• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sharingan

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! my name is loomis, i'm a big fan of horror and have been for a long time. LOL.
i'm currently very new to this site - i've been roleplaying for 15 or more years and consider myself a semi-literate to literate writer. i typically push my writing ability to the limit and love to take on something people consider more 'challenging.' (ie: canon characters, descriptive scenes, heavy character/world building, etc) so i'm definitely not shy about committing myself to a roleplay!
all i ask in return is the same dedication, to some level, nothing crazy or intimidating on your end! i tend to do my own thing lmao so no pressure on an exact mirror or energy, that would be hard unless you're totally gun-ho. 😩 i'm lowkey looking for a long-term partner but no worries if you don't think you'll be able to stay for long! just give me a heads up.

a bit about me:
- 18+ , taking college classes so might require a bit of patience on your end. won't ghost tho!
- ghost friendly
- can write multiple characters, mirrors
- can write mxm, fxm
- ocxoc or ccxoc! would like to double for the ccxoc though
- i have discord! i don't mind talking ooc and getting to know you. <3
- very very flexible

about you:
- 18+ as well, sorry!
- communicates well, willing to plot with me
- can double if needed
- mirrors
- patient!

i'm expanding my search and am looking for dead by daylight**, naruto, or some sort of horror related plot. (serial killers, ghosts, disease, zombies, whatev) the more creative the better!
it can be an au or something based off of the original. i def don't mind writing characters such as micheal myers, ghostface, leatherface, etc. i would just prefer to double if canon characters are used, i hope that's understandable! i'm super flexible and love to chat so please don't be scared to speak your mind, i promise i don't bite.

any questions - please don't be afraid to ask! i hope to hear from you soon
👀

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back