What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy N.A.S MAIN CHAT >>Closed<<

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, LGTBQ, Magical, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Minma

Interactions: XxAlien_CelloxX XxAlien_CelloxX [Lapis]

Screenshot_20210213-231603.png
After helping Mia to her bus Minma waved her goodbye. As he turned around and began to walk he stopped in his tracks. 'There is a lot of students here. From what I've gathered they must have something special about them. I know one can teleport. Lapis can summon fire. Who knows what else the others can do. And yet all I'm capable of his sensing things.' Minma wasn't used to being the underdog and here he was sure that was the case.

He wouldn't be sceptical if no one had powers because his taijutsu outclassed some of the strongest military soldiers. He was able to go head to head in fist fights with people who've taken down army's. That in he also served along side some of the strongest and he learned from them. 'If I want to call myself equals to anyone here I have to train myself to be able to take them using nothing but my hands. I have to show them that you don't need strong powers to be a strong student. At the end of this school year I will be able to take on God himself with my hands, feet, and brain as my weapon.'

He reached his hands up and started to rub his temples. "Damnit Minma. You have to stop comparing yourself to others and taken it so seriously." He mumbled to himself. He wouldn't heed to his own advice. Minma only known a life where the strong survive and the weak die. As simple as that. He couldn't be the weak one.

He noticed Lapis sitting down on the grass and Minma decided to make his way to him. He took a seat beside him and sighed. "Tell me Lapis, what's the other students like. Not thier personalities but thier abilities. What are they capable of?"

XxAlien_CelloxX

We are going to trust the giant flying sharks?
Interactions: Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

He looked up to see Minma sit down. He offered a friendly smile and propped himself on his hands.

"Oh hey Minma and what are they like? Its a bit hard because I havent met a lot of them but by what I know is Blondie has no powers and snaps at any given moment for food. Hes a Ghoul thats clear to see. Amethyst can heal people with light - its fucking awesome. Milky the guy Blondie was talking about on the bus has telekinesis and can get possessed by ghosts. Maybe he can see them? I have no clue what Amethyst sees in Milky."

He said with a shrug at the last part. He was pretty observant of most people though some were harder to tell than others. Like Minma. He couldnt tell what his power was with a glance and he didnt like that.

"You I have no clue what your power is but I know you have extreme combat skills due to something but your confident in it. Most likely hand to hand so maybe sparring is preferred to blade fighting with you. The girl from earlier her eyes shifted color so I would think her power lies based on her emotions much like milky. His powers go haywire if someone pisses him off I believe. Masked chick the one Emery is totally in love with can most likely snap someones head off so maybe something with super strength or blowing shit up. Thats all the people I have met so far."

He looked at Minma and studied his face for a brief moment. He just info dumped alot there and most of it could or could not be true it was just based off what he had seen so far by how people act. He flexed his wings and shifted them to be behind him instead of under his arms.

"What is your power anyway? Is it being cute because you are cute though I bet someone would throw a hay day if I tried hitting on you. Got a girlfriend?"

He asked and raised a eyebrow like it was normal he talked like this. Was he thinking? No. Did he really care? Not really. He was just messing around and he smirked slightly before laughing.

Minma

Minma keenly listened as Lapis spoke. Taking in everything he said. He always wanted the most information possible. Because to him, information is power. It simultaneously gives you an upper hand in life. "Interesting. Interesting indeed." His right index finger fiddled with the grass, twirling it and then unwinding it repeatedly. "I wonder if they all know there powers full extent."

Minma mind entered a flashback. It was a few years ago. He was in the middle of a battlefield. His breath was heavy. The sun beamed down on him. Dust owned the air and the hard rocky terrain pressed against his knees. His only ally was his best friend, named Karma, right beside him. They were crouched behind a crashed tank that had been hit by a grenade. Minma's friend also had the ability of Mind Rope, but he was way more advance then him. They battlefield grew silent, the enemy must have regrouped, or so they thought. Minma's friend stood up to survey the area. Minma stayed crouched behind the tank. Then his eyes were filled with shock as to what he just witnessed. Karma just dodged a bullet from a sniper.

