives doing nothing. She personally didn't have any long term goals but she atleast had pathways. Pathways to successful careers and ones she was working to with full dedication.
Beleth Beleth Darth Bambi Darth Bambi

Imadori POV
I really hate people. Why some may ask? Well why the fuck not? Like honestly what redeeming quality did they have to make me NOT hate them? No people don’t deserve my like! They even deserve my mild dislike! Nope it’s straight to the Hate bucket for them because honestly just fuck them. Them and their constant stares and whispers, them and their very apparent disgust for me. For my clan. For everything that we are! It’s ridiculous!
I barley payed the flinching desk Nin anymind as I snatched the mission scroll from her hands. I could feel the scowl deepening on my face though​
And I wanted to scoff, I wanted SCREAM.I could feel the sick bubbling of anger and...and hurt...
My deep red eyes shot over the scrolls contents quickly as I exited swiftly.
The stilted air of tense hostility threatened to suffocate me.​
I never understand how people can hate me, when they don’t even know me? I tried being nice, I tried being open, yet. Still I received disdain, I received prejudice.
And it hurt.
It hurt so damn bad
The twisting swirling sea inside me wept, but the waves had yet to breach the shore. I couldn’t let them reach the shore.
I couldn’t let them see just what they did to me.​
“So I have a partner for this mission huh? Hm well .. at least it’s not Ryuichii again... I can always be grateful for that.”
I mumbled softly . A shudder wracked through my body and I had to take a few consoling deep breaths to remind that thank fuck I was not with THAT man again. I was still sore from our last mission six months ago...
A sigh breezed out of mouth before I could stop it. It was just​
I was so sick of it the constant missions and the lack of acceptance. The-
Emptiness and longing that I felt creating a whirlpool and turbulence in my mind​
I should have asked the stupid desk Chunin where the hell I could find her... ugh I sure as hell didn’t want to go back in there. I’ve already reached my limit unsolicited hostility from special Jonin who think they are better than me, thanks but no thanks. I’ll find her my damn self... even if I do have to wander the village looking for her.​
Isn’t that all I do anyways? Wander wander wander... ugh. If I didn’t love my village so damn much I swear I would blow it up.. fuck.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe TheMADQ TheMADQ Left Out Left Out

A gentle wind blew across the training fields. It carried many things with it, the promise of a bright new day, a hint of the cold weather that would be coming soon, the scent of honeysuckle and the faintest bum of bees buzzing around the flowers.
And booze. Lots and lots and lots of booze.
It was a scent strong enough to make the eyes water if a person was standing too close to the source, a surprisingly cute and obviously drunk young teen in a red jacket and black clam diggers. He was sitting under one of the trees, singing cheerfully off-key as he sipped some sake. More than one face might have turned red if they heard the lyrics , a truly obscene tune from the Nikko province boonies about why a ninja's kunai has a ring for a pommel and the many possible uses thereof.
He was sharing his cup with the tiniest little red dragon imaginable, one small enough to hide in his pocket, who lapped the sake up wit ha happy little "bing" sound as the boy stroked his sinuous, scaly back. "Either we're early or they're late", he said, causing the dragon to look at him for a second before returning to the drink. "Either way I wonder if I should go looking for them."
There was a pause as the two of them thought about that. Then the boy's face broke out in a huge grin as he wove some chakra to refill his cup. "Naaaaaaaah!"

Kimidori Kaguya
Location: Konoha ---- Interaction(s): Left Out Left Out (Amaimon), TheMADQ TheMADQ (Who), Darth Bambi Darth Bambi (Toshi)

Kimidori had been laying in a tree branch all morning, waiting for her new students to arrive. They'd all been instructed to meet at 8 in the morning, in front of Gate 2 of the Forest of Death. Of course, Kimidori didn't mention she'd be hanging around on the other side of the locked gate half-asleep in the nearest branch, but details didn't matter much about where she'd be, since all that was needed was them all to be present. She did have some specific reasoning behind being within the forest, however, and she was surely going to get her point across to the Genin from the start. She'd obviously risk scaring off one or two of them from the get-go, probably from the simple memo of meeting at the Forest of Death, but it was worth it for those that would arrive.

