• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Minma Minma {Minma}
Amethyst Lightwood and Artemis Hunt

She felt her hand be pushed away but it was right back on his jaw. A feather touch that grew stronger and demanded attention.

"Dont do something you will regret."

She whispered and then she dropped her hand again. She rubbed her face and it was quiet for a moment before Hunter started saying something about kissing? Why the hell would Hunter say that. She watched the female struggle in Grayson grasp. The telekinesis and Amethyst watched in horror. She looked at Graysons face as he talked about the bones in the arm. She gripped the seat tighter as Hunter slouched in hers.

Artemis was sitting there then she felt the pain. It was hard for shit to happen to her or for it to hurt. She did not fucking like that. She hissed not out of pain but out of fury. How dare this boy hurt her and threaten her. She shifted in her seat again and her other hand was on the seat.

"You could try but the second you do I can blow your head off your damn shoulders."

She snarled and the pain grew worse but she ignored it. She focused her gaze to the female, who was watching in horror and a smirk played on her lips.

"Why dont you fix him little bird? You know you can."

She closed her eyes and just let her arm dangle in the air. She did not pay attention to anything but trying to keep thoughts out of her head of killing this boy.

Amethyst was watching in horror as the girls wrist bent back and forth and bones threatening to snap at any moment. How terrifying and Hunter didnt seem bothered by it until she said something about her helping. Of course! She needed to do whatever she could to help someone.

She turned to Grayson fully and her hand gripped his jaw lightly, turning his head to hers. She shifted the hair over one of her shoulders now grown accustom to the shorter version of it. She brought his face a couple inches closer to her and she took a deep breath, looking into his cold grey eyes.

"Quite sorry but I have to do this before you hurt someone."

She mumbled and her hand tightened on his jaw. She pulled him closer and her face was a breaths away from his. She then leaned up and kissed him, her eyes still looking into his.

Lapis Ashford

He watched Minma carefully as he tossed the blade to his other hand and lunged at him. He shot to his feet and quickly tossed out his dark blade to counter his right and his chest. He grinned as he stuck out a foot, tripping the dude.

He twisted the blade over his fingers before sending a identical blow to Minma. Easy to dodge but one that required quick movement.

"How should we clarify a end to this? When one disarms the other?"

He asked and raised a eyebrow at the male. He flicked his wings and tucked them closer to his body. Lapis was not a small dude.

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Lapis]

Minma tripped over Lapis's legs but as he was going down he used his right hand to do a cartwheel like move which plotted him right back on feet. Before he could retaliate with an attack he noticed an attack being thrown at him. Besides countering with his blade Minma made a swift movement reliving him from the blades path.

"
I suppose that's the best way to go about it without anyone getting seriously hurt." Minma then began to swing his blade at Lapis but with every swing Lapis countered with on of her own causing sparks to fly and the sound of steel ran together formed again and again. Although Lapis countered each swing he threw, Minma didn't let up for a second and kept trying to break through and hopefully knock the blade out his hand.

Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

"Very well then. Disarming it shall be."

He countered Minmas jabs easily. Not to hard on his part as he brushed his hand through his hair. He was done playing defensive and a scowl formed on his face. His finger tips grew hot and a small flame darted up his blade and caused more of a distraction then any form of attack. The fire grew hotter and it caught on Minmas blade, quickly heating it up. A small smile formed on his face as he used the distraction.

He led a series of blows meant to disarm the enemy and he finally succeeded as Minmas blade sailed through the air and landed behind him. He smirked and the fire died out from his blade. He sheathed it and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Nice job."

He said and bent down to pick up Minmas blade. He held it out for him to take it and crossed his arms after. He tapped his chin for a moment, lost in thought before snapping back.

"Not bad actually. We will have to continue again sometime."

He said with a small nod. A compliment from the boy as he walked back to the bus and sat down in his seat. Popping a earbud in and closed his eyes to Devin flooding his ears.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She pulled back from Grayson just as quickly as she leaned in. What the hell was she thinking- What had possessed her to do that? She felt the heat creep up her face and she looked to the side, mumbling apologies. She rubbed the back of her neck when Grayson said something. She looked up at him and nodded. She agreed as she was not feeling right either.

