• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Lapis and Amethyst] Gao Gao [Grayson]​
Screenshot_20210213-231603.png
Passing out? Why would he bring that up and not elaborate on it. He chose not to ask about it. He knew if Lapis wanted to talk about it he would. Minma followed behind Lapis as they made there way towards Amethyst and some guy he's never heard of or seen before just recently. The first thing that stuck out to Minma was his jawline. Quite sharp, which wasn't a bad thing.

When they arrived in range of the others he watched them began to communicate. Sign language? He knew what it was but he only knew one word waved. 'Fucking.' He only knew that because he learned how to say cuss words in sign language as a joke. Although now he only remember how to say the f work.

He locked eyes once with Grayson for a split second before moving his eyes back to Lapis. He couldn't help but let out a small ironic 'hmph' when Amethyst gave a warning. He's broken plenty of people's bones before. He actually had a good sense of knowledge on the bone structure of people. He studied the anatomy of people to learn about the weak points of the body. He knew where ever pressure point was and how to agitate them.

He keenly watched as light waves were guided over Lapis's shoulder. Impressive he thought. A look of confusion came upon him as the girl sank down in what he thought was distress of some sort. Surely a small process like that didn't cause this to happen. He said silently to himself as the look of confusion left his face. Now he only stared in an examine like way as Lapis bent down and lit his fingers.

When Lapis gave a slight look towards them Minma glanced at Grayson for a brief second before looking back at Amethyst. What was going on with her and how did Lapis plan on fixing it?

1613863319984.png1613863343278.png
Amethyst Lightwood and Lapis Ashford
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Minma Minma {Minma}
"Yea she should be."

Lapis brow furrowed and he held his fingers against Amethysts neck. He shifted his footing and removed his hand again only to light it and let it burn out before placing his fingers back on her neck. She was still shaking and he could tell this one was a bit harder for her to fight off. He glanced at her wrists noticing the pure black veins. What the hell was she doing before hand because that little spell couldnt take that much out of her?

She was stronger than that. He reached his hand out and picked up on of her wrists lightly and lit his fingers warming her skin. Amethyst went still for a second and fear etched Lapis' face for a good moment before it settled back into concentration.

"Listen. Just breathe ok? 1.. 2... 3.."

He muttered to her and she was nodding slightly. Amethyst focused on taking deep breaths and the blistering heat from lapis' fingertips helped her focus on something else as the black receded from her arms. Back to the normal color. She let out a shaky breath before looking at Lapis.

"Thank you."

"Always."

He dropped his hands and stood up offering a hand to her. She took it and stood up on shaky legs. He looked at Grayson with a cold look.

"What happened? Her wrists were almost pure black."

He signed to the male. He knew he could sign from the way he was reading it earlier.

"Im fine Ashford."

Amethyst' jaw tensed. She never called Lapis by his last name unless she was demanding his attention or kinda pissed. How embarrassing could this day get as well? It was in the damn morning. She almost got hit by a tree branch. She has fainted once already and almost did again. She rubbed her head and moved to take the gloved from her pocket again. She tugged them onto her hands and they rested at the elbow.

"Lightwood dont you even say that. I know when you are hurt and you almost fucking blacked out! Im worried about-"

"Im fine."

She growled and crossed her arms. Her light mood shifting from earlier. She didnt like being called by her last name. It set her on edge and reminded her to much of what has happened in the past couple months.

"When are you going to tell him? Why you faint the way you do? Why you over using your power is dangerous?"

Lapis asked suddenly and that question took Amethyst by surprise. She didnt want to tell him anything. Not even if pressured. She narrowed her eyes at Lapis the most visible upset she has been that day including her yelling at Grayson. This passed that by far.

"Shut the fuck up Ashford you dont know what you are talking about."

"When?"

He pressed forward for some reason. Amethyst had a slight glare in her eyes and he just stared straight back at her.

"Dont lie to them about it at least."

"I havent! Now drop the damn topic!"

She turned away from Lapis and her jaw was still tense as she faced Grayson.

"And yes im alright. No need to worry."

Last edited:
Minma could sense the mood of Grayson change as he look at Lapis. I wonder whatat thier history is? Is what he thought when a scowl looked found its way painting Graysons face. Grayson broke the silence by introducing himself. Minma didn't pay it no mind. His focus stayed on Lapis and Amethyst and what was unfolding. He wanted to see what was going on. He replied with a light "Minma" glancing at Grayson as he said it but then focusing back in on what was taking place below him.

The shaking and deep breathes he could handle but his heart seemed to skip a beat when he noticed something. Pure black veins. That wasn't normal and usually meant they veins were being clogged or blood was attempting to flow the wrong direction.

As they stood up Minma took his focus off the girls veins as they began to argue. Ashford? That must be his last name. The girl had grown visibly upset but Lapis seemed to persist on her giving an explanation to them. Although he assumed he was really talking about an explanation to Grayson.

He wasn't supportive of the pressuring Lapis placed on Amethyst. He didn't even know her but she seemed like she didn't want to talk about it. Although it wasn't in his place to speak about it, the two winged people seemed to know each other quite well and if anyone had a say in what Amethyst should do it was Lapis. "Well then. Quite the interesting first impression." He said in a bantering tone. He said it low enough to make it seem like he was speaking to himself but loud enough for her to hear it.

He focused his eyes to Lapis. "Relax Lapis. She doesn't owe an explanation to what just happened. Although I am quite curios on the matter." He reached his hand out and picked up the girls who now hand a glove on. "That aside please allow me to formally introduce myself." He took a small step back, slightly bowing his head along with his body. Amethysts hand still being held softly in his hand. "My name's Minma and the pleasure is mine." He spoke in a well-spoken slight windy voice. He released her hand and stood upright again looking at Amethyst. It was a much different introduction to himself than he had just preciously done to Grayson.