Outside of the gate, where Kimidori was to have the Genin all meet, was a small wooden table, with a stool just as high sitting between it and Gate 2. On top of it was a single, seemingly-inanimate rabbit, with a sign on the table that said "Catch me." Of course, Kimidori knew it was unlikely for anyone to even get a finger on her beloved Yuriko, but she looked forward to seeing them try anyway. Noticing the time starting to get close for her Genin to arrive, Kimidori erased her presence, though didn't go into hiding or employ any visual concealment. She was already high enough as it was that even a Sensory Genin would be unlikely to even imagine that she was there within the Forest of Death's trees without first sensing her Chakra.

Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Left Out Left Out TheMADQ TheMADQ

"The Forest of Death?"
Toshi looked up at the messenger with slightly bleary eyes. It was one of the harried staff underlings charged with doing all the little tasks that the bigwigs didn't want to mess with, a middle aged and worn looking man with hair graying early. In this case his task was getting a certain alcoholic to the place where his new instructor was waiting for him, and it wasn't going quite as well as it could. "Yes", the man replied with a sigh. "She wants you at the gate. Hurry up and get going."
Toshi seemed oblivious to his annoyed tone, brushing him off with a wave. "Why? And why the Forest of Death?" He gave that a moment's thought. "And, for that matter, why the heck do we even have a Forest of Death? I mean of all the stupid..."
The man rolled his eyes and grabbed Toshi's sleeve to pull him to his feet. Bing suddenly poked his head up out of Toshi's collar where he'd been curled up taking a nap and hissed angrily, but the staff of the academy were made of sterner stuff than most and the man ignored the little dragon as he tried to get Toshi going. "I don't know why we have a Forest of Death, and frankly I don't care. I've got a mountain of paperwork to deal with and you're holding me up, so march."
Toshi weaved for a second as he got his balance and tossed back the last of his current drink. "All right. All right. You don't need to be so pushy." Casually refilling the cup he thrust it into the clerk's hands. "I'm going. Have a drink and relax, man."
Then he was away, moving with unexpected speed for a student, while the clerk stared after him. "Have a good day or something."
Yasu watched him go and then looked at the cup which was now overflowing with plum wine. "Who the hell let a kid like that into the program?" he said to himself. There was no answer, of course.
Shrugging, he threw propriety to the wind he gave it a taste. It was sweet, delicious and strong enough to strip paint. Making sure no one was looking he slugged down the rest, coughing slightly as the powerful drink burned its way down the back of his throat and left a fiery trail clear to his stomach where it coiled up like a happy wyrm. Eyes watering he looked at the now empty cup, wondering just what the hell it was that he had just drunk and if there was any way he could get more.

Toshi arrived at the gate in no time, his bare feet skidding to a halt in front of the picnic table just outside the wall. There was, of all things, a stuffed rabbit sitting there with a sign that said "Catch Me". Toshi looked at it in confusion. Then he looked at the rabbit, which was impressively realistic for a stuffed animal. Then he looked at the sign again, saying, "Um... Is this for me or someone else? And, catch who? Her? I don't even know where she is to begin with."
He checked around for some clue as to just what he was supposed to be doing and found nothing. Realizing that he was going to need a bit more to go on he took a seat on the table and waited, happy to let the world go by as he enjoyed the cool morning air.

Who Tetsunori, Location: Forest of Death Tags: Left Out Left Out Darth Bambi Darth Bambi Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Who stood at the door as he gritted his teeth, he hated this part. Every day it was the same thing, anxiety of everything that might happen that day just built up. 'What if something goes wrong? What if they see how much of a failure I am? What if I become more of a laughing stock then I already am? What if I make Brundyn stop loving me? What if I mess up so bad that he sees who I really am and throws me out?' He was paralyzed every fiber in his being telling him to go back to bed, that he shouldn't have gotten up, or even woken up for that matter. "B-Brundyn... do I have to go? Can't I stay home?" He was shaking, he tried to force his arm to open the door, but he couldn't move. Every time he tried another thought made him retreat and only added to his anxiety.

That's when Burnyn came into the room, he was used to doing this by now. He knelt in front of Who getting eye level with him. He went to put a hand on his shoulder, but he stopped midway. He remembered that Who didn't like to be touched. Who had already flinched away from it, but was relieved to see him pull back. "Listen, you know you can't stay in this place forever. If you did that then you wouldn't be able to grow."