She moved slightly so Grayson could get out and her eyes trailed after him as he exited the bus. She pulled out her notebook from her bag and scribbled something down quickly. She tucked the notebook away and her breathing drew shallower. her vision blurred as she swung her bag over her shoulder. Please not not please dont faint now. She adjusted the bag before moving off the bus.

She stumbled down the steps as attempted to walk in the direction of the school, avoiding Grayson. Failing badly at trying to walk as she rammed into a tree. She staggered back and rubbed her head, a string of cuss words leaving her mouth. Today had been a eventful day and it was only the morning. Her face flared up as her mind replayed what just happened on the bus. She shook it to clear her head and her arm caught sight of her wrist.

"Oh fuck- Lys please dont make me faint here."

She mumbled as she started to walk to the school again. She needed to get out of sight if she was going to faint. That shit was embarrassing and she hated every bit of it. She looked up and saw a school and her mouth dropped slightly. She tittered forward and her bag shifted over her shoulder as she collided to the ground. And here they went on the journey of fainting. God she hoped no one was watching as her vision turned black and her eyes fluttered closed.

Her breathing drew still and she was back in the darkness of her mind. She just sat down and hummed within her head, unaware if anyone was close to her or not. She mainly hoped Grayson did not just see that or it would make this situation even more awkward than any stranger who saw.

Last edited:
Interactions: Cello. Cello.

Minma watched as the blade flew out of his hand. Dammit! Minma went to go turn for the blade in hopes of catching it but he figured it would pointless to give his all in the battle since they only have a few minutes left of spare time.

As Lapis held out his blade Minma reached for it, taking it out of Lapis hand. He placed his blade back into his shirt and grinned at the sight of Lapis infront of him. "We'll I would say not bad yourself but I'm sure your white aware of that. That's a useful move you have there. Especially when you can exploit it as you did." He then gave a nod in response to the boys as he made himself to the bus.

Minma then dropped down right infront of Emery in push up position.
He lifted his body up and down whole counting. "One two three, one. One two three, two." He counted as he did them all the way to one hundred and fifty. But with the way he was counting it actually meant he accomplished three hundred. That was his way of punishing himself for losing. Minma's physique didn't define his strength.

After he completed his push-ups he took a second to catch his breath before heading to the bus. Once on he began to walk towards his seat. But he passed it. He continued on and eventually made it to Lapis. He placed himself right next to him with his back resting on the seat and took a deep breath and realised it. Lapis seemed occupied listening to music but it was to late to turn back now.
"You know I could lie and say that was a close battle but me and you both know it wasn't. You easily dealt with everything I threw at you with ease. Even without your fire I would have been best. It's obvious your blade skills far outshine mine." Minma then ran his hand through his hair. "So let me cut to the chase. Would you be willing to train me in blade technique?" Minma usually was a stuck up guy but he always swallowed his pride when he saw an opportunity to better himself.

Mariah
Mariah saw a bus full of other students pull around Maddie's and groaned as she got off her own bus to et a better look at what was going on. Once she was down the last step she walked back to the benches to get a better look. Their bus looked horrible compared to the one she was just on. "The fuck-" She closed her book and put it back in her bag as she then watched people walk out of the bus. "Oh great, they're coming here...Wait- Why do they have to come here?!" She groaned and sat on a bench, praying to the lord that no one would even acknowledge her existance.

Last edited:
Mia
Mia sat up from her place under the tree and her eyes quite literally lit up, a light crimson glow in them. She waved wildly at the group who had gotten off the bus. There was a whole group of other people who looked WAY more fun than anyone here. Pretty much every person she had talked to so far were all introverts and it was hard to work with them if they didn't even have the heart to say a simple hello.

