• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom naruto «« reset [ic]

IMG_0433.PNG
IMG_0425.PNG
Feeling: Happy, Curious, Raring to get started
Time: .....
Tags: AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani

The boy could only imagine where his cousins whereabouts were for all this least visually though he had a good idea. But mainly he could only imagine how his cousin would use this later should he have noticed anything.... mental note to keep on guard later just to be safe. However Hitomu's attention was grabbed by both Mi-Kun and Awalin Naoaki or Naa-Chan as he permitted their use of for a nickname. Boy the kid sure had a colorful way about him with such a blue fluff of hair on his head, but he seemed kind based off his introduction. Giving a smile followed by a nod the Yamanaka male grinned kindly in turn, "Naa-Chan hey? Well great to meet you Naa...Chan!" Hitomu spoke taking note of Hitomi's bubbly and physically affectionate nature greet Naoaki the same as she did with him moments ago. 'Oh, haha, I think I get it now.' " And yeah, I'm well.... you might have known already but the names Yamanaka Hitomu, or I suppose Mu or Mu-Kun works too. *chuckles* never have been called that one before." The boy smiled with a feint presence of red on his face still as it began to fade slowly. He kinda liked the name Mi called him though it was not what he expected either.

The Hyuuga girl certainly had a infectious personality and way about her, the sheer excitement and energy was a pleasant, refreshing experience, it was a smile inducing and yes even reddening encounter for Hitomu as he stood with his new team and shared in Hitomi's positive outlook and excitement about the coming future of their team. He had listened, smiled and tried to push away his blush earlier all in one scene yet the sudden, kind welcoming hug caught him off guard and usually the only girls who hugged him were part of his family and even then a lot of them were from his own mother Hanako.

So a blush was well..... a natural uncontrollable reaction for Hitomu. Meanwhile as the new trio known for now as team eight started to get to know one another and get situated, Hitomu listened to the two converse kindly with one another least til Hitomu was once more caught off guard by Hitomi when she took them both by the arms and led them toward the desk to which Hitomu didn't fight it and instead relaxed himself to be lead away much easier while keeping a bright smile. "I can give you a nickname too, huh? Well maybe Mi, Mi-kun.... umm... well no worries I'll think of a nice one at some point." Hitomu smiled and replied after some thought over different names as not to appear lazy by just taking her use of kun with his name and replacing Mu with Mi. Though in a way he just did but those were just working names so far.

Thinking about the mention of who their sensei would be, Mu kept a smile and pondered on the thought for a moment. "I don't know.... can't wait to find out though. I just hope they aren't late cause I'm so hyped on starting!" Hitomu added in reply with a obvious level of excitement and energy about him.

eeb5f842c14a61d6fb1e574eefdbaf36.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Kaigo scoffed as Tenma rose from his seat in anger, words of rage and annoyance escaped the ash-blonde boy's mouth. He took a deep breath in, only a moment to acknowledge that he might've actually hurt the kid, but refused to admit to it. He didn't like Tenma, and this was not going to work, period. "You showed up to class shirtless in pajamas," Kaigo waved a hand past his nose to further his argument. "Plus it's like you haven't brushed your teeth this morning, and that's not even an exaggeration." He glanced towards Awani who he'd thought would try to seperate them by now, but liked that she watched it and found it entertaining. Kaigo's eyes slowly turned to his desk as Tenma slammed down on it, and like a six year old picking away at vegetables, he slowly slid the boy's hands away.
"Don't. Touch. My. desk."

He said slowly. As the dreaded seconds passed, he could only think of what the group's sensei would be like. He didn't like to confess to it, but Kaigo did have a soft spot for Kyari-Sensei, and hoped Team 7's sensei would be as free-willed and understanding while also strict on them as Kyari. Hearing his name from somewhere further back in the classroom, Kaigo turned to see Senju in the back, a rather short-lived cold glance before he turned back.
"Hmph. So what do you guys want to talk about?"
He asked, ignoring Tenma who still fumed over top of him.

yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

C H A R A C T E R « // tenma. 9:37 am

Did he just–
He really just–

As soon as the words left Kaigo–that bastard's–mouth, his already messy blonde locks seemed to spike up even more and his vision was tainted a furious red. Yeah, it was official; this team had no chance of working out and it was bound to fall apart after about a day or two. The boy felt the chakra from within him stir uncontrollably and small sparks started to spring from his arms and hands, his explosion release being triggered by his anger's rapid acceleration. It's not like Kaigo knew what had happened that morning, so what gave him the right to judge? Was he really stupid enough to think Tenma actually wanted to be in this situation?

"What would you know, idiot! 'Sides, I did brush my fucking teeth.. That smell you're smelling is probably your damn upper-lip." Growled the Senju, left eye twitching in extreme annoyance. He angrily stomped back to the seat he was previously sitting in, turning his harsh glare in Awani's direction. He knew she was only trying to irritate him even more with her comment, so instead of capping off at her he didn't say anything except for, "Me? If anything you're the secondary character."

Honestly, things like this had always happened during his time growing up. A lot of people in Konoha looked down on him and criticized his wish to become a great and strong Shinobi, saying things along the lines of you'd only cause more trouble than you already do or do us all a favor and just drop out. Sure he has an... extremely undesirable exterior and even he knows that somewhere deep down, but a kid's dream is still a dream, and his was one he wasn't ever going to give up on, no matter how many people were against him. Even if they were his sad excuse for teammates!

"Fine, talk without me, see if I care. I didn't wanna talk to you losers anyways. If I do I'll probably end up blowing your faces off," He plopped down in his seat. "Oi, Kyari-sensei!!" He called out, catching the girl's attention. Without hearing what he had left to say, she walked up to where him and the rest of Team 7 were and shook her head at him.

"No, I'm not changing this team. I'm not even the one who made it yxnie did, not me. Tenma, the team's not gonna work if you don't try. You guys, you haven't even left the classroom yet and your lack of team-spirit is enough to get you all in a lotta trouble. Anyways... I'm talking to you since your guys' sensei should be here any minute now! God, okay–listen. There's a reason why you all are put together as Team 7, yeah? Think about it! Now besides that, don't give your sensei a hard time! He may be chill but he won't be happy to see you guys like this. Sorry to suddenly come onto you guys like this but yeah... I'm going to sit here until he comes, so don't even think about starting anything up while I'm here," The orangette sat on Kaigo's desk, crossing her legs and looking over the three Genin.

feeling
processing...

interaction
Nakamura Kaigo, Awalin Awani, Yamamoto Kyari
objective
processing....

tags
fin fin Scheani Scheani

Did he just–
He really just–

As soon as the words left Kaigo–that bastard's–mouth, his already messy blonde locks seemed to spike up even more and his vision was tainted a furious red. Yeah, it was official; this team had no chance of working out and it was bound to fall apart after about a day or two. The boy felt the chakra from within him stir uncontrollably and small sparks started to spring from his arms and hands, his explosion release being triggered by his anger's rapid acceleration. It's not like Kaigo knew what had happened that morning, so what gave him the right to judge? Was he really stupid enough to think Tenma actually wanted to be in this situation?

"What would you know, idiot! 'Sides, I did brush my fucking teeth.. That smell you're smelling is probably your damn upper-lip." Growled the Senju, left eye twitching in extreme annoyance. He angrily stomped back to the seat he was previously sitting in, turning his harsh glare in Awani's direction. He knew she was only trying to irritate him even more with her comment, so instead of capping off at her he didn't say anything except for, "Me? If anything you're the secondary character."

Honestly, things like this had always happened during his time growing up. A lot of people in Konoha looked down on him and criticized his wish to become a great and strong Shinobi, saying things along the lines of you'd only cause more trouble than you already do or do us all a favor and just drop out. Sure he has an... extremely undesirable exterior and even he knows that somewhere deep down, but a kid's dream is still a dream, and his was one he wasn't ever going to give up on, no matter how many people were against him. Even if they were his sad excuse for teammates!

"Fine, talk without me, see if I care. I didn't wanna talk to you losers anyways. If I do I'll probably end up blowing your faces off," He plopped down in his seat. "Oi, Kyari-sensei!!" He called out, catching the girl's attention. Without hearing what he had left to say, she walked up to where him and the rest of Team 7 were and shook her head at him.

"No, I'm not changing this team. I'm not even the one who made it yxnie did, not me. Tenma, the team's not gonna work if you don't try. You guys, you haven't even left the classroom yet and your lack of team-spirit is enough to get you all in a lotta trouble. Anyways... I'm talking to you since your guys' sensei should be here any minute now! God, okay–listen. There's a reason why you all are put together as Team 7, yeah? Think about it! Now besides that, don't give your sensei a hard time! He may be chill but he won't be happy to see you guys like this. Sorry to suddenly come onto you guys like this but yeah... I'm going to sit here until he comes, so don't even think about starting anything up while I'm here," The orangette sat on Kaigo's desk, crossing her legs and looking over the three Genin.

feeling
processing...

interaction
Nakamura Kaigo, Awalin Awani, Yamamoto Kyari

objective
processing....

tags
fin fin Scheani Scheani
y'all i just had kyari step in... also ive decided on their sensei are you readayy??