Minma snapped back into reality after receiving a compliment from Lapis. Minma began to blush but before allowing himself he chuckled. "Although that's one of my specialties it's not my power. And to answer your question I'm single. Never really had time to look for a loved one." He threw himself back using his arms as support to hold him up. "As for my actual power. It's called Mind Rope. It gives me the ability to sense things, even if it's out of my view or far away." He threw himself back up and sat criss crossed. "But I'll let you in on a little secret. Keyword. Secret. So I don't want you to tell anyone. It's ultimately going to be my trump card." He leaned in closer to Lapis and lowered his voice.

"If I'm able to perfect Mind Rope I would be able to predict my opponents move. Although it will have it's limits. I once had a friend who dodged a bullet from a sniper, not because he saw the guy, but because he sensed it coming. Or in other words he predicted it." He pulled back from Lapis and smiled. "Don't feel flattered that I told you. Your just the only person here I even vaguely know and don't want to punch. And ultimately when the time comes..." Minma reached his right hand up and used his right index finger to run it on Lapis's chin in one stroke. "I'll need your help. You see I need someone to attack me as I work on perfecting my power."

Gao

angy
GraysonCircleCrop.pngGrayson- XxAlien_CelloxX XxAlien_CelloxX (Amethyst)
He looked over at Amethyst, same judgemental frown again.

"Breakfast breaks the overnight fasting period. It also replenishes glucose and energy levels." Fun fact of the day from yours truly. "You don't need breakfast, but you should." Grayson wasn't a breakfast eater, but that was different. Double standards was okay if he got to do whatever.

Grayson tensed hearing Thia say she hated the headmaster, quickly leaning down and placing his hand over her mouth to stop her from any of that. If Leo heard such things, he wasn't taking the fall for her behaviour.

"You shouldn't say that." He hushed, the goody-two-shoes in him worrying about consequences if the headmaster found out she was engaging in critical speech like that. "You'll get us in trouble."

He shyly removed his hand off her mouth, realising he had just gone ahead and placed his fingers over her lips to shut her up.

Her lips.

The ones that had been on his.

Haha.

"Yes." He mumbled, straightening back up and looking towards the school again. "Friends." The male crossed his arms over his chest, his following statement coming out with dry humour. "Perhaps you're just stalking me."

Last edited:

XxAlien_CelloxX

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Minma Minma {Minma}
Amethyst Lightwood

"I never eat breakfast anyway."

She mumbled as she looked at the school. At the headmaster. Glaring dagger into the back of his head. She would rather start her classes instead of being dragged to this school. In all the rush of the bus and her fainting she wondered what happened to Lapis. She prayed to Lys he was ok and not getting hurt or pissing someone off. She ran a hand over her arm and then folded them behind her head.

She was lost in her thoughts like normal when she felt something over her mouth. Graysons hand. She looked up at him with a raised eyebrow when he started speaking. She nodded slowly and smiled against his hand. Then he grew his hand back before she started signing something.

"Fine would you rather I sign it? Im pretty sure the headmaster doesnt know how to sign as most people dont."

She giggled and rubbed her face where Graysons hand had been. She glanced at the courtyard and there were some teachers but none that looks super interesting. She flicked her wings and twisted the stone around her neck. A habit she does often when lost in thought or nervous. Though she wasnt nervous. She looked back at Grayson when he started speaking again.

Something about her stalking him and she leaned up pressing a finger to his lips to shush him. A similar gesture to what he did to her though hers was purely out of terror of the goddess hearing him.

"Dont say such things. Lys will smite both of us if she heard statements like that."

She whispered and glanced around as if the goddess was standing right there. She would rather not get smited by a god as cool as that would be. After a moment she realized she still had her finger on Graysons lips and removed it quickly.

How embarrassing.

Seemed like that was her goal for today! Be the most embarrassing being on the planet!

Lapis Ashford

A smile curled on his lips when he answered his random question if he was single.

"Goody. It means I dont have to steal you away from anyone."

He winked before laughing. When Minma started to talk about his power he unintentionally leaned closer. How interesting to have a power like that. To know where everything is. He bet it was a bit overwhelming though useful to sense things. A bit of jealous curled into his stomach but as quickly as it came it faded at the thought of having a power like that.

