• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Anko was great too. :)
I loved Anko! :D Always thought she could have been given more then she received. A lot of potential story wise there and etc. imo.

Yeet my internet was shitty yesterday and I didn't save the draft so I have to start over again

UGH ;-;
:closedeyescryingfrown: Oh that sucks, sorry to hear it.

On another note- It seems we have been without Yanipurr Yanipurr for a bit now. Hopefully they will be back soon but if not we may have another spot to fill with someone on the waiting list.

I loved Anko! :D Always thought she could have been given more then she received. A lot of potential story wise there and etc. imo.

:closedeyescryingfrown: Oh that sucks, sorry to hear it.

On another note- It seems we have been without Yanipurr Yanipurr for a bit now. Hopefully they will be back soon but if not we may have another spot to fill with someone on the waiting list.

I hope Yani comes back! Looking forward to playing with their character!

I almost ... almost... cosplayed as Anko. But then at some point my enthusiasm dipped. XD There were actually a lot of really great characters near the beginning who didn't get developed much. Early Ino was <3<3<3 but then she was kind of sidelined in favour of Shikamaru. :/ Still bummed about that.

I hope Yani comes back! Looking forward to playing with their character!

I almost ... almost... cosplayed as Anko. But then at some point my enthusiasm dipped. XD There were actually a lot of really great characters near the beginning who didn't get developed much. Early Ino was <3<3<3 but then she was kind of sidelined in favour of Shikamaru. :/ Still bummed about that.
Hopefully Yani returns. Definitely more ideal then starting over with that role and delaying the start, etc.

Oh, really? Haha. Nice! Never did cosplay or really knew about it. But Anko and some others seem like awesome cosplays choices. I was high on Ino and Tenten during original Naruto out of the Kunoichi, too bad they like many were underdeveloped. Definitely agree about Anko and others being underdeveloped. I was a fan of Choji too! Fun, potential and unique. Shika was good but I favored the other two.

I'm still about this corona has massively effected my work so I'm pulling triple shifts to cover people.

Ooh

So it's basically a water style ninjutsu that creates poisonous mist around the target

Sounds awesome. You should teach her it during game since she doesn't know any water style ninjutsu yet. It will be a bonding experience and put her on the road to learning water style healing ninjutsu. :)

I'm thinking that Hikari took their lunch and they had to get through an obstacle course or something similar to get it back, only for her to show that she had eaten one of their meals and it's up to them whether they shared it or not. Then she challenged them to fight her to test their abillities after lunch.

I'm thinking that Hikari took their lunch and they had to get through an obstacle course or something similar to get it back, only for her to show that she had eaten one of their meals and it's up to them whether they shared it or not. Then she challenged them to fight her to test their abillities after lunch.
Sounds good

I just have tomorrow to do at work then I'll finally be free.
Ok cool

Jokes on her Suiren poisoned her own lunch in case someone stole it... XD (well I doubt she thought of that but from then onwards she absolutely would. Trust destroyed.)

I'm so hype for this. Going to try to write a post today, will see how it goes. My brain is not always compliant with my wishes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back