1613878525797.png1613878539967.png
Amethyst Lightwood and Lapis Ashford
When the blue haired male grabbed her hand she quickly took it right back out of his grasp. She did not like that at all. No one got in her personal space she got in theirs. She folded her hands behind her back and her jaw tensed. She was still not in a happy mood with Lapis even mentioning something about her wrists or why they get like that. It was none of their damn concern.

"Nice to meet you Minma. Im Amethyst."

She said with a quiet voice and glanced at Lapis. Who the hell was this person and why did he introduce himself so differently then he did to Grayson? Did he want to know what Lapis had just asked? It that why he was being so nice? She looked back at the male with a small weak smile as she stepped back. She flicked her wings outward and they rested on the ground.

Lapis looked up at Grayson and shook his head. He could tell the boy wanted answers but he did not want Amethysts blade at his throat which he knew would have happened if the other males werent here. He glanced at Amethyst and pursed his lips slightly before looking back at the Grayson.

"Ill tell you later if she doesnt cut off my head."

He signed quickly before stretching his wings. He stepped back towards Minma as he watched Amethyst scan the nearby area. She was looking for a way out. Her mind was over thinking and he knew it.

Amethyst looked up slightly to see a branch able to hold her and unfurled her wings and leaped up. Flapping once so she could get onto the branch and once on it she steadied herself. She closed her eyes and gripped the Amethyst necklace around her neck. Her wings folded up and then shrunk into her back. She was now technically a human. She winced as she rolled her shoulders and dropped the necklace from her hands.

She shifted her balance on the tree branch and took deep breaths while looking at the people below.

"Time to go before I piss her off more."

He muttered to Minma and stepped back. He started to briskly walk away to a safer area away from her. He ran a hand through his hair and could feel Amethysts stare on the back of his head. He leaned against a wall and slowly put in one of his earbuds and his music flooded into his brain all thoughts swirling into music.

"Im sorry about him, Grayson. Its my fault."

Amethyst said from the tree and she shifted to dangle her legs over the branch as she looked down at him. Any anger had faded from her face and was now replaced by guilt. She shouldnt have pushed Lapis hard and he shouldnt have pushed her to try to get her to tell Grayson or the blue-haired boy about something she hardly told anyone. That was a closely guarded secret that only two living souls alive knew about.

One was the reason she was like the way she was though she didnt blame them.

A look of shock came to show on Minma's face as Amethyst pulled her hand away. No one's ever pulled thier hand away from him while he was introducing himself. He hoped she didn't think he was trying to be extra nice to her to get to know the secret behind her blackout. His introduction to Grayson was only quick and non special because he was so fixated on what was going on. Or maybe she just didn't like the touch of strangers.

A simple nod arrived as Amethyst introduced herself. Of course he already knew her name but he wasn't going to bring that up to continue unwanted conversation on what seemed to be both ends. His eyes followed Amethyst as she found her way into the tree, her wings going back into her body. Uhm is that normal? And can Lapis do it to? Is what he thought when he saw it.

He nodded when Lapis said they should go now. Minma couldn't agree more after the heated argument that just went down. When he turned around and began to walk away he threw up his right hand and said "Talk to you later Gray." He didn't say nothing to Amethyst, he could tell she didn't want the attention.

Minma walked beside Lapis and watched him fade into the music. On the way to the wall they were now on Minma grabbed his suitcases that was sitting alone in the middle of the place. He unzipped one of them. The leather one with the words 'Minma' printed on it. He pulled out two black leather gloves and slipped them on his hands. The gloves themselves each were weighted and weighed thirty pounds each. He trained in them so when he didn't have them on in battle, his attacks would be way quicker and faster.

"I'll be over there if you want me or need someone to talk to." He said as he pointed to a tree that was oddly close to where he just came from. He began to steadily make his way over to it. It was about fifteen meters from where the tree he was just by was. Minma raised both of his arms taking his battle stance. His arms were bent slightly pointed up. His hands were at the height of his eyes. Then he began to repeatedly punch the tree. Each blow knocked some bark off. He wasn't holding back on his strength. Although it wasn't what he fully capable of. Each punch he threw was enough to easily break through a four inch cement block. Every so often with the punches he would throw he would move his body the way he would react to punches being thrown at him.

1613885327962.png
Amethyst Lightwood
She giggled slightly at Graysons response to the nickname 'Gray.' She was going to have to remember that just to piss him off. She grinned as she bounced back up to her feet on the branch into a low crouch. She narrowed her eyes slightly at him before violently shaking her head.

"Im not going to fall. Im careful. I promise... Gray. "

She quickly added that last part just to poke at him and giggled. She then nodded down to the ground. At least a good 15 or 16 feet from where she was on the branch. Thats when she felt a burning pain across her torso and her eyes went a slight fraction wider as her face twisted into a grimace. Her fingers dug into the branch as she shifted herself closer to the body of the tree. She closed her eyes and focused on her thoughts.

Someone was hitting a tree though it wasnt the one she was one. Holy fucking hell that person could hit. She removed her blade from her pocket and dug her fingers into the hilt. Her knuckles turning white as she turned it in within her hand. She bit down on her lip to stop from screaming as another wave of pain crashed through her almost throwing her off the branch.

She dug her fingers into the tree more as the pain contiuned and her eyes suddenly shot open. Her mind went blank and smooth as a ball of glass. Her hand on the blade flexing before flipping it in her hand and throwing it hard in the direction of whoever was punching a tree. A distraction. Something to get the pain to stop for a moment.

