• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom nacarat's fandom search: criminal minds, bnha, & others! (UPDATED 4/1/21)

kindly

(if you’re interested in anything you see or have questions, please pm me!)

small note (as of 3/30/21):
i currently have very low energy because i’ve been struggling with my mental health a lot recently, but i’m still willing to do about one or two more roleplays (depending on which fandom/plot is chosen). that all being said, i’m trying my best to respond at least once a few days a week, but it may be less than that sometimes.. it honestly depends on how i’m feeling that day. i also have very low muse for doubling at the moment, but if you can convince me with a good plot, i might be willing to try it. sorry.

nonetheless, hello! i’m nacarat, and i’m looking to do some fandom-based roleplays! i’d prefer doing canon x oc (doubling welcome but not required) for said roleplays with me playing as the oc, but i might be willing to do oc x oc depending on the plot and fandom. i won’t be doing canon x canon though, sorry. ><
erm, i don't really know what else to say here, so here's some stuff for you to read over!:

ABOUT ME
  • i go by nacarat, rat, or whatever my current discord user is haha.
  • my pronouns are she/they.
  • i’m 20 years old.
  • i’ve been roleplaying for about 9 or so years.
  • my activity tends to vary. i try to respond at least once a day, but sometimes i can go missing for a few days to a week or more.
  • i tend to write at least a paragraph, but ultimately my reply length depends on the length/descriptiveness of your reply.
  • third person POV.
  • fine with most dark themes.
  • i usually only play female characters, but will try to attempt playing a male character ONLY if we double up.
  • i greatly prefer MxF, but if the plot is interesting enough and calls for it, i’ll do FxF.
  • romance is a must.
  • i write normally (proper uppercase n whatnot) when roleplaying, i promise. i only type in all lowercase when ooc.
  • discord is my preferred roleplaying spot.

REQUIREMENTS
  • be 18 or above in age, preferably.
  • at least be a lil talkative OOC. i tend to be really talkative ooc once i’m comfortable with my rp partner so,,, x’3
  • let me know your triggers beforehand or at some point in the beginning so i can avoid mentioning things related to them.
  • please write at least a paragraph and be somewhat descriptive, just so it’s easier for me to follow. don’t just slap down some vague dialogue and that’s it.
  • third person POV, preferably.
  • don’t force anything nsfw on me/the rp. fading in/out is necessary if it happens to naturally come up.
  • let me know if you get bored and/or want to leave, please.
  • be willing to rp as multiple characters if the plot calls for it.
  • be willing to add lots of cliche/dramatic stuff. i’m a sucker for it, haha.
  • be communicative about how the rp will go. tell me ideas you have when you get them, don’t leave me in the unknown. i don’t want to be the sole controller of the rp.

FANDOMS
  • SUPERNATURAL (medium muse) ― completely caught up
    • looking for: dean winchester
    • could play: sam winchester (maybe), castiel, charlie, ask about others
  1. The Winchesters plan to use M/C as bait to get her former captor, a powerful demon, to show himself again; however, the more time they spend with her, the closer they get to her and the more they start to regret their original plan.
  2. The Winchesters happen to come across M/C, an old friend of Dean’s, while on a hunt. She’s badly injured, having been attacked by whatever monster they were just hunting.
  3. M/C has no idea the supernatural exists... until, of course, she happens to cross paths with the Winchesters.
  4. AU where M/C is born instead of Jack.
  5. M/C is an angel who helps Castiel save Dean from hell.
  6. A while back, Bobby adopted M/C after her parents - who were a friend of Bobby’s - were murdered. For years he has raised her in secret from the Winchester brothers, but one day, they discover her.
  7. M/C is Castiel’s younger angel sister.
  • CRIMINAL MINDS (high muse) ― finished but missed a few minor episodes in between ~ okay with spoilers
    • looking for: spencer reid
    • could play: morgan (maybe), hotch (maybe), any of the girls
  1. M/C is the BAU’s newest - and youngest - agent, having joined to start new and escape her past.
  2. Penelope attempts to set Spencer up with a friend of hers, M/C.
  3. A relative of Hotch, M/C, happens to join the BAU as a new agent. (or she could be a relative of a different character!!)
  4. M/C happens to move into the apartment across from Spencer’s.
  5. AU where Spencer never joined the BAU and instead works elsewhere, where he meets M/C.
  6. M/C was friends with Spencer when they were little, but the two were separated when she moved away. Years later they meet again, but the circumstances in which they do aren’t what they expected. (she could be a new agent, a random civilian, the survivor of an unsub, etc!!)
  7. M/C is the sole survivor of an unsub attack. While spending time in the hospital, she tries to help the team capture the unsub with her memories. She gets very close with Spencer during this time period.
  8. AU where Spencer actually gets to live his life as a cowboy who lives in a small town, and eventually meets the town newcomer, M/C. (based off the convo at the end of 15x07 & a fanfic i've read!!)
  • BNHA/MHA (medium muse) ― completely caught up on anime, about 15 or so chapters behind in manga ~ okay with spoilers (i’ve seen a lot of them already lol)
    • looking for: dabi, kirishima, bakugou, deku
    • could play: deku, tamaki (maybe), probably any of the girls, ask about others
    • oc x oc might be welcome as well (it depends on the plot)
  • KYOUKAI NO KANATA (low muse) ― completely caught up with both the anime and the movie, but it’s been a while so refreshers may be needed
    • oc x oc only
  • WONDER EGG PRIORITY (low muse) ― seen up to episode 5 i believe but also seen spoilers ~ okay with spoilers
    • oc x oc only
  • NORAGAMI (low muse) ― completely caught up on anime (it’s been a while tho so refreshers may be needed) but quite a distance behind in the manga ~ okay with spoilers
    • looking for: yato
    • could play: hiyori, yukine (maybe), ask about others
    • oc x oc welcome as well

Last edited:
Hi!!! I can play Reid for Criminal Minds but would you be interested in starting earlier in the show??

bump! i'm mostly looking for a spn rp atm, but i'm still willing to listen to other fandom ideas as well!! c:

bump! even tho it's literally past 1 in the morning for me rn LOL,,,
but like, if it helps, i'm open for anything atm! x))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back