• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
lEtcJdG.png

ICARUS MOTHMAN - - johnny ( Knight boi Knight boi )
Icarus tilted his head to look over his shoulder when it was tapped. His eyes scanned the robot-person who walked up to him. They seemed a bit taller than his dad, who was seven-foot, so he was taken back a bit. Especially since one of their hands was a drill. W h a t. All of his confusion was sidelined by their glowing visor. He zoned out for a minute, staring at the light. Woah. The Mothman was so out of it. Head empty, only pretty lights. Taking up a lot of willpower he finally dragged his eyes away.

“Hey big man, what’s up,” he put his hands into his pockets as he smirked. It was weird to tilt his head up to talk to people. “Oh no, are you going to skewer me?” he sarcastically asked, feigning to be scared with a little chuckle as he looked at their weapon hand. “Guess you don’t have trouble drilling your way into people's hearts,” Icarus chuckled a bit, even though it was a shit-ass line.

161435644318548947 (1).png johnny topside - - Icarus Moth-man L3n L3n

Johnny was happy that this guy wasn't going to be freaked out by his rather, terrifying appearance, he started talking to him and Johnny just sat there listening to him, until he forgot he had something! He digged into his pocket pulling out a sheet of paper with a little drawing of him and the word 'hie' though he actually meant 'hi' he just thought you were suppose to spell like that, it cackled a little bit and looked at the moth man happily, he hoped he liked his drawing and wouldn't make fun of his spelling.

1614634243122.png1614637646084.png
Amethyst Lightwood and Camilla Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Pings: salem. salem. Knight boi Knight boi L3n L3n
She glanced up at him and her face turned bright red. Did she really say that? Apparently she did. Holy shit thats embarrassing. SHe turned her face to look at the side as her face flamed up.

"OhmygodimsosorryIdidntmeanto.Ohmygodohmygod-"

She was a mumbling mess and she covered her face with her hands. She was quiet for a moment when Grayson was talking about puzzles again. She let out a little sigh and turned to look back at him. Her cheeks stills stained red as she looked him up and down.

"Fifty Thousand...? How the hell can someone solve that- Thats so big no to mention all the time is must take. I also didnt mean for it to be insulting. Is 5000 a better number?"

She smiled brightly up at him then she felt something brush against her leg. She let out a scream as she stumbled backwards and threw her wings open, whacking a student. Did she apologize to the person? No she was busy freaking out about the giant ass cat that brushed against her. Her heart was racing in her throat when her eyes caught on a female walking towards her and the cat.

Of course it was her. The women who let her brother be dragged away to certain death. She quickly straightened herself up and and brushed her hand over her hair. A normal habit when in the presence of the regal female. A habit still not broken after 6 years no matter how hard she tried. She crossed her arms in front of her and lifted her chin to look at the female. A small smile on the older womens face. She looked just like Amethyst just a more grown up version.

"Hello Amethyst its been quite some time hasnt it?"

The females voice has a sharp rang to it. One meant to address bad students or a crowd. One also saved for her disappointment of a child. Amethyst winced and something bubbled through her. This women had no right to speak to her with that voice. She was now bitter and angry as memories flashed through her mind. Mainly the last memories of the female when Pyrite was dragged off and her mother just stood there as Amethyst begged and pleaded for them to bring him back.

"Hello Camilla and yes it has been some time. In my opinion? I wish it stayed like that. Your supposed to be dead Camilla and I prayed to Lys you were but my prayers went unanswered."

A rather harsh reply from Amethyst and her entire body radiated hate for this older female. She didnt address her by mother or mom but by her name. Disrespectful and she knew it. She hated this women more than almost anything in the world. More than shoes and that said something.

"Amethyst Raelynn Lightwood - Daughter. You will not address me like that nor will you speak to me like that."

"DONT CALL ME THAT! I WILL SPEAK HOWEVER THE HELL I WANT TO! YOUR NOT MY MOTHER ANYMORE!"

Amethyst was screaming now and a couple heads turned to look at her. Did she care? No. She was going to let Camilla - her mother have it right here in front of everyone. She forgot Grayson was also standing there. The cat who brushed up against Amethyst jumped up on Graysons shoulders and purred, leaning her head on top of his.

"Oh yea? Since when was I not your mother? And I swear to Lys if you keep using foul language im going to cut your tongue off."

"YOU HAVENT BEEN MY MOTHER THE SECOND YOU LEFT MY BROTHER FOR THE DEAD! AND DONT YOU FUCKING THREATEN ME!"

"Raelynn keep your voice down. And who is this? Your boyfriend? Rather lanky isnt he?"

Camillas gaze settled on Grayson and looked over him with a rather disapproving look. Amethyst got hurt whenever her friends were threatened and a boyfriend? Even better ammo for the female to use. She took a step closer to the male and Amethyst threw her wing out to stop the female.

"Dont you fucking step any closer to him or ill be the one to do the cutting."

The female stepped back with a smug smile on her face before getting in Amethysts face. Her cold hand gripped Amethysts chin and tugged her closer. Camillas blue eyes danced in the light.

"We will talk about this later flower. We have much to talk about."

"Let go of me Tourmaline."

"Ah ah little flower thats not my name. Now this is goodbye."