Awani
    thumb-350-660229.png
    Mood - Time
    LoChill once more - 9:40 AM
    With

Shaking her head humorously at Tenma's meltdown Awani sighed, "Best part about being a background character is you don't matter." Her statement was made in a matter of fact tone the underlying meaning shoved out the window as she leaned back in her chair once again, this time chair tilting with her as she balanced it on the two back legs. Pursing her lips as she chewed over Kaigo's question, Awani hummed under her breath. "Well I'm not too sure about who would be our instructor really. I just hope they can handle all of this," With a wave of her hand to the three of them, the sulking minefield, the undermined lumberjack of a boy, and herself the ultimate detonator. Its not as if she had anything wrong with any of her group, in fact she found it quite a great pairing, each of their strengths would make up for what she personally lacked and.. well kinda vice versa. Honestly Awani was surprised she made the cut.
    Most wouldn't pay attention enough to know, but she relied mostly on others to handle situations, as she herself had little to provide in extremes. Or rather the only extreme she did provide was an extreme ability to guide people into self destruction, even fewer knew that this nail biting obnoxious personality becomes bearable if not just a little, after you understand just how she functions. But the only one who can do that is her brother. And that is a whole other ball game that should never be touched with a 10 foot reach. "Nothing against them if they cant. It can be a bit much with this particular flavor." She joked blandly still hovering in the chair, basically ignoring the orange haired woman perched on Kaigo's desk. She didn't feel as though the bear of a boy would lash out at their previous instructor so she felt no excitement in her being there. "Don't tell me its your time of the month Ten.." She trailed off pity lacing her tone.

Code:Lyro
    Sources: update-post/2.xml

• [div class="Img Head"]b8999d009269d5b330b68cd6545acb5e.gif
  • [div class="Tags hidden" style="margin-left:5px;"]Interacting: AiAi AiAi The Silent Z The Silent Z
    Mentioned: Hitomu, Hitomi
    Located: Classroom
  • Naa - Chan

9:41 AM.
    Naa-Chan's smile twitched a bit as he noted the small glances Mu was giving Mi-Chan, it was so adorable in his eyes. As he had grown up in a family, well more in a village where people were rather handsy as well as overall friendly, he was accustomed to her interactions and found them endearing. "Nice to meet you Mu.. I might forget and address you as Mu-kun by accident, however if it bothers you." He paused smile sinking a bit as a slight pout popped his lip, "I can avoid it." Once again Naa silenced himself allowing the pair to converse his gaze falling between them watching them with a look that could be read as a nurture based individual watching kids talk among themselves. Weird, kinda. But thats just who he is, if Naa-Chan had something to say he would say it in the most beneficial way possible then hush himself to allow another to converse. Never one to be the center of attention, but never one to mind it either.

[/div] Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith [/div]
[/div][/div] [/div]
Shaking her head humorously at Tenma's meltdown Awani sighed, "Best part about being a background character is you don't matter." Her statement was made in a matter of fact tone the underlying meaning shoved out the window as she leaned back in her chair once again, this time chair tilting with her as she balanced it on the two back legs. Pursing her lips as she chewed over Kaigo's question, Awani hummed under her breath. "Well I'm not too sure about who would be our instructor really. I just hope they can handle all of this," With a wave of her hand to the three of them, the sulking minefield, the undermined lumberjack of a boy, and herself the ultimate detonator. Its not as if she had anything wrong with any of her group, in fact she found it quite a great pairing, each of their strengths would make up for what she personally lacked and.. well kinda vice versa. Honestly Awani was surprised she made the cut. Most wouldn't pay attention enough to know, but she relied mostly on others to handle situations, as she herself had little to provide in extremes. Or rather the only extreme she did provide was an extreme ability to guide people into self destruction, even fewer knew that this nail biting obnoxious personality becomes bearable if not just a little, after you understand just how she functions. But the only one who can do that is her brother. And that is a whole other ball game that should never be touched with a 10 foot reach. "Nothing against them if they cant. It can be a bit much with this particular flavor." She joked blandly still hovering in the chair, basically ignoring the orange haired woman perched on Kaigo's desk. She didn't feel as though the bear of a boy would lash out at their previous instructor so she felt no excitement in her being there. "Don't tell me its your time of the month Ten.." She trailed off pity lacing her tone.
Naa-Chan's smile twitched a bit as he noted the small glances Mu was giving Mi-Chan, it was so adorable in his eyes. As he had grown up in a family, well more in a village where people were rather handsy as well as overall friendly, he was accustomed to her interactions and found them endearing. "Nice to meet you Mu.. I might forget and address you as Mu-kun by accident, however if it bothers you." He paused smile sinking a bit as a slight pout popped his lip, "I can avoid it." Once again Naa silenced himself allowing the pair to converse his gaze falling between them watching them with a look that could be read as a nurture based individual watching kids talk among themselves. Weird, kinda. But thats just who he is, if Naa-Chan had something to say he would say it in the most beneficial way possible then hush himself to allow another to converse. Never one to be the center of attention, but never one to mind it either.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Ha, the dork can't even control his anger.
Kaigo smirked, the closest thing to a smile in his books as Tenma continued to rage over him. He could see the explosive chakra radiate off of his skin, wincing as one of the flares flickered past his eyes. How is his chakra doing that? You're not supposed to see chakra... there's definitely more to this kid. He thought to himself amidst trying to calmly maneuver himself away from the embers of chakra that continued to bounce off of Tenma. "Ugh... this really is going to be a long genin session..." He whispered under his breath, glancing over at Awani as Tenma's onslaught turned to her next. He was amazed at how calmly she'd taken it, and was definitely willing to take a day to just learn her verbal combat techniques. His smirk widened just a bit to reveal some teeth, very close to an actual smile. In spite of his doubts, the turmoil and fighting in the group albeit annoying, was also entertaining at some point.

Kaigo looked down the class as Tenma hailed Kyari-Sensei, sighing, He's really gonna snitch, now isn't he. He thought to himself, thumbing the middle of his forehead once more. Upon Kyari seating her phat ass onto his desk, Kaigo's nose bled just a bit at the view, hopefully no one had seen it as he quickly wiped his red nose with the sleeve of his hand. The next challenge was that she'd chosen to sit on his desk, possibly a symptom of OCD, Kaigo flinched as Kyari'd made herself comfortable on his desk. "...Get... off.." He murmored at the table, resisting the urge to push her right off of his wooden desk.

Kaigo glanced towards Awani at her final comment, a small curve in his lip as he actually quite enjoyed her wording. "So, Kyari-Sensei, any advice for our genin training? Besides trying to contain Tenma. What was your genin trial like?" His voice was monotone and slow, deeper than most of the other kids in the class, and though he didn't recognize it, his voice radiated throughout the classroom.

yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani
[/FONT]

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

[class name=stoneBackground] height: 440px; width: calc(100% + 17px); background: white; margin: auto; overflow: auto; [/class] [class name=stoneImage] height: 480px; width: 100%; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/90/59/3c/90593c6d0586641fc8bc59fe1bb5bc2e.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-music:url(https://soundcloud.com/chillamusic/sale-chienne?in=madamerap/sets/madame-rap-top-50-female); [/class] [class name=stoneHeader] margin: auto; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 50px; color: #1c3d41; [/class] [class name=stoneArrow] margin-top: 150px; text-align: center; font-size: 60px; color: #e2eae8; [/class] [class name=stoneContent] padding: 5px; color: #1c3d41; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [class name=stoneWrapper] margin: auto; overflow: hidden; width: 440px; [/class] [class name=stoneCredit] font-size: 10px; color: #426369; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=Music] She walked over to the boy. Her hands, with lies, were loose and relaxed at as she peered. Then a thought struck. Rumi-sama might like this person. Rumi-sama might even think of it as an act of aggression against herself if this boy was close friends. Be not hesitant but thoughtful. She needed a test to test the test so that Shin could taste the test's test in a test. She spoke, oddly loud, "Everyone, raise your hands if you are friends with Rumi-sama." Location: Academy, above Rumi Feelings: Neutral Objective:Make all submit to the great Rumi Interacting: Rumi AiAi AiAi , Shini Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , Tea cinnabuns cinnabuns Broccoli Head fin fin [/font][/div][/div][div class=stoneCredit]Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 [/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
__3aiGykMjGzP8ExiRVjHMAoigtkKncb8rdsneKIf0uPCcyu0BUJ1rzTnBHudxVZtDXSWwSYZDZH9wyjJXsqO5WBz5gcO_H2unHcn86fLUXBStygRyRDdNqeM0-VAzEO5OPXK0_P
one.two.three
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Stories have Changed but there's no need to fear.. | | |

Because there is no reason to | | |
fight between right &
( w r o n g )
___________ location // Class 3-A
___________ Interaction // Yoko, Chouko, Maketsu & Tenma
___________ Feeling // Curious/Irritated
___________ Objective // Make tenma stfu and talk to his teammates
___________ Tags // yxnie yxnie B Billicious Foxagon Foxagon

x x x x x x xThe sweetest tongue always has to have the sharpest tooth.
Let’s get straight to the point here, everyone pretty much had their mornings pretty nice and realizing ‘oh shit, I’m late for graduation!’ halfway through their breakfast. However… A dual hair colored male was contently sitting in the classroom way before anyone else showed up. It wasn’t because he wanted to be cool or anything- his parents were hounding him about his sister, Allura, who totally wasn’t plotting against him that fled away from the village sometime last week and he just walked out before they decided to question him about it also. To say that the least, Hinata was quite down in the dumps about this.

It unfortunately transpired when things were beginning to look up between them both after the incident they shared a couple of years ago. He had honestly given her a long speech about forgiving her and it just hurt that she turned away. Hopefully she’s fine whenever she at..With a semi frustrated sigh, he thought it would be best to walk around the academy to can his thoughts. He literally felt ice forming on his skin just thinking about the whole ordeal and he didn’t want his classmates to assume that he was showing off. Especially towards a certain exploding bastard that always gets underneath his skin. I’m looking at you tenma.

