• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

:~) you'll all see soon maybe

I believe in u. math can be so ridiculous to learn. and congrats on english~~
lmfaooo

math is horrible. everything looks the same but noo, you're supposed to factor it instead of solve it dhabsjnk. also thankyouyoyi

NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay I had something planned for the Bijū to begin with. it would've been an awesome idea though dashjakl

NERD ALERTTTT

i quite enjoy math actually
ye im a v big nerd
yesss a math fan. Algebra is ?
*burns with fire*

I do hate people who can’t do basic math however. Like people get ten dollars worth of shit, put four dollars in coin to pay for it, and look at me like I’m doing something wrong for knowing good and well,
You can’t afford ten dollars worth of shit with four dollars bitch!!

*burns with fire*

I do hate people who can’t do basic math however. Like people get ten dollars worth of shit, put four dollars in coin to pay for it, and look at me like I’m doing something wrong for knowing good and well,
deddd lmaoo

that's not the spirit my dude
the customer is always right

"You pathetic little worm, I've answered your question, now grace me with the honor of your hurried dismissal, the smell of filth reeks from your very core.. begone!"
(ugh i said i was gonna check today but i'll get to you and saru's characters tomorrow!! it's my last day of testing then yghujask i severely apologize)
Ikue won't care. she loves everyone and enma won't be able to do anything about it

I’m actually getting fired from work because I keep tracking mud on all the shit I jump off to stomp dumbass bitches into the floor
oof. well imma eat dinner now,,,

Sorry I've been really quite the past few days. Work sucks and people are dumbasses. I'll be getting replies up tomorrow once I get home!

Sorry I've been really quite the past few days. Work sucks and people are dumbasses. I'll be getting replies up tomorrow once I get home!
I understand that so much,
Except because of a sucky workplace and dumbass people I have TO MUCH free time

lmao yep

ekiji's doing the most as per usual omf. kyari help

AND hinata??? kyari does NOT get paid enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back