She released Amethysts chin from her hard grasp and stepped away without a word. Getting lost in the sea of people as the cat jumped off Graysons shoulder to follow Camilla.. Amethyst rubbed a hand over her chin and looked at Grayson.

"Im sorry."

Was all she whispered before trailing her gaze to the ground. She didnt know what she was apologizing for to Grayson maybe it was her mother. The one who shouldnt be alive. Maybe it was because he had to witness that. Her vision blurred and she gripped her hand to her temple.

Last edited:
Brocutin.jpg
Thrun Mukurn
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ( Ava and Grita)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun blunk and looked over, "Huh? Oh, Grita, Ava, hey. Err... And yeah it's... It's Thrun." How did she even get the name Dune from Thrun? He smiled none the less, despite the very worrying scenario with Dayana and Asher, he knew there wasn't much he could do about it right now. He just, had to trust Dayana here and try not to worry too much, barging in now would just make things worse he was sure. Whatever the case, the kinda conspiracy theory made Thrun raise a brow.

"What makes you think we're here to help with anything? Maybe instead something went wrong at the previous building, like a gas leak or something?" He noted, raising a finger. "You know something that's made the building unsafe, so they're bringing us here until it's fixed."

Siscutin.jpg
Bula Mukurn
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
-------------------------------------------------------

Bula paused her march forward at the mention of a prank. She smirked, looking over some, "I haven't saw your sister yet, aaaand first impressions are everything as they say." She pointed out, with a curt nod, as he grin widened over her face. "So yeah count me in, what aaaaare the deets?" She asked, rubbing her hands together excitedly. Kinda curious what Pyrite had cooking in his head there. Bula had been kinda bored since coming here, it was time to make some noise even if they were being shepherded to... Something. She wasn't sure what.​

lEtcJdG.png

ICARUS MOTHMAN - - johnny ( Knight boi Knight boi ), kinda Amethyst ( Cello. Cello. )
Icarus watched as they pulled out a paper instead of responding. He raised an eyebrow, wondering if this was one of those love letter confessions. But when he looked at it he noticed the drawing and the “hie.” It took him a second to realize they meant hi without the e. The drawing was cute though, it kind of reminded him of a little kid. “Thank you, it’s adorable,” Icarus stared at the paper for a little bit longer before looking back up at the giant. He had a little smile on his face. “You can’t talk huh?” he asked, not really sure how to interact when he wouldn’t get a reply. Icarus really liked banter, and he was too cool to carry a conversation all by himself.

Luckily, probably not so lucky for everyone else, a mom and her kid started to fight. He didn’t step in or anything, that wasn’t his place. Icarus just watched for a moment, and then politely looked away. But woah he noticed the pretty wings.

Grita & Ava
Interaction/Mention: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Leo)
f6691719723786d13962eb7d42602005.jpg402d65a7e36736171e8e8eb8c0f5f402.jpg
Grita's eye stalks raised tall at Thrun's reply as she mulled over the possibility that they were here for their benefit and not this new place's. She'd thought it was the other way around up until now, but she figured if there was something like that going on it might've been able to explain a few things. Maybe the staff had been hurried because there was some new danger they didn't know about, maybe they were being unclear in the reasoning on purpose to prevent a panic.

"Hmm," she shrugged whilst flashing Thrun a smile "I guess things would be a lil' more easy to figure out if that was the-"

"But it isn't."

Grita paused and glanced over to Ava, who closed her eye and began speaking, "Today we'll be taking a short trip to a partnering school and staying for only a night to help out a bit." she stated before turning back to them and opening her eye "Those were the headmaster's exact words when revealing the trip to us. To assume that was not his intent is contradictory."

Grita's eyestalks lowered to the sides as she tilted her head at her roommate and clacked one of her pincers together, "Well he also said the buses would either pick us up tonight or tommorow and look how that turned out. He seemed like he was in a hurry so maybe he just spoke wrong or something."

Ava looked like she was going to retort, but found herself sighing instead. Turning away, she closed her eye again whilst raising a hand to massage her head.

"This entire trip has been such a rushed mess that I shouldn't even be surprised if that were the case." she lowered her hand and looked to the ceiling "The Student Council's going to have to work overtime to help the staff sort this out. Figuring out who else is a member and getting them to assemble is going to be a problem, I can already tell."

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi) (OPEN)
The blind girl went silent as Gigi mentioned beaches, her mind wandering back to the dream she had on the bus. She hardly heard anything Gigi blabbed on about. The seagulls, Starlight, The school. All of it went in one ear, past Lillians fragmented and very occupied mind, and out the other ear. Lillian couldn't help but remember the vibrant color of the sand and the soft song of the little boxy radio; even the rolling blue sky and the infinite blackness of that impossibly murky ocean. Lillians knuckles turned pale as her grip on Gigis guiding hand tightened, her whole body began to tremble as her thoughts moved past the feeling of the blackness of the water around her and finally to that damnable song. The whole dream was a mystery to her, but that song was what stuck out the most. She could not recollect the specific notes, she only knew that it had shaken her to her core.

