Opinion NAME CHANGE! I NEED YOURE OPINION!!!!!!

Lone Star II

Elder Member
Should I change my name? My name currently is Yua. The name I'm thinking about changing it to is Ambrose.
Here are the options:
Yua
Ambrose
Salem
Dallas (Birth name)
Or if you have suggestions, please, indulge me with them!

Last edited:
It's not my REAL name, but it is my preffered name. And come on I need opinion ;-; I know like, people are all like, 'do what you want', and it's nice, and thank you, but this time I NEED opinion. Which one do you think is better?

If you dont feel strongly one way or another you may want to add another option. You should like your name.

Sources:
Picked my own name

It's really whatever you feel comfortable with.
And if you feel comfortable with multiple you could always keep one as your real name, nickname, and/or your middle name.

I know but I'm comfortable with any of them that's why I want your guys' personal oPiNiOnS. YOU choose. I'm okay with any of them. Except really for my birth name, Dallas. That one I don't like as much. But you choose.

Eh, I think your name's pretty good as is. It sounds cute, it's simple to say and remember, I really don't see a point changing it.

Of course that isn't to say you can't change it if you'd like, but I really think in that case you shouldn't make it a public choice. If you're changing it, you really should make sure it's not something you're gonna want to change again later.

UPDATE:::: Most of my friends went for either Salem or Ambrose, soooooo...I'm posting another one to help for a few votes on which one. I'll do that in a little bit and let people respond overnight.

Vote wisely and with opinion!!!!
Here's what it's boiled down to people
:
Ambrose or
Salem
If you need a picture for an opinion, then go to that one thing at the home page that says 'Put a face to the name'. Something like that. I posted multiple pictures, so you should be good.

Why thank you <3 and yes Ambrose is a Sabrina reference. Salem is one of my friend's cats, and I guess Sabrina's cat is also Salem. So I guess...both? Haha I'm not sure but yeah.

Well, I would have that name so people don't forget the innocent people who died there. But I do agree with you, Ambrose does have some feels to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back