"Hmm a secret. Is it a good one?"

He asked and looked at Minma as he leaned in. It was a good secret and only one he got to know about. Those are fun as he could use them as blackmail. Though this wasnt blackmail but something that was just interesting to him. Always curious Lapis was.

"Oh yay someone who doesnt want to punch me that isnt Amethyst. Though she does want to at some points."

He laughed and leaned back once again before Minma was speaking again and his hand was on Lapis' chin. A small tint of red stained his cheeks but quickly vanished when he realized what Minma was offering. She leaned in closer and his hand gripped Minmas jaw lightly and tugged his face closer to his.

"Sounds like fun. Im in. It will give me something to do though, what do I get out of it?"

He asked and a sly smile found its way on his face. Being awfully brave now wasnt he as he pulled Minmas face even closer to his.

Last edited:

Minma

Minma smirked to his response to him being single. He didn't have to ask Lapis because it was apparent. Lapis wouldn't have asked if he wasn't. He chuckled a bit when Lapis talked about everyone wanting to punch him. He must have a reputation of being mean to the others. Though to Minma he seemed like a pretty nice guy. But he did just get here.

He saw that Lapis blushed some when he rubbed his chin. Then the next thing he felt was him getting pulled in by Lapis's grip. It sent butterflies through his stomach. He wasn't used to this kind of behavior. A smile of approval came upon his face as he looked Lapis in his eyes. If you help me accomplish this. Well, I'd give you anything you want." He gave Lapis a flirtatious wink before pulling his face from the grips of his jaws.

He didn't want to feed in to much, giving Lapis the easy way in. Minma looked Lapis up and down really slow before meeting his eyes. "You know, your not so bad after all. I feared everyone was as crazy as shorty on the bus." Minma laid back the soft grass, his arms behind his neck and his legs stretched out. "So do you flirt with every hot person you see?" He said it in a joking tone. "Or do you just find blue haired males interesting?"

XxAlien_CelloxX

Lapis Ashford

Lapis laughed along with Minma before looking back at him. His gaze focused on Minma as if he was studying him. He nodded slowly to what he was saying and a smile spread across his face. He ran a hand through his shaggy silver hair and replaced his hand back at his side when Minma pulled away.

"Anything I want~? What if what I want is you?"

He asked and laughed and studied Minma some more while he was scanning him. His cheeks turned a rosy pink when he said he wasnt that bad. Full bullshit right there. Lapis was bad at least on account for what the Angli said. He didnt kill people but he trained people and broke into shit and so much more. He grinned to himself at his next comment.

"Who said im not that crazy? Crazy for blueberry heads."

He winked. He was being a playful flirt which he flirted all the time with people but normally never acted upon it. He also laid down next to Minma with his wings spread out above his head and off to the side, ear buds hanging around his neck. He had a grin on his face when Minma started talking again. He flipped himself over to were he was propped up on a elbow, face right in front of Minmas.

"Hmm why do you wanna know? Maybe its just you I flirt with or maybe I flirt with everyone. Though not everyone is as good-looking as you."

He said with a smirk and looked Minma up and down slowly to make his point. His sliver eyebrow piercing shone in the light as he raised a eyebrow.

"How about you? Do you flirt with every hot person you come across or just males who can set shit on fire?"

Gao

angy
'I'm not risking it.' He signed back to her, much less smoother than her ASL talk, but understandable at least. He also wasn't a fan of Leo's decisions so far, but Grayson was still too much of a goody two shoes to do anything about it. He wouldn't complain or question it, just try go along with it. In his eyes that would earn him the favour of his superiors.

Slight blush came to his face feeling and watching her touch his face instead this time, shutting him up fast. Her skin was soft and warm. He still was not fond of the physical touch thing, especially his face. She had done quite enough of that today.

"I don't see Lys." Grayson glanced around and mumbled against the finger she had put to his face. "And I see a lot of things."

He was scowling at being shushed. Double standards. He pulled his head away and gently brushed her hand away with his. "Is stalking against Angli beliefs?" It sounded like such an oddly specific rule, made him smile slightly. The idea of being stalked by winged people didn't feel as threatening compared to someone running at you on feet. "Assault of la Colombe?"