Before Lillian could even comprehend what hse was doing, she had used her free hand to grab Gigis shoulder to yank her around so the bubbly girl was face to face with Lillian. Her expression was laced with panic, pale and stressed. With faces only inches apart, only Gigi or the very observant bystander could notice the horrid black voids of Lillians now opened eyes. Though Lillians expression was filled with emotion, her eyes were empty. Gigi would find absolutely nothing in them. There was only the spiraling void of that exact thing. Nothing. It spawned an air of discomfort and mystery, very apparent to Gigi and much less so to the bustling students moving around them. "I saw." She hurriedly whispered, the words exploding out of the girl in a fit ouncontrollable emotion. "I saw it, Fhalma. Then I felt it, and- and I heard it!" She blurted, unable to take the time to properly form anything sensible. "To dr-drown! cahf n'ghftog gn'th. h' mgeplllln'gha ya! Th-The song! I drowned in song!" She rambled, the ancient tongue slipping out of her as her composure crumbled into nervous shudders. Lillian released the girl, holding her hand to her own face as her breath grew laboured. She stumbled back and fell, uncaring for the world around her as she muttered utter nonsense and hid her face. With a shaky hand, she reached for her pill bottle, hoping to find comfort in the drugs within.

161435644318548947 (1).pngJohnny topside - - - Icaurus Mothman L3n L3n

Johnny was happy that the other boy didn't mind his terrible spelling and his drawing skills too, his headlights slightly turned pink when the boy mentioned he couldn't speak, he nodded to the comment his headlights still pink, he forgot to show him something, he pointed to a part of a picture that was a drawing of a little girl, he was trying to ask the other boy if he had seen her anywhere, she seemed rather 'important' to him. The drawing of the little girl was a small figure wearing a purple little dress and her hair in a ponytail, it looked like she was holding a needle. The man cackled in curiosity at the other boy.

1614699176240.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Shes not my mother Grayson."

She snapped and looked at him with burning purple eyes. Then they flickered white and her body went fully still. Wings stuck out at a awkward angle. Everything in Amethysts vision went black and she was suddenly trapped in her mind. Well shit. She slowly sat down within the void of darkness and smiled to herself. She might be here awhile. She prayed to Lys Camilla wouldnt do something embarrassing.

Amethysts body went back to normal though her eyes were a couple shades of purple lighter. She reached out to the male and gripped his face in her hand. A sinister smile on her face as she tilted his head within her hand.

"Why look at you! Much nicer to look at when there is no wing in-between us. Are you quite sure your not the boyfriend? She seems awfully protective of you. Anyways Grayson was it? Take care of Flower for me. Dont let her use her powers or she will kill someone. Dark Angli have it in their blood afterall~ Pleasant meeting you Gray and cant wait to see you in class. "

Amethysts secret was out. Her mother just spilled such a simple reason as to why Amethyst was the way she was. 2 little words that meant certain death within her kingdom. Camilla left the girls mind and Amethysts eyes flickered white before returning back to normal. She stumbled slightly as she backed up from Grayson and rubbed her temple. She looked the male up and down quickly.

"What the hell did she say or do? Did she make me kiss you again? Did she say anything I should worry about? I didnt do anything embarrassing right? What the hell happened? Im sorry for whatever she did in advance."

She had no clue what the female had said through her body or the impact it might have.

lEtcJdG.png

ICARUS MOTHMAN - - johnny ( Knight boi Knight boi )
Icarus gazed at their pink visor in awe. It changes in color? He was staring at it in disbelief. Finally managing to pull his gaze away from the fantastically enchanting light he looked back down at the paper. The Mothman was a little confused about what they were trying to say. Was that their kid? OH they were telling him that they were taken AND they had a kid. He smirked up at Johnny. "Okay, I see you," Icarus raised his hands in surrender like he was backing off. He made a mental note not to flirt anymore. "She looks adorable, though I'm not sure about the needle part," but who was he to judge he played with bugs. Giving the stranger a smile he looked around at the other students again.

161435644318548947 (1).pngJohnny topside - - - Icarus mothman L3n L3n

The rather friendly and adorable giant loomed at the moth boy and his visor turned blue as he said he didn't know where they were, it looked down and let out a sad big whimper as he put the paper back in his pocket, the whimper was rather sad and adorable though, he still wanted to hang out with the other boy, he was nice and pretty cool, though he couldn't tell if he was playing around or hitting on him.

1614720614360.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Thank the high heavens. She has done things like that before-"

Her jaw tensed when Grayson called Camilla her mom again. She crossed her arms over her chest and her purple eyes burned with slight annoyance.

"Dont call her my mother she is nothing of the sorts."

She glared off to the side. She was now acting childish. A topic she hated disgusing. She was hoping no one ever found out about her mother but here she was in the flesh. She wished she was dead. The female didnt deserve to live within the beautiful world without consequences to her actions. She just left when her brother was taken away and that left Amethyst for adoption.

She blames her parents for ever single thing done to her from her adoptive ones. She would have never been in that house if they didnt leave. She never would have found out about a bunch of things. She never would be as angry as she was now. She would never talk and she would follow the rules. She would have been a great Healia on her own accord not because Lapis' mom pulled strings for her.

Something coiled in her chest and she hated the feeling of it. It burned her insides and made her want to rip herself open and claw everything out. When Grayson was talking again her eyes trailed up to his and narrowed. She did not like being called anything similar to that witch. Not at all. She placed a hand over his mouth with a hateful look.

