• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset ooc

Stamina is like, how do i explain this... an example would be how long you can run in a constant pace. Energy, basically?
Endurance is in relation to the number of hits one can take before they fall unconscious or die. The number itself isnt the actual number of hits but that's the example.

Flowiest D Flowiest D Can you please refrain from posting ooc in the character thread? ^ ^ As for your question, I'm assuming you have the site on night mode, yeah? I'll see what I can do!

Stamina is like, how do i explain this... an example would be how long you can run in a constant pace. Energy, basically?
Endurance is in relation to the number of hits one can take before they fall unconscious or die. The number itself isnt the actual number of hits but that's the example.
So why did you choose to split endurance and stamina apart?

So why did you choose to split endurance and stamina apart?
Since they're not necessarily the same thing. Stamina is moreso related to Taijutsu ability. Endurance is how much their bodies can endure opponents' attack before they give out.

EDIT: Also, Flow, is it easier to read the character sheet now?

Usually they are put together to
Cause some people are good at running and others can take a hit?
No running is speed.
I mean for a real life example, okay I guess jogger can have a lot of stamina but can't take a punch. Though a bulky guy is both strong and take a punch do to the nature of strong muscles. However- a great martial artist look relatively lean but can take a punch fine, because they are used to taking it- ehhhhhh

I just realized the ehhh in some of the stats. for physical stats, the number of points is 15 instead of 10! Also, mkuchiha mkuchiha fin fin Hello!

Another CS update: The Kekkei Genkai stat has been changed to Doujutsu, since things like Ice Release can fall into Ninjutsu (etc).

Anyone wanna have their backstories mesh someway? Aha
Rivals,
Friends,
Even a ino-shika-cho type thing?

Shikamaru is boss, aha think you wanna do something similar team wise? If you have a character that suits

Shikamaru is boss, aha think you wanna do something similar team wise? If you have a character that suits
Agreed! Also has imo the most immortal of catchphrases too. But Yeah, I'm down for some team discussion and workings. Personally I've been trying to create a custom build Yamanaka OC just not sure how to make it work yet in genin form. The way I understand your character, they seem like a Shika-Tenten mix. Puppetry touch as well. So I'd think that would work well with a Yamanaka build I have in mind, if I can make it happen.

I can see Tafu being a distraction or subduing someone for a yamanaka type attack aha
May have to see if someone else wants to collaborate in some way and we can ask for a team lol

I can see Tafu being a distraction or subduing someone for a yamanaka type attack aha
May have to see if someone else wants to collaborate in some way and we can ask for a team lol
True. Or visa versa as well, set up the opponent with a mind body switch then release just in time for a attack from Tafu. But true either way. A number of possibilities really and more so with whoever a third might be.

Haha yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back