• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
images (35).jpeg Apollo ghostrunner - - - Fae Cello. Cello.

He simply looked at the girl throwing quite pitiful and overall weak insults to him,"
No water wouldn't hurt me at all actually- even if i do explode i'd still be alive,there is no point in fighting me-" this girl was defiantly dropped as a child it was super obvious too, he felt more sad for her than angry at her actually.

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Coretha)​
Lillian quickly uncapped her bottle of pills and downed quite a few. Her whole body shook until the pills soothed her mind, turning the horrible, paralyzing dread into sweet nothingness. Lillian let out a relieved sigh and got to her feet, eyes once more squeezed shut. “Shit, sorry about that.” She said with mild embaressment. “I’m just uh... stressed.” Her voice was very distracted as the soothing drug emptied out her fractured mind. Lillian smiled at the sweet feeling. “I’m fine now. What were we talking about?”

Lillians arm rose to rub at the unnatural spiral shaped burn on her cheek. “Hm?” She turned to coretha, only just now noticing her presence. “Hello there. I didn’t notice you. My names Lillian. This heres Gigi.” She jabbed a finger in what she thought was gigis direction, though frankly she didn’t care that much if she was tight or wrong.

1616163280505.png
Fae Cove
Interactions: L3n L3n {Kiseki and Kazuo} lost city lost city {Ai} Gao Gao {Emery}
She looked over at Kiseki before grinning wide.

"Im ok! Thank you for asking! Might have a couple scratches but nothing to bad!"

She dipped her head to them and spun around before facing the two again. The male accepted her offer to explode something but the female said no. She had a small smile on her face before nodding in understandment.

"Nope its still alive. Sadly. I dont watch much movies but thats ok! Exploding things is not for everyone."

She grinned and flipped her fiery locks over over shoulder before looking bad at the male. Excited he accepted her offer to blow things up. Mainly the robot. She dipped into a small bow and giggled. A grin on the females face. She had tucked her gleaming trident back on her back, back into its holder. She had waves on energy radiating off of her. Easy to tell she was a bubbly person.

"Alright Kaz! Where do you wanna start with blowing things up?"

1616164526724.png
Artemis Hunt
Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery}
"Oh look so you can be hurt!"

She smirked and poked Emerys other earlobe before laughing. She turned to Loet and patted his neck. Soft. She leaned her head against the deer and he tilted his head up. She turned back to face Emery when he mentioned something about attacking others and raised an eyebrow.

"Really Pretty Boy? You can offer guidance but you cant follow it. Bullshit on your part."

She laughed before poking his side.

"Lets go before you attack one of these people but if you do- Attack roomba."

She tugged at his hand, slightly pulling him away. Her next words were pretty quiet, so not much of the group could hear them.

"I wanna go explore before they tell us what to do."

1616165835090.png
Lapis Ashford
Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma} Gao Gao {Emery and Grayson}
"Sure lets go-"

He replied with a coy smile. He liked breaking things as long as he didnt get in trouble. The a female started talking and he sighed, flicking his wings. He turned to Minma and threw an arm around the boys shoulder.

"Alright not this time. Sometime soon."

He winked and started walking when someone approached them. The ghoul from the bus. Lapis mainly just ignored him and the jabs. Not the first time Lapis has received them. He just laughed and waved the male away. Proceeding to the school. When he entered his eyes widened a fraction.

"Wow. Its huge."

He shook out one of his wings, catching Amethyst still with the one male and a small growl rose from Lapis. He didnt like the male. Didnt deserve Amethyst and her kindness. Then again neither did Lapis. He needed to apologize for being an ass. He looked at Minma with his intense blue eyes. A smile on the males face.

"I need to go apologize to Amethyst, im dragging you along."

He walked over to where the two were standing and looked at them.

"Hello. Again. And before you say anything milky im here to apologize to her so dont get all protective of her."

He turned to Amethyst and dropped his arm off Minmas shoulder. Swapping to sign language it seemed.

"Im quite sorry Amethyst. I was an ass."

"Its alright Lapis but if you go breaking sticks again im hurting you for good. Alright?"

"Alright."

He tugged the female into a hug and she grinned before reaching her arm out and tugging the male into the hug with them. Lapis just death glared him while wrapping an arm tighter around Amethyst. This male had hurt her previously. He still didnt like Grayson. He looked over his shoulder and tugged Minma into the hug. Might as well if they were all hugging.

uOnEJLA.gif

KISEKI NAORU - - fae and artemis ( Cello. Cello. ) + apollo ( Knight boi Knight boi ) + emery ( Gao Gao ) + ai ( lost city lost city )

Kiseki gasped at his extreme sentence. She never knew someone’s dislike for cookies could be that strong. Wincing at the mention of it, she waved off the thought. His quiet “it hurts” broke her heart. With everything she had she hoped that the hurt would go away soon and that the healing process would speed up. Even though there was no pain to begin with. The gullible girl didn’t suspect anything. To show her support she put a hand on his back, hoping that it would provide a little comfort.

