• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern N.I.C.E (CLOSED)

Hey! I'm totally interested in this.

I would like the other scout role, but I was also wondering what you had in mind for the diversion role?

Of course! And the diversion role is a character that is primarily skilled at distraction, manipulation, and deceit. They’re mostly needed during target missions when a particular person needs to be lured or manipulated so the rest of the team can accomplish their goals. If the diversion accidentally reveals themselves to the target, then they often have skills to eliminate them to not pose a risk to the team. :3

No problem! As for some medic powers I got a small list, Regeneration, Heat/Thermal vision to locate others, cloaking, reality warping/producing illusions, flesh manipulation, Life-Force generation/manipulation.

Cool! I've kinda been trying to decide what to be, and I like Negotiations, Advisor, or maybe Mission Cordinator. I can guess what Negotiations do, but can you give a little info on Coordinator or Advisor?

Cool! I've kinda been trying to decide what to be, and I like Negotiations, Advisor, or maybe Mission Cordinator. I can guess what Negotiations do, but can you give a little info on Coordinator or Advisor?
Yes, but unfortunately Mission Cordinator is taken. I’d be more than happy to open an extra role for you though. Mission Cordinators are students assigned with the job of fully mapping and planning out the mission, and to provide aid when a problem arises that tilts the plan off course. They are essentially the backbone and masterminds to the team. Advisors are the top class of students who graduated from undergrad with flying colors, their education still continues but they often help arrange teams, schedules, and housing for new students. They get special privileges and often have much more experience than the average student. They also are rule enforcers and are given missions by the professors to assign to students.

Shoot. I chimed in too late and both roles are taken. I would still really love to be part of this though.

Would you consider an "other" spot of either being a hacker/computer whiz?

Shoot. I chimed in too late and both roles are taken. I would still really love to be part of this though.

Would you consider an "other" spot of either being a hacker/computer whiz?
Yeah! That’s perfectly fine by me! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back