• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this was bitter sweet.

On one hand, yey, he wasn't the only one with a sister who they had no idea how to handle.

On the other hand, OH NO NOT TALKING TO DAYANA AGAIN!? WHAT?!

He soaked it all in, he then sighed, reaching forwards to take Dayana's shoulders, one hand over each one, his thumb gently rubbing aganist her shoulder to try and calm her down. "Dayana! Dayana, easy. Listen, it's not that bad." He said, with a reassuring smile, trying to calm her down and stop her pacing for a moment. "Look, that only happens if she finds evidence of me being a bad person right?" He smiled, being ever optimistic, trying to bring Dayana back down from her mild panic attack. "So I just wont be a bad person, I mean, I like to think I'm already not. So she's gonna have a hard time finding anything. Did you two put like a time limit on this?" He asked, a time limit like, maybe a few days or something, would make this a lot less stressful. He wouldn't even know what Dominique could find on him that would make him out to be a bad person.

Bula she could find tons for, him? He was a bit worried maybe there was something out there he was missing, but he couldn't think of anything. So unless Dominique tried to just fabricate some kinda proof... She was gonna have a hard time. He was more worried about her trying to make shit up then her actually finding something.

This was part of his special skill, he was a decent leader. When he wasn't at the mercy of teenage boy hormones he was actually pretty good at keeping his chill and thinking through a problem.​

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi) (and anyone else who wants a piece of this)
Thin eyelids fluttered open, exposing the crimson irises to the blazing red sun. A slender hand raised to defend the sensitive squinting gaze from the bright light. She sat up, sticky grains of soft sand falling from her sun dress as it was lifted from the ground. The black haired girl looked around in confusion, then stood to her feet. She was on a beach. It stretched on for as far as the eye could see. On one side, a rocky cliff, and on the other an endless sea of murky black water. She was accompanied only by the soft lapping of the waves and a pleasant, upbeat tune from the small radio beside her. Hot sand surged between painted toes, only to be replaced by a rush of cold as a black wave surged up onto the shore and past the girl, only to recede moments later from whence it came. The water was pleasant. Bare, wet feet moved to chase the current, quickly finding refuge once more in the blackened waves.

She didn't stop. First, the freezing water went to her ankles, then her knee, and then her waist. The radio tune grew ever distant as she moved forward without hesitation, crimson irises fixed on the frozen blackness around her. She was up to her chest, now. her breathing became labored as the waterline creeped up and up further still. She smiled, and moved forward at a confident gait, uncaring for what awaited her at the bottom of the impenetrable waves. The water reached her chin, and for the first time since feeling the cold comfort of the black water, she looked up. The blue sky. The red sun. White clouds. It was all swallowed up as her vision faded. Her head went below the water, and everything was gone. There was nothing. No sound, no sight, no ground to feel. The girl was at peace. No water invaded her lungs, no sound violated her ears. Pure bliss.

A speaker crackled to life. The girls eyes grew wide as a soft tune began to play through the black depths. Panic filled her mind, and a hand shot up, looking for the surface. It was too late, it found no purchase. She opened her mouth to cry, and the bitter liquid spilled through the open orifice, quickly occupying her lungs. The girl twisted and flailed in desperation as burning pain filled her chest. Small, twinkling lights began to light up the depths all around her, twirling and shifting into loose shapes. Eyes. The lights grew ever brighter as she flailed uselessly, sinking farther into the depths, until her entire cone of vision was engulfed in light. The tune stopped, and once more the speaker crackled, this time signifying its departure.
------------
Lillian shot awake, gasping and reaching for her throat. She forgot herself, and let her eyelids flicker open to reveal the starry portals that filled her eye sockets. Ragged breathing slowed as it was obvious the threat had passed, and the girl let her hands fall back down to her side. First relieved thoughts filled her mind, then came the incomprehensible psychic screaming. Threats, promsises, confessions, propositions. They all flew through her head, causing a surge of pain to befall her. Wincing, she grabbed at her head, subconsciously reaching for the bag at her feet to pull out her pills. She rushed to pop off the top. She let it clatter to the metal floor of the bus as she shook a few pills loose into her open palm. She shoved them in her mouth with a tilt of her head, swallowing them in one swift motion.

She let out a sigh of relief as the screaming stopped. She had a moment to think. 'I'm on the bus. With Gigi, right?' "Gigi?" She called out softly, out of breath. "What's going on? Have we reached our destination?" Her voice lacked a certain aloofness, her usual sarcastic droll was missing. She was still rather shaken, that dream still played out through her head. She had no idea what that was. It was nothing she ever remembered, and the most confusing thing about it was that she could see all the colors and shapes that have been entirely absent from the blind girls memory. She was unable to place what anything was, or how she could even have a dream like that.

She raised a hand to her head and shut her eyes, letting out a shaky breath, steadying herself. "Shit, what the hell was that..." She mumbled to herself, forgetting Gigi in her contemplative thoughts, despite the fact that she had just a moment before adressed her.

Just moments prior the girl had been sound asleep, probably using Gigi's shoulder as a pillow. Other than a couple instances of benign, incomprehensible mutterings, there was no evidence to the fact Lillian was having a bad dream.

Dayana
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)
Dayana stopped for only a moment as she looked into the distance but tensed when he started to talk, she had a million voices going around in her head saying different things and now he added one of his own. She looked at him and sighed as she tried to relax, her shoulders dropped as she came to realize how tense she had been. The difference between the voices that had already been in her head and Thrun's is that she only trusted one and that was his at the time.