Hinata had honestly lost count at the many times that Tenma deliberately yelled at his face for silly things such as- being the top student since their early childhood and having been able to achieve his out of control kekkei genkai at such a young age. If it were up the heterochromic boy, he would’ve chose to deal with this annoyance right around graduation.. Just like Tenma was able. It was if destiny forced Hinata to suffer this way and deal with the angry porcupine along the way. Speaking of that bastard, he had somehow found himself back in class with everyone whispering underneath their breath.

This idiot had walked in with pijamas as if he had done it himself on purpose. “Pathetic” Hinata sighed into his hand that was resting underneath his chin. Looking away from the scene unfolding before his very eyes, he decided to allow his mind roam until they announced the team he was going to be placed in. ‘What will I eat today?’ and ‘don’t let tenma be on my squad’ swirled around his head as he closed his eyes. It looked like he was asleep almost until the sound of his academy sensei called, “Team One — Nakashima Yoko (@yxnie) || Tenra Muketsu (@Billicious) || Senju Chouko (@Foxagon) Ah. It was if his prayers were silently answered. These batch of individuals were much more tolerable than the others. Each giving their own unique quirk onto the table and he felt like things would work in their favor at least.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Give or take, after a couple of minutes passed, Hinata finally stood up from his desk and wondered off towards his new teammates with a somewhat blank look on his face. He simply nodded towards them when he was within their proximity before he spoke “Ikeda Hinata, it’s a pleasure to be working with you three.” His voice came out softer than what they all anticipated and he was a little relieved that they didn’t cause a fuss… yet. Somewhere in the back of his mind, red warning flags were waving at him almost rapidly- but he chose to ignore it. Before he was even able to ask them a specific question about their new sensei's whereabouts, Tenma’s obnoxious voice interrupted him once again and this time he didn’t even hesitate to throw him that look that he hated the most. The environment around them almost tense as the temperature around them dropped. “Can you shut up? You’re clogging up my ears.” He paused, “You barely scraped by the exams, so this is nothing new for you.” Hinata did not skip a beat to make his tone colder than it already was (Ha, see what i did there?) with a slight scoff. He really wished this brat would grow up for once and learn to actually work himself to good use instead of picking fights every single moment of his life.

Chouko Senju
Nodding her agreement to Yoko's point, eyes lighting up a little at the prospect of real food (because there had been no way Chouko was going to eat any of those measly snacks up at the front), she was just making to voice her assent when their third teammate made his way over and just stared at them. Chouko cocked her head to the side, confusion briefly flashing in her almond eyes, though she figured it was just awkwardness on his part. Of course she'd had her fair share of awkwardness so she could somewhat empathize. Nonetheless she still felt a teensy bit of disappointment at there girl-talk being interrupted. But she figured they could bond another time?

Then he was introducing himself in that flowery way he was always speaking, and Chouko felt a thin smile push at her lips. Whether it was in amusement or comradery she couldn't quite tell herself. Yoko cut in quickly in that blunt fashion she always spoke in, and Chouko winced a little at the words delivered, though she figured there wasn't much she could do. Yoko was Yoko.

"Nice to meet you," she settled with a cheery smile over a handshake. Mostly because you never know what you're gonna get in a handshake. Sweaty palms, stinky hands, someone that just wouldn't let go - inwardly Chouko shuddered, her own palms getting damp at the very thought.

Then the previous conversation was continuing - as Muketsu had requested - and Chouko leaned in a little involuntarily as Yoko went through a short list of names. She gave a little nod albeit hesitantly, though it stopped abruptly at the name Hinata. A mischievous little smile touched her lips as Yoko tried to back-track, blame it on class 5-A (did that class even exist?), volleyball, etc.

"Righhhhht." she drew out the word intentionally, almond gaze playing over Yoko's pink one amusedly. That should make for some interesting interaction, Yoko having a crush on Hinata of all people. Turning to steal a glance at him, Chouko figured he really wasn't unattractive, just.. Unfriendly. She still hadn't forgotten that unfortunate group project, but she figured she'd have to put aside those bitter feelings in order for this team to work.

Then Muketsu was being asked the question, and Chouko swivelled to catch his reaction. His cheeks had quickly colored when he'd joined there group earlier, but Chouko figured it couldn't have been uncomfortableness in there conversation. Maybe he had a crush on one of them! Chouko fluttered her eyelashes at him briefly, making that coy expression she'd been practicing yesterday in the mirror when her father had asked her whether she was feeling constipated. Then paused. Or maybe he was just uncomfortable with that topic of conversation.

Then Hinata was joining the group, a little intro accompanying his arrival. Chouko stole another glance at Yoko, amusement touching her lips briefly before Tenma's voice rang out. A vein in her temple twitched as Chouko whirled about aggressively. Hinata beat her to the punch, and she could practically feel the chill that came with his words. She stole a glance at Tenma, not sure whether she felt empathetic or retributory. After all, she'd heard that little scoff he'd made at her earlier although she'd chosen not to reply to it, no matter how hot her blood had gotten.

But she figured the bit of protectiveness she was feeling was more of a - "Hey, that's my line" - more so then anything else. And anyway, knowing Tenma, Hinata's little comment would do little to change his current attitude, rather then rile him up into attempting to fight all of them. And would his teammates stand by him if he tried to fight them? Chouko highly doubted it. Noticing Kyrari-sensei's presence near the team, Chouko figured she'd break them up if anything were to happen.

"I wouldn't waste your time with that one," she let her almond gaze flicker over Hinata's. "he'll just do something stupid that'll wrap us all up in his mess. And our sensei's going to walk through that door, probably any minute. Let's try to leave a good first impression, neh?"
interactions: yxnie yxnie B Billicious MystiicWitch MystiicWitch | mentions: yxnie yxnie

Inuzuka, Emi

7TyaX4o.png
location... Classroom 3-A || with... Sina&Akashi&Ikuto || tags... AiAi AiAi Phayne Phayne

Emi grinned toothily at her new teammates and quickly dropped into the seat that Akashi had not taken, Sina settling into a comfortable position on the floor next to her. Overall, Emi didn't have too much of an opinion on the two, other than the fact that she was pretty sure Akashi used similar techniques to hers and Ikuto was really shy. Emi didn't mind, she was sure she could get him out of his shell! She nodded to herself as she decided what her newest goal was. Sure, general team bonding was going to happen, she'd make sure of it, but she was definitely going to get Ikuto to open up!

Humming softly as Akashi explained his preferred fighting style and while Ikuto explained his, Sina barked quietly at her partner. "I like him." she told the pinkette, nodding to her shy teammate. Emi smiled, nodding back. She really appreciated how Ikuto had included Sina in his question, not just assuming she was a tool. Sina did just as much work in a fight as she did!

"Well, it seems like we're going to be a taijutsu based team!" she laughed. "The Inuzuka style is mostly taijutsu with our ninken partner. So obviously, I prefer that way of fighting, but we also add some ninjutsu in, so that's also my secondary method of fighting." she explained. "Sina's a little bit older than I am, so she's a bit better at some other techniques than I am, but she definitely has one of the best, if not the best nose in the compound!" she boasted, grinning down proudly at her ninken.

Sina blinked startled, not having expected the sudden praise, but didn't do anything to suggest that she thought differently. Shifting slightly in place, she seemed to puff out her chest and preen, happily accepting her partner's praise and appearing to expect the two males to also offer similar words.

Emi laughed, recognizing what the wolf-dog was doing. She reached down and ruffled the fur on her head before moving down to scratch at her ears. "Well, we should probably keep getting to know each other, beyond our fighting styles. What about your favorite foods and such?" she offered up. "My favorite food is most things meat and sushi, and uhh...." she paused, trying to think of something else to add. "Oh! My favorite color is green!"

856109FB-8CBE-4D0B-B3FB-3BBCEB302A36.jpeg
(Class room,
Mood is curious and on the edge of impatient)

Of course the ‘fantastic flamer’ and the half and half bastard are showing off their chakra... not like I can just throw my shit in the air and let it hang there...
sensei would get mad at me.
he could imagine the woman already.
Tafu they can’t help it, they are the main antagonists to midoriya so they need to be real impressive you know?
Their chakra takes on a element without much say from themselves. It takes years to master and control water, fire, wind, earth, lightning...

Tafu held his tongue in check somewhat, Tenma seemed to be the centre of everyone’s verbal assault. So what if he came here without a shirt?
Better then Tright Sai. And his aerodynamic bodysuit.
The last time tright saw Tafu training he spent a good half an hour giving him a pep talk and when Tafu ignored his offer of a free body suit Tright took it upon himself to teach Tafu Taijustu.
It was basically A jonin beating up a kid training to be genin.
Still... learnt more from him then father Chikara...

Many thoughts went through Tafu’s head as he made small talk with Natsumi.
And Karin sat quietly eating some of his takoyaki.(that’s a akimichi move yea?)
————
Ongaku walked to the academy.
He played his flute as he walked, it was a habit for him, and a comfort.
Like spinning a kunai on your finger,

Last edited:
Ichisayame, Ren

OSjjhd6.png
location... Classroom 3-A || with... Sara&Daichi || tags... MystiicWitch MystiicWitch NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay yxnie yxnie

Sara was the first to approach him. Even as she spoke, he didn't feel bothered to lift his head, only grunting in response to her statement. He knew bullshit when he heard it. He was ninety-nine percent sure that she was just about as happy with their being matched up as he was. "Hnnn..." he grunted out a moment later, slowly lifting his head to stare blankly at the girl. He was tempted to raise a brow in a sarcastic gesture, but he really didn't feel like fighting anyone right now.