"No no. Dont say anything like that again please. If anything is worse than being called her daughters its just that. That women is evil and is worse than my adoptive parents. That says something."

She removed her hand from Graysons mouth and gripped her Amethyst stone within her hand. Her wings folded closer to her as they curled into her back. She winced before dropping her hand. She now looked human. Simple and out of the way. She smiled at Grayson a sudden shift in her attitude.

"Lets talk about something else anything else. Whats your favorite book?"

1614722851033.png1614722878218.png
Fae Cove and Artemis Hunt
Interactions: L3n L3n {Kiseki}
"Thats not how it works Siren! You cant just charm people like that-"

Artemis was suddenly interrupted by a girl approaching. She looked down at the female with bright green eyes. A curled up lip. Why the hell did someone approach her and Fae? They were in the middle of a damn conversation. She slid off Loets back and leaned against his side to look at the female better. They just said hello to the deer..? Not scared of it or giving it weird looks either.

That made Artemis already like this female more plus she was offering food. What if it was poisoned? She could deal with it when the time came. Fae followed Artemis' lead and jumped off the deer to smile brightly at the girl.

"Hello Kiseki! Im Fae and this is Hunter! Nice to meet you as well!"

She dipped into a dramatic curtsy much like she had done with Gleadr. Seemed to be something she did often when meeting normal people not ones who hunted her down. She looked at Artemis and grinned wider.

"This is Bitch Buck though his actual name is Loet and sure we can have one."

She took the bag lightly into her scarred hands and tucked it away into her bag. Fae took the other one and clapped.

"Thank you so much! You are kind! Wanna be friends? Also why do you think we are here? Do you think they are going to blow us all up because of what happened at Coral Coast Academy yesterday? Someone blew up lights it was SUPER cool to see. Sorry I talk alot! What school are you from?"

Fae raised a eyebrow and brushed her red hair over her shoulder. Artemis rolled her eyes before laughing. Faes constant chatter was hilarious to listen to.

"Thank you for the treats."

She reached up at patted Loets neck who turned to look at the female. He walked forward and nudged her with his head before backing up again. He reached his head over to Artemis bag and sniffed it.

"Loet no! You cant have those you already stole someones coffee today!"

uOnEJLA.gif

KISEKI NAORU - - fae and artemis ( Cello. Cello. )
Kiseki felt bad for cutting off Artemis, but it was too late to go back now. The mummy watched as they hopped off the deer with a big smile, brightening up even more if possible when they introduced themselves. Kiseki giggled and did a dramatic curtsy back, even if it wasn’t the best. She thought the gesture was really sweet. When Hunter introduced Loet as “Bitch Buck” she tried to hold in her laughter.

So far the other people she’s met didn’t seem as eager as Fae was, so this interaction gave her extra positive energy!! She could bounce off the walls.

“Hello Fae, Hunter, and Loet,” she gave an extra long smile to Loet. It took everything she had to hold off on petting the animal, but she successfully refrained! “I really like your names, they are all so unique!”

Kiseki excitedly looked towards Fae at the bound of questions tossed her way. After waiting and listening to them all she happily responded, “You seem really kind too! I’d love to be friends if you’d have me! I don’t know what we’re doing here though,” she bashfully scratched her own cheek. “Oh jeez, do you think they’d actually blow us up?” the naive girl asked worriedly. Kiseki didn’t think she could treat that many people at once if they all went kaboom. This wouldn’t leave her head for the rest of the day. “OH! Did that really happen? I go there!” she smiled before realizing the severity of the event. “Wait shoot, I hope everyone is okay.. do you guys go to Coral Coast too? And!! Don’t apologize for talking, it’s really fun,” Kiseki tried to include Hunter in their conversation at the end too, not wanting to leave anyone out.

The bandages girl zoned out a bit, watching Loet and Hunter interact. They seemed so sweet. “Wait, you stole someone's coffee?” Kiseki giggled once again, her hand going up to her mouth to hide a wide smile. “What's the story behind that?”

161435644318548947 (3).pngApollo ghostrunner - - - Kiskei L3n L3n
[
As Apollo had entered the designated entrance, he was wearing a rather cool looking leather jacket wearing the hoodie over him he didn't want to bring to much attention to himself he looked around he seemed disarmed but really his sword was attached to the inside of his back he walked around as he turned slightly walking backwards until he walked into some though he didn't fall. He looked down at the girl. his robotic face looking straight at her as his head scanned her face...THREAT LEVEL........0% his head read as it read her figure.
"As expected..." a deep cold tone said in his voice.

1614817597077.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Its not my fault either Grayson! Do you think I wanted to be born to the darkness, bound to go insane and die at any given moment? Do you think I wanted a bitch mother like Camilla? Do you THINK I wanted to be adopted? Do you think I wanted to do half the shit I have done?"

She didnt even notice what she had said, it just slipped out. Amethyst stared up at him and her blood boiled under her skin. She was slightly pissed and was taking it out on Grayson which wasnt fair to him. She crossed her arms and glared to the side.

"Now like I asked before, whats your favorite book?"