Dayana nodded,
"Y-yeah your right! I'm sure she won't find anything so there's no reason to worry!" The statement was directed towards Thrun but really it was just meant to help reassure herself that everything was going to end up well. With a quiet groan, she leaned forward and laid her head on Thrun's chest before stepping back. "I'm still going to go make sure she doesn't cause trouble..." She gently placed another kiss on his lips, this time longer than the one on the bus. "And I just wanted to do that again," She smiled and walked away, now jogging in the direction she last saw Dominique head off too.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo
Screenshot_20210213-231603.png
Minma failed to embrace Mia back as he wasn't the one to hug strangers. Not that he didn't despise the hug or anything. He was just tad bit confused and wasn't expecting it. "Your gratitude is noted." He then stood up and looked down at Mia. "Pleasure to meet you I suppose. My name's Minma and unless you come up with stupid names like Emery then that'll do."

He reached his arms towards the sky and stood on his tippy toes letting out a stretch, a small yawn followed. He watched as Mia began to cover her legs. It only took a minute or so. He saw as she began to stand up but his attention was caught by something else. He noticed Lapis doing some sort of trick in the air. He couldn't dawn on it to long because just then he heard a thud and to his surprise it was Mia. She must have feel in an attempt to get up.

Hearing the plea for help Minma reached out his arm and grabbed hers.
"It wouldn't be the first time I helped you." He said jokingly while pulling her up. He didn't let go of her and supported her whole body with just his one arm. "Do you need help getting around? Your legs looked pretty bad. I suppose I wouldn't mind if you needed it."

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Ava and Grita)
-----------------------------------------------------------

He smiled genuinely upon seeing her calm down. He was happy about that, he seemed to have a good calming effect on her. Though that being said her resting her head on his chest was-- Honestly really calming for him. He couldn't help but feel a twinge of protectiveness, like he wanted her to really be alright. Letting her step back after mentioning she wanted to make sure Dominique didn't cause trouble, "You do that, I'll be on my best behavior in the meantime." He nodded, with a quirked smile.

And you know, it was funny, he was more prepared for the kiss this time and he thought he would be less flustered? He was-- Well he was kinda half right? While the kiss still made him freeze up, he was able to return it this time, holding the kiss. This... Didn't count towards his 'Making his first time kissing her special and memorable' goal. He held it for longer along with her, but seemed to be of the same mind when they broke the kiss. He had color in his cheeks, but actually had his wits about him this time, smiling and nodding to her. "I could get used to it." He noted, chipperly, clearly on cloud nine.

He hadn't forgotten Dominique's threat, killing him if he kissed her again, but she totally wasn't around to see it this time so that's on her. He waved her off, sighing brightly, before returning back to Ava and Grita. He looked at them as he returned, again, "...I don't know about you two but my day's kind of a roller coaster."

Mia
Interactions: Minma Minma (Minma)
Mia managed a laugh, "I actually prefer Minma over any nickname I could come up with." She had a hundred and one names she could go through for every single person around here just by taking quick glances and now that she's really talking to minma she had even more for him but honestly, she didn't feel like picking them apart individually while sitting on the grass like an idiot. But then again she acts and looks like an idiot every day so... not much of a difference there. "Uh- Thanks for the help...again," She then said with a small laugh as he reached out. She held onto him tightly as she was standing again. She hated sitting on the ground and her ass started to hurt because of the uneven surface. "That would be huge help actually since there's school today- I assume you go to a different one?"

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

"Well glad you didnt. Bones are hard to fix and so is re-growing limbs."

She shuttered slightly and twitched her wings. When Grayson said something about not mentioning the girlfriend she nodded breifly. How did she mess up on everything? She rubbed her face and blinked slowly. She was trying to gather her rambling thoughts into a neat order. She needed her cello - the one that was destroyed. The one that held a piece of her should and life.

When Grayson started talking again she named out of her thoughts of her cello. Her eyes were back up at Graysons face and alert. Not a proper girlfriend? What did that mean? The when he added to it something about families her mind clicked. A arranged like relationship. She blinked slowly and laughed. She knew all about those types of things. She might be innocent in some context but relationships werent one of them. She also didnt mind the talk about them - it didnt fluster her at all.

"An arranged relationship? Damn I know all about those. Families are assholes who dont know whats better for them. One time my parents tried to set me up with Lapis after our first musical showing as we spent hours together practicing. They thought it would do good for both families if we got together. We were 15- to young for a relationship. I never would go along with it though- I wanna decide who I date on my own ya'know?"

She laughed again as she thought about later the night of playing in front of people. The first time she felt alive in her own skin. They nailed that concert and her parents ended up coming for the last part of it. Though they saw her jumping around with Lapis. The following day his family came over for dinner and charmed their way to her parents hearts. That was hard though Lapis' parents worked within the Healia and when they were being arranged into a relationship his parents helped her into the Healia training program.

She flicked her wings and looked at them, sprinkled with yellow like stars that dot the sky. She finished her training a year before everyone else she also started younger. She became stronger than most with her rarer power. She tugged at her olive green gloves and shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"What do you think about this place? What about why we are here?"

A change of subject. She didnt want anymore memories to flash through her mind.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo [Mia]
"Actually I go to the same school as everyone here. Today is just my first day. I ran pretty late hence this being my first day. And I haven't even notified the Headmaster of my arrival, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Minma said the last part with a joking tone.

As they both stood there holding arms Minma felt it would probably get uncomfortable after a while. With a slight tug of his arm he released Mia from his grip while also relesing himself from hers. He wasn't going to let her fall though, that want his intention. In one swift action he spun his body ending up right beside her with her arm now over his neck for support. He used his right hand to push his hair out of his face after the spin placed it there "Allow me to walk you back to your bus."

Minma began to slowly wall back towards Mia's bus. He kept a slow pace to assure she could keep up. In contrast he tried to make sure the walk wasn't painful either. "So tell me. I've noticed that most people here have some cool ability or whatever. So what's yours? I also noticed your eyes change colors. My analysis concludes it's based on emotion correct?"