He then blinked, frowned, and looked to the side for a moment. He wasn't sure why he said that. He didn't call Amethyst 'Pigeon' like most people did. Nevertheless in French. "That was rude." He commented in a confused mutter. "Sorry."

Last edited:

Minma

Minma watched as the clouds slowly drifted across the light blue sky. As he saw each one he thought about what they looked like to him. "You really are a flirt huh?" Was his response to Lapis saying he wanted him. He gave a short joyous chortle before speaking. "You know if your not careful I might just take you up on that offer." Minma did find Lapis attractive but as of now he just saw this as playful flirtation. Though he wouldn't mind taking it to the next step. His never been in a relationship and wanted to experience it for the first time ever.

Minma turned his neck to meet Lapis who was now almost eye level to him. The way the sun reflected off of Lapis skin wasn't helping Minma to control himself. He enjoyed the way Lapis's hair fell back into place when he ran his hand through it. "You caught me. I do only flirt with people who can catch shit on fire. You'll be beneficial to me if we was ever lost in the woods. I'd have myself an infinite fire source." He joked to Lapis.

Minma then glanced at Lapis's wings. "Oh yeah, almost forgot. I would have a blanket too." He reached his hand over and ran it on top of his wings. "As I thought. Soft as could be. And besides being soft thier pretty hot. It's not everyday you come across someone with lapis wings." He flicked his head, moving his hair out his face. "As you most likely already know, I have heard around that there is a dance is coming up. I think you and Emery should go together."

XxAlien_CelloxX

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

He smiled at Minma and laughed slightly.

"Hm kind of. Not really most of the time though I am making a exception for you. Ah so continue to not be careful got it."

He was now grinning as he contiuned to look at Minma. He leaned up further on his arm to get a even better look at Minma. He took his face lightly back in his hand and he ran a thumb over his cheekbone. He laughed at Minmas joke and let his hand drop from his face.

"Good not a lot of people can do that! So no one can take you away from me."

He laughed and flirtatiously winked again. He shivered slightly as Minma ran his hand over his wing - butterflies in his stomach. He reached his hand up to grip Minmas and smiled.

"Hmm its not is it? Though its not everyday you see a hot ass Blueberry. Oh a dance? And id rather go with you. Youd look cuter with me than I would with Blondie."

He smirked and twisted Minmas hand so it was clasped in his.

"Yea definitely would rather go with you plus Blondie has the hots for Masked girl I just know it. Wouldnt want to ruin their chances. "

Amethyst Lightwood

"You dont see her as a ghost. She is a holy deity you can only see in here."

She whispered and tapped his chest where his heart would be. She was smiling and she crossed her arms - back to her personal space and out of his. She didnt want to push anything if they were back on the friend terms. She looked up at the sky wondering if Lys was looking down at her and she looked back down and her face heated up. Today was not a good day to piss a deity off nor was anyway but she was pushing boundaries here.

She looked back up at Grayson when he said something and she smiled.

"Yea yea it is. Its almost as bad as talking. Surprised my vocal cords didnt get ripped out."

She giggled as she was joking. Though it could have happened. She just got lucky and got off semi easy. When he called her pigeon in another language she didnt really mind. It wasnt really used as a insult so it didnt really bother her. In fact it was kinda cute coming from him-

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE JUST THINKING- She shook her head quickly and glanced back up at him. She looked at a piece of hair that was out of place. It irked her and she needed to fix it. She reached up and brushed the hair back skimming his cheek lightly with her fingertips. She flicked her wings as she returned to crossing her arms.

"Sorry it was uhm- bothering me. And its fine really."

She said with a soft smile.

Last edited:

Knight boi

・:*+.:+n.e.e.t supremacy:.*+.:+
Finn

Finn looked out the window of the bus, he was quite curious of where the possible fuck they were going, though in his mind he was already starting to think of the multiple options he had in front of him, though he could just tell they were going somewhere he didn't here what the headmaster had to say, correction he wasn't paying attention to him he was to bust thinking about his beating he had gotten from the group of girls he did deserve it though, he defintly did he, punched Winter after all.