Seconds later Daichi arrived and the raven-haired male was tempted to throw his head against the desk again. He didn't think how things could get worse. Of course he was probably going to regret thinking that, but oh well. The whole situation reeked of attempted power plays. He sighed, moving his arms so they were both on the desk, with one held upright so he could rest his head in his palm. He gazed lazily back and forth between the two, wondering who would come out on top.

It didn't matter to him who won, not really. As long as they didn't expect him to follow blindly. He may be lazy, but he wasn't stupid. He would happily let the two fight for power while he just sat here and relaxed. Leadership was something he was never interested in, however, blindly following after someone wasn't something he was interested in either.

Listening as Daichi went on about some sort of test, Ren checked out, suddenly wondering if there was any food hidden away in his bag. He couldn't remember if he'd left some in there the last time he'd gone looking for food. Sitting up straight and leaning over his bag, he began digging inside it, moving random scrolls filled with notes about different genjutsu and ninjutsu techniques when he frowned. Despite not always remembering what he threw in the black hole he called a bag, he knew every jutsu scroll he put in here and this definitely wasn't one he put in there.

Narrowing his eyes he lifted the scroll out of his bag and stared at it. The weight in it felt wrong. Glancing around the room his gaze froze on a certain raven-haired female. He didn't even have to think about it, he just knew she had something to do with it. Still ignoring his two teammates, he slowly began to open the scroll, holding it a distance away from his own body.

As it began to open, the seal broken and the page beginning to expand, he could hear the ink begin to expand, ready to explode outwards. His features twisted up into a frightening scowl as he angled the scroll away from himself, but he wasn't fast enough to escape it all. A splash of ink splattered across his chest before he'd gotten it away from him, throwing the scroll and throwing his chair back. Ren scowled at the scroll that now laid innocently across Daichi's paper, ink spilling messily around everything on the desk.

Clenching his teeth, he stood slowly and gave a glare to the other raven-haired genin who was chatting innocently with her team. "Yoko...!" he snarled, his voice rough. "Just wait..." he growled, his glare sending her his promise. He would get her back. She thought it was fun to mess with him, and he was sick of it. Yoko better watch her back because when she least expected it....she was going to be in for a world of hurt.

Forcing himself to sit back down, Ren's mood was permanently soured. First his team and now this? He knew this day was going to suck. "Oh no your little question is ruined. Guess we'll have to do something else." he stated blandly, daring the two to say anything about the ink that was seeping through his jacket and shirt and leaving a stain on his chest.

Hyuuga, Natsumi
aChvlEJ.jpg

location... Classroom 3-A || with... Tafu || tags... Flowiest D Flowiest D

Gracefully taking the closest seat next to he new teammate, Natsumi smiled softly as she listened to him explain his morning. "Oh that's nice." she responded, her mind running through possible ways they could try and find time to train together and where. Internally she winced, knowing that her father and clan would not appreciate her bringing an outsider into their dojo's, especially not after the position she put herself in all those years ago.

She let out a soft sigh, pulling her hair over one shoulder as she forced herself to relax. She couldn't get worked up over that, not now. She didn't regret what she did, Hitomi always came first and if she had to give up bringing her team over to the compound, then so be it.

"Well, I don't know your sister, but if it upsets you that bad, then I hope it doesn't happen." she laughed lightly, crossing her legs. "I meant to spend the morning training, but I ended up meditating the whole time," she scratched the back of her awkwardly. "Father is going to have me make up the time when I get home." she added, wincing slightly, knowing that she was going to be stiff tomorrow.

She tilted her head in confusion as Tafu spoke about her and Hitomi's relationship. By his expression, she guessed he didn't mean to say that out loud. "Well, I'm only a few minutes older than Hitomi, but...I think that if I was months older or even years older....I would always protect her. Whether she hated me or not." she explained. "Even now, if she suddenly began to hate me, I would never leave her. Not really. I'd be there for her in the shadows, because she's my little sister and I'd do anything for her."

(Location still that classroom.
Talking To Natsumi izayoiix izayoiix )

Tafu smiled politely as his teammate spoke, he couldn’t help but make eye contact every so often, the Hyūga eyes fascinated him. Byakugan an all that...
if I had Byakugan... I could guide a kunai as far as I could see!
As she spoke of her twin sister however he felt a tinge of discomfort.
He cared about his family sure. But he’s never said he would protect them...
I wonder if they say similar things about me...

“Your sister sounds lucky, but I can’t see her suddenly hating you aha she’s the friendliest person here and you are way to nice to hate Ay.. what type of training does the Hyūga fam-“
Tafu was interrupted by the door literally being kicked in.
—————
The white haired boy who did so had a stoic face as he walked in and took a empty seat. Lightly Strumming his shamisen the entire way.
Inside he was a mess.
I just meant to open the door!! Bahhh what do I say what do I do?!
F12D0B38-E555-4337-A814-6E6E579B9D84.jpeg

His one red eye scanned the room, he recalled some of the faces. But could only name maybe four of said people.

“Hey Ongaku!” Tafu waved with a laugh.
Ongaku looked back with a tiny smile that was on the edge of breaking into distressed noise and jumping out the window.
But he managed his voice. Barely.
“Hello taffy, Hello class”

oh curse the stone faces why did I call him taffy? I’ve always called him Tafu, I knew his name was Tafu, he knew my face as Ongaku everyone’s already seated with their friends and the teacher is giving the Uchiha a peep show!!
stay calm.. sarada said to introduce myself....

I’ll give it a minute.

(Location he entered the classroom and sat at the front of the class where the sensei might sit or stand.)
(Mood: moms spaghetti, he’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs, but he keeps...)

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZtAbqOWAAAxM1l.jpg:large') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Yamanaka Ran
-hover-
[/div]

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11parent][div class=fyuri11content]

Konoha, Ninja Academy room 3-A

Ran tilted his head to the side slightly as he watched the Nara just stand there...and why was his ear red? Perhaps it was hot or maybe he was embarrassed about something...? Not really understanding it, Ran waited patiently for the other male to accept his invitation to take the other seat. Once the two were seated, Ran blanked out for a moment after commenting about his father being well proud and happy...and beyond ecstatic about being paired with one of the legendary trio clans...urgh. Just thinking about his dad urging him to practice more of the hiden and whatnot was making Ran slouch just the slightest bit.

He sat upright once more when Adohira began to speak. Ran kept a small smile on his lips despite the question arising in his mind. Step-mother? Oh? He hasn't heard of something like this in the Nara clan...his father never mentioned it...then again his family wasn't all that into the clan business to begin with. Ran blinked a bit at the pause but chuckled at Adohira's warning, "I am warned...which means that I will be taking a trip to the forest sometime soon." He smiled over at Adohira before glancing about for their last teammate.

"Hm...I'm not sure to be honest though I did realize that our team is all guys and no girls...are you disappointed?" He grinned a bit at the last comment, meaning it as a teasing statement more than anything. He needed to test the waters with Adohira just to know where his boundaries are. He didn't want to go off and anger his teammates right off the bat or anything like that. Letting out a small sigh, Ran propped his chin onto the palm of his hand as he looked about, "but I do wonder when our teachers are supposed to come..." if anything the smallest of a pout could be seen playing on his lips as Ran honestly just wanted to get this whole introduction day over with.

Feeling- Neutral, okay maybe a little impatient
Location- Academy, room 3-A
Interaction- Nara Adohira
Objective- Wait for their last teammate all the while wondering who their teacher is
Tags- @CocoForRealz Foxagon Foxagon
[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri11credit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WDHlBNTXIMQ/U1DHprlEYzI/AAAAAAAABxI/e-Q3jod3Urc/w506-h750/QQ%25E5%259B%25BE%25E7%2589%258720140418143443.png') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Mikazuki Rumi
-hover-
[/div]

Rumi was disappointed to say the least. She held back a pout from appearing on her lips as none of them reacted favorably to her teasings! If anything, Ekiji seemed to have taken the whole -sama thing quite seriously as now Ekiji was calling her as 'Rumi-sama'...oh wells. She smiled a bit at that, finding it rather adorable how Ekiji will just naively believe every word that she says. She looked between Téa to Shin then back over at Ekiji. Hmm..this team was definitely...diverse.

Thinking back to what Ekiji said, Rumi can understand as to why Ekiji seemed to just stand out compared to the others. So the glasses girl also came from another village...well they don't really have to know about herself and so Rumi will let them focus on Ekiji. It was better that way. No one needed to understand her and that way she won't have to truly understand them. No...that was a lie. Rumi wanted to get to know others well, but the problem is, does she want others to know her? Probably not so then not knowing about them would make it fair huh...oh whatever, she's quite content with how things are right now anyways.

Ah...how things were becoming quite bor- oh? Before Rumi can speak up and ask them more about themselves, not like she was really wanting to know, Ekiji suddenly got up and left. Mismatching hues blinking silently, Rumi watched as Ekiji walked over to where one of the other students were sitting. She tilted her head to the side, wondering what Ekiji was up to when the other girl began to speak rather loudly about who is friends with Rumi. Rumi stared over at Ekiji, not expecting such an answer before she burst out chuckling before smiling over at Ekiji with amusement, now what was this girl up to now? Hmm, who is friends with her huh...well perhaps this would be a good time to see what others thought of her. Rumi smiled as she just watched, not even trying to stop Ekiji's sudden outburst.