The blade sailed through the air and landed with a sickening thud into the tree Minma had been punching. Right near his face and she let out a small gasp. She didnt want it to hit the tree nor could she see if it did but she could feel it. Her hands flew to her side to clutch her abdomen. She leaned her head against the tree and closed her eyes trying to get the pain to subside though it wasnt going to until she healed the tree.

"Holy fucking shit."

She said with a hoarse voice and looked down at Grayson. She then looked at where her blade had gone. Another wave of pain crashed through her side as she tried to stand up. She quickly tripped on the branch and fell off. Shit.

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Amethyst]​
A little droplet of sweat rolled down Minma's forehead and eventually fell of his cheek whole training. He then sensed something. A blade. Flying his way. He stopped punching the tree and stood still. He didn't make an attempt to dodge it. Even without it being in his view he could tell it was off course. And judging by the angle it was coming from he could tell who threw it.

A wave of fury overcame Minma. He never was fond over being attacked. Nevertheless it was an attempt with a blade. It was thrown with quite the force and even though it was never going to hit him the pure fact it was thrown in the first place didn't sit right with Minma. He pulled the blade out the tree and slowly turned around facing Amethyst who just fell to the ground. Dropping the blade on the ground Minma stared Amethyst down. He almost considered to take the civil approach and ask her what was up but that thought faded as quickly as it came.

Pouncing off his right foot Minma charged towards Amethyst who was now standing up after the fall. He made it there in a matter of a couple of seconds. He grabbed Amethyst by her blouse aggressively and thrown her into the tree. He still had her in his grips when he said "I don't know what the fuck your promblem is but there isn't a person on the Earth who attacks me and gets away unscathed." His voice was was firm and stern and almost had a growl sensation to it.

Immediately after he said that he lifted her off the ground, pulled her from the tree, and thrown her, sending her flying through the air. With the force of the throw, if not stoped she could fly at least ten feet. He hadn't thought to consider Lapis or how he would feel about it. And at the moment he wouldn't care either.

1613892460895.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma}
She felt her blade being ripped out from the tree as she hit the ground with a thud and she felt something jolt through her body. She let out a groan as she climbed back up to her feet and gripped her stone in her hand. Wings unfurling but halfway through she was lifted up and slammed into the tree. She dint feel fucking anything but stars danced in her vision before focusing on who picked her up and slammed her.

Much like yesterday on the carriage she was being attacked. This school year was not going to be fun and a sly smile slid up her face as she looked him up and down. Nothing like the girl who could blow shit up from yesterday. When he was speaking again she giggled.

"Problem? I dont have a problem but I believe you do by going around and hitting me. And mere mortal who said I am from Earth? Who said I cant get away unscathed? I have bathed in my own blood and have fought many wars with myself. I have fought stronger things than you can imagine beyond your little brain. I have come back from the dead more than once. I fight the plague in my mind that has left me scathed so your little tricks wont do shit."

She let herself be thrown and her wings flared out catching in the air so she didnt break anything. A frown now on her face.

"Why do people insist on attacking the innocent one? Or the one who didnt do shit and tries minding her business."

She rolled her eyes and signed a symbol in the air a bright flash of light and a coffin shaped shield wrapped around her arm. Energy pulsing through her into the shield and the other way round. She signed another symbol within the air and a energy ball glowed in her hand. She threw it at him more as another distraction than to attack. Skimming his ear and hitting the tree behind him.

She let out a hiss as a small throb appeared in her forearm. She was not going to intend on fighting but rather defending and sending attacks when needed. She was not going to be the one to blame if shit went down. She shot a look at Lapis who was still lost in his music and she sighed. Of course he was going to be no help to her. She completely forgot about Grayson who was standing back where he was earlier.

Her entire focus was on Minma now.

"Well bring your best but I will not fight you but I will not roll over either."

A flash in her eyes as her brain shifted to a mere battle mode. Not one of logical thinking or peace but one of defending and entering fight mode.

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Amethyst]​

Minma pulled both of his hands to his mouth and removed both of the gloves with his teeth. His eyes glued to Amethyst who was in the air. "I don't know what the fuck your talking about I wasn't hitting nobody. Yet you obviously have a promblem hence the blade that was launched at me. I also don't care about your wars with yourself. I've battled in actual. You boast about coming back from the dead by it's honestly pityful and I'm, as anyone should, not be impressed in the slightest. It only proves your were weak enough to be killed in the first place."

He choose to ignore her comment about her being the victim here. He still didn't know what she meant by that and wasn't planning on asking. He watched observently as the events with her arm took place. An energy ball formed and was shot his way but Minma didn't move. He could tell by the trajectory it wasn't going to harm him. He heard the ball hit the tree and noticed it effected Amethyst. It all made sense now, he should have figured it out sooner. She is somehow connected to nature and when you cause harm to nature it causes harm to her. He noticed earlier that she also seemed to be affected when he pulled the blade out the tree.

So that's what this is all about. Although he figured it out he wasn't in the slightest calmed down. She still attempted to attack him without confronting him about it. She couldn't have possibly though he knew about it. He was taken back but her next words. He was mad, but he still had morals. He wasn't going to fight someone who just planned on defending themselves. "Well then if you don't plan on attacking I'll force you to." After saying that he twisted his body, turning around, and punched the tree behind him with much force.

1613897175556.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"I see it as powerful. Being able to come back from the dead. Beautiful thing really and its not weak when you allow it to trick the mind of the person. Rather smart if you ask me. You play their mind like im sure you will play Lapis' feelings."