She was still glaring off to the side before she finally cooled down a bit. She looked back up at Grayson with her purple eyes. Ones that look like they have seen to much but so little at the same time. Sometimes she wished she could go back in time and change the past. She wouldnt have had to deal with her adoptive parents and she could have kept Pyrite safe. Though he was alive.

She blinked out of her thoughts and tugged at a strand of her hair. She might not look like a Dark Angli but the darkness coursed through her veins. Both her and her brothers.

1614818667333.png1614818685261.png
Fae Cove and Artemis Hunt
Interactions: L3n L3n {Kiseki} Knight boi Knight boi {Apollo} Gao Gao {Emery}
Note: Italics mean Fae is shoving thoughts into Artemis' head.
"I like your name its super prettyyyyyyy! Hell yea it happened! I ended up seeing all the glass on the floor and I feel bad for the poor janitor who had to clean it. And yes we go to Coral Coast as well!"

There was a small pause after Fae spoke before Artemis was speaking. Fae looked up and smiled at the female, glad she wasnt being pissy.

''Loet decided to wander off and bug some tall black hair dude. Hangs out with a girl called Pigeon both are pretty annoying but anyway- Loet stole the guys coffee and is apparently fine. Though he did call Loet a name and I am not very fond that he did that and will get back at him later."

Artemis snorted and Fae giggled. Then someone bumped into the nice female. Artemis glared at him when he said something. That was not kind and he didnt even apologize for running into the female. She was being a hypocrite but this female had been nice to her and Loet without running off. She stepped around the smaller female and got closer to the male.

"I would apologize to her before I blow your robotic head off."

She hissed and her blood was tingling in her veins. She wanted a fight. To kick this robotic bitches ass. Her green eyes glimmered under her mask and she leaned up to get in his face. Fae pulled her arm but she didnt pay attention to the red headed female. Fae tugged harder on Artemis' arm and she turned her head.

"Not now Artemis. Please try to stay out of trouble at this school. If you really want to fight him take him by surprise though try to do so in a less populated area."

Artemis felt the thought in her head and she have a curt nod to the smaller female. She turned her head to look back at the male.

"Apologize or threats will be seen through. You got lucky this time."

Artemis looked at Fae and smiled under her mask. She was going now before she did contiuned the fight. She stepped around the male and her eyes caught on a white haired male. Emery. She smile grew wider as she followed him through the crowd on quiet feet. Light foot steps though the male might be able to hear her. He seemed to have more advance scenes. Luck bitch. She wished she had better scenes.

When he stopped she leaped onto his back and wrapped her legs around his abdomen which wasnt fairly hard as she was pretty much his height. She had her blade branched out in her hand and under his chin, biting into his neck. She leaned her head down to where it was right next to his ear.

"Whos day have you ruined already to be apologizing with a mouse?"

Fae watched Artemis leave and turned back to the other two with a smile on her face.

''Hello im Fae! Sorry about my friend though I would recommend you do as she said."

She nodded to the guy before reaching up at petting Loet who had seemed to notice Artemis leave and not bring him. Loet turned his head to look at the other female and nudged her again.

uOnEJLA.gif

KISEKI NAORU - - fae and artemis ( Cello. Cello. ) + apollo ( Knight boi Knight boi ) + emery ( Gao Gao )

Kiseki smiled from Fae to Artemis, taking in everything as they spoke. You could tell she was really happy just listening to them both. Feeling bad for the janitor too, the girl frowned, wondering if they’d like a gift for their hard work. Hopefully, they didn’t cut their hands on any of the glass. That would have been terrible. “I’m glad we go to school together! Both of you seem lovely. A girl.. named Pigeon?” she blinked, taking in her name. She didn’t sound judgy, just a tad bit confused. When Artemis got to the end of their story she gasped and turned to Loet, “Don’t worry, you’re nothing like whatever that man called you. You’re amazing -”

Kiseki got interrupted when she felt someone bump into her, saying a little “oops sorry” even though it wasn’t her fault. She smiled and blinked up at the stranger, tilting her head a bit at what he said. But before she had time to comprehend it Artemis was there, sticking up for her. Woah. Even though it was a violent threat, Kiseki tried to solve situations before things got yucky like that, she was really grateful for the thought. Having someone stand up for her was new. She owed Artemis and Fae a huge thank you later.

When Artemis went to talk to a handsome-looking man she turned her attention back to the robot. “Hi, I’m Kiseki! Despite all this, I hope we get along! Would you like some sweets?” She opened her little picnic basket and held one out in case he said yes.

When Emery looked over at Fae and them she gave him a bright smile and a wave. She just wanted to show she wasn’t ignoring his presence without hopping into their conversation.​

1614826835247.png
Amethyst Lightwood
She listened keenly as Grayson described the book he was reading. She nodded along to what he was saying. It seemed like a good book - one that seemed to fit the male standing in front of her. When he stopped speaking she blinked slowly. She actually found the explanation of the book interesting. Something different than what she normally read. She brushed her hair behind her ear and smiled.

"Thats actually really cool Grayson. It seems like a good book- well books. Ill have to check them out and any talk about a book is important."