"But what if I mess up again? What if I become more of a disappointment? Wha.." Burunyn wasn't about to sit there and let him spiral off into that pit of negativity that he tends to stick himself in. So he cut him off before he could go any farther.

"You won't, I know so because you are amazing. You have the strength to get up every day when you believe that there eyes no point. So I know that you can handle this." Brunyn had looked at him sweetly, looking Who in his eyes. He stared back looking a little less doubtful. Who depended on every word that Brunyn said, he was still new to being encouraged, so he was naturally a bit hesitant. "Plus, you have never once disappointed me. I want you to remember that you are my inspiration. So I need you to stay strong for me. Can you do that?" Who's eyes were watery, he felt determined now that he had to go through with this. He couldn't let the only person who ever believed in him down.

Who finally had the strength that he needed. He turned around and opened the door. He didn't touch the doorknob it turned on its own, he hated touching most anything, so he would use his power to work around that whenever he could. "O-Okay, I'm off." He timidly pulled out a scroll, when he opened it, in puff of smoke popped out a metal snowboard. It was spotless, it looked like it had been washed and polished serval times, you could see your face in the metal. As it fell it stopped a few feet off the ground, it floated in the air. Naturally Who was the one holding it in the air with his magnet release. He stepped up on the floating bored after saying his finally goodbye for the morning. He rocked off at high speed quickly accelerating as fast as his body could handle, he gained altitude at a drastic rate. He was going so fast and high, that if he fell he would most certainly die. So he was ether confident in his skill or had a disregard for his own well being. He just wanted to get away from the ground as fast as he could. He hated dirt, grass, flowers, plants of any kind really. They were gross and they freaked him out, so he avoided them as much as he could. It has gotten so bad that he refuses to touch the ground unless its inside a building. He will float on his board if he has to go outside.

He was worried that the time that he spent debating on whether he should go or not might make him late. That pit in his stomach was coming back with a vengeance. He was worried that if he got there late that he would be kicked out, that they couldn't accept someone with such a faulty will. Or someone who can't follow simple directions. He started to worry more and more that being late meant that he was going to be sent back to the academy, so he picked up the speed even more. He eventually made it to the Forest of Death. He was going so fast that he had to turn completely vertical for a few seconds to stop the momentum. He looked around and didn't see anyone, he was relieved that he was the first to arrive for a moment. He thought that maybe he is late and those who were on time already left, maybe he had already made his first and last mistake as a Genin. He was just about to spiral down into his pit of despair, he was about to have a panic attack, he had just threw everything Brundyn did for him out the window. But before he could lose hope, his eyes landed on the table, he saw that he actually wasn't the first one here, nor had they left him. He was relieved it was only his teammate, he gave a sigh of relief. He didn't say anything, he was too nervous to force any words out. Trying to find the right words he just ended up staring at Toshi like a creep. Like most things he just gives up trying to introduce himself and he just moves closer to the table. But something inside of him couldn't just let him leave things like that, he had to make sure his teammate didn't hate him or anything. So he floated over to Toshi and forced out in a squeaky voice "H-H-Hi...." He was holding his breath, he was so nervous, he felt like he just made himself look stupid, like he didn't even know how to talk right. He didn't want to be here, he felt like he should have gotten out of bed, he regrets going out the door,

Turning his back to Toshi he floated back over to what seemed to be stuffed rabbit. It looked oddly real, he thought for a moment about if it was a taxidermy, but he wasn't sure. He read the sign, it said 'Catch me.' He wondered if it was talking about the rabbit, it seemed to be the only thing there. He wondered if it might be a puppet that was being controlled from a distance. Well regardless if it was real or not, it was still a cute rabbit. Who liked animals, it was one of the few things in this world that didn't drive him up a wall. By all means he still doesn't like to be touched, nor does he like the germs that they carry, but he is willing to put up with them from animals the most out of everything. "O-Oh, I have some lettuce in my lunch. I-If you want some Mr.Rabbit. " He felt much more comfortable talking to a rabbit that he wasn't even fully sure was real. At lease with that he didn't feat that it was going to judge him. He pulled out his little boxed lunch and removed a little bit of lettuce that he had placed in there. "I-I know its not much, but if your hungry please have some." He gently placed it in front of the rabbit, he was slow about it. He knew that rabbits were pray animals so he didn't want to make any sudden movements and scare it. He waited to see how it would react, if it ate it he would try to pet it gently. He wasn't trying to grab it or do anything aggressive, he only wanted to give it genital and nice pets. However if he didn't eat it he wouldn't try as it was clear it didn't want to be bothered. Who felt better now after extracting with the rabbit regardless of the outcome.

