• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

twinkie

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ok so… I have I think two other interest check threads, but one of them is cluttered with a bunch of stuff and the other is just buried somewhere in Neverland? Anyways, I just wanted to keep this as a sole interest check for my weeby interest in Naruto right now. I’m currently making my way thought Boruto…. but I might not go all the way through? In any case, I welcome you to my Naruto interest check~

So I have a couple ocs~ and they all pair nicely with the characters I have in mind. I do best with romance, so this will be romance based. Of course, not the entire thing because that would get very old, very fast.

My top five interests are (in no particular order):
1. Kiba Inuzuka
2. Kakashi Hatake
3. Neji Hyuga
4. Kankuro
5. Shikamaru Nara

If any of these don’t fit, I would be happy to list more options. I do prefer MxF and I can double as well if wanted. I like to discuss more details in DMs, so reach out if you’re interested! Can’t wait to roleplay ^^

I'm interested but what are your writing requirements? Just curious
I dont have any requirements. It all depends on my partner. I'm good with one liners, a couple of paragraphs, or anything in between. Also don't have to be highly literate. Any level is fine ^^

Hi! Do you still take partners?
My requirements:
Third Person/Past Tense
First Person also works
We can do it at least once or twice a week
We can do it on any site that works for both of us.
I can do my OC.
My top five boys are:
1. Neji Hyuga
2. Sasuke Uchiha
3. Kakashi Hatake
4. Gaara
5. Rock Lee
My tope five girls are:
1. Hinata Hyuga
2. Ino Yamanaka
3. Sakura Haruno
4. Kurenai Yuhi