• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nali's search for three roleplays!

Nali

Hello! I’m Nali.
Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Nali!

• I've been roleplaying for many years. It has been my favorite past time and hobby for as long as I can remember, with my passion for MMORPGs and the like coming up strongly in second. I am capable of writing multiple characters, writing multiple paragraphs at a time, and can respond many times in a week!

Medieval -- Fantasy -- High Fantasy -- Sci-Fi -- Romance -- Modern -- Supernatural

• Did any of those strike your fancy? If so, yay! I'm really excited that we can chat some more.
    • I regularly double up on pairings, and I've no problem playing male and female characters! That being said, my main is usually female, but again I emphasize: I double up!
    • I am fine with character descriptions, drawn references, and/or face claims!
    • I write a story! You can expect a longterm partner out of me, so long as you're just as willing and able to contribute to the plot and shenanigans as well!
    • Want to pitch your own idea! AWESOME! I love it! Just please let me contribute? Pretty please?!
    • If you'd like to make a plot together, please provide me genres you're interested in and we'll try to flesh something out together.
With that being said, I'd like to present a few of my own ideas. Please remember I am only seeking three roleplays at this time. Because of this, I will change the title of this thread once I have three partners to roleplay with. If I hear from you? Fantastic! I cannot wait to roleplay! If not? Happy hunting, and have a happy day!

The Veil was known as the kingdom that guarded the realm of the Fae to the land of Man. Within the Fae can be found fairies, elves, centaurs, and all mystical. In the land of Man can be found humans, orcs, goblins, dwarves, and the like. One fateful day, portals started appearing in the land of Man, with ghoulish skeletal armies and undead foes rising from the trenches. No one knows why they've come, but they're leveling everything in their path as they make their way towards The Veil. Once word reaches the Fae, how will both realms tackle and vanquish this new foe? Or will they be able to, even?

Nexus, Ohio is a town nestled between rolling acres of farmland. It has a town square, a bar, some basic shops like a barber, butcher, and things of that ilk. Upon moving to it YC/MC is prepared to start life anew, but the townsfolk hardly seem normal. Long glances and soft murmurs become the least of the worries, however, as the night draws new mysteries: howls, screeches, and strange winds to name a few.
When another newcomer arrives shortly after YC/MC settle in, a new worry adds itself to the list: murder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back