She grinned wider and pulled out her phone. She quickly typed in the code and flicked open to her notes app. Music pieces filled the screen but she clicked to add a blank page. She added the theme of the book and the author before saving the page and tucking her phone back away in her pocket. When Grayson asked if her favorite book was still the same she thought about it for a moment. Like top favorite?

"No not anymore. Midnight Runaway is still a favorite of mine but it has been replaced with another book by Annaleigh Smith. Its quite interesting as its about Greek Mythology and how it compares to the rest of mythology from other places. She does a fairly good job in the way of comparing. You would be suprised how much goes on in Greek Mythology. Its much like Angli history. Traditions are very close! We have this one where we gather around the Tree of Lys and snap off the flower branches and place it under the tree as offerings for Lys."

She went quiet for a moment before continuing.

"Much like Greek Mythology Angli offer sacrifices to the gods and pray and follow them. Lys is our goddess of life. Nothing can survive without her. Sorry I'm rambling now. But it's a really good book while it comparing the mythologies it also has a story line so it's pretty good."

She rubbed the back of her neck after she stopped rambling about Lys and the book. She was huge into mythology things though she most likely wouldnt write a song for it.

"Favorite movie?"

1614829559803.png
Artemis Hunt
Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} L3n L3n {Kiseki, Briefly}
"You really are hungry arent you? Your not supposed to attack the students from CFFA but go ahead and attack the NAS ones. We cant really get in trouble for that."

She shifted her hold on her blade before tucking it back on her hip. A small frown on her face.

"Oh I know. Just dont attack Fae or Kiseki or the elf twins. Go ahead and attack anyone else but if you attack them I'm afraid I'll have to kill you again."

When he mentioned something about a guy that looked like Piegon her frown deepened. They already had one of those. They didnt need another flying innocent thing. Then Emery said something about him wanting to kiss Artemis. Who in the HELL gave this guy the idea he could even think about that? Her lip curled and a quite disguised look maked it's way onto her face.

"Alright first off gross and I have the most disgusted look on my face under my mask. Anything like THAT is gross. Second off where is this bitch so I can teach him a lesson."

She growled and her eyes narrowed as she lifted her head to look at everyone, mainly looking for white wings. Then something hit her and a smile curled up on her face.

"How would he know who I am unless you were talking about me. Were you talking about me Dead Boy?"

She laughed and pinched his cheek before dropping her hand again. When he asked who Fae was he went silent.

"You already meet Fae on the carriage. She is pretty much my sister. The tiny bright female is Kiseki and the tall Male is someone who thought they could run into Kiseki without apologizing. And no I'm not replacing you. "

She shifted her hold on him and sat her head on top of his before laughing.

"Go ahead and throw the mouse at the Male. He deserves it plus you want to. Let's stir up some trouble. Plus I need a good reason to attack someone."

She lifted her head back up and unhooked her legs and swung herself off of Emerys back. She adjusted her mask when she landed and some of the scars peeked through the eye hole before being covered again.

161479778237174215 (1).pngApollo ghost runner - - - Artemis, Fae and Emery Cello. Cello. Gao Gao

Apollo looked down at the girl he had walked into with high amounts of 'ew' on his robotic head though of course she couldn't tell all she saw as just a robot head. All of a sudden a masked girl came up to him shooting threats and challenges at him, his A.I intelligence scanned the girl immediately telling him everything about her, she was a little higher rate of danger than the other girl, he slightly snorted a robotic tone at the masked girl,"Hmmph, you wanna fight? Oh and by the way I can live without a head I'm a robot, not a human." He slightly attached his sword into his left hand in case she strikes at him, of course they couldn't see him doing it.
His attention turned to another guy who then started hitting on the masked girl which was gross too be honest, his A.I started scanning everyone around him as he started learning more and more about the surrounding people.

1614874347314.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Oh the la bise stick thing.-"

Her face flushed red and she looked to the side.

"-Nope thats such something devoted followers do. Or people within the higher circles. And yes nature is a huge deal with the Angli."

Something she would have been able to do to seem important. She could have taken care of the Tree of Lys and been important. More important then her parents. That all came tumbling down and the future faded fast. A spike of hate curled into her chest as she thought about her future being ripped away like it was. The other respectable future was as well. One she became a well respected doctor.

She pushed the thoughts away when she felt Graysons hand brushing her hair hack behind her ear. She smiled as she focused on his face.

"Thanks and its not a big deal."

She pulled at the glove on her wrist before looking up at the ceiling.

''I asked what your favorite movie was. You blanked out im guessing?"

1614874892085.png
Artemis Hunt
Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Knight boi Knight boi {Knight} L3n L3n {Kiseki}
"Feral Dogs? Surprised hes not all over you then."

She bit back and crossed her arms. She looked up at the ceiling and studied it. Nothing interesting. Just plain white. She looked back at Emery and narrowed her eyes.

"Like you? Hell no. I dont do lovey dovey shit. Never dated and never will."

Lies. She spoke lies. Shes been in the dating boat more than once and every single time its been flipped and thrown around and sunk like the Titanic. She doesnt do that shit anymore. Mess with people? Thats a bit different.

"No I can replace you. Its not that hard. But I wont because your fun to mess with plus more interesting than half the little shits here.."

She snorted and then looked to where Emery was looking. The big robot thing.