Asher & Dominique

Dominique ran to Asher, out of breath to see him in the back of the school, "Why the hell are you all the way over here?!"
"Because I can shorty, what do you want?"
"My name is Dominique so excuse you!"
"Five minutes"
"I just came to tell you something!"
He bit his lip as he narrowed his eyes, "Go on?"
"Well a little bird told me that someone likes you"
"Alot of people like me and a lot of people hate me, be more specific or fuck off"
Dominique crossed her arms, "An elf girl about my height, blond hair?"
He chuckled as a memory resurfaced from earlier, "The same one that was dragged into the bus?"
She hadn't had any knowledge about her being yeeted down an aisle...She must have been asleep when it happened, "I guess so dude."
"Nah...She already showed me all I need to see."
"Oh come on! Give her a chance and I'm sure that she won't disappoint."
". . . Okay look, I don't know what your endgame is but I don't need the lying...What. Do. You. Want"
"Oh my god, I might be in deep shit and I need you to help save my sister by flirting with her."
"And what do I get out of this?"
"A cover-up card. I can do many things and I could make sure you could do as you wanted for the day without the consequences if you do this one thing for me."
"Hm... I guess that's a deal, now go away."
Dominique bowed and turned away, "Nice doing business with you!" She then walked back towards the buses.

Amethyst Lightwood

The laughter left her face when Grayson said something with a hard tone and she flinched back. She wasnt talking about his family. She was talking about hers. The one that fucked her up into a being even she didnt want to look at or be in. She didnt know Graysons family so she could judge them but by hell could she judge her own. She crossed her arms, now closed off and distant. Comments she made normally came out of no where.

"At least you have a fucking family. At least one thats not trying to kill you every damn day."

She spat right back. Things snapped her quicker than most and this was one of those things. She uncrossed her arms and pulled at her gloves. They were starting to bother her as they clammed to her skin. She pulled them off not even caring anymore and tucked them into her pocket. She rubbed her arms as a breeze came by. She closed her eyes and told herself to calm down. She was trying to be nice and not ruin whatever was going on with Grayson again.

He made that fucking hard. Losing his temper also as quick as she did now. She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair. She needed to cool down and not alot could help her with that. A cello maybe but there wasnt one in sight. making a flower crown would be her best bet. She turned and looked at the grass below her, spotting a small cluster of dandelions.

She bent down and plucked them up with ease. She then sat cross legged and started to work on the flower crown. Nothing much just a single rope of them in a neat fashion. Grayson was speaking again but quieter and she looked up for a brief moment before looking back at the flowers in her hand. She wished she was back to being blacked out or back on the bus not in this weird school.

She ran her thumb over her cheek as if to take something off of it. There was nothing there and she dropped her hand back down to her side. The flower crown was laying on the ground as she folded her hands into her lap.

"Maybe. Or its a plot just to kill us all in one place. Easier to clean up the bodies if there was an accidental fire. Or maybe its a dance/dinner of some sorts. I hope these people are less dramatic then most at CCFA."

She whispered that last part and she glanced up at the school. She was joking about the killing part though a small part of her wondered if it was true.

"Any plans for when we get in there? Maybe they have a cool library."

She added a couple seconds after to keep the small conversation going.

Leo Staton
Leo stepped off the bus and looked at the school with a wide smile as his attention turned to Olivia. His smile got wider as he approached her and gently took her hand and bowed her head down as he kissed it. "It's a pleasure to see you again Ms.Molen," He then looked over at Hokusai, staying quiet for a moment before walking further up the entrance's steps until he reached the doors. With a light rubbing of his finger across the wood, a red symbol glowed and slowly moe became visible one after another. They faded away soon after they appeared and he stood stiffly, his body now turned out towards the students. "How do you feel about this batch?"

Amethyst Lightwood

"I promise I'm fine. I dont need to eat it's just breakfast. Did you eat at all? That's not good if you didnt. Your human it's a bit different."

She looked up at him with a smile. She could withstand hunger just fine for awhile longer than a human. She never really tested it as the furthest she has tried was about a day. She shifted her wings in the ground and she bounced to her feet.

She tilted her head up to Grayson then looked at the headmaster. The bitch who brought them here. She snorted and looked back at Grayson.

"I kinda hate the headmaster right Now for bringing us here. It better be good if we arent starting classes yet. I wonder if they have music class I can take.. "

She giggled and crossed her arms over her chest. She didnt see any music classes when she got accepted here. All she thought about was the ability to leave home and come somewhere safe.

"
Crazy how we end up back at the same place after a while. Lys must have really wanted us to be friends. "

Or more than friends. The words rang through her head and she quickly pushed them back out. She should not be thinking about that. Why was she thinking about that?

Grayson was just a friend if he was even considered that. She wanted to be friends with him. She flicked her wings and stretched them into the air.

Last edited:
Grita & Ava + Coretha & Webbel
Location: In front of the academy between the entrance and the buses
Interaction/Mention: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique+ Dayan+ Leo) ach1lles ach1lles (Hokusai)​

38871010_p0_master1200.jpgEYiRgIOUwAAeKZx.jpgThrun echoed a number of the questions that Ava desperately wanted answered, and so far it seemed as though a chaperone had stepped forward to answer her questions. But to her dismay, that was not to be the case. After giving Coretha an answer that initially seemed promising, soon any hope for answers would be dashed upon a stone. Even Webble had halted in his speech, prompting Coretha to momentarily stop counting. But despite the inky blackness of her hood, one didn't need to see facial expressions to recognize the anger accumulating within.