Last edited:
Amaimon Hanabusathis couldn't be happening. how the hell did this happen? Amaimon didn't deserve this in her opinion. what didn't she deserve you may ask? why she didn't deserve to be saddled with the drunk kid and bubble boy. and she thought being in the sm=ame class with them was bad. now she was on a team with them, and so very utterly NOT happy. so when she finally sauntered on the scene at the gates of the forest of death,
(and I mean seriously? the forest of death?! who did this chick think she was?)
as per instructed, and saw Bubble boy the first thing she did was wrinkle her pert nose at him in clear dislike. while she never personally picked on the boy-kid could kick his own emotional ass all on his own- she still thought less of him. despite being shunned occasionally for her Clan, she still took the time to shun others, it had once been her favorite past time to bully and pick on a clan outcast. But she was above that now, she had self-control. self-control that was very visibly slipping as she gritted her teeth in annoyance because- "ugh! the sign says to catch the rabbit! not feed it, you have got be kidding me" she growled,
quickly she yanked a kunai from her pouch and shot it straight at the pretty rabbit, hoping yo have this over and done with. the faster she finishes her genin days, the faster she can get away from her teammates.
(the faster she can get away from them all, the faster she can be free)

TheMADQ TheMADQ Left Out Left Out Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

After waiting for a while Toshi got a little bored and was just about to pour himself another drink. He had tried to be polite and wait for the others so he could offer them some as well, but ten whole minutes without was a bit too much. No one could reasonably argue that he hadn't made an effort, at least.
Whistling something that sounded vaguely like like a tune, if said tune were being produced by a songbird being crushed by a waffle iron, he pulled out one of his near infinite supplies of cup and started to fill it when all of a sudden someone came rushing through the gate to stop in front of him. It was a teenage boy, like him. He was about Toshi's age, taller but on the skinny side. He had bushy blue hair that looked like it had never seen a comb, and eyes that darted this way and that like a scared animal looking for predators. He wasn't bad looking, actually, in a kicked-puppy sort of way, but Toshi immediately got the impression that he was extremely nervous, which set Toshi's hackles on end. Was there a threat nearby that Toshi hadn't sensed?
Toshi started to sit up, only to hesitate as the boy suddenly hopped over to where he was sitting and blurted out a hello.
Or, more correctly, he stammered out ""H-H-Hi...."
Then, his face turning red as an embarrassed look passed over his face, the boy quickly turned away before Toshi could respond, and scurried over to the stuffed rabbit, leaving Toshi to stare after him curiously.

As Toshi watched, the boy studied the rabbit, seeming to relax noticeably as he looked it over. He seemed fascinaed by it, and Toshi couldnt help smiling a little as the kid said "O-Oh, I have some lettuce in my lunch. I-If you want some Mr.Rabbit." He pulled a little boxed lunch and seemingly out of nowhere and removed some lettuce which he carefully offered to the toy. "I-I know its not much, but if your hungry please have some."
It was actually kind of cute. Toshi didn't want to interrupt the little scene but he was about to point out that stuffed rabbits didn't eat when something caught his attention. He felt the vibrations of someone approaching and turned to see someone approaching.
It was a blonde girl, probably a couple of years younger than either of them and fairly short and slender. She had a triangular face and strange, ruby eyes that made her look like some kind of doll. Before Toshi could get up to greet her she glared at the other boy and the rabbit and, sounding genuinely angry, growled something about catching the rabbit, not feeding it. Then, without warning she snatched a kunai out of her pouch and whipped it at the toy, and possibly the boy standing between her and it.
Time slowed as Toshi called on his Body Flicker and lurched to his feet. It was a jutsu he had been working on particularly diligently, and he was inordinately grateful for that fact as he blurred forward to grab at that wickedly sharp blade. By sheer luck he just barely managed to snatch the it out of the air mere inches from flesh and stuffing.
His heart racing at the near disaster, he slowed down again to give her an angry glare as he said "Catch, you little psycho, not kill!"
Throwing the kunai contemptuously on the ground he checked on the other boy and the bunny just to make sure. Then, hands shaking just a little, he poured himself a drink.
"I hope you're not on our team, because I do not want to work with someone who cares so little about other people's lives and property."