"No he is not a boyfriend. Again I dont do that shit. But it wouldnt be hard to melt them. Just melt where their main functions are and then everything is fine. No more bot."

She watched as Emery walked back to the group and she followed silently. He then got up in the females personal space and she glared.

''What did I say about not attacking her? Calling her food is also not ok!"

She poked Emery rather harshly in the arm and looked at Fae. A smile curled onto Faes face as she brought out her blade from her side. The blood red pearls gleaming and she leaped onto the robots back and reached forward stabbing it into where his pectoral muscle would be. She removed the blade and quickly and swung herself to the front of the male. She raised a eyebrow and twirled the knife in her hand.

"You want a fight ill give you a fight. Hunter can deal with them."

uOnEJLA.gif

KISEKI NAORU - - fae and artemis ( Cello. Cello. ) + apollo ( Knight boi Knight boi ) + emery ( Gao Gao )

When Kiseki’s gift got flat out ignored her smile fell. She would have been fine with a no, or a rude reaction, but nothing at all felt terrible. Quietly putting the gift away Kiseki stood there silently, letting them threaten each other for now. Not only was she flat out ignored by the robot, but when she waved at Emery he just stared back. Kiseki settled on looking at the floor until her positivity came back. When she felt a presence behind her she turned a bit, blinking at the taller male with a little stupid smile. When had he gotten there? Why was he standing behind her? The girl didn’t know what to think when he picked up a piece of her hair too, but it didn’t bother her.

Right when she was about to say something his hands on her shoulders pulled Kiseki back. Not being used to being close to people she froze up. She turned to face forward again. The mummy knew she’d get too flustered to respond if she tried looking at him while doing so.

Did he just . . . smell her? Kiseki laughed a little, trying to play off how red her face was. ‘Haha, I’m in danger.’

“Too small?” Kiseki finally managed to ask. She thought of herself as average height, not too short or tall. When he mentioned the meat part she was like, ‘Ohhhh wrong small. Wait what.’ She looked at Hunter when she spoke up. ATTACKED?? That was an attack? “Oh! I’m sorry I didn’t realize you were attacking me. If you want food I made goodie bags earlier, if you’d like one,” she tried to walk a little out of the guy's personable bubble so she could talk to him without dying of embarrassment.

download (29).jpeg Apollo ghost-runner - - - Aretemis, Emery and Fae Cello. Cello. Gao Gao

Apollo watched Emery carefully as he saw him walk towards the girl he had walked into, he saw him walk behind her and play with her hair....weird but not super weird, then he saw her touch his shoulder making him irritated and um-comfortable at the same time, he lifted his hand as a shuriken came out and he threw it to emery's ear cutting the lobe off of him in matter of 2 seconds, the ear lobe falling into the ground, the shuriken coming back to him.
He then felt the other girl stab his pectoral muscle though he remained calm and was un-phased, he looked at the girl still having his hands in his jacket's pockets he dashed to her and got a couple of punches to the girl's head and then tripping her to the ground with his feet.
"Watch who you fight."
he said simply to her looking down at her.

uOnEJLA.png
Nakamura Ai // Interacting with: Gao Gao , L3n L3n , Cello. Cello. , Knight boi Knight boi

"Where's your goody bag?" Ai slung her arm around Kaz. She hoped that she had scared him; she had tried her hardest to be quiet in her heels. "Did one of your fangirls steal it?" She said, poking fun of how no one had talked to him. "Why are we even here? I wasn't paying attention, aka I was ditching." Ai didn't really give her sidekick a chance to speak as she rambled, staring at her nails. "Do you wanna ditch? Let's ditch." Without waiting for an answer, the bimbo grabbed Kaz and attempted to drag him to the exit.

Ai was keeping an eye out for any cuties (and for Army and Grains to get her petty revenge) when they stumbled across a fight. "What the fuck is going on? I call three-seconds rule on the earlobe." She raised her arm, speaking loud enough for them to hear her. "Wait, you don't look like you would taste good and I already had junk food. So nevermind." She smiled innocently and shrugged.

Last edited:
1614887172427.png
Fae Cove
Interactions: lost city lost city {Ai} L3n L3n {Kiseki} Gao Gao {Emery} Knight boi Knight boi {Apollo/ TinTin}
Fae felt herself being punched but it only made her grin wider. Blood ran down her cheek where it got cut from the robots hands. She threw her fists up in a lazy attempt to block the hits. She laughed when she got tripped and landed in a crouch.

She was back up again and tilted her head at him.

"Be careful? Those words have not been in my vocabulary since I was quite a little one mechanical man or should I call you Vacuum? AI? Tin-Can? A Beep Beep? Robots are curious little things. Never got to dissect one can I dissect you?"

She brushed a hand over her hair and smiled. She tucked her blade away and had her trident out. Much better weapon to fight with in her opinion. She leaped up and used the flat side to hit his head. Much more of a diversion than a actual attack.

"I wonder if water would ruin you? Would you spark up and explode? Would you let me attempt that heap of scrap parts?"

She muttered something under her breath. A siren song. One that would make the person freeze up for a short amount of time. When he froze she pounced and tripped him, quickly pinning him down. Trident to the throat of the bot.