As she was off to talk to one of her picks from the group she noticed Mariah sitting on the bench seeming irritated and she looked back at the group then at her sister once again. "YEP-" She ran over and dived towards Mariah as if she was going headfirst into water, landing face-first on the ground. "I'LL SAVE YOU!" She hurried to her feet but soon found herself on the ground again.

"OKAY, FIRST I NEED SAVING." She sat down and slowly extended her legs. Maybe she shouldn't have worn ripped jeans... Small scratches riddled her knees and outer thigh and started to fill with blood as she winced. "Uh- anyone got a first aid kit!"

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg
Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter ( Grita and Ava)
Mentions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana and Anne)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun nodded in thanks to Grita, more relieved then anything but still surprised and beyond embarrassed. Agh that kiss had happened in front of everyone too. That was his first! He'd never been kissed before! He swore to himself he'd kiss Dayana back, and when he did it would be under circumstances she wouldn't forget. A-Assuming she was okay with a kiss, anyway. Maybe he was getting ahead of himself?

He sighed and nodded along with what Grita and Ava were saying, attention turning to Anne, "Yeah... Thanks Anne, just, please don't put me on the spot like that again." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. He was obviously grateful, so his tone was certainly joking.

"Ah well... So--" He paused as the bus stopped. Looking up, "Oh, here we are, wherever here is." He picked up his things, looking about. He could only assume Dayana got off before him, but he kept an eye out for her anyway. He'd walk out with Ava and Grita, disembarking. Much like them he looked up at the building, and blunk looking over at Ava.

"Yeah make that two of us... What is this place? Why are we here?"

His gaze shifted to the crowd of unfamiliar students by the tree, as they seemed to observe and regard the group. "Other students? I-is this a different school?"

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrita), ach1lles ach1lles ( Pira)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bula went rigid as the hat fell on her head. She slooowly turned around to see Pyrite-- Or, rather, Pyrita looking over. She bit her bottom lip, trying not to laugh, but knowing she was in sooooo much trouble, even with that joking glare. It was joking trouble, sure, but it was still trouble! "Oh you knoooooow~~" Oh spirits then someone approached. She looked back to Pira, not quite knowing what to make of this student, someone they hadn't seen yet.

Bula would have said that Pira's hunch was only half right if she knew what Pira was thinking. Yes, this was a prank, but it wasn't really malevolent. It was honestly pretty harmless given all Pyrite had to do was remove a ring to reverse it. It was a friendly prank, all in good fun. Now, the prank on her brother? Thaaaat was a little more malevolent.

But sisters were allowed to be jerks to their big bros.

"Heeey there! Ah!" Bula clapped her hands together as she saw Pira's offer. Lipstick! "O-Oh see, Rita, we found you makeup! So that you can be eeextra pretty and presentable for when we get where we're going! See? Thank you uhm, I-I'm sorry I don't know your name." Bula was, like, using every ounceof self control she had to NOT bust into gut-busting laughter but it was so hard with Pyrite glaring at her like this.​

Mia
Interactions: Gao Gao (Emery)
Mia saw Emery look her way and she smiled, looks like she wasn't going to need to be on the ground for long but he didn't have supplies in hand? Maybe he just had healing alibies. Her mind began to wander to anything taco related. Why? No one knows. Maybe she was hungry, probably even the last thing she ate but being the hella forgetful person she was, I couldn't even tell you if it was.

Mia was suddenly pulled out her own thoughts when she saw the male running towards her. She was one to run away though, in fact, she's the type who would get up and try to run to them as well, the consequences be damned but something about his look made her feel uneasy. "Uh- ACTUALLY I'M GOOD NOW-" She attempted to get up again, landing right on her butt again. "Or not...."

Before she knew it he was right by her and she tensed at the contact. She hated how close he was, she hated how quiet he was, and she hated how he looked at her like some type of prey. She could compare the look to a cat once it saw a mouse...Now imagine the mouse could barely hold its own weight. That cat would have a FIELD DAY and the mouse wouldn't be so lucky. In the situation, she felt like the mouse.