It was all laid out bare: there were no chaperones, no long-term plans, and no further answers as far as the eye can see. The absolute agitation with which they spoke of the Headmaster's incompetence gave Ava all she needed to determine that her earlier suppositions were more accurate than even she realized. Between the state of the school they'd arrived at, the shocking disorganization and now even the words of the staff themselves. The girl in the hood seemed to have similar revelations, and didn't seem inclined to hold back

"Are you... serious?!?" she gave a growl as she pushed away from the tree, only for her hand to ball into a fist as Webbel pushed past her and began speaking again.

"Chap per Zones for Serial Bus Drive Inside Headmaster?" he began, prompting Coretha to groan "Adequate Plague Certain? Absolute Complaint Unpleasant Delusions"

"Ugh!"
Coretha held a hand to the side of her head as she resumed counting "Six....Seven!"

But Ava couldn't focus on that right now, she had bigger concerns. It was obvious that no matter how he'd done it, the Headmaster had somehow gotten both the staff and student bodies of two academies mixed into some haphazard Joint effort. There was little infrastructure, and little to go off that wasn't hastily assembled. She wouldn't be able to trust the staff to be able to retain order in such a scenario, and the odds of everything just spiraling into a chaotic mess were far too high. Thankfully, this was exactly the sort of thing one goes to the Student Council for if the instructional videos had anything to say on the matter.

In fact, at this rate having the Student Council ready and rearing to take the reigns seemed like the fastest way to save any semblance of oversight. But first she'd have to assemble the Council, something that would be hard for someone who didn't know who the other members were yet. She'd have to track the others down, perhaps she could trust the Headmaster to have some kind of record she could reference. Compared to these matters, Thrun's sudden cornering by another young woman was easily among the secondary.

Grita didn't seem to share the sentiment, and tilted her head at the exchange whilst trying to reach over and Poke Ava. She'd been busy looking over her luggage, when all of a sudden the green guy was getting the third degree from the sister of the chick he'd locked lips with if her yelling was any indication. As unfortunate as it was for Thrun, Grita wasn't exactly the one to get in the middle of personal beef like that. She was a more mellow individual when it came to discourse, even when destroying folks on games. But there was someone who didn't have any such filter, her roommate!

c1e6d3f5896ab1793a71265ffa6bd07b.pngUnfortunately. the moment she poked at Ava she immediately responded with, "This entire scenario's a mess."

Grita's eye stalks tilted in an imitation of a nod, "I know, the guy barely gets done worrying over one girl when another comes slinking out of the wetworks."

"Not that, this trip."
Ava explained before nodding towards the school before them "Just look around."

Grita knew exactly what Ava was saying, but hadn't wanted to say so beforehand. This school definitely had a different vibe to the one they'd just left, and so far she was convinced the Headmaster was using them to help provide relief to it. But so what? That didn't mean they couldn't have one hell of a good time here, right? It was still a field trip, and that meant having some good times and making some memories. Glass half full and everything, she wasn't about try and dwell on the bad parts of the trip.

"Oh I'm sure we'll think of some ways to have fun." she shrugged whilst folding her arms and nodding behind her "So about the situation back here?"

"Its resolved itself."

Grita did a double-take as she looked behind her seeing Green typing something on his phone, the girl who'd been threatening him mere moments earlier nowhere in the near vicinity. Grita's eye stalks stand tall at this as they scan the area, only to pause as Grita spotted something entrancing. Soon her hands were grasping for Ava, who raised her eyebrow as her roommate pulled her close and pointed.

"Check it," Grita whispered as she gestured towards that hooded girl.

Having finished her countdown, Coretha's hand had launched forward and snagged Webbel off his feet. She was now holding the pint-sized smorgasbord of confusion several feet off the ground. The task was no doubt aided by his rather lessened stature, his hands clutching at her wrist as she raised her fist. But Grita wasn't just seeing it as a simple strike. No, she could see the screen layout perfectly. What she saw before her was the beginnings of a finishing move. One fighter had clearly overwhelmed the other, and a finisher was the only noble method of finishing things.

"That right there... is a finisher." she mused in awe, something which Ava didn't react to much. Au contraire, she was too busy glancing past Grita's head towards Green, who was currently being spirited away by the blonde from earlier. He was in the middle of asking them for their names as well, the poor bastard. But if Grita noticed his abrupt removal from the scene she didn't react, eyes glued towards Coretha as she grounded her stance and tossed Webbel up into the air.

sample-772e9f5db3815acfc758497db52f3301.jpg"Dude..."

Coretha reared back, a single dark wing sprouting from her back as Webbel began falling head first.

"Dude!"

With a brief dash of movement, Coretha's fist slammed into the side of Webbel's head before he'd even gotten close to the ground. The force of the strike suddenly threw him away from her, directly towards the pair of viewers. Ava recognized the danger first, and quickly shoved Grita before taking a step back as Webbel was sent sailing in between them. He probably would've covered even more distance if not for the obstacle that was in his way. He slammed into the side of the first bus, actually leaving a dent in it as he slid down to the ground in a groaning heap.

Though Grita was clearly encapsulated by the style of the move, Ava looked back to the perpetrator before shaking her head.

"Completely unnecessary." She state, only for the girl to loudly groan.

"Oh give me a god damn break!" she shouted before adjusting her hood and leaning back against the tree once more "If you give someone an ultimatum, the absolute worst thing you could do is not follow through."

"I have to learn that move." Grita stated, but before she could elaborate on how...

Green came back, mentioning how much of a roller coaster his day had been. This statement succeeded in prompting Ava to response, and she was quick to do so the only true way she could.

"Between this newly minted issue with your associates sister and the miscommunication nightmare I witnessed on the bus, I'd determine you had shockingly consistent ups and downs with women."

"Oh its only been two things so far." Grita offered before jerking a thumb towards him, "maybe if it went on for a few more days I could get on board, but so far."

