Advice/Help Name ideas

Comicwolf

Searching for writing partners
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there ladies and gentlemen,

Recently i was told i should change my group name because it gets confused with the xmen school and think the xmen manor is involved.

After thinking about it for awhile i realized it wouldnt hurt to change the name but i need ideas of what to change the name to that involves dc and marvel to be shown.
All the cities in it: gotham, metropolis, starling, central, washington, hells kitchen/its districts, and etc.

Disclaimer: im not restarting just renaming it. I thought of calling it metropolis high but im afraid of it being associated with the dc super hero girls cartoon so i wont do that.

Let me know your suggestions

I would just go with a simple - Hero High (dc & marvel AU rp) - for the thread name.

As for the actual school itself maybe Young Academy or something? Something that is kinda nondescript so it’s not super obvious what the school is for (similar to Xaviers Institute).

I would just go with a simple - Hero High (dc & marvel AU rp) - for the thread name.

As for the actual school itself maybe Young Academy or something? Something that is kinda nondescript so it’s not super obvious what the school is for (similar to Xaviers Institute).
but that kinda sounds like hero acadamia

i could try it though, but if theres anymore suggestions i will try those as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back