"Uhm...Your hair is nice?" She blinked a few times a bit nervous.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Minma Minma {Minma} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula} ach1lles ach1lles {Pira} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia}
Lapis Ashford

He pulled out a ear bud when Minma sat down next to him. He curled his wings closer to make room for the dude when he asked something. His eyes went wide a bit mainly from the praise. He did know what he was doing with his blade. H eshifted in his seat to face the dude fully.

"Sure if you want though you are already a natural. Its not to hard but you can get fingers chopped off and they hurt to regrow."

He joked about the finger cutting part. His gaze drifted out to the window where Emery was standing. He frowned at the male then saw him walk off to a female. Oh shit- Why was he holding the female like that. Lapis stood up on the seat and launched himself over it. He was climbing out the bus and sprinting for the two. He smelt blood in the air- must not be a good sign for the dead.

He pulled Emery off of the female by the back of his neck. And stood between the two with a hard glare. He flicked his wings and blocked the female from view.

"Thats no way to treat anyone blondie. You cant randomly lay your hands on someone."

He said and glanced back at the female. A apologetic expression of his face. If Amethyst was here she could help with the female who was next to another female. He nodded to her and turned to face Emery again. The females reminded him of when Amethyst was beaten down for no reason at all.

"He is just after your eyeballs- maybe a limb sorry about it."

He said to the female as he was still facing Emery. That didnt really seem to help the situation at all.

Pyrite Lightwood

He looked at Bula and then the approaching person. Who was offering makeup. Why the hell were they offering makeup? He pressed himself closer to the window and glared at Bula. He was going to play along with this but there was going to be revenge plotting later.

"Yep! You finally found some! Ive been fretting about it all day."

He beamed and his eyes were still hard as stone. He did not like looking like this. He did not like looking like Amethyst it felt weird. He should be in his body not hers. He wondered how much pranks he could pull as her though. He grinned and leaned towards the duo in front of him.

"Prettify me please and thank you!"

Anne & Dominique
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)
Anne laughed as she stood up, still by her seat. "Yeah, your really bad at girls," She smiled widely and lightly punched his arm. "But seriously, have faith in me next time." She then made her way off the bus, already out once she heard a familiar voice- Oh my god it was Dominique and she sounded pissed. Anne only put her hands in the air and turned away from the bus. As far as she was concerned Dominique was just so excited that she started shouting threats at Thrun. Seems reasonable right?

Dominique had been lucky enough to catch a ride on the same bus as her sister though most of the ride she had been asleep. As more voices could be heard behind her though her eyes slowly opened as she took a look around. Her brain was trying to remember where she was, where she was headed, and who she was but the answers came quickly.
Bus..School- Doormat Dominique.

As she moved away from the window to look down the aisle she saw something that she couldn't believe. Was that Dayana- KISSING THE ORC?! Her eyes went wide in disbelief and she waited until Dayana walked away before ruffling in her own bag. Dominique pulled out two tubes of frozen yogurt and threw one at Thrun. It didn't land on him but it got close. She narrowed her eyes and stomped over, though she had admittingly looed like a slightly larger toddler haveing a tantrum. "You wanna explain what just happened?"

Interactions: Cello. Cello. [Lapis] Gao Gao [Emery] Spencypoo Spencypoo [Mia]

Minma had a look of confusion when Lapis talked about regrowing fingers. He wasn't sure but he didn't believe he could regrow fingers. He was only human. "Tha-" Minma began to spoke but then as Lapis caught, Emery was out terrorizing someone. There has to be something seriously wrong with that guy. Minma began to think to himself.

As Lapis began to go for Emery, Minma followed right after. He pounced through an open window on a bus, just missing hitting it. He tucked his body in the air and rolled on the soft grass coming back on his feet. He then rushed towards the group of people, Lapis was a little ahead of him. He noticed Lapis pull Emery off of the female.

Before he walked directly in front of the female he have Emery a scornful look. He took a steep back and bowed lightly.
"Please allow me to formally apologize on behalf of the ignorant man who attacked you." He pulled himself back up to meet the girls in the eyes. "It may seem crazy but I don't know if he can control it. He also wanted to eat me when we first meet." He looked towards Emery. "But we've became best friends ever since." He said in a sarcastic tone.