"Sirens fight dirty. It would be fun to watch you explode correct Tinbin? Good job though. Enjoyable fight."

She climbed back off of him and tucked her trident away. She ran a hand along her cheek and inspected the blood before wiping it on her clothes. She turned to Artemis with a bright smile.

"Did I fight well? Or was that to dirty of me to use my power? Can we explode him? That would be so much fun! Can we explode me after? I wanna know what that feels like? Remember when we exploded that one person a while back? BODY PARTS FLEW EVERYWHERE!"

Fae jumped up and down as she contiuned to ramble on. She didnt even notice the other person who was there before turning around to face them. Her smile grew wider and dipped her head to them.

"Hello my name is Fae! And nice burn! Whats your name and most importantly will you help me explode TinTin?"

uOnEJLA.gif

KISEKI NAORU - - fae and artemis ( Cello. Cello. ) + apollo ( Knight boi Knight boi ) + emery (@ Gao Gao ) + ai ( lost city lost city )

Her eyes widened when Emery said he wasn’t attacking anyone. Now she felt bad for just believing Hunter. You always gotta hear both sides, Kiseki thought. “I’m sorry for assuming so,” Kiseki replied, a little panicked. She played with the hem of her skirt to calm her nerves when he didn’t move his hand away from her shoulder yet.

Kiseki tilted her head at all of the meat questions. Cow tongue.. was definitely a thing she was never planning on trying. But everyone likes different things! “I only really have sweets on me, like cookies,” she gave a little laugh. “But I’ll keep in mind that you like meat!” Kiseki didn’t even notice the robot looking at them. Her mind was all over the place. How did one react to being called a meal?

When the ghoul started teasing the other guy she looked between them all. Before she could try and calm things down, within a blink of an eye, a blade whizzed past her. It took off a part of Emery’s ear.

Letting out a little “eep” sound. Kiseki backed away from Emery so she could scan his injury. The medic winced before getting more professional, gently grabbing the piece of ear off the floor with her fingers. “I’m so sorry,” she gave a little smile to Ai even though she took back her claim on the ear. “Can I heal you?” even though she asked, Kiseki was already growing a bandage out of her forearm. She stood on her tippy toes to wrap the earlobe to his ear. Taking the pair of scissors she had strapped to one of her thighs she snipped off the wrap she created. “If you leave that on for a little minute it’ll reattach,” she gave him one last smile before looking over at Fae.

She was a siren?? That was so cool! Kiseki tried to scan her too, looking for any serious injuries. Fae seemed lively enough, so she doubted she was in too much pain. Plus she was incredibly strong. But still, she had to ask, “Are you okay? Do you have any injuries? And you,” she looked at the robot with a little frown. “Please don’t go attacking others. You could seriously hurt someone or yourself.”

Kiseki innocently smiled at them all, “Can’t we shake hands and call it good?”

SuYj0NK.png

KAZUO AKEMI - - fae and artemis ( Cello. Cello. ) + apollo ( Knight boi Knight boi ) + emery (@ Gao Gao ) + ai ( lost city lost city )
Kaz WAS taken off guard, jumping a little.“I put it in my pocket, shits embarrassing,” Kaz acted like he was too cool to be carrying around a cutesy bag of goodies. He rolled his eyes at the first question. He didn’t need fangirls. When he took over the world they’d all be like “Marry me Kaz” anyways, who cared if everyone ignored him now. He was used to it. Did anyone know why they were here? He wasn’t paying attention either honestly. A bad habit of his was tuning out anything important, or was it an amazing skill? Who knew. Sighing like he hated being dragged along, he groaned out, “Yeah let’s ditch. I can walk by myself though, hoe.” But in reality, his eyes were on their hands.

When they came across a fight he finally looked away. Something interesting at last. Of course, she started insulting the dude's taste. Kaz looked from the fight to the earlobe, to Fae talking to Ai. “I’m Kaz, aka future ruler of this world. and this idiot is Ai,” he introduced his sidekick. “We’d love to help explode something,” with a smirk he glanced at the hoe.

uOnEJLA.png
Nakamura Ai // Interacting with: Gao Gao , L3n L3n , Cello. Cello. , Knight boi Knight boi

Ai wasn't really paying attention to the ghoul; she was busy staring at the robot and the girl. "Hmm? No, I don't have jaundice! At least, I don't think I do." Ai hummed and looked at her hand, then glanced at the ghoul's wound. "Will it grow back?" Her eyes widened at the goody girl's ability. "Bro, that's so cool!" Ai shuffled forward and tried to poke at the wound. "Does it feel like it's reattaching? RIP to my snack though."

Ai jumped slightly as the girl spoke. "What? You want me to get Dorothy?" Ai was taken aback at the offer. She wasn't very intimidating after all. And she doubted that her ability would be effective on a robot. "Wait, did you just call me an idiot?" Ai huffed at Kaz and put her hands on her waist. "I am not an idiot! You're the idiot here! I'm a genius compared to you!"

Did you kill it?" Ai nudged it with her shoe, terrified that it would wake up and attack her out of everyone. The danger of being beautiful she supposed. If it attacked her, she would sacrifice Kaz. "Yeah, I'm not messing with that, bye. I have seen enough movies to know where this is going."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back