A small smile coiled on her lips until he hit the tree. She didnt let the pain get to her though it flared up through her entire left side. She trembled slightly and her jaw tensed. It took her everything not to scream out in pain.

"Attack me all you want but I refuse to fight you. I have taken greater hits then the one you have just done mainly upon myself though."

She got all weird and wordy when she was in battle. Not the silent type but one of talking to distract. Did she speak truth? Partly. The hit had taken a toll on her but she refused to let it show. Then Graysons voice cut across cut across the small area and her eyes snapped to him. She was then thrown into the air but not by Minma but by Grayson.

That little bastard used his powers. Though it was for the better before one ended up stabbing the other. Holy shit if she wasnt stopped would she have stabbed him if it got to the point? She was togged around in the air like a ragdoll before being thrown to the ground. She threw out her wings and was able to flap them before hitting the ground to hard.

"Upside down huh. And lungs collapsing? All in one? Did know that could happen."

She mumbled and rubbed her face. Her shield flickered and she let it fade bright bands of black charred her gloves. She let the light ball energy fade as well, tiredness consuming her. She looked at Grayson with her purple eyes and nodded firmly.

"I wasnt going to throw hands in the first place."

She grumbled and looked him up and down. She spoke lies. Which was rare to hear from Amethysts mouth alot. She wouldnt have raised a actual hand against Minma but she would have attacked if pushed far enough. She looked at Grayson again and laughed for no reason at all. She laughed for a good minute before she had to stop to breathe.

She walked up to him and pulled a flower out of his hair with a smile. Any viciousness from a second ago gone. She twirled it in her fingers before dropping it. her gaze followed it as it drifted to the ground.

"Well at least you didnt kill one of us. You had something in your hair and it was bothering me. Also are you alright Flower King?"

She raised a eyebrow and looked at him. She was talking about the fake fainting and the flowers all over him, she meant it really as a joke to lighten the mood. Maybe not a good time though.

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Amethyst] Gao Gao [Grayson]​
Play with Lapis feelings? What the hell did she mean by that? And how did she even know they shared the little bond they had. He wasn't going to respond to such assumptions. He wasn't one to try and rebuttal everything in battle. His mind was only focused on ways to defeat the foe ahead of him.

He still meant what he said from earlier he wasn't going to attack anyone who was set on defending. But how could he force her to attack? He knew the punch on the tree affected Amethyst even though she didn't let it show. She didn't attack him after it either. She was set on defending and attacking when needed. It wasn't a fight Minma was going to take but he couldn't figure out a way to make her attack him.

Then he heard the Voice of Grayson ring threw the air. Minma hadn't even reacted to it. His focus was still glued to Amethyst. After Graysons final yell Minma was sent flying in the opposite direction from Amethyst. He knew it didn't come from Amethyst because she went flying back to. It wasn't Lapis, he was still faded to the music. That means it had to be Grayson. Minma quickly stuck his foot out to stop his momentum from falling. His other foot shortly followed.

Minma didn't have any promblems with Grayson. Untill now. To Minma one of the rudest things you can do is stop two people from fighting. But Minma could see why he did it and he chose not to fury up at him. 'Until your lungs collapsed.' Minma couldn't help but laugh. He doubted it. His could hold his breath under strong pressure of water for a little over six minutes. And if he was hung upside he would simply hold a sit-up position

He watched keenly as Amethyst made her way to Grayson. He wasn't going to just walk away from what just happened. He began to walk towards the two of them his hands balled up. When he got to them his hands released from thier balled up position. "So you seriously just going to ignore me? Well you can do whatever after you give me an explanation of why you attacked me." He already knew what was the issue but he wanted oral confirmation from her.

1613944994538.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Huh interesting ill have to remember that next time I get into a fight. And no reason at all to be honest. Sometimes laughing is just good."

She said and smiled. She watched Minma approach them again and her body went tense and her eyes turned to daggers. She already did not like this blue-headed male simply because he attacked her. Why was the blade thrown? Seemed like a good distraction to get the pain to stop. She cast a look to her dagger which was on the ground. The shinning white hilt covered in grass.

She pursed her lips and looked at Minma and Grayson who seemed to be demanding a answer about this. Was this her fault? Not as much as it was Minmas. Like seriously who goes and punches a tree without thinking? She cleared her throat and turned to walk away. Not to leave but to grab her blade. She walked over to it and bent down to pick it up.

She brushed the dirt and strays of grass on the handle away and flipped it in her hand. She practically floated back to the two males and she looked up at them. She didnt mind being shorter in most situations but one like this she hated it. She flopped down onto the grass and crossed her legs leaning back on her hands. Her blade was now sheathed and she blinked slowly.

"Why did I throw the blade? Hmmm its simple. You punched a tree over and over - hell your pretty strong for someone of your looks."

A back handed compliment from her mouth. Not common for her to do.

"But back tot he topic it hurts me when nature gets hurt. So the blade was a distraction to get the pain to stop. Not meant to hit anyone and im sure you could tell but used to stop whoever was hitting the tree. Powers have a way of knowing things otherwise you wouldnt have known it was me who had thrown it. Cover of trees normally comes in handy and you didnt flinch away from the ball of crackling energy coming straight for your head. So you tell me- What is your power to make you not flinch away even in the slightest?"

She raised a eyebrow and smirked. She was pretty observant but not even close to the likes of Lapis. She couldnt tell battle moves based on what they did nor could she decipher powers like he could. She swore it was like another power to him.