Grita wasn't able to finish, as soon the Headmaster himself disembarked. There he was, the man behind everything. All of this could be traced to him one way or another. But whereas some might react angrily or bombard him with questions, Ava needed something. Besides that she'd recognized for some time that asking questions didn't entail genuinely good answers. So instead of doing so after excusing herself and making her way over to him, she asked a question that she was far more confident would receive an actual answer.

"Sir, the Student Council meeting was scheduled for later today." she noted whilst reaching back to casually play with the handle of her sword "If you helped me locate the other members, perhaps we could aid in the organization of whatever this trip is supposed to be."

Watching her for a moment, Grita finally turned back to Thrun, "I'm Khegrit Khanate by the way, but just call me Grita." she explained before nodding towards her roommate, "And the real serious one's my Roommate Ava."

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Lapis]

After helping Mia to her bus Minma waved her goodbye. As he turned around and began to walk he stopped in his tracks. 'There is a lot of students here. From what I've gathered they must have something special about them. I know one can teleport. Lapis can summon fire. Who knows what else the others can do. And yet all I'm capable of his sensing things.' Minma wasn't used to being the underdog and here he was sure that was the case.

He wouldn't be sceptical if no one had powers because his taijutsu outclassed some of the strongest military soldiers. He was able to go head to head in fist fights with people who've taken down army's. That in he also served along side some of the strongest and he learned from them. 'If I want to call myself equals to anyone here I have to train myself to be able to take them using nothing but my hands. I have to show them that you don't need strong powers to be a strong student. At the end of this school year I will be able to take on God himself with my hands, feet, and brain as my weapon.'

He reached his hands up and started to rub his temples. "Damnit Minma. You have to stop comparing yourself to others and taken it so seriously." He mumbled to himself. He wouldn't heed to his own advice. Minma only known a life where the strong survive and the weak die. As simple as that. He couldn't be the weak one.

He noticed Lapis sitting down on the grass and Minma decided to make his way to him. He took a seat beside him and sighed. "Tell me Lapis, what's the other students like. Not thier personalities but thier abilities. What are they capable of?"

Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

He looked up to see Minma sit down. He offered a friendly smile and propped himself on his hands.

"Oh hey Minma and what are they like? Its a bit hard because I havent met a lot of them but by what I know is Blondie has no powers and snaps at any given moment for food. Hes a Ghoul thats clear to see. Amethyst can heal people with light - its fucking awesome. Milky the guy Blondie was talking about on the bus has telekinesis and can get possessed by ghosts. Maybe he can see them? I have no clue what Amethyst sees in Milky."

He said with a shrug at the last part. He was pretty observant of most people though some were harder to tell than others. Like Minma. He couldnt tell what his power was with a glance and he didnt like that.

"You I have no clue what your power is but I know you have extreme combat skills due to something but your confident in it. Most likely hand to hand so maybe sparring is preferred to blade fighting with you. The girl from earlier her eyes shifted color so I would think her power lies based on her emotions much like milky. His powers go haywire if someone pisses him off I believe. Masked chick the one Emery is totally in love with can most likely snap someones head off so maybe something with super strength or blowing shit up. Thats all the people I have met so far."

He looked at Minma and studied his face for a brief moment. He just info dumped alot there and most of it could or could not be true it was just based off what he had seen so far by how people act. He flexed his wings and shifted them to be behind him instead of under his arms.

"What is your power anyway? Is it being cute because you are cute though I bet someone would throw a hay day if I tried hitting on you. Got a girlfriend?"

He asked and raised a eyebrow like it was normal he talked like this. Was he thinking? No. Did he really care? Not really. He was just messing around and he smirked slightly before laughing.

Minma keenly listened as Lapis spoke. Taking in everything he said. He always wanted the most information possible. Because to him, information is power. It simultaneously gives you an upper hand in life. "Interesting. Interesting indeed." His right index finger fiddled with the grass, twirling it and then unwinding it repeatedly. "I wonder if they all know there powers full extent."

Minma mind entered a flashback. It was a few years ago. He was in the middle of a battlefield. His breath was heavy. The sun beamed down on him. Dust owned the air and the hard rocky terrain pressed against his knees. His only ally was his best friend, named Karma, right beside him. They were crouched behind a crashed tank that had been hit by a grenade. Minma's friend also had the ability of Mind Rope, but he was way more advance then him. They battlefield grew silent, the enemy must have regrouped, or so they thought. Minma's friend stood up to survey the area. Minma stayed crouched behind the tank. Then his eyes were filled with shock as to what he just witnessed. Karma just dodged a bullet from a sniper.

Minma snapped back into reality after receiving a compliment from Lapis. Minma began to blush but before allowing himself he chuckled. "Although that's one of my specialties it's not my power. And to answer your question I'm single. Never really had time to look for a loved one." He threw himself back using his arms as support to hold him up. "As for my actual power. It's called Mind Rope. It gives me the ability to sense things, even if it's out of my view or far away." He threw himself back up and sat criss crossed. "But I'll let you in on a little secret. Keyword. Secret. So I don't want you to tell anyone. It's ultimately going to be my trump card." He leaned in closer to Lapis and lowered his voice.

"If I'm able to perfect Mind Rope I would be able to predict my opponents move. Although it will have it's limits. I once had a friend who dodged a bullet from a sniper, not because he saw the guy, but because he sensed it coming. Or in other words he predicted it." He pulled back from Lapis and smiled. "Don't feel flattered that I told you. Your just the only person here I even vaguely know and don't want to punch. And ultimately when the time comes..." Minma reached his right hand up and used his right index finger to run it on Lapis's chin in one stroke. "I'll need your help. You see I need someone to attack me as I work on perfecting my power."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Minma Minma {Minma}
Amethyst Lightwood

"I never eat breakfast anyway."