Jack

As jack got onto the bus his smile was bigger than ever though, he hoped he wasn't
even though he was he looked out the window to see the beautiful outside, well it was always beautiful or at least jack thought it was, he smelled like joy rather than ice cream today and he didn't mind though.

Josiah
interactions: hunter and fae ( XxAlien_CelloxX XxAlien_CelloxX )
bitch wtf?!?!?!?

Josiah yawned slightly though he tried his best to not open his mouth, his quite horrifying sharp ass teeth mouth, he still had the coin he had from hunter when they were kids he slightly smiled at the coin and flipped it catching it, he remembered him and hunter as toddlers stealing the entire stock of bread of the local baker, well hunter did he was more of the lookout than the 'robber' though he didn't mind it, he constantly checked in for hunter after the incident making sure she was okay well at least emotionally okay she was defiantly physically okay she was a fucking terminator , he looked up seeing even more kids there until he saw a masked girl and a siren, he started to controllable freak out, though it appeared hunter was wearing a new mask than before, the giant crow monster walked to the girl,"Hunter?"

Minma

Minma's stomach turned as Lapis grabbed his hand. It was soft and smooth, gripping his hand lightly. Minma checks turned rosey pink and this time he made no effort to hide it. Only smiling at his wink and responses.

He wasn't sure what to do next. Lapis had rubbed his cheekbone and grabbed his hand. How was he supposed to one up that. He always was one for upping someone else. Should I? No. What was he thinking. How would Lapis react if he leaned in for a kiss. To be it bluntly Minma was fearful of Lapis's reaction. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he rejected it. The embarrassment would be to much to handle. And what if Emery saw, he would have something to pick at.

Minma smiled happily. "Oh so he has a thing for a masked girl. Well isn't that sweet. I suppose If you'd much rather go with me I'll deal with you. Although us two together at a dance might just be to much for people to handle." He said sarcastically. He looked Lapis in the eyes. "Your eyes are also hell of sexy ya know. If I could I might stare at them all day." A flirtatious smirk crept upon his face as he held Lapis's hand in his. He went from not being excited to come here to now having a reason to stay. How things change so quickly in life.

Gao

angy
Grayson was a bit iffy about deities and all that. Seeing dead people had that critical affect on him. He even looked a bit grossed out about the whole 'she's in here' type gig, followed by the tap on his chest. He rubbed the area, as if the poke had hurt him.

The ripping of the vocal cords didn't make him laugh or smile. Grayson simply stared at her. While she posed it and giggled as if it was a joke, he knew better than that. Angli were strict and cruel. She didn't seem bothered over the Pigeon thing, but it had bothered him. That was not part of his vocab. He did not know where that came from or why that slipped out. He was frowning, caught up in thinking about it when he felt strand of his dark hair move, followed by a graze along his cheekbone.

Grayson blinked. It had made his thinking and body turn still while processing what she had just done.

He raised a hand, patting part of his hair down and shyly shifting his gaze to the side.

"Quit touching me." Was all he mumbled, before lowering his hand again and fiddling with the button of his sleeve cuff. Flustered about it. "The low blood sugar is making you foolish." Back to breakfast glucose talk, it seemed.

Then his fidgeting stopped, and his head raised to look at Amethyst again. A question coming to mind. "Why were you in that bus?" Grayson knew she wasn't in it when they departed. Not that he had checked. Probably.

Last edited:

XxAlien_CelloxX

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Knight boi Knight boi {Kosiah} Minma Minma {Minma}
Lapis Ashford

He lifted himself up slightly to turn on his side to fully face Minma. He pursed his lips slightly before laughing. At what? He didnt know. maybe it was that Minma was bright red - redder than a tomato.

"I know right. We should get them together.. After us of course."

He laughed and winked again.

"Oh goody I dont have to deal with meat eater! And correct there. It seems you are correct alot of the time arent you?"

He inquired, raising his eyebrow. He coughed to hide the blush creeping up his face. He rubbed his face right after before laying back down on his arm. He looked at Minmas eyes and tilted his head with his fingertips as if to inspect them more.

"Hm I didnt know that. Your eyes remind me of Cherimoyas but your are brighter in color. Dazzling if I do say."

He smirked and leaned his head closer to Minmas - hand still in his. It was warm and comforting.