Feeling- Amused, surprised
Interaction- Shishoku Shin, Suzuna Téa, Shinkaioganikku Ekiji
Objective- Find ways to poke at her teammates...see who are her actual friends
Tags- Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation , NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay , cinnabuns cinnabuns

TÉA SUZUNA | Konoha, Ninja Academy Room 3-A | FEELING: EXHAUSTED, CONFUSED, NURSING A HEADACHE | INTERACTION(S): SHIN, EKIJI & RUMI

59708b2247e04ab633d051c09d1d390b.jpg

Okay wait, what? Ekiji moved a bit too fast for the already exhausted Téa, so the girl said nothing, gently patting Shin's shoulder as her teammate got dangerously close to two of the biggest volcanoes in the class: Tenma and Kaigo. The two were two sides of a coin; Kaigo more like a dormant volcano that could have a damaging eruption once set off, and Tenma, a constantly active counterpart. Tenma simmered and was the easiest to provoke, while Kaigo seemed...well. Like his heart wasn't in the moment, so he didn't really care. Regardless, pissing off either one wouldn't be in anyone's best interest, especially with Kyari-sensei right there. Téa ignored the headache coming on, eyes following Ekiji. Who was Rumi's friend? Well. How can you truly be friends with someone who would rather you bare out your soul than the other way around? She always felt like something was off about that, but she never had the chance to have a conversation with Rumi about it, and Rumi wasn't that keen to share.

Anyway, Téa resisted the want to ask Rumi how she'd assist her teammate as leader, knowing the girl would rather watch as the scene enveloped into chaos, taking another moment to check out the room. Kyari-sensei could probably handle it...probably...ugh. Téa rolled her shoulders until she heard a few cracks and felt relief. "Hey, Ekiji," the brunette leaned off of the desk, "Our instructor should be here soon." Pink irises moved from Rumi, who was chuckling at the display, not concerned that if Tenma or Kaigo (or god forbid, both of them) started a fight, they would be the ones lectured, as Ekiji's classmates. Téa wanted a leader who actually cared about their teammates, not one just who messed with them for their own amusement. How irritating - and her headache was only getting worse. She knew she had something in her bag that could help ease the pain, but she was too focused on what was happening. "Plus, wouldn't it be easier to see who Rumi considers to be her friend?" You know, since Rumi was in charge, after all. Téa had to admit, it was hard to even answer the question. Had Rumi ever acted like more than a troll to her? ...Not really, and although she wouldn't consider the girl a friend just yet, they had many years and many missions to bond over. That sentiment also went to Shin and even Ekiji, who Téa hoped would come out of her shell more and would hopefully learn some tact. Téa also didn't like to mention, but any time there was a situation where she could turn the tables back on Rumi, she liked to take it, just to see how Rumi would reply.

Okay wait, what? Ekiji moved a bit too fast for the already exhausted Téa, so the girl said nothing, gently patting Shin's shoulder as her teammate got dangerously close to two of the biggest volcanoes in the class: Tenma and Kaigo. Two two were two sides of a coin; Kaigo more like a dormant volcano that could have a damaging eruption once set off, and Tenma, a constantly active counterpart. Tenma simmered and was the easiest to provoke, while Kaigo seemed...well. Like his heart wasn't in the moment, so he didn't really care. Regardless, pissing off either one wouldn't be in anyone's best interest, especially with Kyari-sensei right there. Téa ignored the headache coming on, eyes following Ekiji. Who was Rumi's friend? Well. How can you truly be friends with someone who would rather you bare out your soul than the other way around? She always felt like something was off about that, but she never had the chance to have a conversation with Rumi about it, and Rumi wasn't that keen to share.

Anyway, Téa resisted the want to ask Rumi how she'd assist her teammate as leader, knowing the girl would rather watch as the scene enveloped into chaos, taking another moment to check out the room. Kyari-sensei could probably handle it...probably...ugh. Téa rolled her shoulders until she heard a few cracks and felt relief. "Hey, Ekiji," the brunette leaned off of the desk, "Our instructor should be here soon." Pink irises moved from Rumi, who was chuckling at the display, not concerned that if Tenma or Kaigo (or god forbid, both of them) started a fight, they would be the ones lectured, as Ekiji's classmates. Téa wanted a leader who actually cared about their teammates, not one just who messed with them for their own amusement. How irritating - and her headache was only getting worse. She knew she had something in her bag that could help ease the pain, but she was too focused on what was happening. "Plus, wouldn't it be easier to see who Rumi considers to be her friend?" You know, since Rumi was in charge, after all. Téa had to admit, it was hard to even answer the question. Had Rumi ever acted like more than a troll to her? ...Not really, and although she wouldn't consider the girl a friend just yet, they had many years and many missions to bond over. That sentiment also went to Shin and even Ekiji, who Téa hoped would come out of her shell more and would hopefully learn some tact. Téa also didn't like to mention, but any time there was a situation where she could turn the tables back on Rumi, she liked to take it, just to see how Rumi would reply.

Last edited:
IMG_0443.PNG
Golden eyes tracing the village from top to bottom as feet scuffled along the dirt paths of the village. Taking one street then down the next while making his way toward this ninja academy he's been attending for what seemed far too long for his own tastes though it could just be his boredom talking, but a fair question had been raised... was this common for ninja from other villages? The tall lad with dark hair pondered as hands lay hidden beneath long sleeves from his poncho like coat, carrying about a fair sized coffin esque case with the sunagakure symbol etched unto the surface just above another symbol that rests upon the case. The hour in the morning ever growing as he wandered up and down before finally reaching the academy for what shall be the final time as a student.

Lifting the hats brim just a touch upward giving a last clear look of the building before making his way inside. A curious thought drifting through his mind as he passed through the doors with a push and toward classroom 3A where the suna born planned a quiet spot near the back of the room with a far corner seat allowing a clear viewpoint but held no surprise from his blind spot. Meanwhile the class drifted by giving glimpses of interest and moments of waiting for news on his team.

Finally one of the last teams mentioned his name and placed him within team 10...... Hmm team 10 huh? A curious choice. Being the quiet type had its advantages yet held plenty of room for learning as the quiet ones conversed less and knew the inner workings of social etiquette on a lower level then others. Still one can be kind, respectful as well as one could but errors were often encountered which provided experience for learning from yet didn't always go smoothly, obviously. The names mentioned he knew but the two individually Shun hadn't gotten to know quite as well as he could have or would have liked. Enma and Hiro, huh?

It seemed his quiet spot in the back corner of the room would change soon. Kyari sensei mentioned getting up and moving toward each genin's new teammates allowing for opportunity to meet, talk and wait for the squads new jonin to arrive..... together. A all together interesting choice to make, made sense but something was missing and that was for the puppeteer to locate his new team as it seemed they would be.

"Hmm.... Where I wonder these two shall be found?" The boy thought quietly as he rose from his chair and allowed his arms to hang at his sides lazily, near lifeless. Whilst his eyes scanned the room for signs of the two known respectfully as Hiro and Enma.

Feelings: Curious, bored, pleasant of mood
Objective: Locate his new teammates
Time: .....
Tags: Phayne Phayne cinnabuns cinnabuns

[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('http://uploads.5068.com/allimg/160827/1-160RG14951.jpg') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Fuyuki Ikuto
-hover-
[/div]

Ikuto smiled slightly as Emi began to speak about her preferred fighting style and how the Inuzuka clan uses their ninken as part of their fighting style. He glanced over at Sina and smiled slightly, he was really tempted to pet the sleek looking fur of Sina's but he wasn't sure if the ninken would appreciate that. His hand was raised as if to pet her, but he pulled it back in fear of making her upset. He listened intently to what Emi was saying about her clan's fighting style. He always did find other clans to have the most interesting jutsus and whatnot, but then again Ikuto could barely remember his own clans back in Yukigakure. Whenever he tried to think back on his childhood there, a painful throb always stopped him from further reminiscing. Ikuto snapped out of his silent musings when Emi brought up the topic about speaking more about themselves. Ikuto's face froze as the panic began to settle in once more.

What was he to say? He was bad at these sort of things...hence why he was always labeled as that one super quiet kid in class. His favorite food? His favorite color? Um...what would be his favorite food? His mind began to work in a chaotic cycle as he tried to find answers which on a normal day he could have easily answered...if only he was not panicking!
No! He was going to try and at least get along with his teammates! Shaking his head lightly, Ikuto spoke up with a small blush covering his cheeks, "Um..." though he cast Akashi a brief glance, wondering if it was okay he went next in answering the question, "um I also like sushi, but my favorite food would be..." he paused as he blinked for a moment. What was his favorite food? There was actually quite a lot...though his number one must be, "kitsune udon." He finished rather lamely before stuttering out his favorite color, "I also like the color grey..." he glanced over at Akashi, wanting to move the topic onto him.

Feeling- Shy, flustered
Interaction- Roen Akashi, Inuzuka Emi
Objective- Get to know his teammates, speak more!
Tags- Phayne Phayne , izayoiix izayoiix

Last edited:
[class=fyuri11wrapper] max-width:400px; height:500px; margin:auto; [/class] [class=fyuri11imagebox] width:100%; height:500px; background:url('https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jVX4Kd8GO7w/WEWVz9EJ2wI/AAAAAAAAFq8/Z3PhNxlVsEwOhswa7UPs231dZZdKKNJcwCJoC/w530-h337-n/16%2B-%2B1') no-repeat; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlayparent] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; max-width:400px; height:500px; [/class] [class=fyuri11overlay] display: flex; width:200px; height:200px; margin:auto; background-color:rgba(0,0,0, 0.8); color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11header] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; flex-flow: column nowrap; text-align:center; width:100%; font-family: 'Sigmar One', Impact; font-size:30px; color:#fff; [/class] [class=fyuri11parent] opacity:0.0; position:relative; margin-top:-500px; width:100%; height:500px; background:#000; transition: all 0.5s ease; [/class] [class name=fyuri11parent state=hover] opacity:1.0; width:calc(100% - 20px); height:480px; background:rgba(218,20,69, 0.8); padding:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri11content] width:calc (100% - 20px); height:460px; background-color:#fff; overflow:auto; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyuri11credit] max-width:400px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri11wrapper][div class=fyuri11imagebox][div class=fyuri11overlayparent][div class=fyuri11overlay][div class=fyuri11header]Hyūga Hitomi
-hover-
[/div]

Hitomi was excited and that might have been an understatement as she was literally bouncing in her spot on top of the desk as she sat with her new teammates. Team 8 huh...her smile widened as she expected that they will become the best of the best! Her lavender hued eyes roamed the classroom as she saw each people with their own team, some people she knew more and some she barely talked to, but regardless to Hitomi all were her friends. She grinned a bit as she saw Yoko talking away and then glanced over to see Ma-chan (Tenma) being well Ma-chan. There was just so many of them yet she hoped that all will do well...but her team will be the best! That was when Hitomi's all seeing eyes fluttered over to where her sister was and her smile softened slightly as she was happy for Natsumi. Looks like Natsumi is in a good team...that's good.

