• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry y’all this past month took a few hits in Rl for me. I haven’t been on in some time due to personal issues and other matters that have placed me out of action.

Sorry y’all this past month took a few hits in Rl for me. I haven’t been on in some time due to personal issues and other matters that have placed me out of action.
YOU'RE ALIIVEEE!!!!! ;-; we missed you and thought the roleplay was going to die!!
I'm so glad you're okay, hopefully you can return full force, if not at least its good to know you're okay. This is a certified CHESTOOO moment.
Crayons Crayons HE BE BACK

Thanks! Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Yeah I’m alive. I’ll likely be back on more, especially with recent events changing my employment/financial status for the foreseeable future. As far as the rp goes I’ll leave it up to you guys if it continues or what have you.

Just came back from re-reading the IC and these words made me think

Hikari: *War veteran noises*
Yeah that’d strike a cord and stand out the most in a way. Given the circumstances that followed and time restraints and flow, I’ll say it here for future use of you want for what Hifumi and Hikari discussed after the trio of chunin left the office. Basically tensions with Kusa are running high as expected however could be worse due to other tensions and events that have now collided with the mission and what’s involved/occurred. Hifumi would have stated he’d not be taken alive or be possible to transport even if captured so it was best to make it dead rather then alive.

OK I'll hop back in. WB Steve!

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool You going to reply to the PM scene?
Thanks Crayons! Cool news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back