• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nacht Academy (Interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade…: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q9q6zl3WIs[/media]

Many people don't understand our kind. We are the broken, the damned, the down trodden, the outcast, and the unseen. We are the ones your mother said to fear at night. We are the night and she is our sweet Master. We derive our power from her sweet scent and our power from the dark. We are the creatures of the night.

Welcome to Nacht Academy,

Where those with no past and no future come to live and learn how to live in society, we get mostly homeless and criminals at our door step. We however have those that come from wealthy families and middle class families as well.

Come let me lead you around. Oh right forgot to get your Name and power. Also there are Academy Rules you must follow as well as other Rules.

School Rules:

Coming soon

Rules:

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (1+ pargraph )

Original characters only

Third person only

Fade to black if shiz gets hot and heavy

No anime characters realistic only

Cursing is allowed

Remember I am GM please don't argue with me. May have a co GM will see

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times shiz happens but, I do want you try.

Be active

Have fun

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Supernatural_Powers_and_Abilities

Here is a list of a shit ton of powers Vampirism is taken so that is like one out of a million on there I will allow two powers each when you say your interested I want you to put up the Following if your playing A male and female let me know. But there must be even numbers of male and female.

Gender playing:

Powers:

Mine:

Gender playing: Female

Powers: vampirism and Electricity manipulation

Limit:

4 girls

-Gilmore

-RinDaVamp

-

-

4guys will add more if more want to join

- D J Elfin

-

-

-

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]May I reserve a girl?

[/QUOTE]
Won't Reserve till it Is done properly.

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]I might like to reserve a boy.

[/QUOTE]
Please put down the proper way to reserve

DeathToAllBetrayers

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Please put down the proper way to reserve
DeathToAllBetrayers
How do I do that exactly? No one has taught me how to "properly" reserve a character.

Its bolded lol and just proper way for this rp.

Notice: read all my first post thanks

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back