"Anyways im sorry for the inconvenience of my blade been thrown at you and you throwing me into a tree. Thens only did escalate because you pissed me off and normally I wouldnt react like that unless accused of shit. Though we can thank Flower King here for stopping it."

She dipped her head to Grayson to make it clear she was calling him that again. She laughed and turned her gaze back to Minma now smiling.

"Now calm your britches and we can restart on another note. Hi the names Amethyst and totally did not just fight."

She bounced to her feet and held out her gloved hand for a hand shake. She was clearly focused on restarting. She didnt need to make enemies here and mainly not ones Lapis had seemed to take a liking to. Yes Lapis the person easier to read than a book in broad daylight but her standards anyway. Everyone should be able to see you made friends with the boy.

Last edited:
Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Amethyst] Gao Gao [Grayson]​
Minma stood there in silence as Grayson spoke then Amethyst. He had already knew the promblem but hearing her confirm it was what he needed. Amethyst then asked him what his power is to which he responded "I have advanced senses. I can sense things, though there not in my view or range. It's called Mind Rope.''

Although he wasn't furious anymore he still stood there with a blank expression on his face. As if Amethyst was planning something. ''Apology accepted. Although I won't apologise for my reaction I will apologise for interfering with nature causing you harm." He wasn't apologizing in a way where he felt guilty, his was just sorry it happened in the first place. Minma was ignorant on the situation in the beginning, and trees was what he trained on since they could usually withstand his punches.

Is she really sticking her hand out and expecting him to shake it? Last time he tried that she pulled away from him like he was the plague itself. He glanced at the hand then looked back up to Amethyst. Confirming he wasn't going to shake it. "Minma, which you already know."

A grin then appeared on his blank face, one that sort of symbolized he had come up with something. "Promise me this Amethyst. One of these days me and you will battle again. No interferences or no holding back. The only rule, the person who gives up loses. You boasted as if you were so powerful during the fight. I want to see what your truly capable of. And of course you'll get to see just how strong this nimble blue haired truly is."

1614043324396.png
Amethyst Lightwood
She looked at Grayson and a smile pulled at her lips before he called her by her last name. She did not like that at all but she wasnt going to say anything. She could piss Lapis off with his last name or little jabs because she wasnt going to loose him as a friend. She didnt want to loose Grayson as a friend so she wouldnt get angry.

"Fine ill stop just dont call me that."

She grumbled and looked back at Minma. She nodded when he explained his power.

"Makes alot more sense. I accept your apology though ever do it again we will have bigger problems got it?"

She smiled though she wasnt bothered by the non-shaking hand thing. She got it. She returned her hand to her side and stuck it in one of her pockets. One great thing about pants and not dresses. They had pockets. She laughed slightly at Graysons comment but other than that ignored it. She now had something to train for and that made her happy.

"Fine promise. And not quite powerful but more skilled. Sometimes the defensive powers has its quirks though we both have a lot of training to do."

She grinned though in her eyes she was as hungry as a shar. She needed a good battle. She needed something to get her mind off shit and battling or training was one of the only ways. A wave of pain crashed over her and she doubled over before looking up and seeing Lapis snapping a branch off a tree. Bitch. She growled and shot him a death look.

He quickly dropped the branch and Amethyst stood back up again. She brushed off her pants and flicked her wings. She looked at Grayson and laughed again.

"Your missing everything within your hair. Hold still."

She said and reached her hand up to bat his away. She quickly pulled out some grass out of his hair and brushed it back down into place. She giggled before stepping back again.

"Anyways Lapis is giving me the death glare so you might wanna go back over to him Minma."

She smiled and looked over Minmas shoulder. She was right. He was but he quickly looked up at the sky and she snorted.

Last edited:

Minma lightly chuckled hearing Grayson give alternatives for fighting. Checkers? Chess? Not as adrenaline rushing as having your life on the line. Which was something Minma enjoyed since everytime his life was threatened he got stronger. It was as his body wouldn't allow him to die although he knew he could, Minma never saw it as an option. He must live on, carrying the dream of Karma with him.

Minma stared resolute as Amethyst said 'got it?' Was he supposed to see that as some threat or warning? Well if he was, he didn't. He grinned widely as she accepted his offer to a battle which would take place sometime in the future. And most likely away from Grayson since he didn't seem like the kind of guy who accepted violence. But maybe if it was a friendly death battle he would.

"Indeed we do. I wonder how I'd train for this battle. Maybe on some trees?" He joked before giving Amethyst a cocky wink. He was looking forward to the battle. One that would open knew opportunities to advance his techniques and ultimately make the both of them stronger.

Was that? Yes, yes that was. Minma had picked up on a branch snapping. Amethyst reaction only confirmed it more. "Yeah I suppose I should make my way over there." He gave a look over his shoulder to Lapis before turning back. "Until we meet again mademoiselle" He said in a sarcastic tone while looking at Amethyst with a stoney stare. Twisting his heel he began to walk over towards Lapis. Only a few feet away from Amethyst and Grayson he threw his hand up and said "oh yeah, bye to you too Gray." His hand lowered in he continued to strut towards Lapis.

He now was closing in on Lapis. A small smile on his face. "Missed me?"

1614092936100.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Her jaw tensed slightly when Minma called her Mademoiselle. She didnt like that name. Not one bit. After he left she trailed her gaze up to Graysons face with a amused look.

She listen to him rant for a moment before laughing. She had no problem translating the French over or even speaking it most of the time. One of the cool things she learnt from home. Some of the Human Languages they were forced to learn during many years included French.

"Êtes-vous jaloux? Et s’il te plaît, pour l’amour de Lys, ne fais pas de clin d’oeil."