She mumbled as she looked at the school. At the headmaster. Glaring dagger into the back of his head. She would rather start her classes instead of being dragged to this school. In all the rush of the bus and her fainting she wondered what happened to Lapis. She prayed to Lys he was ok and not getting hurt or pissing someone off. She ran a hand over her arm and then folded them behind her head.

She was lost in her thoughts like normal when she felt something over her mouth. Graysons hand. She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow when he started speaking. She nodded slowly and smiled against his hand. Then he grew his hand back before she started signing something.

"Fine would you rather I sign it? Im pretty sure the headmaster doesnt know how to sign as most people dont."

She giggled and rubbed her face where Graysons hand had been. She glanced at the courtyard and there were some teachers but none that looks super interesting. She flicked her wings and twisted the stone around her neck. A habit she does often when lost in thought or nervous. Though she wasnt nervous. She looked back at Grayson when he started speaking again.

Something about her stalking him and she leaned up pressing a finger to his lips to shush him. A similar gesture to what he did to her though hers was purely out of terror of the goddess hearing him.

"Dont say such things. Lys will smite both of us if she heard statements like that."

She whispered and glanced around as if the goddess was standing right there. She would rather not get smited by a god as cool as that would be. After a moment she realized she still had her finger on Graysons lips and removed it quickly.

How embarrassing.

Seemed like that was her goal for today! Be the most embarrassing being on the planet!

Lapis Ashford

A smile curled on his lips when he answered his random question if he was single.

"Goody. It means I dont have to steal you away from anyone."

He winked before laughing. When Minma started to talk about his power he unintentionally leaned closer. How interesting to have a power like that. To know where everything is. He bet it was a bit overwhelming though useful to sense things. A bit of jealous curled into his stomach but as quickly as it came it faded at the thought of having a power like that.

"Hmm a secret. Is it a good one?"

He asked and looked at Minma as he leaned in. It was a good secret and only one he got to know about. Those are fun as he could use them as blackmail. Though this wasnt blackmail but something that was just interesting to him. Always curious Lapis was.

"Oh yay someone who doesnt want to punch me that isnt Amethyst. Though she does want to at some points."

He laughed and leaned back once again before Minma was speaking again and his hand was on Lapis' chin. A small tint of red stained his cheeks but quickly vanished when he realized what Minma was offering. She leaned in closer and his hand gripped Minmas jaw lightly and tugged his face closer to his.

"Sounds like fun. Im in. It will give me something to do though, what do I get out of it?"

He asked and a sly smile found its way on his face. Being awfully brave now wasnt he as he pulled Minmas face even closer to his.

Last edited:

Minma smirked to his response to him being single. He didn't have to ask Lapis because it was apparent. Lapis wouldn't have asked if he wasn't. He chuckled a bit when Lapis talked about everyone wanting to punch him. He must have a reputation of being mean to the others. Though to Minma he seemed like a pretty nice guy. But he did just get here.

He saw that Lapis blushed some when he rubbed his chin. Then the next thing he felt was him getting pulled in by Lapis's grip. It sent butterflies through his stomach. He wasn't used to this kind of behavior. A smile of approval came upon his face as he looked Lapis in his eyes. If you help me accomplish this. Well, I'd give you anything you want." He gave Lapis a flirtatious wink before pulling his face from the grips of his jaws.

He didn't want to feed in to much, giving Lapis the easy way in. Minma looked Lapis up and down really slow before meeting his eyes. "You know, your not so bad after all. I feared everyone was as crazy as shorty on the bus." Minma laid back the soft grass, his arms behind his neck and his legs stretched out. "So do you flirt with every hot person you see?" He said it in a joking tone. "Or do you just find blue haired males interesting?"

Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

Lapis laughed along with Minma before looking back at him. His gaze focused on Minma as if he was studying him. He nodded slowly to what he was saying and a smile spread across his face. He ran a hand through his shaggy silver hair and replaced his hand back at his side when Minma pulled away.

"Anything I want~? What if what I want is you?"

He asked and laughed and studied Minma some more while he was scanning him. His cheeks turned a rosy pink when he said he wasnt that bad. Full bullshit right there. Lapis was bad at least on account for what the Angli said. He didnt kill people but he trained people and broke into shit and so much more. He grinned to himself at his next comment.

"Who said im not that crazy? Crazy for blueberry heads."

He winked. He was being a playful flirt which he flirted all the time with people but normally never acted upon it. He also laid down next to Minma with his wings spread out above his head and off to the side, ear buds hanging around his neck. He had a grin on his face when Minma started talking again. He flipped himself over to were he was propped up on a elbow, face right in front of Minmas.

"Hmm why do you wanna know? Maybe its just you I flirt with or maybe I flirt with everyone. Though not everyone is as good-looking as you."

He said with a smirk and looked Minma up and down slowly to make his point. His sliver eyebrow piercing shone in the light as he raised a eyebrow.

"How about you? Do you flirt with every hot person you come across or just males who can set shit on fire?"

Minma watched as the clouds slowly drifted across the light blue sky. As he saw each one he thought about what they looked like to him. "You really are a flirt huh?" Was his response to Lapis saying he wanted him. He gave a short joyous chortle before speaking. "You know if your not careful I might just take you up on that offer." Minma did find Lapis attractive but as of now he just saw this as playful flirtation. Though he wouldn't mind taking it to the next step. His never been in a relationship and wanted to experience it for the first time ever.

Minma turned his neck to meet Lapis who was now almost eye level to him. The way the sun reflected off of Lapis skin wasn't helping Minma to control himself. He enjoyed the way Lapis's hair fell back into place when he ran his hand through it. "You caught me. I do only flirt with people who can catch shit on fire. You'll be beneficial to me if we was ever lost in the woods. I'd have myself an infinite fire source." He joked to Lapis.

