• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital N-Ons Art Landfill

Huge collage I made of my closest friends on this site, I was editing their pictures to make them look more of a borderlands style art

1613567682098.png

Wooooh been a while since I uploaded this sooo time to dump everything i've done so far
N-ON REBOOTED.jpg
Might redraw this one
OCDRAWING1.png
First version of my OC
KEETHAN2.png
This is v2.0!
And I gave this bloke a supersuit
MYTH.png

WIP STUFF

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 2.03.43 PM.png
Landscape still working on
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 2.04.37 PM.png
Giant boss battle im working on. Anyone knows how to draw debris as the ground?

Aaand thats all folks

Wow I really need to set a reminder that this exists lmao, anyways, as u can see, i redid color scheme for supersuit, and cleaned it up a bit

GH0ST.png
Aaand made this, cuz y not
ROBOCALYPSE.jpg

Also, started animating, first animation of, hopefully, much better ones. Not much, but its a start
RAINDROP-GIF.gif

Anyways thats what i've done, feel free to critique, and suggest anything, i'm open to feedback, both negative and positive

Last edited:
Been a while, and I drew a ton of stuff in between, and am too lazy to go ahead and find em all, so heres my most recent stuff, I've been getting into low poly art

President Loki low poly I did

LOKI LOWPOLY UNNAMED.png

This ones actually an original drawing I low poly'd, sort of a video game concept
LOWPOLY DRAWING UNNAMED.png

At this point I've given up on regularly uploading on here, instead just uploading my most recent works whenever they come to mind

Anyways I have been practicing dynamic poses and started making a few pieces with them

DISCLAIMER: TwoFacedArts IS in fact my original art, just in case anyone jumps to the conclusion that this is stolen. Which it isn't, all of this, has in fact been hand drawn by me (With the aid of references for posing, I'm not THAT good). Apologies if this message sounds a bit paranoid, I've just had a lot of people doubting that these are originally made because of my logo/watermark thats on it

WORLDS.jpg

WORLDS2.jpg

RIFT 1.2.jpg

Hey, I found my old art dump thread!

I've been working a lot on my art . . . I think its safe to say I've improved

I've mainly been practicing a comic esque style, though I've been branching out a bit, experimenting

Heres what I've done so far

Tried movie poster concepts a bit, experimented with realism a bit more with this one, I might do more like this but idk
ARISEN COLOREDNCLEANED.jpg

Another movie posterthing. Tbh, I liked the concept of it, but I think the drawing honestly sucks . . . I might redraw this later
Murderland.jpg

A comic style thing, its a bit more sketch like, but idk I kinda like the style of it
paradox.jpg

Comic style again, went for the more non sketch comic style... I think I could've done the shading better, idk
Tox.jpg

And finally, this is my latest one, I'm kind of proud of it. I used both 3 color shading, and a bit of gradient effect on the midtone colors, and honestly, I love how it looks with it. I might use this style a lot more
SKIMITAR BRAZILO.jpg

Anyway, thats all I've got for now, as usual, any comments and critiques are welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back