Turning her attention back to her own team, Hitomi grinned as she asked the two, "so so! What kind of fighting style do you use the most? Oh but more importantly what kind of food do you two like? I loooove almost everything! But! I can't do anything spicy or bitter...blurgh, spicy is too spicy and then bitter is just bleh." Hitomi's nose scrunched up as she went off on a tangent about various things that she liked and disliked. Her eyes shined as she continued on, completely forgetting that she was supposed to be asking them questions to get to know them better..not blab about herself, "oh but you know what I love!? I looooove ice cream! Ah but my sister always tells me I have to eat more proper food...so I like other things like bbq and and oh I love ramen!" She grinned at the two before blinking a bit as her own words sunk into her mind suddenly.

Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Hitomi gave the two an apologetic smile as she said, "ah sorry, I get carried away at times...um but yeah! I prefer using Taijutsu mainly but I also can use my Byakugan! I'm not as good as my sister, but for sensory use I'm really good!" Hitomi smiled widely over at the two. Cocking her head to the side, she asked them, "what about you two?"

Feeling- Excited, happy
Interaction- Yamanaka Hitomu, Awalin Naoaki
Objective- Get to know her team better, make new friends!
Tags- The Silent Z The Silent Z , Scheani Scheani

Hiro Ōtsutsumi | Konoha, Ninja Academy Room 3-A | FEELING: "THIS PLACE IS WILD LMAOOO" | INTERACTION(S): SHUN

anothasmallizuku.gif

Hiro had been in his thoughts most of the morning. Training this morning had been rough, but hey. He was finally alone. Finally, he didn't have to deal with his parents hovering over him and trying to decide his every move. This past week had been the most relaxing time of his life. He'd gotten in class after Hinata, and had stayed quiet in the back of the room, even while everything was going on. All Hiro could hope for, as names were called out and teams started forming, was that his wouldn't make a fool of themselves in front of their new sensei like he knew these others were about to. Obviously it wasn't all of the groups' fault, but some of their respective members were hotheads, or pot-stirrers...nothing he couldn't handle, but also, nothing he personally wanted to deal with. Besides, all of their sensei were coming here. Kyari-sensei seemed to know what she was doing, and if she felt overwhelmed, there was backup coming. There was nothing to worry about. Hiro watched as people got up, interested in how as soon as Kyari-sensei had finished speaking, the energy had riled up again. His eyes went from Tenma and Kaigo already starting a fight, to Hinata calling Tenma out, which would only make things worse, to that girl named Ekiji having the gall to go over to Kaigo and Tenma. Well, this was certainly an interesting bunch. Hiro knew he'd probably taken too much time watching and not enough interacting, so the next step was finding his new teammates. A gentle smile grazed his face as he looked around again. Enma and Shun, hmm? He knew their faces. Enma didn't seem to like people in the slightest, so finding Shun, who was quiet but also nicer than Enma, was top priority--...Well, at least Shun made it easy for him. Hiro stood up and walked over, looking up to the taller boy with a smile. "Hello, I'm Hiro." A slight bow of the head. "Enma must be around here somewhere."

Hiro had been in his thoughts most of the morning. Training this morning had been rough, but hey. He was finally alone. Finally, he didn't have to deal with his parents hovering over him and trying to decide his every move. This past week had been the most relaxing time of his life. He'd gotten in class after Hinata, and had stayed quiet in the back of the room, even while everything was going on. All Hiro could hope for, as names were called out and teams started forming, was that his wouldn't make a fool of themselves in front of their new sensei like he knew these others were about to. Obviously it wasn't all of the groups' fault, but some of their respective members were hotheads, or pot-stirrers...nothing he couldn't handle, but also, nothing he personally wanted to deal with. Besides, all of their sensei were coming here. Kyari-sensei seemed to know what she was doing, and if she felt overwhelmed, there was backup coming. There was nothing to worry about. Hiro watched as people got up, interested in how as soon as Kyari-sensei had finished speaking, the energy had riled up again. His eyes went from Tenma and Kaigo already starting a fight, to Hinata calling Tenma out, which would only make things worse, to that girl named Ekiji having the gall to go over to Kaigo and Tenma. Well, this was certainly an interesting bunch. Hiro knew he'd probably taken too much time watching and not enough interacting, so the next step was finding his new teammates. A gentle smile grazed his face as he looked around again. Enma and Shun, hmm? He knew their faces. Enma didn't seem to like people in the slightest, so finding Shun, who was quiet but also nicer than Enma, was top priority--...Well, at least he made it easy for him. Hiro stood up and walked over to the back corner where Shun was, looking up to the taller boy with a smile. "Hello, I'm Hiro." A slight bow of the head. "Enma must be around here somewhere."

Last edited:

Can't see me
giphy.gif

c6cd7d18d627a9f9fdecd8aebcfc70f6.png

11766308.gif

Current Location: Classroom 3A // Mood: Hungry // Interaction: Emi/Ikuto
AiAi AiAi izayoiix izayoiix
8594d6eac95a35db56614ef2b1aae15741ee67f9v2_00.jpg
Akashi couldn't help but notice Ikuto's nervousness, the sudden pause as his question was directed towards the group and the change in his expression all too obvious. Akashi was well aware already that Ikuto wasn't the type to shout his goals to the heavens or attempt to grab the center spotlight, yet to see him struggle to speak towards Emi was indeed surprising, considering how much of the female students were drawn towards him. Akashi had assumed that Ikuto simply didn't like all the attention he got from them however witnessing this conversation seemed to imply that that was not the whole story. Akashi however remained quiet on the matter, now was not the time to poke and prod about a potentially uncomfortable topic. What Ikuto did reveal however was his preference for Taijutsu with the incorporation of Ninjutsu as well, again a battle style that on the surface seemed to align with his own as well as Emi and Sina's. It made sense, a group of taijutsu specialist being assigned onto the same team, though that begged the question, exactly what type of Taijutsu did Ikuto use?

With Ikuto done, he brought the groups attention onto Emi and Sina, addressing the pair of them with the same question; Akashi now leaning forward onto the desk to have a better view of them. As she answered, Akashi couldn't help but think back onto his younger days; when his mother first told him about Konoha's famed Inuzuka clan. The Inuzuka clan were well known throughout the village of Konoha, their unique battle style with their ninken partners famous among the shinobi as well as the children of the village. It wasn't uncommon to see children of other clans roleplaying as Inuzuka clan members, some using their own pet dogs in their roleplaying. Akashi too had spent days on end thinking about their clan, imagining how different the Roen Clans beast transformation techniques would have been had they been fortunate to partner with Ninja apes.

"Really?" inquired Akashi as Emi revealed the difference in age between herself and Sina "I'd never have guessed" he added, smiling.. He shuffled his chair backwards and leaned in to look at Sina, unable to notice anything that would have given away her age. Akashi couldn't help but feel a tad bit jealous of their relationship as Emi began to scratch at Sina's ear. He'd be thrilled to have a partner he could perform jutsu with. Laughing slightly as he noticed Sina enjoying the attention, Akashi returned his attention to Emi and Ikuto as they continued with getting to know one another; revealing their favourite food and color until the attention was returned to himself.

"Hmm.. I guess my favourite food would have to be meat as well.. well, teriyaki.. my mum makes the best teriyaki chicken... Vegetables however... no thank you.. keep them to yourself.." Akashi shook his head as he said so. "Takoyaki is another favourite..." a bit of drool began to appear on the edge of his mouth as he recalled the taste.".. Hey.. have you tried Old Man Mitarashi's Takoyaki? y'know, the stall near the village library... I can't even begin to describe just how good it is..." Akashi leaned back on his chair and placed a palm on his stomach.. he would have done anything right now to have some freshly cooked takoyaki in front of him.

"Oh.. red would have to be my favourite color... " he added, still salivating after food. As he did so, he stretched both hands skyward, making himself comfortable.
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

Last edited:

Can't see me
giphy.gif

8e99a0404d848fd4f83c7991f17aebd5.png

11766308.gif

Current Location: Classroom 3A // Mood: Agitated // Interaction: Tenma, Hinata, Kyari,Shun,Hiro,Kaigo
yxnie yxnie fin fin The Silent Z The Silent Z cinnabuns cinnabuns MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
b3bb43159eeb674e795ffa39c1f03d34.jpg
From the darkest corner of the classroom, a figure watched on in silence; dark predatory red eyes gazing from within the abyss as he watched the childish antics of the filth he had reluctantly been forced to deal with the past year or so. As usual, these specks of utter non importance continued to make fools of themselves, non-chalantly going about their business as usual. Ugh, the sight of them made Enma want to puke, their happy-go-lucky and exuberant outlook was sickening... and that was just from half of the classroom. The other half, predominantly encompassing the testosterone fuelled area in which Tenma and several others had gathered, was simply annoying. The barking of an uncivilized mongrel, an irritant that drew the ire of Enma, for the boy whom had been quietly watching from the shadows could endure it no longer. This pest needed to be neutered.. perhaps then he'd learn to shut the fuck up.