Minma then glanced at Lapis's wings. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. I would have a blanket too." He reached his hand over and ran it on top of his wings. "As I thought. Soft as could be. And besides being soft thier pretty hot. It's not everyday you come across someone with lapis wings." He flicked his head, moving his hair out his face. "As you most likely already know, I have heard around that there is a dance is coming up. I think you and Emery should go together."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

He smiled at Minma and laughed slightly.

"Hm kind of. Not really most of the time though I am making a exception for you. Ah so continue to not be careful got it."

He was now grinning as he contiuned to look at Minma. He leaned up further on his arm to get a even better look at Minma. He took his face lightly back in his hand and he ran a thumb over his cheekbone. He laughed at Minmas joke and let his hand drop from his face.

"Good not a lot of people can do that! So no one can take you away from me."

He laughed and flirtatiously winked again. He shivered slightly as Minma ran his hand over his wing - butterflies in his stomach. He reached his hand up to grip Minmas and smiled.

"Hmm its not is it? Though its not everyday you see a hot ass Blueberry. Oh a dance? And id rather go with you. Youd look cuter with me than I would with Blondie."

He smirked and twisted Minmas hand so it was clasped in his.

"Yea definitely would rather go with you plus Blondie has the hots for Masked girl I just know it. Wouldnt want to ruin their chances. "

Amethyst Lightwood

"You dont see her as a ghost. She is a holy deity you can only see in here."

She whispered and tapped his chest where his heart would be. She was smiling and she crossed her arms - back to her personal space and out of his. She didnt want to push anything if they were back on the friend terms. She looked up at the sky wondering if Lys was looking down at her and she looked back down and her face heated up. Today was not a good day to piss a deity off nor was anyway but she was pushing boundaries here.

She looked back up at Grayson when he said something and she smiled.

"Yea yea it is. Its almost as bad as talking. Surprised my vocal cords didnt get ripped out."

She giggled as she was joking. Though it could have happened. She just got lucky and got off semi easy. When he called her pigeon in another language she didnt really mind. It wasnt really used as a insult so it didnt really bother her. In fact it was kinda cute coming from him-

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE JUST THINKING- She shook her head quickly and glanced back up at him. She looked at a piece of hair that was out of place. It irked her and she needed to fix it. She reached up and brushed the hair back skimming his cheek lightly with her fingertips. She flicked her wings as she returned to crossing her arms.

"Sorry it was uhm- bothering me. And its fine really."

She said with a soft smile.

Last edited:
Finn

Finn looked out the window of the bus, he was quite curious of where the possible fuck they were going, though in his mind he was already starting to think of the multiple options he had in front of him, though he could just tell they were going somewhere he didn't here what the headmaster had to say, correction he wasn't paying attention to him he was to bust thinking about his beating he had gotten from the group of girls he did deserve it though, he defintly did he, punched Winter after all.

Jack

As jack got onto the bus his smile was bigger than ever though, he hoped he wasn't
even though he was he looked out the window to see the beautiful outside, well it was always beautiful or at least jack thought it was, he smelled like joy rather than ice cream today and he didn't mind though.

Josiah
interactions: hunter and fae ( Cello. Cello. )
bitch wtf?!?!?!?

Josiah yawned slightly though he tried his best to not open his mouth, his quite horrifying sharp ass teeth mouth, he still had the coin he had from hunter when they were kids he slightly smiled at the coin and flipped it catching it, he remembered him and hunter as toddlers stealing the entire stock of bread of the local baker, well hunter did he was more of the lookout than the 'robber' though he didn't mind it, he constantly checked in for hunter after the incident making sure she was okay well at least emotionally okay she was defiantly physically okay she was a fucking terminator , he looked up seeing even more kids there until he saw a masked girl and a siren, he started to controllable freak out, though it appeared hunter was wearing a new mask than before, the giant crow monster walked to the girl,"Hunter?"

Minma's stomach turned as Lapis grabbed his hand. It was soft and smooth, gripping his hand lightly. Minma checks turned rosey pink and this time he made no effort to hide it. Only smiling at his wink and responses.

He wasn't sure what to do next. Lapis had rubbed his cheekbone and grabbed his hand. How was he supposed to one up that. He always was one for upping someone else. Should I? No. What was he thinking. How would Lapis react if he leaned in for a kiss. To be it bluntly Minma was fearful of Lapis's reaction. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he rejected it. The embarrassment would be to much to handle. And what if Emery saw, he would have something to pick at.

Minma smiled happily. "Oh so he has a thing for a masked girl. Well isn't that sweet. I suppose If you'd much rather go with me I'll deal with you. Although us two together at a dance might just be to much for people to handle." He said sarcastically. He looked Lapis in the eyes. "Your eyes are also hell of sexy ya know. If I could I might stare at them all day." A flirtatious smirk crept upon his face as he held Lapis's hand in his. He went from not being excited to come here to now having a reason to stay. How things change so quickly in life.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Knight boi Knight boi {Kosiah} Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

He lifted himself up slightly to turn on his side to fully face Minma. He pursed his lips slightly before laughing. At what? He didnt know. maybe it was that Minma was bright red - redder than a tomato.

"I know right. We should get them together.. After us of course."

He laughed and winked again.

"Oh goody I dont have to deal with meat eater! And correct there. It seems you are correct alot of the time arent you?"

He inquired, raising his eyebrow. He coughed to hide the blush creeping up his face. He rubbed his face right after before laying back down on his arm. He looked at Minmas eyes and tilted his head with his fingertips as if to inspect them more.

"Hm I didnt know that. Your eyes remind me of Cherimoyas but your are brighter in color. Dazzling if I do say."

He smirked and leaned his head closer to Minmas - hand still in his. It was warm and comforting.

