• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naegiri or Naekawa roleplay? [Makoto wanted please 😶]

Ibuki_Kin

"I-buki Mio-da~!"
So 👏 Danganronpa. Great game. Fills me up with hope. And despair. So much despair. But also so much hope (I swear, someone is gonna make a comment on this, probably some Nagito kinnie, saying something about me saying hope. And I will hurl a hope speech at you back if you're that person, cause I'm a Nagito kinnie as well. #Hope? #Hope 👌👌). I've been in the Danganronpa fandom for-??? I dunno, like- 5-6 years-? I know it was around when the first game was out, I was a teenager at the time.

And you know what I've always wanted to do in the Danganronpa fandom?

Roleplay the hecc out of it

So what am I doing?

Finding people to roleplay the hecc out of it with!

♡~About Me~♡
Name
My name, is low key boring. Plain. A genetic freaking name. Lily. Yep, you can face palm now. You were probably expecting something cool like Rodriqué or Aurora, the type of name that rolls of the tongue.

But nope.

You get a Lily (make a Lily's garden reference I dare you 😤😂).

20 years old! Havin' the time of my life! Woooo!

Profession
Please, don't be disappointed in me but- I draw manga. Whether it's dirty fan manga or professional manga that animes are based on is up for your interpretation.

Cause if I tell you which I draw, you'll be even more dissapointed in me.

So, I've been misgendered before. I am a female. Not a guy, or a nonbinary, or a transgender. I'm just a girl! And I don't give a crap about gender labeling! Except when people call me a dude like- Bruh just because I'm more out going than most women my age (most not all) does not make me a guy! Like dang!

♡~Roleplay info and requirments (I swear, please read before reaching out to me)~♡
Writing style
So, if I had to guess how much I write, it mostly depends on my partener. The minimum I write is 100 words, the maximum I write is around 1.5k. It also depends on how much narration/dialogue is happening, and how many characters are interacting.

Plotting
Please, please just help me plot. It drives me absolutely insane when people don't help me plot. I bring ideas, you bring ideas, we collaborate, not that hard, is it?

So, if you'd like to play a Makoto for me who will play either Kyouko or Touko, please comment or DM~! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back