Stepping out from the shadow of the back corner, the tall agitated figure of Enma appeared from seemingly nowhere, his abnormally long and slender frame dwarfing many if not all of the other students in the room by several inches. Eyes closed and body tensed, Enma continued to take several steps away from the shadow until his whole being was finally out; his long obsidian black hair stretching down to his ankles and tied in a pony-tail. Slowly opening his eyes as the noise continued to escalate within the room, Enma turned to face the main source of the commotion. Tenma, Kaigo and Hinata all playing a game of 'My Dick is bigger then yours', three individuals all attempting to out talk one another in their own way.

"Silence, you impudent pieces of shit" spoke Enma, his head tilted slightly as he glared towards the three stooges presently making a scene. "...this pathetic excuse of male bravado the trio of you hot headed twerps are showing is getting on my nerves, either you three shut the fuck up, or simply get the fuck outta my sight..If I wanted to see roaches bicker, i'd have gone to the local trash pit... fucking vermins."

Enma walked passed Shun and Hiro, intentionally giving his two new team mates the cold shoulder. Aside from a brief glance in their direction, he had all but ignored their presence all together. They were of little importance to him at this moment, insignificant specks along the path he travelled. Why should he stop for them? Why should he make idle chatter with people he cared little for? Did the world consider him to be charity for the needy? That he would willingly sacrifice his own time of day for the needs of others. Ha, fuck that.

Stopping when he was adjacent to the chaos, Enma glared beyond the three stooges, his eyes now zoned in on Kyari. "Kyari sensei" spoke Enma, his voice monotous but hinting towards sarcasm as he referred to her as a teacher, though the way he had slurred the word implied that he didn't actually respect her as such.. "... it appears someone forgot to take the trash out, their presence here is making the air stale, go get someone to remove them" he ordered, folding his arms. Enma clearly had no respect for the teacher student relationship.
11766308.gif

fackel33231.gif
Can't see me

maxresdefault.jpg

Kaigo Nakamura
XZraLWka_400x400.jpg

Kaigo increasingly grew bored of Tenma's whining, glancing angrily towards Kyari-Sensei time in and out as she still remained on his desk. Fuckin' OCD. He thought to himself. Tenma's whining only grew louder, with the occasional wipe of spit off of his cheek as wads of saliva projectiles were fired off at the genin. Kaigo didn't think it'd take too long for anyone else to notice, and was honestly disappointed in Kyari-Sensei's lenient response to Tenma's attitude and displacement. From somewhere in the class, Kaigo'd known it was Hinata as a cause of the cold, dark voice that Kaigo used to remember the other genin. His looks were also mildly impressive, the heterochromia something he found interesting and cool rather than odd or freaky. "Finally, someone else understands our suffering." Kaigo said in a hushed, almost whispering tone.

The sounds of footsteps filled Kaigo's head, heavy steps as if it were a fat or tall-- tall. Kaigo thought to himself. The only other student that rivalled his height by about five inches... the notorious Enma Hiashi. In his opinion, the biggest secluded jerk of the whole Academy, it was safe to say Enma was an ass. The slender man kept most of his time retreated in his own corner, isolated in selfishness, though whenever he did escape his cave of despair, he'd always had a clash with another student. Enma quite enjoyed when Enma would talk off the other students, his creative use of language and insults rather unique, though he wouldn't let a grey-skinned hedonist get the last say. Even if he had to ally himself with Tenma in this argument, who'd also got called out alongside Hinata.

Enma dragged his heartless body towards the group, leaving Kaigo to glare in frustration as the other genin made way. His comments to Kyari-Sensei had only angered him more-- who was he calling a piece of trash?

"It's nice you've come out, Enma. The psyche ward let you out for a bit?" His eyes were fixed on Enma at this point, unwelcoming if he ever took a look at them. "Why don't you return to your cave back there? Sure the other dumb shits are waiting your arrival. Or do they hate your stupid ass too?" Kaigo's hands were clenched, risen from his seat now to match Enma's height. His voice was deep but loud now, echoing throughout the class. Though Enma was indeed a giant to him, his own height made him easily tower the rest of the class, hopefully evening it out since everyone else had to look up either way. Infuriated at how easily he'd let Enma get under his skin. What am I doing? He asked himself, Fuck, I'm turning into Tenma. "Plus, whatever garbage you're smelling is yourself-- it's like you haven't showered in days. God, even Tenma smells better than you."

yxnie yxnie Scheani Scheani Phayne Phayne MystiicWitch MystiicWitch @most everyone in room 3-A

original.gif

slamdunk-9.jpg

2A043A72-04D6-4170-88DB-AB75139EF651.jpeg
(Classroom,
mood. Fuck this shit I’m bored.)
Tafu could hear another person start to move about the classroom. Tenma, Kaigo, and Hinata were shouting at each other. And the dark edgy tall one had taken it upon himself to put himself above the rest of them,
Tafu snatches his food back from Karin. Standing up to look at all who was shouting.

He held four balls of takoyaki in his hand, turning around he whispers to Natsumi.
“Watch this”
Holding his one hand in a form that the Chikara use to gather chakra,
His voice whispers with a grin.
“Long hand form”
He concentrated for a moment,
If Natsumi was to use her Byakugan. She would see four thin blue lines attached to the food he had just thrown into towards the roof.
izayoiix izayoiix
(as this is something of a Kekkei Genkai attack I’ll let people decide if they got hit of not XD)

One spirals down aiming to smack Enma on the forehead, Phayne Phayne
the second aims to hit Kaigo on top of the head three seconds later. fin fin
The third entered Hinatas cold space, Tafu aimed for his nose. MystiicWitch MystiicWitch
And the fourth hit Yoko on the head. yxnie yxnie
Because fuck yoko XD

Tafu made himself heard loud and clear

“You all talk shit, including Tenma.. I say we go outside and spar.

get ya hands up Baka brigade,
I’ll put you all in the ground easy, call me the spade,
Your all the dumbest fools in the shed
I’m the sharpest tool you don’t want aimed at your head
Leave you all seeing a tinge red
Of course don’t be scared dead
I won’t end anyone’s life with my scythe.”
Tafu smiled wide and laughed.

“Dahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha“

Ongaku was so impressed, Tafu was like a hero, defending Tenma from bullies And not letting it slide that Tenma was a jerk to.
He strummed his shamisen giving dramatic flair to the situation.

Last edited:
C H A R A C T E R « // tenma. 9:41 am

"... Is that I don't WHAT?? If anyone doesn't matter it's you!! HAH! Even your parents gave you such a half-assed name, you know that?" Tenma retorted, dramatically pointing his finger in Awani's direction. The boy didn't even take note of Kyari's warning which caused said girl to glare, but she didn't say anything and instead waited for everything that followed to play out. Which, saying that it was a lot was a bit of an understatement...

Alright, opponent number three of ??? for the day: That absolute dunce, the bastard with the two-colored hair. Ikeda Hinata was his name and when his bullshit came flying towards the Senju, the ladder nearly lost his shit for what seemed like the six-hundredth time that morning. The kid was probably the one person who was most hated by the blonde too, due to him having always been out-shined by Ikeda–not that he'd ever admit it to himself, or to others in that matter. The point was, it was completely and utterly disgusting, being one-upped by someone who didn't even seem to care.

"I'm gonna kill you, you little shit! No one was fucking talking to you in the first place!!!" Before he even had a chance to run up and jump-kick the guy in the face, however, another problem came up: opponent number four.

"HUH? Who the fuck are you?" The ash blonde questioned, his voice clearly expressing his disinterest. Inconvenience Number Four was known as IN4 by Tenma. Honestly, the boy didn't even try to remember the creep's name–it was way too similar to his own but wasn't the same. In any case, he didn't ever recall seeing him in the room that morning, and how he got there was beyond him. "Haha! If you don't wanna hear us then you get out of here, damn extra." While Tenma basically laughed at IN4 for having the audacity to insult everyone while being as irrelevant as he was, it seemed like the prick managed to get under Kaigo's skin. I guess that means going back to IN1.

Turning back towards Kaigo, the blonde grinned a taunting, toothy grin at his sudden outburst. "You actually think he matters? I guess that makes you just as unimportant!" Now, one would expect him to be some kind of erupting volcano like he was just a moment ago. However, the Tenma everyone was now seeing was more or less his cocky side. His mood was one to fluctuate at extreme, unpredictable rates and by now it shouldn't have been anything surprising. IN4 was immensely disregarded by Senju and the fact that the person he had just been fighting with snapped because of said inconvenience, was an amusing situation that ultimately boosted his ego higher than it already was.

"Man, what the hell was I expecting, though? Tch, what a buncha' losers."

feeling
on top of the world

interaction
A lotta people tbh.

objective
Laugh at these fools.

tags
fin fin Scheani Scheani
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Phayne Phayne @tbh everyone??