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun was looking up at the building, still wondering where the hell they all were now, trying to piece things together. When a tube of yogurt flew pass his head! He blunk slowly, leaning down to pick it up and turning to suddenly see an angry Dominque in front of him! Oh! Oh good! Now this was happening! Here he thought he was about to catch a break but NOPE! Out of one frying pan and into another! "Uhh..."

"Y...You dropped this?"
He answered her question, dumbly, yes he knew what she meant but he was stalling for time because he had no idea how to approach this one. Either way, for some reason nice guy Thrun handed the yogurt back to her, y'know just give her back her ammunition good work Thrun. "If uhh, if you mean what happened earlier I-I mean... Uhh... Dayana and I were, you know, talking and sorting something out and she you know maybe kinda kissed me before going on her way..." His voice getting smaller the angrier Dominique got. Why did he have to be such an honest guy? Could he just, you know, tell one white lie to get out of a bad situation?

He kind of empathized, he guessed, if Bula had been kissed by someone he'd be pretty bugged too. He just, you know, wished it wasn't aimed at him?

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrita), ach1lles ach1lles (Pira)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She just, could not believe Pyrite was going along with this. She half expected him to take off the ring and bap her one. But, hey! You know! She dug this hole she was totes going to follow it all the way to hell if she must. "See!? There we go! Uhm, which one do youuuu suggest?" She asked Pira, sitting down next to Rita again and grinning innocently. She then leaned over, muttering a whisper under her breathe so only Pyrite could hear, "You're going to kick my ass after this aren't you?"

Hokusai: Loc: Courtyard

"... Unfortunately, I do." They were going to eviscerate the headmaster. What kind of incompetent fuckwad would leave faculty at a school with no means of communication or instruction, hitch their sorry ass to a different school that APPARENTLY was going to COME TO THEIR SCHOOL ON THE SECOND BLOODY DAY OF SCHOOL. Pathetic.

"It would be prudent of us to divide and conquer. Deal with the students of the first bus, I'll work with ones on the third." They turn towards Coretha. "And yes, child, those are your classmates. It would be awfully unfortunate if anything else was in those buses, wouldn't it be?"

Perhaps their clipped tone was too harsh to be used on children. But perhaps they didn't care, as they were already headed towards their destination. The absolute incompetence of those running the school was astounding, and oh- "There are no chaperones. Perhaps you would like to ask your fool of a headmaster why there are none, as I'm certain that he would be eager to explain the delusions of adequacy he is plagued by." God, they can already feel a headache building. "And hold your questions please, unless you are certain—and I do mean absolutely certain—that you will die if they are not answered within the next ten seconds."

"No questions? Good." They turn around, a caustic smile on their face. "Oh, and any and all complaints are to be directed towards Mr. Staton. May your stay be as pleasant as your entry."

Piranesi: Loc: Bus 1

"Piranesi, school nurse. A pleasure to meet you." Maybe today, just for today, they will choose chaos. Between Rita's pained smile (oddly reminding them of the grimaces painted onto Victorian dolls) and Bula's barely restrained laughter, it wasn't hard to decipher the true nature of the situation. And maybe faculty shouldn't get involved in the trifling matters of students who decided to prank their classmates, but really, professionalism was never an ideology they subscribed to.

The tube of lipstick vanished from their hand, seemingly folding in on itself as Piranesi took his face into their hands, gently tilting it up and down. Those of their nature rarely had any use of makeup, as their morphology rendered the point of cosmetics unnecessary; why settle for accentuating your own beauty when you could simply capture the image of someone else's? They were no exception to this, of course, but the years spent fraternizing in the mortal realms had given them some sense of their own. (Even if they couldn't quite understand it—pre-revolution France was atrocious.)

"Hm, perhaps a nude matte lipstick? You can choose between-" Oh, they're going to have so much fun with this. "#NoFilter, Kinda Sexy, and Rebellious Rose."