"You look cute when you smirk."

He said and a small half smile fell onto his face.

Amethyst Lightwood

She looked back at the ground and a smile curled on her lips.

"Your hair was bothering me. Sorry again. And no its not low blood sugar. I make sure it stays high enough to not be foolish."

She said and coughed. Blood covered her hand and she quickly tucked it behind her back. She wiped it away on her camo pants and flciked her wings as she moved her arm again. Everything was quiet for a couple moments before Grayson spoke up again. She looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Apparently I have a new power - Well when combined with Lapis' I do. I guess I can teleport so I ended up teleporting and falling onto your lap."

She muttered the last words and tucked a loose strain of hair behind her ear.

"Why were you sleeping? Are you not getting enough sleep? Do I need to put you to sleep so you can sleep? Also muttering about a man on the ceiling?"

She raised a eyebrow as if she wanted to know about the muttering. And she did. She was awfully curious if it was dreams or random shit he couldnt control.

Artemis Hunt and Fae Cove

Fae was off the bus and tapping her foot on the pavement. How long did it take to get Bitch Buck off the bus? Thats when Artemis was tugging him off by the horn. She winced as Loet hit her side.

"Damnit Bitch Buck!"

Artemis cursed and clutched her side before jumping off the bus. She looked at Fae before standing up straight again.

"Where to now?"

"Hunt down Dead Boy?"

"Why are you so obsessed over him?"

"He needs a damn beating for being a asshole earlier."

She was busy talking to Fae and picking at her braid when she heard footsteps come up to her and someone say her name. She hasnt heard that voice in a long time and she stiffened. It could not be him. He was dead - she watched him die. But the looked on Faes face said otherwise and she slowly turned around and was now face to face with no other but Josiah. Fury radiated off her and tears blurred her eyes.

She didnt know if she should stab him or hug him. She went with stab. She withdrew her knife and stabbed him in the forearm like she did Pigeon earlier. She ripped her blade back out and Fae gasped.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET ASSHOLE! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE YOU WERE DEAD- YOU CANT SHOW UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND NOT BE DEAD! I WATCHED THEM KILL YOU!"

Artemis yelled as a tears slid down her face behind the mask. She watched them kill Josiah - there was NO WAY in HELL it could be him. Fae gripped her shoulder and leaned her head on Artemis shoulder, whispering something. She nodded slightly before tugging the giant ass bird dude into a hug.

'Sorry for stabbing you though you deserve it asshole."

She muttered before moving back away again.

"Hello Doctor."

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Lapis) Minma Minma (Minma)

(This takes place when Minma and Lapis get back on the bus)

The doors to the bus opened as I want candy starts playing, Stella is the first to get on the bus, blowing a large bubble and making a loud pop as Charlie walks up the stairs beside her, pulling a cherry lollipop from her mouth, a string of saliva pulling from her soft pink lips. Charlie and Stella look at each other hungry grins as they turn to look back at Minma and Lapis, walking down the middle of the bus, their hips swaying side to side as she both take a seat in the seats infront Lapis and Minma, quickly turning back to look back at them.

Jax and Grace walk up onto the bus, Jax's arm around her waist. "Hi everyone! lets be best friends okay?" Grace shouted as she skipped down the isle of the bus sitting in an empty seat as she patted the seat beside her. "Jaxy sit with me!" Jax gave a flirty smile as he walked down the isle sitting beside her. Sammy entered the bus last from the five, having a pair of headphones in, her eye's glued to his book, she walked down the isle, not looking up from her book as she sat at the back of the bus, by herself, continuing to read her book. Zoey walked in last looking around mischievously as she sat in a seat Alone, planning tons of fun pranks.

Charlie and Stella turned to look back at Minma and Lapis, Charlie biting her lip as she looked at them with flirty eyes, Stella giving a flirty smile as she blew another bubble. "Hey, I'm Charlie." Charlie said as she pulled the sweet lollipop from her lips, another strand of her hot sticky spit dragging along with the lollipop, she licked it off. "I'm Stella." Stella said calmly, as she twirled a strand of her hair. "You know... you guys are really cute..." Charlie said with a flirty tone as she crossed her arms on the top of the chair, looking down at them with a flirty smile. "and your laps look so empty with no one to fill them...." Charlie popped the lollipop back in her mouth, giving it a good suck as Stella spoke. "May we have the pleasure of knowing your names? it'd make me so sad if we weren't able to get the names of such charming boys..." Charlie popped her lollipop out of her mouth. "Wanna taste?" Charlie said in a flirtatious tone as she looked to Minma and Lapis. Charlie licked the lollipop another time as she looked at both of them hungrily. "Its really yummy...." Stella popped another bubble in her gum as she turned to Charlie, putting a hand on her cheek, Charlie pulled her lollipop out, turning to Stella, putting her hand on her Jaw. Stella and Charlie leaned in and began to kiss, their hot sticky tongues rubbing against one another as Stella pushed her grape gum into Charlies sweet mouth, They pulled apart for a second, a large strand of spit forming before they quickly moved back in, Charlie combing her hair through Stella's hair as Stella moved her hand down to Charlies throat, wrapping around it and tightening. Charlie let out a small moan as Stella and Charlie continued to make out before finally pulling apart, another strand of their warm sticky candy spit being created, Charlie licked it up and She blew a bubble with Stella's gum, Stella popping Charlies Lollipop into her mouth and sucking on it before turning back to Minma and Lapis. "Wanna play Daddy?" Charlie said looking to Minma with a hungry smile, biting into her lip, her light blue eyes flickering pink. Stella looked to Lapis with a flirty grin. "You know... you're really cute... do you like the color purple?" As Stella said this in a flirty tone her eyes flicker a vibrant purple for a short few seconds.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back