"You look cute when you smirk."

He said and a small half smile fell onto his face.

Amethyst Lightwood

She looked back at the ground and a smile curled on her lips.

"Your hair was bothering me. Sorry again. And no its not low blood sugar. I make sure it stays high enough to not be foolish."

She said and coughed. Blood covered her hand and she quickly tucked it behind her back. She wiped it away on her camo pants and flciked her wings as she moved her arm again. Everything was quiet for a couple moments before Grayson spoke up again. She looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Apparently I have a new power - Well when combined with Lapis' I do. I guess I can teleport so I ended up teleporting and falling onto your lap."

She muttered the last words and tucked a loose strain of hair behind her ear.

"Why were you sleeping? Are you not getting enough sleep? Do I need to put you to sleep so you can sleep? Also muttering about a man on the ceiling?"

She raised a eyebrow as if she wanted to know about the muttering. And she did. She was awfully curious if it was dreams or random shit he couldnt control.

Artemis Hunt and Fae Cove

Fae was off the bus and tapping her foot on the pavement. How long did it take to get Bitch Buck off the bus? Thats when Artemis was tugging him off by the horn. She winced as Loet hit her side.

"Damnit Bitch Buck!"

Artemis cursed and clutched her side before jumping off the bus. She looked at Fae before standing up straight again.

"Where to now?"

"Hunt down Dead Boy?"

"Why are you so obsessed over him?"

"He needs a damn beating for being a asshole earlier."

She was busy talking to Fae and picking at her braid when she heard footsteps come up to her and someone say her name. She hasnt heard that voice in a long time and she stiffened. It could not be him. He was dead - she watched him die. But the looked on Faes face said otherwise and she slowly turned around and was now face to face with no other but Josiah. Fury radiated off her and tears blurred her eyes.

She didnt know if she should stab him or hug him. She went with stab. She withdrew her knife and stabbed him in the forearm like she did Pigeon earlier. She ripped her blade back out and Fae gasped.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET ASSHOLE! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE YOU WERE DEAD- YOU CANT SHOW UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND NOT BE DEAD! I WATCHED THEM KILL YOU!"

Artemis yelled as a tears slid down her face behind the mask. She watched them kill Josiah - there was NO WAY in HELL it could be him. Fae gripped her shoulder and leaned her head on Artemis shoulder, whispering something. She nodded slightly before tugging the giant ass bird dude into a hug.

'Sorry for stabbing you though you deserve it asshole."

She muttered before moving back away again.

"Hello Doctor."

Gao

angy
"Ah." He mumbled to her explanation. Teleportation. "Neat." He was curious as to why she teleported to him, specifically. Or if it was just randomly generated. He averted his gaze back to the cuff of his sleeve, still adjusting around with the button to look disinterested and calm. He was still flustered over the whole thing, everything since the beginning of the bus ride till now had been one big shy disaster.

But Grayson tensed at her next question, a muscle clenching in his jaw. Fingers pausing with their fidgeting and his gaze slowly moving to the female. A calculating look, thinking over a careful reply.

"I was not asleep." Defensive. He was definitely asleep. Deep asleep, enough to push her off of him the first time. Embarrassing. "I sleep enough." Grayson was tired from yesterday. Didn't help his body was battered up from the past 24 hours either. All he wanted to do was rest but he had things to get done.

Things like sleeping on a bus apparently. At least it wasn't at an important time like in a class or something.

He then glanced upwards despite them being outside, checking for 'man on the ceiling'. He looked back down at Amethyst with a troubled scowl, his face now turning red at her bringing up his sleep talking. What a humiliating thing for her to listen to. He usually had very active dreams. Didn't like that she had heard his stupid little rambles.

He glared to the side and mumbled "..Nothing..." very childishly. Not mature whatsoever as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't remember."

Grayson then cleared his throat and shook his head, turning the topic to something else. "Is my hair fine now?" He looked at her. A reluctant invitation for her to adjust any of it. He decided he might as well let her, since it's not like he'd be able to notice any hair out of place. He did not wish to be seen in disarray. "I can't see it."