Are you jealous? And please for the love of Lys dont wink. Her smile faltered slightly when she stumbled over some of the words. She was rusty and couldnt roll her 'r's right and the annoyed her. She didnt like not being fully fluent within some languages. She was chiding herself within her mind when she heard him mention something about Minma having a boyfriend. Lapis was her main guess as she saw them together right outside the bus.

A look of confusion crossed her face as she tried figuring it out.

"Flower King qu’entendez-vous par là?"

Flower King what do you mean by that? She wouldnt call him Gray but she sure as hell was going to call him Flower King for the fun of it. Everyone needed a nickname and Grayson didnt seem right for the boy. She looked back up at him and blinked slowly. The male hardly cussed let alone call someone a name. She cupped his face in her hands and raised a eyebrow.

"Ça va? Il t’a tant dérangé?"

Are you alright? He bothered you that much?

1614095594368.png
Fae Cove
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas {Gleadr}
After she caught up a bit with Ganymede he had to go talk to one of the other teachers so she smiled and waved bye. What the hell was this day? She goes to a random school and sees her brother? What are the chances of that? She thought he was dead. She thought he didnt remember her and honestly that was the worst pain of it all when leaving home.

Her family never looked for her. They didnt care that their daughter was gone. They didnt even think to stand up for her. She hated them all with a passion for not even trying. For leaving her for death but Ganymede tried. She balled her hands into fists and multiple emotions washed over her. She hated that her family never looked.

She hated that she had to leave the sea. She hated that she grew up on the run. Did she regret meeting Artemis and making her her friend? No not at all. Fae wouldnt be as powerful as she is right now without the help of her friend. She let out a breath and she scanned the area for Artemis to no avail though there was a fight that was going on.

Her eyes sparkled in interest when a male blew them away from each other. She was going to have to figure out how he did that. She then turned her gaze away from the fight in search for someone interesting. She spotted a white haired male and a smile appeared on her face. She walked through the crowd of students to reach him.

"Hello! The names Fae! Nice to meet you..."

She trailed off in a away of asking for his name. She dipped into a dramatic curtsy and dissolved into a fit of giggled as she stood up straight. She looked the male up and down quickly before crossing her arms over her chest.

"You looked interesting to talk to and no one was talking to you yet. So I said why not come and bother him? Those are your pronouns right oh god dont tell me I got them wrong! Im so sorry if I did!"

Her eyes quickly widened. She didnt want to get anyones pronouns wrong and would feel terrible if she did. She couldnt based gender off of how someone looked. That was wrong of her to do so.

GLEADR:
interactions: Cello. Cello. (fae)
as he looked at the school he was startled by the voice next to him and realised she was talking to him and smiled plesently suprised he was being talked too and the fact he was on his own anymore as he looked at her noticing she wasnt a human although he couldnt put his finger on what she was and calmed down amused by the curtsy and the laugh that made him much happier "its fine you got it right. nice to meet you fae my name is gleadr but i dont think im that interesting but its nice that you think so" he hoped he was saying this right and not bein offensive in any way

1614109129244.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Oui, vous ressemblez à un Gray pas un Grayson."

Yes you do look like a Gray not a Grayson. She giggled as she watched him rant more. This was honestly entertaining and she was now just smiling. She ran a hand through her hair to pull out some leaves. She didnt really like leaves in her hair though you never really saw trees in Angelia. They were always so far down closer to the bottom levels of the towers and even then they were hard to see.

They were a sky kingdom. The towers big and imposing. The only tree up so far within the kingdom was the Tree of Lys. Said to be blessed by Lys herself for it to be standing up within the tower for so long. She remembered the celebrations that went on around the tree and she has a wistful smile on her face. One of the only times Cherimoya Cider was available.

So many traditions happened with the tree. Her favorite ritual to do? When it was dark enough outside and you could see all the stars in the sky and normally a fullish moon you head down to the tree and snap off a small part of it. Normally when the bright red and yellow flowers have bloomed. You kiss the petals gently and offer it as a present to Lys telling her you honor her creations. Then the branch sits at the base of the tree to be consumed by the earth once again.

She snapped out of her thoughts when Grayson said a word she didnt know. She honestly missed him calling her Mademoiselle but picked up he was talking about Lapis and Minma.

"Quoi La bise la bise?"

What is peck peck? She tried to repeat the exact words Grayson had said though she messed them up greatly. She was never taught that word in all the time she studied French nor has she stumbled across it in any textbooks. How strange. Then Grayson explained what he said and her face turned bright red. That was not what she was expecting him to say.

She looked to the side and fell silent for a moment.

"Oh I was uhm- not expecting that-"

She cleared her throat and rubbed her neck. She stepped back from Grayson and blinked slowly. He had a reason not to like Minma and so did Amethyst. Was she going to be pitiful and remember the boy punching the tree? Hell yea. She was petty but she was also fairly forgiving.

"Donne-lui une autre chance. Im sûr qu’il ne voulait pas vous énerver."

Give him another chance. Im sure he didnt mean to piss you off. She was talking bullshit and she knew it. She glanced at Lapis and Minma before looking back at Grayson.

"Peut-être im mensonge, mais qui diable sait."

Maybe im lying who the hell knows.

1614110576221.png
Fae Cove
She smiled brightly and ran a hand through her carefully placed braids.

"Beautiful name. Gleadr. Is there a meaning behind it? And goody I hate getting things wrong but you are wrong there Gleadr you seem very interesting!"

She tilted her chin up and her grin spread wider. She then noticed the gem in his hand and raised a eyebrow.

"May I ask what that is? I total understand if tis personal hell we all have things that are personal though I ma still awfully curious!"