C H A R A C T E R « // npc kyari. 9:46 am

Everything was a mess. The teams ended up mixing in with one another after Kaigo and Tenma first began to argue, which resulted (or not) in the following:

- Awani trying to further anger Tenma for her own enjoyment
- Ekiji making her way over to a fuming Kaigo and ending up being ignored for the most part
- Yoko and Chouko immediately getting along
- Hinata calling Tenma out in pure annoyance
- Yoko's ink going everywhere after Ren opened his scroll
- Rumi assuming the leader position of her team because of Ekiji
- Téa growing slightly tense with Ekiji
- Enma calling out the entire class, but more focused on Tenma, Kaigo, and Hinata
- Kaigo snapping at Enma
- Tafu deciding to join out of boredom
- Tenma mocking Enma and Kaigo

With a brief sigh, Kyari stood from her place on Kaigo's desk. The sensei would be arriving any second now, and the classroom's current commotion was not an ideal situation for anyone to be in, especially when it came down to the first impressions of their groups... Well, more like entire class. With one swift movement of her porcelain hand, all of the genin in the room found themselves being unable to move. This practically forced some of them to start thinking about that rather than the problems they were just causing.

"Eh–what's going on??" Momoe exclaimed, confused as to why she was caught in the jutsu when she wasn't even doing anything. "Kyari-sensei–!!"

Not too long after, a high-pitched, feminine screech resonated throughout the room. "EEK!! Is–is this Takoyaki??? This had better not be what I think it is!!" The voice belonged to the one and only Nakashima Yoko, who quickly caught the food that was launched into the air by Tafu before it hit her square on the forehead. Her neon pink irises shifted from one corner of the room to the other, trying to locate the boy who had thrown Takoyaki all over the room. Her eyes finally focused in on the dark haired boy and immediately narrowed. "You barbarian! You complete and utter fool!! How dare you toss around such a degrading substance around me?! Have you not any respect for the superior creatures of the sea?!! Go jump in the ocean and drown!!" (note: takoyaki is made of octopus).

"YOKO!! Everyone, shut up!" Kyari yelled sternly, which ceased the activity in the room for good. "Is this how you want your sensei to see you as? Childish academy students who don't know how to act?" The room was filled with a heavy silence. "I suggest you get your acts right, or you might find yourself spending another year with me," her line of sight then shifted towards Kaigo. "And you. Don't think I didn't notice your little episode, either. It'll never happen."

"Now enough of that.. I think I sense them coming in, in about three... two... one..."

TIMESKIP: NOON
ooc: all the teams are now scattered throughout the village with their sensei. What were they doing until noon? That's up to you to decide, but what does matter is who each sensei was assigned to. ALSO, for now, Teams 2 and 3 have been merged, until further notice. Karin and Kanasai will be off to the side until their players are confirmed to have returned for sure.

sensei assignments
Team One: Misora Reiji ( yxnie yxnie Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )
Team Two/Three: Chikara Migotona ( Flowiest D Flowiest D izayoiix izayoiix AiAi AiAi Foxagon Foxagon )
Team Four: some npc
Team Five: Tsukimura Chiharu ( AiAi AiAi Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay cinnabuns cinnabuns )
Team Six: ??? Aoi ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay izayoiix izayoiix MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )
Team Seven: Watanabe Reo ( yxnie yxnie fin fin Scheani Scheani )
Team Eight: Inuzuka Gin ( AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani The Silent Z The Silent Z )
Team Nine: Hoshino Miyu ( AiAi AiAi Phayne Phayne izayoiix izayoiix )
Team Ten: Tachibana Emiko ( cinnabuns cinnabuns The Silent Z The Silent Z Phayne Phayne )

feeling
irked

interaction
class 3-A

objective
stop commotion

tags
tags above

"... Is that I don't WHAT?? If anyone doesn't matter it's you!! HAH! Even your parents gave you such a half-assed name, you know that?" Tenma retorted, dramatically pointing his finger in Awani's direction. The boy didn't even take note of Kyari's warning which caused said girl to glare, but she didn't say anything and instead waited for everything that followed to play out. Which, saying that it was a lot was a bit of an understatement...

Alright, opponent number three of ??? for the day: That absolute dunce, the bastard with the two-colored hair. Ikeda Hinata was his name and when his bullshit came flying towards the Senju, the ladder nearly lost his shit for what seemed like the six-hundredth time that morning. The kid was probably the one person who was most hated by the blonde too, due to him having always been out-shined by Ikeda–not that he'd ever admit it to himself, or to others in that matter. The point was, it was completely and utterly disgusting, being one-upped by someone who didn't even seem to care.

"I'm gonna kill you, you little shit! No one was fucking talking to you in the first place!!!" Before he even had a chance to run up and jump-kick the guy in the face, however, another problem came up: opponent number four.

"HUH? Who the fuck are you?" The ash blonde questioned, his voice clearly expressing his disinterest. Inconvenience Number Four was known as IN4 by Tenma. Honestly, the boy didn't even try to remember the creep's name–it was way too similar to his own but wasn't the same. In any case, he didn't ever recall seeing him in the room that morning, and how he got there was beyond him. "Haha! If you don't wanna hear us then you get out of here, damn extra." While Tenma basically laughed at IN4 for having the audacity to insult everyone while being as irrelevant as he was, it seemed like the prick managed to get under Kaigo's skin. I guess that means going back to IN1.

Turning back towards Kaigo, the blonde grinned a taunting, toothy grin at his sudden outburst. "You actually think he matters? I guess that makes you just as unimportant!" Now, one would expect him to be some kind of erupting volcano like he was just a moment ago. However, the Tenma everyone was now seeing was more or less his cocky side. His mood was one to fluctuate at extreme, unpredictable rates and by now it shouldn't have been anything surprising. IN4 was immensely disregarded by Senju and the fact that the person he had just been fighting with snapped because of said inconvenience, was an amusing situation that ultimately boosted his ego higher than it already was.

"Man, what the hell was I expecting, though? Tch, what a buncha' losers."

feeling
on top of the world

interaction
A lotta people tbh.

objective
Laugh at these fools.

tags
fin fin Scheani Scheani
MystiicWitch MystiicWitch Phayne Phayne @tbh everyone??
Everything was a mess. The teams ended up mixing in with one another after Kaigo and Tenma first began to argue, which resulted (or not) in the following:

- Awani trying to further anger Tenma for her own enjoyment
- Ekiji making her way over to a fuming Kaigo and ending up being ignored for the most part
- Yoko and Chouko immediately getting along
- Hinata calling Tenma out in pure annoyance
- Yoko's ink going everywhere after Ren opened his scroll
- Rumi assuming the leader position of her team because of Ekiji
- Téa growing slightly tense with Ekiji
- Enma calling out the entire class, but more focused on Tenma, Kaigo, and Hinata
- Kaigo snapping at Enma
- Tafu deciding to join out of boredom
- Tenma mocking Enma and Kaigo

With a brief sigh, Kyari stood from her place on Kaigo's desk. The sensei would be arriving any second now, and the classroom's current commotion was not an ideal situation for anyone to be in, especially when it came down to the first impressions of their groups... Well, more like entire class. With one swift movement of her porcelain hand, all of the genin in the room found themselves being unable to move. This practically forced some of them to start thinking about that rather than the problems they were just causing.

"Eh–what's going on??" Momoe exclaimed, confused as to why she was caught in the jutsu when she wasn't even doing anything. "Kyari-sensei–!!"

Not too long after, a high-pitched, feminine screech resonated throughout the room. "EEK!! Is–is this Takoyaki??? This had better not be what I think it is!!" The voice belonged to the one and only Nakashima Yoko, who quickly caught the food that was launched into the air by Tafu before it hit her square on the forehead. Her neon pink irises shifted from one corner of the room to the other, trying to locate the boy who had thrown Takoyaki all over the room. Her eyes finally focused in on the dark haired boy and immediately narrowed. "You barbarian! You complete and utter fool!! How dare you toss around such a degrading substance around me?! Have you not any respect for the superior creatures of the sea?!! Go jump in the ocean and drown!!" (note: takoyaki is made of octopus).

"YOKO!! Everyone, shut up!" Kyari yelled sternly, which ceased the activity in the room for good. "Is this how you want your sensei to see you as? Childish academy students who don't know how to act?" The room was filled with a heavy silence. "I suggest you get your acts right, or you might find yourself spending another year with me," her line of sight then shifted towards Kaigo. "And you. Don't think I didn't notice your little episode, either. It'll never happen."

"Now enough of that.. I think I sense them coming in, in about three... two... one..."

TIMESKIP: NOON
ooc: all the teams are now scattered throughout the village with their sensei. What were they doing until noon? That's up to you to decide, but what does matter is who each sensei was assigned to. ALSO, for now, Teams 2 and 3 have been merged, until further notice. Karin and Kanasai will be off to the side until their players are confirmed to have returned for sure.

sensei assignments
Team One: Misora Reiji ( yxnie yxnie Foxagon Foxagon B Billicious MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )
Team Two/Three: Chikara Migotona ( Flowiest D Flowiest D izayoiix izayoiix AiAi AiAi Foxagon Foxagon )
Team Four: some npc
Team Five: Tsukimura Chiharu ( AiAi AiAi Fandom Infatuation Fandom Infatuation NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay cinnabuns cinnabuns )
Team Six: ??? Aoi ( NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay izayoiix izayoiix MystiicWitch MystiicWitch )
Team Seven: Watanabe Reo ( yxnie yxnie fin fin Scheani Scheani )
Team Eight: Inuzuka Gin ( AiAi AiAi Scheani Scheani The Silent Z The Silent Z )
Team Nine: Hoshino Miyu ( AiAi AiAi Phayne Phayne izayoiix izayoiix )
Team Ten: Tachibana Emiko ( cinnabuns cinnabuns The Silent Z The Silent Z Phayne Phayne )

feeling
irked

interaction
class 3-A

objective
stop commotion

tags
tags above
are yall ready to rumbllele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back