Yuriko (Rabbit) - Kimidori Kaguya
Location: Konoha ---- Interaction(s): Left Out Left Out (Amaimon), TheMADQ TheMADQ (Who), Darth Bambi Darth Bambi (Toshi)

As the lettuce was presented to the rabbit, its ears twitched briefly before quickly snatching up the lettuce, jumping over the individual whom had fed it. Yuriko landed atop the hand of Toshi which had caught the kunai, kicking hard off of him and knocking the kunai out before there were a solid grip on it. The rabbit launched over on top of Amaimon's head, dangling the lettuce in front of her eyes for a moment, eating it before darting circles around the girl's feet. After a few seconds of darting circles, the rabbit started to weave all around the team, jumping under and over the table and stool here and there, avoiding any potential attempt to catch it. At this point, it was very apparent this was no stuffed rabbit, and there was a significant lack of any signs to being a puppet.

Kimidori, meanwhile, sat their and observed, paying attention mostly to Toshi to see what his course of action would be in the matter. Thus far, he'd done two things; let Who try and befriend Yuriko, and stop Amaimon from trying to kill Yuriko, though openly accept that they were supposed to catch it. For Kimidori, this was entertaining to watch, as she expected relatively soon some in-fighting to happen before the task before them got properly worked towards. IF anything serious happened, of course, she would step in since it was her job as their instructor, but for now, she simply wished to observe and see what the newly-formed team would do. If that meant letting them get a little violent towards one another, then so be it; just meant that there was more she'd have to teach them than she initially believed.

[class=Info]
Font-Family:Special Elite;
color:Black;
padding:20px;
padding-bottom:5px;
background-color:#FFFF;
width:85%;
margin: Auto;
[/class]

[class=Line]
border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000;
[/class]

[div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

[Div class="Line"][/div]

Airi Kimiko
[Div class="Line"][/div]

"My grandpa told me something a long time ago when I was really little. He said hate is a very terrible thing and not to be wasted on petty stuff.”

Airi’s eyes rolled back in a bliss as Ren spoke, fully accepting the coming breeze with open arms, palms facing outward. As though the gust were strong enough, she swayed back with the motions, the grassy terrain catching her from below with a plop. Something itched at her that the third student would not be coming after all. It was a shame, she was looking forward to meeting with this individual too. Then again, things happen. Things that couldn’t be helped.

She had focused her attention on the same shining warmth orb (at least in its vicinity) that hid behind the clouds. “Your grandfather was a very wise mine. Hate is what--” It was the genin’s next set of words that had reaffirmed her back to reality, slicing into her current train of thought. More often than she would like to admit, it was a very much welcomed interruption. Interruptions were what kept the thoughts flowing, debates heated and ideas sparking. Some people just didn’t understand the beauty of it or how to do it without disregarding the other.

“...and I very much doubt that you have what it takes to make me hate you, ma'am."

A slight wave of flattery washed over Airi as the last words were spoke, the field playing as the object of focus in their discussions. It was a good thing too because their own teacher, within moments of meeting had already started to get flustered. The jounin at this point had sat back on her hands, nodding her heading in Tenshi’s direction, a sense of numbness overcoming her with how well the three had been vibing. “You’re more than welcomed to have a seat. Our final student should be here any moment.” A pause as she tilted her head back as if she were about to begin sunbathing any moment, streams of sunlight unable to shade the female’s even skin tone. “In the meantime, if either of you are up for it. Why not show me what you can do? Be it as a miniature duel or out in the open. Up to you both.” She kept her focus on her breathing, pressing her palms into the grass more.

“...I do want to get better at medical ninjutsu and I suppose being a ninja is a pathway for that, but beyond that I have no misgivings or long term goals. I haven't decided anything."

So the female did speak after all! Airi chuckled to herself at the slight poke toward the female student, the warmth from before spreading throughout her torso. They were open to change and even learn medical ninjutsu? Was there some sort of blessing Jashin had rewarded her for three and a half months worth of work? She thumbed a blade of grass as she pondered her next words, unable to contain her excitement. At least, not in the way adults usually do. Holding in their breath, puffing out their chest and pretending that they simply didn’t care that children happened to agree with something that they liked. Instead, she bit her bottom lip, eyes finally opening once more with a renewed energy as she looked in Tenshi’s direction.