She crossed her arms and shifted her stance. She then tilted her head to the side to study the boy once again. Weird aura.

"Your not human are you? Or well you have another form dont you? I can sense something is up with your aura."

She smiled and raised a eyebrow. Oddly personal for her to ask but hell she was nosy.

GLEADR:
interactions Cello. Cello. (fae)
he was abit suprised by the bombardment of question and smiled abit more thinking that mabye people would like him and he wasnt dull as he listend to her abit hesitant to tell her what he was as this often scared most away but she seemed alright and it wasnt like she wasnt a human so he felt reassured knowing that she wouldn't bolt as soon as he told her "thankyou my name is one of my ancestors names and one of great strength and courage and im actually a dragon and that gem is what aids me in controlling which form i take." although he didnt know what she was he thought he might aswell ask and looked at her and she looked quite uncomfortable standing "if you dont mind me asking what are you aswell and you can sit down if you want i dont mind"

1614170971068.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Vous êtes maintenant automatiquement un Gray parce que votre pas un Grayson. Ça ne te va pas."

You are now automatically a Gray because your not a Grayson. It doesnt suit you. She giggled as she watched him get so overworked about the name. When he said the one French word again her eyes snap to his and she listened to it as best as she could. She ran it in her head a couple times and a faint smile on her lips.

"La bise."

Much better on her part but still not right. Her 'e' sounded to long and it frustrated her. She ran a hand through her hair and huffed. She turned back to looking at the side to listen to him rant more. Though her jaw did tense when he was saying the boy was without mortality. You couldnt really decide that on a first interaction could you?

It takes time to get to know people and maybe they come across a wrong way at first. Maybe they arent always like this. Maybe they just werent in the right mood. She trailed her purple eyes gaze back up to focus on the males face.

"Vous ne pouvez pas décider qu’avec les rencontrer plus d’une fois! Mais fais ce que tu veux, je ne t’arrêterai pas."

You cant decide that with out meeting them more than once! But do as you please, I wont stop you. She crossed her arms and lifted her chin up with a small glower in her eyes. She didnt like judging people based on only meeting them once. She blinked slowly and looked a bit taken aback when he said she shouldnt try to hang out with him.

"Rot my brain? There is nothing to rot anything that was there was corrupted a long time ago. The boy seems semi like a friend to Lapis and that bitch can hardly say that for himself so if Lapis want me to be friends with the male I will because he is important to him. Lapis is pretty much a brother to me. Plus why do you care who I hangout with?"

She spat out the first couple words before slowing down the last couple. Venom seething in her own blood at her own self. Did she do it alot? Yea yea she did. She then raised her eyebrow as she asked her last question and there was a smile on her face.

1614170994035.png
Fae Cove
"A dragon?! What does it feel like to fly? Can you breathe fire? What color are you? I mean like how cool is that!"

Her eyes went wide as she talked and her words were tumbling out a mile per second. This is what happens when she finds out something. She goes all investigator mode on it to fond everything out.

She was lost in her thoughts before her fiery gaze was back on Gleadr. A smile at her lips.

"Dont run away when I tell you this. I promise I'm not all that scary."

She joked and laughed. Truth was most people did run away fearing she would control them. Though if he was a dragon he could understand her being a Siren. Hell she didnt chose that.

"I'm a Siren but dont worry I wont control you. I have no interest in killing anyone well maybe but we dont talk about that. I'm from the Deep Blue Trenches."

She smiled and ran a hand through her hair. Yes a siren from the Deep Blue Trenches where the most powerful siren(s) came from. She normally didnt mind telling people this but it could make her antsy. Her eye twitched.

"Though I understand if you dont wanna be friends with me anymore because of that. Dont feel bad if you dont wanna be."

Last edited:
GLEADR:
interactions: Cello. Cello. (fae)
he smiled at her happy than he had been in a while that she wasnt afraid of him and actually interested in him "flying is fantastic and its so freeing and yes i can breathe fire amd my dragon forms color is white." he listend closesly when she was about to tell him what she was and promised not to run away and when she had told him and it was his turn to be interested as he had never met a real siren and wanted to know more "wow thats cool ive never met a siren but i have to say you make a great first impression and i dont think your scary at all" he listend as she explained and still smiled as she finished "wow thats really cool you can do that but if i show you my dragon for you have to show me what you can do aswell" he watched as her expression changed and disliked the fact she was so quick to assume he wouldnt want to be friends and shook his head "of cource i want to be friends with you you seem great the fact that you havent run screaming makes me instantly want to be your friend"

Last edited:
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi), OPEN
That comment about Gigis dead dog served as a fantastic conversation killer. Not that Lillian really wanted to talk to the walking talking energy generator that was Gigi. She opted to instead stare at the seat in front of her, deep in thought. She thought to herself all the way until the bus stopped, and everyone had already gotten out. She snapped out of her little trance when the bus was entirely empty, and hurried off once she realized where she was.

Lillian stumbled out of the bus into the sidewalk and steadied herself, taking a deep breath and grabbing her pill bottle. She didn't need her pills, but they made her feel better and she felt rather nervous once again about all this, so she popped a handful in her mouth then called out. "Gigi? You here?" She needed someone to guide her around, since she was blind and all. Gigi would be a willing candidate, to say the least. Of course, she would take anyone, but with Gigi at her side Lillian could make sure the energetic girl wouldn't vomit all her secrets over somebody.

1614274542416.png
Amethyst Lightwood
"Dont fucking call me that."

