• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: Altered (Naruto AU) (Waiting List)

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy how will wall climbing and waterwalking be handled? Under passive jutsu? Looking on the wiki they aren't listed as actual techniques.

I see that tree climbing relies on stealth in the mechanics page so I'd assume waterwalking falls under that too?

Last edited:
Expressing my interest since I've been studying the lore and stats for a while now and I think I've finally found something to work with.

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy how will wall climbing and waterwalking be handled? Under passive jutsu? Looking on the wiki they aren't listed as actual techniques.

I see that tree climbing relies on stealth in the mechanics page so I'd assume waterwalking falls under that too?
You suppose correctly! Movement techniques as a broad category fall under stealth techniques, you needn't take them as passive jutsu or anything like that though.

ALso hello to all our new applicants! we are still open for now definitely!

Timv9 Timv9

Assuming we get a CS from everyone we've heard from so far we actually have exactly the amount I was hoping for.

What I might do is start up a waiting list, if we don't hear from someone or they drop out a later date for whatever reason then you'll be the first to know.

Timv9 Timv9

Assuming we get a CS from everyone we've heard from so far we actually have exactly the amount I was hoping for.

What I might do is start up a waiting list, if we don't hear from someone or they drop out a later date for whatever reason then you'll be the first to know.

Ah darn thats a shame, but I totally understand, if a spot opens up please let me know!

If you were only going to accept a certain amount of people why didn't you say that in the first post of the thread. Maybe a put a list up so people would know how many slots are left. Damn been working on this cs for nothing.

uhh well to be blunt I didn't think we would get this much interest, my RP's usually don't. I only started thinking about a max once we started to get these numbers so I apologize for the inconvenience, we can add you to the waitlist but I understand if you'd rather not.

uhh well to be blunt I didn't think we would get this much interest, my RP's usually don't. I only started thinking about a max once we started to get these numbers so I apologize for the inconvenience, we can add you to the waitlist but I understand if you'd rather not.
Well.....alright...sure go ahead and put me on the waiting list. couldn't hurt

ATTENTION!
We've been making good progress working through everybody's CSes. WIth that in mind we are going to aim to launch the IC by MONDAY so if you've been thinking about or working on a CS now would be the time to get moving!

Grand Reopening! 2 or 5 slots available!
Hello, hello! Hopefully I'm speaking to some new faces! Naruto Altered is on the verge of completing our little event, that being our equivalents to the bell test in canon. With that in mind it feels like a great chance to open up and start recruiting again! We've had some people drop out for various reasons and we're really aiming to keep all of our teams full and balanced. As a new player you will have missed very little, you'll practically still be getting in on the ground floor of the plot but our player base has had some time to get to grips with the stats and other gameplay mechanics so you'll kind of be getting the best of both worlds or so I hope.

We have 2 slots open for sure in our existing teams and if we can get 3 more people on top of that to form a new team we'd like to do that as well. However if we don't get enough people to fill out the new team then we will only be looking to fill the two existing slots, so keep that in mind when applying. If we end up with too many applicants then I'll be putting together a waiting list, for people who would like to contacted in the future if another slot becomes available, though of course you're totally free to simply move on to other RPing opportunities.

If you're new to the thread then I invite you to take a look through our lore, rules and mechanics to see if the RP sounds like a good fit for you, feel free to post any questions you have here or PM them to me directly. Hopefully I'll be hearing from some of you reading this soon!

AtlannianSpy AtlannianSpy
Boop. Gonna start working on a character if that's cool. I'm in another RP that's I'm pretty committed to, but a lot of people aren't posting so it might die soon. If that one picks up again you can just add me to the bottom of the wait list people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back