• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

N0VA's 1X1 Pairings, Plots, Requests! (UPDATED ALMOST DAILY)

N0VA

All grown up
Hey there! Thought I would post a thread about it since I am looking for role-playing partners. I am pretty much open to anything except for dude on dude and neko's. Other things are I only play male characters that in some way or another are dominant. So, anybody that wishes to role-play with me please either post here or send me a PM, we can discuss things there; in the future I will post more role-plays of what I want to do, so you never know somebody others might want to do the same thing as me. Another thing to note besides doing my interests I DO OTHER PEOPLE'S INTEREST's as well if they peak my interest that is, but feel free to hit me up with a message about your RP's as well.

NOTE: RP's that are with this ✓ symbol I would really like to do and are my current top seeking.

Current Interests:

-||- Random Universe:

#Queen X Son of a Businessman

This story takes place in the 21st century, my character an orphan that is taken in by his grandfather due to his parents passing away in a terrible car accident at the age of 4 which he himself was involved in… due to the tragedy that occurred it rendered him silent/unable to talk until later at the age of 23 when he finally spoke again.

During his growing up he often is involved in a lot of sports which are combat based. Although his grandfather initially expressing large concern over him involving himself in said sports he allows him to do so being raised with the idea of the man being the pillar of the family.

Although bright and intelligent he never regarded the school as extremely important, yes he did get A+ on each of his exams due to the constant learning he found it boring and at the age of 18 much to his grandfather’s disapproval he joined the military. He found his true calling as a soldier but at a later date requested to leave because of the restrictions the military had, in the end he was honorably discharged and returned to his grandfather at the age of 24 where he highly anticipated the return of his one and only heir.

He continues his studying but his grandfather wanting another heir and broadening of his small family proposes for him to marry, which results in an awful fight between the two. Not heeding his proposal he sets off to marry him himself by setting up an arranged marriage between him and one of the Germanic Kingdoms’ Queen.

The Queen herself is a very valued woman in the higher tiers of society, she had many suitors but all had failed to meet her expectations. Besides being very beautiful and possessing a voluptuous figure she is quite smart and possess a certain mother like feature to her, she is joyful and happy most of the times she is around people. She had a normal childhood as normal as it can get due to her being royalty, she has a father and a mother that died doing birth, her father now urging her to marry as soon as possible arranges her marriage which also has benefits to his business endeavors as with broadening his family tree.

~Any details further than this can be discussed if anyone is interested in the RP, any changes can be made to fit the person I am RP-ing with.~

#Angel/Demon X Death

The setting takes place in a fantasy land which is ruled by several factions. Satan’s Kingdom, God’s Kingdom, Reaper’s Kingdom and Human Kingdom.

The kingdom of human’s remain neutral to the Kingdom of the Reapers they are constantly seen under attack by the Kingdom of Satan, they are allied to the kingdom of God. Their lands are green landscapes filled with farmlands and several castles where people live. They are ruled by one warrior king which is of royal blood, he has the absolute authority over the kingdom.

Satan’s Kingdom is seen waging constant war with the kingdoms of God and Humans, they are hunting the Humans for their souls as they are their main food source, they are neutral to the Reapers. They are very powerful devil imbued creatures which wield the power of fire and pain, everything revolving them is chaotic. Their lands are shattered with lava replacing all the water and filling every crack in the earth, they have one main stronghold that spans much of the land. They are ruled by King Satan himself which tries to leave hell and unleash his power upon the earth.

The kingdom of Reaper’s is the most mysterious kingdom of them all, they keep to themselves except when they are called upon to execute judgment upon those that have died, they are the keepers of balance. Whether it be Devils, Angels or human they are the ones that carry their soul to its rightful place. Not much is known about them but that they always seen adorning pitch black hoods that cover much of their structure and are most often rugged and torn, but their elder members are seen wearing clean hoods with gold lines often representing their stature. Currently their highest authority is the elder council which makes all the decisions but it is spoken of a Grand Reaper that existed once. Although majority of their populace looks like humans they are far from it, the elders are the only ones that constantly remain in their true form, although they themselves can shift into humans. They are fearsome and rarely show their power to outsiders but it is said that their power is unrivaled by God or Satan combined.

The Kingdom of God is seen protecting the humans and preventing Satan from reaching earth by any means necessary, they are aiding the humans by any means necessary although they are not permitted to aid them completely. Their lands are almost celestial and pure of anyone’s touch, it is said that it is heaven on Earth. They are ruled by St. Peter which is sent by god himself to oppose Satan’s powers and to stop him from reaching Earth.

~Characters~

A mysterious Reaper roams the lands of the world executing the judgment and keeping the balance of the world, one night he stops to rest from his journey but ends up observing one of the fights between God and Satan but then is attacked mistaken for an enemy by Angel/Demon who fights on the battlefield. Not willing to fight as it is not their time to die he is captured and imprisoned but soon after released seeing how he is a Reaper… St. Peter/Satan the father of the Angel/Demon embarrassed at the actions of their kin decide to apologize and decide that he must take her hand in marriage as to apologize for their actions. Nonchalantly refusing the offer the Reaper sets off to leave but the father does not take a no for an answer and immediately sends his daughter after him to apologize in any way possible and make him reconsider his action, to both avoid war and shame.

~Any details further than this can be discussed if anyone is interested in the RP, any changes can be made to fit the person I am RP-ing with.~

-||- DC Comics Universe:

#Catwoman X OC

I think it should be self-explanatory. I was thinking of something like a romance love and hate relationship. My character would be either a superhero or citizen; depending on how we decide to go on this. Much of this role-play will be thought out by me and the other role-player so we don't enforce things we don't want to play.

#Wonder Woman X OC

#Supergirl X OC

#Harley Quinn X OC

#Hawkgirl X OC

#Zatanna X OC

-||- Marvel Universe:

#Black Widow X OC

#Black Cat X OC

-||-MASS EFFECT UNIVERSE:

This will be set when the Reapers are no more.

#Asari X OC

-||- Soul Calibur Universe:

#Isabella "Ivy Valentine X OC/Character from the universe ✓

#Sophitia Alexandra X
OC/Character from the universe

-||- Mortal Kombat Universe:

#Kitana X OC

#Sonya Blade X OC

#Mileena X OC

-||-Resident Evil Universe:

#Jill Valentine X OC

#Ada Wong X OC

#Claire Redfield X OC

-||- Starcraft Universe:

#Sarah Kerrigan X OC

-||- Metal Gear Solid Universe:

-These character are heavily developed so I would suggest some reading up, besides that these RP's will be heavily focused on plot and romance-

#Sniper Wolf X OC ✓

#Meryl Silverburgh X OC

#Laughing Octopus X OC ✓

#Raging Raven X OC ✓

#Crying Wolf X OC ✓

#Screaming Mantis X OC ✓

#Quiet X OC

#Mistral X OC ✓

-||- World of Warcraft Universe:

#Alexstrasza X OC

#Sylvanas Windrunner X OC ✓

#Maiev Shadowsong X OC

RP's that have been taken:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumpish after some time. Still interested in RP-ing, all of the RP's are still open.

I would be interested in the Queen x Son of a Businessman pairing! If you're still looking, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back