She hissed and there was venom dripping in her voice and her wings flared out. She hated that name. She wanted to strip everything related to her parents off of her. She hated it oh how she hated it. It made her skin crawl and her insides coil. Biological last name maybe but she still hated it. Her parents left her after Pyrite had been taken away. She never saw the bastards again.

Pain contoured on her face as she thought about them. Its been quite awhile since she had but every time that damn last name was brought up she couldnt stand it. She hated them almost as much as she hated her adoptive parents. Both were bad. She drifted her gaze back to Grayson and her jaw tensed.

"Please dont call me that."

Her voice came out as a hoarse whisper. She ahted that she sounded weak. She hated alot of things apparently but never focused on them. Always covered by that of happiness. Which has faded quite a bit now. Maybe she was seeing the true world.

"How does it look bad on you, who I hang out with? You dont want to hang out with me anyway! You said so yourself!"

She snapped. Why was she snapping? No no no. Here she went again with loosing one of her only friends - one she had just managed to get back. She ran a hand through her hair and looked off to the side.

"Im sorry."

She said quietly. Her voice much softer now than it was moments ago. She kept her eyes focused on a dead patch of grass as she ran her hand over her wing which was folded back at her side now. A much more calm position.

1614275229886.png
Fae Cove
"Thats so cool! White is a pretty color! Ive been pretty close to flying once when I was in a super tall tree and jumped out of it. Landing sort of hurt but the water wasnt to shallow below."

She laughed slightly before her mouth dropped slightly. Someone who wasnt to scared of her? This was going better than half the interactions she had been in earlier! Her shocked face got replaced with a warm smile and bright eyes.

"Ok! Deal! Though my friend would be better to control as she has let me practice on her."

She peered over from Gleadr to see if she could spot Artemis and the big deer she had with her. Nope. To mainly people to see over. Damnit she was to short. She only looked back at Glear when he was speaking again. She laughed right after and crossed her arms.

"Great! That makes two of us! Most people run away screaming and its slightly hilarious when your trying to kill them. They always turn their backs and provide easy enough kills- Oh shit sorry I shouldnt be talking about that."

She mumbled and rubbed her mouth with her hand. Thats not what you say to someone when you first meet them or even later when meeting them. She didnt want to come across as a killer though she knew she was. Hell she enjoyed it to and took no shame in it.

"I promise im not going to kill you though! I havent killed anyone in a while- Ok maybe I should stop now. Change of subject! What are you looking forward to here most?"

She was smiling now trying to lighten up the topic. Death was not something to be discussed off the bat and she knew that- though it just slipped. Artemis wouldnt be mad right? If she was Fae could convince her not to be.

1614275788191.png
Lapis Ashford
Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma}
He was slightly pissed at Amethyst for getting into a fight with his friend. For throwing a dagger at him. Yes he saw the flash of light reflecting from that blade of hers. He knew something happened just like earlier and he wanted to test it. He snapped a stick with a evil glint in his eye. Amethyst doubled over and shot him a death glare straight back.

Just what he thought. He sat the stick down and watched Minma walk back over to him. An arrogant smirk crossed his lips.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Though im surprised Amethyst threw a blade at you. Im deeply sorry about her- Shes in a mood today."

He had a semi apologetic look on his face. To be fair Amethyst was now normally in a mood and he understood why. This plant thing only added to it and he felt slightly bad for the winged female. He flitted his eyes over Minmas face, studying him.

"Are you excited to see whats in the school? I sure the hell am. Also are you alright. You look a bit upset or angry. Cant quite place it."

He grinned as he reached his hand out to tip Minmas jaw to the side so he could study him more. He could also hear Amethyst and Graysons conversation. He also knew French almost fluently but not quite as well as Amethyst. He didnt more himself into language like she did. He did it with books.

GLEADR:
interactions Cello. Cello. . (fae)
"ok good im glad you agreed although i dont mind being the test subject to be honest i trust that you wont make me do anything too embarrising" he smiled in thought of him doing something stupid and he returned his attention to her as she talked about the killing and was reassured slightly that she wouldbt attempt to try and make him a target but he wasnt exactly a stranger to gore and violence although he did avoid it when possible but certain circumstances dissallowed that privalage and thought about her most recent question and meets her eyes "well honestly there were 2 things one is to meet people that wouldnt scream and fire arrows at me and the second is to learn more and develop my abilitys i have to say the first thing is going great so far"

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Lapis]​

Minma let out a short quick sigh. His hands by his side with a cool breeze putting a hand on him. "I don't accept your apology. It isn't needed." With the breeze he felt his upper lip begin to chap so he used his tounge to lick it. He knew that only made it worst but it would have to do for the moment.

He listened in on Grayson and Amethyst conversation only because he caught a hint of his name. He understood every word the spoke even the ones in french. He spoke, understood, and could write in forty eight different languages, French being one of them. Graysons talk on his character didn't sit well with Minma. Judging someone based off one interaction was for those of ignorance. He found him self centered and egotistical. Surprisingly Amethyst didn't particularly stick up for Minma himself but she said what he was just thinking.

He stopped focusing in on the two and poured his attention back to Lapis. The breeze coming back to play once more. "If the maintenance that I've whiteness so far continues to play out then I won't be so excited. How long do they plan on keeping us out here. Before long I'm going to pull an Emery and begin to maw down on the others. Starting with Grayson."

There it was again. The comforting feeling of Lapis's hand on his jaw. Everytime Lapis touched him it put Minma at ease. All his furious or aggravation emotions seemed to fade away like a large boat drifting far out to sea. "Thanks for worrying though. But I'm quite well." He reached his right hand up and lightly pinched Lapis's chin, his hand falling back down right after. "So what about you? Are you excited?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back