She smiled up at the ghoul. “Thank you for letting me heal you!” Some people refused medical attention due to pride, and it pained her to see. “I’m glad you like your earlobe! Caring for and loving yourself is important,” the doctor beamed, giggling a bit when he mimicked what she had said to the robot.

Kiseki listened as Kaz introduced himself and Ai, the latter who was poking at Emery's healing ear. “It’s nice to meet you both! I’m Kiseki,” she tilted her head at the way they communicated but honestly, she was enjoying how lively their bickering was. “And oh! Instead of growing back, it’s reattaching itself,” she glowed as she explained, “Normally I can only fix parts like this if the body part was preserved or if it’s right after the accident. That’s why I was rushing, sorry for not waiting for you to say yes.” She blinked when Artemis started to take the ghoul away and gave them both a little wave to say “bye.”

SuYj0NK.png

KAZUO AKEMI - - fae ( Cello. Cello. ) + apollo ( Knight boi Knight boi ) + ai ( lost city lost city )

“He didn’t say jaundice, you dumbass,” Kaz raised a rude eyebrow at Ai. Would she really have taken the ear as a snack? Nasty. Why was everyone acting like that was normal? He glanced around at the others and they didn’t see phased. Just what kind of people are they? “You totally aren’t a genius, it’s okay to be dumb. Just admit it,” he smirked, crossing his arms at Ai.

When she walked over to the robot and kicked it he squinted at the thing. It completely ignored her. “Guess it’s not dead. And it doesn’t seem to like you at all, huh,” he looked to see the female attention seekers' face. Kaz hoped she’d get mad or something because he certainly would have if they didn’t acknowledge him like that. Which was funny talk for someone who was openly ignoring Kiseki.

He looked over his shoulder at Fae, giving her a little smirk of acknowledgment. “I was thinking we explode its feet first. It wouldn’t be able to get away, allowing us to have more fun,” he grinned at the robotic asshole.

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Amethyst and Lapis] Gao Gao [Grayson]

A small spurt of adrenaline kicked threw Minmas body when Lapis agreed to breaking into the school. He watched keenly as Lapis reached his hand around his shoulder. A wave of comfort was felt all throughout his whole body. Lapis then seemed to not want to do it anymore and made Minma wonder. With a small jolt, Minma got the impression to begin to walk and him and Lapis made thier way to the school. Minma simultaneously looked through the glass door with Lapis. No sound left Minma, only his faced showed emotion. He was impressed.

When Lapis spoke his next words Minma brow lowered without command. "Why do-" but before he could finish his sentence they had already began to walk towards Amethyst. With just a few steps they stood infront of Amethyst. Minma felt as Lapis shoulder jumped off his shoulder and into sign language. 'I swear someday here soon I'm going to learn asl' is what came across Minmas thoughts. Then two his surprise the two were hugging. Minma was happy to see the two make up.

I small giggle left Minmas mouth when Grayson was pulled in to the hug. But that moment was short lived when he saw Lapis's hand coming towards him and before you knew it he was now apart of it. This was new for Minma. He had never been in a hug with more that one person. As much as his body wanted to move away he didn't. He couldn't. He knew in order for him and Lapis to further thier relationship he was going to have to be cool with Amethyst.

After a brief second Minma spoke.
"Okay, I think that's enough of that." He pulled himself form the group and stood upward. "Amethyst I would also like to apologise for instigating a fight with you." He lifted his left hand and ran it through his hair. "I look forward to facing you on good terms."

uOnEJLA.png

Nakamura Ai // Interacting with: L3n L3n , Cello. Cello. , Knight boi Knight boi

"That's a very handy ability you got there Kiss Key! You could make a lot of money with it!" Ai grinned at Kiseki. Despite the innocent smile, Ai didn't like Kiss Key. She seemed like the type that would meddle with her business with 'good', aka annoying and unwanted, intentions. Hopefully, after this, Ai wouldn't have to see her.

She glanced at the Tin Can and at the homicidal crazy lady, then turned to Kaz and clung to his arm. "Shall we go now? I'm bored and still hungry. I don't wanna break my nails and waste my time with, boring lame explosions. So let's go." Ai whined and tugged at his arm. "Wait! Does anyone have a Sharpie? We could draw on it's face. Good way to humble it, but, I am not getting near it.

Kiss Key, go get us a Sharpie thank you." she waved off the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back