Mia
Mia froze as other males came over to stop the first. She had never been so confused in her life- Well there was that one time when she bit into a cookie thinking it was chocolate chip but it was just hard raisins. She spent the rest of the afternoon in the bathroom brushing her teeth and gargling mouthwash until damn near all of it was gone. By the time she came out, she smelled like some kind of winter wonderland. "He was just after your eyeballs-" WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE HER FEEL BETTER? It reeaaally didn't.

"Uh- You know I REALLY appreciate the help but I just need a first aid kit or some bandages." She turned toward Minma, blinking a few times. "It's okay....I mean, it's not like I'm hurt- Well I am but not because of him!" Her face then twitched, all cool lost at only one statement. Wasnt me. "Excuse me-" As she said this her eyes turned a darker red and her blood turned black. "Who was it then?" She tilted her head as a fair warning that said to pick your next words carefully.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} ach1lles ach1lles {Pira} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Mia} Minma Minma {Minma} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Lapis Ashford

He looked at Emery who was now crouching and he blocked Mia from view with his wing again. The girl shouldnt be looked at like she was fucking prey. It was wrong and weird. He snorted as Emery mumbled something. Lapis crouched down in front of Emery and reached towards his face. He gripped Emery ear and stood up with him in tow.

"Youll be fine. Minma can take care of you."

He said and looked at the guy with a nid.

He walked quickly back to the bus and up the stairs, with Emery. Not really caring if the male got hurt. He threw him down in one seat and turned to sit back in the one he was in previously. Oh how this day was going so far. Everything had been a shitfest the past two days. He and Amethyst got into a fight. He and someone else got into a fight. Not to mention he watched someone get possessed.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, phosphenes crossing his vision. He closed his eyes and leaned his head against the seat. He wished he could have teleported with Amethyst. What if she was hurt or pasted out somewhere. That trick they pulled must have cost alot of energy and her arm was already dangerously close to black. He didnt even bother to put on his headphones as he knew he was going to be bothered soon again.

"Cant be a asshole to everyone."

He muttered to Emery.

Pyrite Lightwood

He was still smiling when Bula leaned closer to him. His eyes carefully kept on hers.

"Oh yes but I am pulling a prank on my sister and a guy."

He said with a evil grin only to back up again to look at the nurse. He was smiling and flipped his {long} hair over his shoulder. She pulled his face over and he didnt bother to move when she asked about lipstick..? What the hell were all those colors? He had no clue what nude meant or the rebellious one. He blinked slowly and rubbed his face.

"I guess the rebellious rose one..?

He asked and shifted so he could sit better. Today was really not going to be fun until he could mess with his sister.

Dominique
Dominique groaned and started to repeatedly whack Thrun over the head with the tube of yogurt he had handed back to her. "YOU ACTUALLY KISSED DAYANA?! AKA MY SISTER?!!" She stepped away and threw both yogurt tubes at him before inhaling deeply. She was pissed as all hell and took everything she had to not set the orc in flames right now. She closed her eyes as her face relaxed now seeming more peaceful, a rather big change to only moments ago. "If I find out you fuck her too, your dead." She then turned and walked away. She needed to find Dayana NOW to clear this up.

Thrun Mukrun
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique & Dayana)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nyuh!

Thrun flinched from the assault, not because it hurt but because of the ferocity! It was kinda terrifying! He winced an eye shut, not knowing WHY she was so pissed off!? Oh, right, he was an Orc and she didn't like him! Duh! "H-Hey!" He could practically feel her fuming, but thankfully she backed off, storming off. "I-I wasn't gonna-- Ugh!" He knew where she was going too. The mention of anything more intimate went right over his head right now, he quickly got out his phone.

[ChiefThrun]: Dayana! Trouble! Dominique saw everything and she just got done beating me with-- I think Yogurt?!
[ChiefThrun]: I'm pretty sure she's looking for you now!

