• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jasmyn

f r e e b i r d
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

welcome to the city of new orleans. laissez les bon temps rouler!

plot

info

rules

• plot

New Orleans.

Once a place of magic and intrigue, where people would come from far and wide just to experience the magic there. But as of late, New Orleans has become a shadow of its former self. To the naked eye, everything appears as it once was. There are still occult shops, hexes, and a certain mystique in the air that you can’t really explain.

But to the supernatural world, things have changed. A group of vampires has taken over, forbidding witches from practicing any type of magic. A curse has also been placed on the werewolves. Banished to live only in the bayou, they are now unable to turn to their wolf form at all, rendering them basically human. This group of vampires has been in charge for a while now and they have no intention of giving up their status.

The key to breaking the curse and getting rid of the vampires once and for all is the moonstone. The only problem is, the moonstone was lost centuries ago, and no one knows where it is. Still, everyone is after it for different reasons. If they can find it, would the curse finally be broken?

Will there ever be harmony among the supernatural again?

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
~ i will try to get a character sheet up when a little bit more interest rolls in.

The character sheet thread is up!

Ayren Ayren Abendrot Abendrot nohbdy nohbdy

tenor.gif

room for one more? hope you don't mind me barging in because i have to say i'm very excited! nola's my home ! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back