“Get better at medical ninjutsu, ey? Well do I have some news for you.” Her words were a dribbled between the fine lines of enthusiasm and playfulness, rotating her ankles, her legs cross and back upright. “For both of you, in any case. I understand how the academy usually functions but I think it would be a bit more refreshing to take a different course of action. I’m more interested in teaching you guys about cooperation, team work, chakra control and how to do a bit better than simply get by with the few jutsus you may have learned.

As the cliche goes, we all have to start somewhere and thankfully we are not in a dangerous time; but you can never be too careful.” Airi shifts onto her side, propping herself up with her arm, back facing the rest of the fields that led into the woods. “Besides. One thing people tend to forget when engaging in sprawls and even bigger battles is--” She brimmed, shaking her head once as if withholding the greatest cliffhanger. “Actually, why don’t either of you tell me? What is the one thing people tend to forget about when engaging in battles of any size? I’ll give you a hint: it’s the one thing that ninjas learn is essential to their wellbeing. Once we have that answered, we can finally begin our first lesson.”

[div class=Info][/div]​
[div class=Info][/div]

[class=Info]
Font-Family:Special Elite;
color:Black;
padding:20px;
padding-bottom:5px;
background-color:#FFFF;
width:85%;
margin: Auto;
[/class]

[class=Line]
border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000;
[/class]

[div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

[Div class="Line"][/div]

Miu Hyuuga
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Miu had been finishing up a bowl of ramen when she had been approached by an individual. Kneeling down, a hand tilted over the side of his mouth, the person handed the Hyuuga a finely wrapped scroll with an official seal. Before the female could complete her chewing to inquire what it was, the messenger had been gone. Pursing her lips, the individual placed the scroll into her lap, holding the item by the string on her fingernail. After thoroughly completing every last drop of her ramen, thanking the shopkeeper and cleansing her hands of oil, naruto and sauces, it was only then she had opened the scroll, reading the contents.

She had been assigned a mission.

While this came as no surprise to her (something about applying for freelance ninja suggested to her the sparsity of her work. Only if there were some dire urgency would she be truly busy), it was in a very contradictory way … a surprise. She had been out of the academy for close to a year and a half and it was now that they had something for her to do. Supposedly she had been assigned another individual to work with: Hanabusa, Imadori. Of course, given the competency of their administrative system, they didn’t bother giving them a meet up place. Her eyes narrowed at the vague information given, stepping further and further from her one safe haven (aside from her apartment, that is).
----------------------------------
Within what seemed like eons of aimlessly wandering around the village, Miu landed eyes on an individual who too seemed to be roaming. By the way she had been walking, the chunin could only surmise she was looking for something as well. She was a few years older than she with coffee sienna praised skin and blonde kissed hair that sat past her waist. Perhaps the Hyuuga could offer assistance in exchange for receiving help of her own?

A small hunch enticed the Hyuuga to approach the female, a steady voice calling out to her.

“Excuse me.” Short, polite and (hopefully) more than enough to grab the female’s attention. She didn’t seem pleased at all; maybe she had been looking for several hours on her objective? Miu knew Konaha relatively well, so to speak, so maybe four eyes and two minds were better than one. On the other hand, she struck the Hyuuga as though she were getting ready to knock some teeth out of anyone who was about to waste her time. Understandably, so, the chunin would quickly note.

“Sorry to be a bother, but I have received a mission…” Unraveling the scroll, Miu held the fine papyrus wide open for the female to see. It didn’t seem to be anything too significant like an A or S ranked. Something on the lower scale so sharing didn’t seem too bad in the moment. “...I am looking for Hanabusa, Imadori. My name is Miu.” She didn’t feel the urgency to mention her last name, given her current frustrations with the Hyuuga clan. Not to mention, her surname was probably already plastered on this Hanabusa individual’s scroll as is. “I was not given any specific details but was wondering if you had any knowledge on where she could be?” Miu also didn’t feel the need to emphasis on how she studied the already irritated female’s mannerisms that struck her as ‘lost’. Had the request come up she’d be more than happy to oblige.

Left Out Left Out
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

[/div]​
[div class=Info][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back