• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: After the First War

Hellkite

*Yawn* Really?
The First Shinobi World War has drawn to a close, settled by an armistice signed by the Five Great Nations. It is a time of change, the role and nature of a ninja forever changed as a result of the vicious conflict. Hiruzen Sarutobi has been appointed the Third Hokage, and in addition to to his role as leader of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, is also occupied teaching his three young pupils; Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru. Konoha has been left greatly damaged by the First War, but nonetheless is striving to rebuild.

You are one of Konoha's young Gennins, the future of the village, standing on the verge of taking the Chunin exam. Provided you pass the stringent testing process to earn the title of Chunin, you will be assigned missions of vital importance to the future of Konoha, missions full of challenge and danger, which may bring you to the attention of a sinister organisation, pursuing their own vendetta against not only Konoha, but the entirety of the Five Nations.

This will be a brand-new Naruto roleplay, set in the aftermath of the First Shinobi War. Players will start by taking the Chunin exam, during which they will encounter a menacing threat which will oppose them at every turn throughout their subsequent missions as Ninja. I already have an outline for a rough plot, so am now just looking to see whether anyone would be interested in joining this RP. If so, then please comment below and I'll start working on the main thread. If you have any questions regarding characters or the setting, feel free to ask!

Sounds fun. I was just wondering if maybe my character could be a refugee from the persecution in Kiri and have the dark release kekkei genkai?

Awesome, I'll get a thread up then!

Sounds fun. I was just wondering if maybe my character could be a refugee from the persecution in Kiri and have the dark release kekkei genkai?
Sure, although since your character will start as a Gennin, the Kekkei Genkai won't be working at the full strength that it is seen with in the movie- maybe at first only small amount of Chakra can be absorbed at any one time? Something to be consider.

@Bills352

@kira blackthorn

@Silent Karasu

@Ryu kishi

Threads up! I'm putting my CS together now.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-after-the-first-war.80092/

Last edited by a moderator:
@Silent Karasu

Also, would our character be somewhat average in this rp or what were you thinking?
Initially all the characters start off as Gennin about to take the Chunin exam, so they ought to have a level of ability reflective of that. Obviously though there can be some particularly talented Gennin, although those individuals are often seriously lacking in other areas. Either way, I expect characters will grow in ability throughout the RP, and we will likely end up changing their CS's as we goalong to reflect that.

@The Akolite

Sure! Feel free to whip up a CS.

@kira blackthorn

Sure, go for it!

@Bills352

Would you two mind toning back your stats slightly? I apologise- I really should have said that a 5 on this scale is for when that individual has a level of ability akin to a Jonin or higher. For the sake of making plausible Gennin, how about we cap the total stats value (sum of each stat) to 16? Leaves plenty of room to grow as the RP continues.

@kira blackthorn

Would you mind quickly drawing up a stats list? It makes it easier to see each ninja's strengths and weaknesses.

Hellkite said:
@Bills352
Would you two mind toning back your stats slightly? I apologise- I really should have said that a 5 on this scale is for when that individual has a level of ability akin to a Jonin or higher. For the sake of making plausible Gennin, how about we cap the total stats value (sum of each stat) to 16? Leaves plenty of room to grow as the RP continues.

@kira blackthorn

Would you mind quickly drawing up a stats list? It makes it easier to see each ninja's strengths and weaknesses.
Edited mine.

A

[QUOTE="Ryu kishi]Can u show a scale? For example. If the cap was 16 is jounin then 5 would be high gennin?

[/QUOTE]
A total of 16 is the cap for a Gennin. That means that if you wanted you can still be a solid 5 in a few stats, but you'd equally be hugely handicapped in the others. I'm about to post my CS, so look at that for reference.

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I put my stat sheet up

[/QUOTE]
And could you now tone it back a touch? See what I suggested to Ryu and Bills earlier.

On another note, I've posted my CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back