Could he have like, a moment of chill for three seconds?​

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo [Mia] Gao Gao [Emery]
Screenshot_20210213-231603.png
"I-" Minma didn't mind apologizing but when Lapis told Mia he was going to take care of Mia, Minma was shocked. He couldn't help but chuckle when Lapis pulled Emery back to the bus like a dog. He raised his hand and then up his index finger. "I'll be back. There should be a first aid kit on the bus, I'll go and fetch it for you."

He turned around and jogged back to the bus. He looked above the drivers seat and opened the emergency safety aid door and looked around for a first aid kit. He found one and grabbed it. Before exiting the bus again he turned towards Emery. "You have seriously got to stop attacking people. Your eventually going to come across someone who is crazy enough to try and eat you back." He doubted Emery would heed to his advice.

WIth the first-aid kit in his hand he jogged back towards Mia. Once there he bent down on one knee and reached his hand out handing her the kit.
"Your request." He said with a small smile on his face. "We will need it back of course, so I'll just sit with you until your done."

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery}
Lapis Ashford

He glanced up at Emery and rolled his eyes. He laughed and crossed his arms behind his head. This male didnt get it. He closed hsi eyes and stayed quiet for a moment.

"No but its clear that one female - with the mask likes you. She took you hunting did she not? She seems like she wouldnt invite just anyone to do that."

Despite Lapis being a asshole as well he was pretty observant with the way people look and act.

"Not to mention you did attack her right? The hip? She had a cut there most likely from the deer as she kept that side away from the deer. She can see it in the way she stands. Defensive over that side and favoring the noninjured one. She forgave you by taking you hunting. How big was the game you dragged in because she was able to get you not to bother the one deer you were going to attack so it must have been bigger."

Lapis now had a smug smile on his face. He was very observant and took pride in that. Even with only a couple glances at the people he could tell so much about them not to mention he had good hearing. The girl did offer to take him hunting for bigger game so he didnt attack her deer. Smart move on the females part. He was now studying the male as if trying to search for his deepest fears or weaknesses.

"Now is that for not smart blondie? I passed didnt I or could you see all that as well in a fleeting glance?"

He still had the smug smile on his face and ran a hand through his hair.

Dominique & Dayana
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun?)
Dayana had still, unfortunately, had her phone under the piles of clothing in one of her suitcases. She stopped for a quick moment as she stepped out of the bus. She saw her sister storming off away from Thrun. She could tell that Dominique hadn't been too happy and ran behind Thrun and followed her. "Are you okay?" Dominique whirled around and grabbed Dayana by the shoulders as she violently shook her back and forth. "I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!"
"But why- and what happened with you and Thrun?"
"I beat the jelly bean with danimals yogurt and besides, I should be asking you that exact same question," She placed a hand on her hip.
"Wha-" It suddenly clicked and she knew exactly what she was talking about. "Nique... Please don't tell me your still hung up on this 'orc' thing?"
"I was trying to not be until I saw you kissing him!"
"Oh come on! He's a really nice guy if you could make the effort to really know him!"
"And how can you be so sure?"
Dayana looked back at Thrun then Dominique, "How about... If you can prove to me that he's a bad person then I won't talk to him anymore... I'll even block his number but only if you can prove it! But if you can't do it then you have to lay off him."
Dominique smiled and shook her head, "I only need three days, maybe even less." She then walked away to start plotting her course of action.
Dayana blinked a few times, a bit surprised with the words that just came out of her own mouth. She quickly ran back to Thrun and grabbed him by the arm as she continued to move out of sight from other people.
"Uh- I might have done something really stupid-"

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana)
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Ava and Grita)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun looked at his phone a moment longer. "...Dayana knows how to handle her own sister, right? Right." Says the guy who has no idea how to handle his sister. He put his phone away and sighed, shaking his head realizing quickly he might not get a response for a while. He tried to get his mind off it, looking up at the school, walking up next to Ava and Grita again, "Uhh, sorry about that... By the way I don't... I don't think I ever learned your names YEEEUUUUHT!"

He was suddenly abducted by Dayana. Thrun would get to be social and not have people cower in fear of him right away, someday, hopefully. Normal social interactions were nice. Also how the hell was he going to sum all of this up to Gigi?

