• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto 1x1 Search ★ canon/canon

BlueCandle

orange flame
Hi! I'm 21+ years old, they/them, from Europe, and I'm looking for a 1x1 partner for a few Naruto roleplays as I'm currently rewatching it.

My posting length is flexible and usually dependent on my partner: I can do very long, reasonably long, and go down as short as five sentences in particularly dynamic situations. 200-2000+ words, basically. I've been RPing for 13 years now. Note that English is not my native language.

There are a few ships I'm dying to play / play again. Indicated with a * are characters I'd prefer to play: if there's no *, I'm open to both/either.

Kakashi x Gai
Kakashi x Itachi
Gaara x Lee
Sakura* x Naruto
Sakura* x Ino
Itachi* x Kisame
Itachi* x Shisui

I'm very keen on playing within the original Naruto universe, not in something like a High School AU or similar; but AUs within the canon universe are more than fine.

Please send me a PM if you're interested! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back