He blunk and looked at Dayana once they were out of sight, brows raised with concern noting the absolute 'Oh no I fucked up' in both Dayana's words and voice.

The two had a lot in common.

"Easy, easy... It can't be all that bad yeah?" He rubbed the back of his neck, grinning hopefully? Hey, he was an optimist he tried to be optimistic! Though he had a bad feeling Dayana was about to firmly correct his optimism.​

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery and Grayson}
Lapis Ashford

"Yes soulmates."

He sneered and shifted in his seat. Legs up ontop of the seat in front of him with his wings sticking out at odd angles. He ignored Emery kicking his leg and sighed. He popped in his earbuds and ran a hand over his face. He was already tired of today and he needed to find Amethyst. What if she was hurt? He ran his hand through his hair and blinked. He glanced at the bus in front of them.

A nice ride. Much nicer than theirs though Lapis still preferred his wings. His wings! He stood up and laughed. Why didnt he think of this sooner.

"Adios asshole. Tell pretty girl I said hi ya?"

He said and was referring to Artemis.

"Give her a kiss for me as well."

He laughed again and hopped off the bus, he was just trying to be annoying. His wings stretched out and blocked the light from his eyes. He launched up into the sky and did a small flip before landing again.

Amethyst Lightwood

She slowly blinked her eyes open and looked at where she was. On the cool damp grass. She sat up and rubbed her head, she whacked it pretty hard. She gripped her stone and her wings furled out around her and she sighed. She couldnt have been out for more than 10 minutes but her veins were almost clear. She woke up pretty early and just needed to be warry of her power.

Anything that happened earlier on the bus was off her mind for a split second before it all rushed back in. She kissed Grayson- What the hell was she thinking? Even if it was to stop him from breaking someones bone. He had a girlfriend. She stood up and adjusted the bag on her shoulder and wing. She scanned the area around her and spotted the tall male quickly. She walked quickly over with a apologetic look on her face.

"Im sorry I didnt mean to kiss you- That was a mistake but I dont think if I didnt- You could have broke the girls arm."

She gulped and kept her gaze on the ground. She was trying to justify what she did but she could have done something else to- like punch him. She didnt have to kiss him but she did and now she could have ruined his relationship with his girlfriend.

"Tell your girlfriend I said im sorry and hope I didnt mess anything up."

She mumbled and took a step back from Grayson, folding her wings closer to her.

Dayana
She was quiet for a moment before drawing in a deep inhale, "I maybe....Kiiindaaaaa madeabetwithdominiquethatmightendwithmenevertalkingtoyouagain."
The words had been messily run together in a nervous heap. "She was a bit mad that I kissed you so she went insane and in the moment it seemed like a good bet!" Dayana paused, Did she even tell him what the bet was? "She's supposed to give me proof that your a bad person and if she does then I can't talk to you ever again- Saying that out loud actually sounds DUMB." She started to pace back and forth, "Thrun, I FUCKED UP BAD."

Last edited:
Mia
Interactions: Minma Minma (Minma)
The red color shaded in Mia's eyes slowly died down until they were back to their hazel brown. She watched Minma, quiet for a while as she thought to herself, he isn't that bad. A decent 9, kind- Probably not an introvert since he came over. OMG NEW FRIEND! Once he came back Mia tightly hugged him with a wide smile. "Thanks for coming to help, my name is Mia by the way, who are you- Or better way to ask, what should I call you?" Mia pulled away from the hug as she grabbed the kit.

She opened the first ade kit and started to wrap the bandages on top of her jeans, around her legs until the scratches and newly developing bruises couldn't be seen. She then sat still for a moment, eyes concentrated on the ground she was on before she felt confident enough to try and stand again. She was on her feet now!- Sadly it only lasted for a few seconds. It started with light stumbling, then a loss of balance, and ended with her falling on her knees. Thank god she put the bandages on or she was sure that she would have serious wounds by now.
"Uh- A little help?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back