Last edited:

CrazyBitch

Feeling Epic Gamer Girl Vibes...
Interactions: XxAlien_CelloxX XxAlien_CelloxX (Lapis) Minma Minma (Minma)

(This takes place when Minma and Lapis get back on the bus)

The doors to the bus opened as I want candy starts playing, Stella is the first to get on the bus, blowing a large bubble and making a loud pop as Charlie walks up the stairs beside her, pulling a cherry lollipop from her mouth, a string of saliva pulling from her soft pink lips. Charlie and Stella look at each other hungry grins as they turn to look back at Minma and Lapis, walking down the middle of the bus, their hips swaying side to side as she both take a seat in the seats infront Lapis and Minma, quickly turning back to look back at them.

Jax and Grace walk up onto the bus, Jax's arm around her waist. "Hi everyone! lets be best friends okay?" Grace shouted as she skipped down the isle of the bus sitting in an empty seat as she patted the seat beside her. "Jaxy sit with me!" Jax gave a flirty smile as he walked down the isle sitting beside her. Sammy entered the bus last from the five, having a pair of headphones in, her eye's glued to his book, she walked down the isle, not looking up from her book as she sat at the back of the bus, by herself, continuing to read her book. Zoey walked in last looking around mischievously as she sat in a seat Alone, planning tons of fun pranks.

Charlie and Stella turned to look back at Minma and Lapis, Charlie biting her lip as she looked at them with flirty eyes, Stella giving a flirty smile as she blew another bubble. "Hey, I'm Charlie." Charlie said as she pulled the sweet lollipop from her lips, another strand of her hot sticky spit dragging along with the lollipop, she licked it off. "I'm Stella." Stella said calmly, as she twirled a strand of her hair. "You know... you guys are really cute..." Charlie said with a flirty tone as she crossed her arms on the top of the chair, looking down at them with a flirty smile. "and your laps look so empty with no one to fill them...." Charlie popped the lollipop back in her mouth, giving it a good suck as Stella spoke. "May we have the pleasure of knowing your names? it'd make me so sad if we weren't able to get the names of such charming boys..." Charlie popped her lollipop out of her mouth. "Wanna taste?" Charlie said in a flirtatious tone as she looked to Minma and Lapis. Charlie licked the lollipop another time as she looked at both of them hungrily. "Its really yummy...." Stella popped another bubble in her gum as she turned to Charlie, putting a hand on her cheek, Charlie pulled her lollipop out, turning to Stella, putting her hand on her Jaw. Stella and Charlie leaned in and began to kiss, their hot sticky tongues rubbing against one another as Stella pushed her grape gum into Charlies sweet mouth, They pulled apart for a second, a large strand of spit forming before they quickly moved back in, Charlie combing her hair through Stella's hair as Stella moved her hand down to Charlies throat, wrapping around it and tightening. Charlie let out a small moan as Stella and Charlie continued to make out before finally pulling apart, another strand of their warm sticky candy spit being created, Charlie licked it up and She blew a bubble with Stella's gum, Stella popping Charlies Lollipop into her mouth and sucking on it before turning back to Minma and Lapis. "Wanna play Daddy?" Charlie said looking to Minma with a hungry smile, biting into her lip, her light blue eyes flickering pink. Stella looked to Lapis with a flirty grin. "You know... you're really cute... do you like the color purple?" As Stella said this in a flirty tone her eyes flicker a vibrant purple for a short few seconds.

Last edited:

Knight boi

・:*+.:+n.e.e.t supremacy:.*+.:+
Josiah

He was not ready to see hunter again, he died in front of them no die wasn't the word more like smashed into the gravel fitted the situation more, he looked at fae and then hunter it couldn't be them he looked at hunter before she spoke he immediately threw up black liquid onto the gravel careful enough not to hit them two, some of the black liquid had limbs in it though he could explain it, he stopped and look at them quicly shutting his monstrous mouth, he didn't want to show hunter who he was now all of a sudden he felt a knife in his shoulder, it felt more of a pinch though he looked at her,"Look don't overeact hunter I can explain-" all of a sudden fae started talking and he looked at her nodding to her,"Greetings siren"

Minma

One compliment after another made Minma blush even more. He couldn't help himself anymore. Lapis has already leaned in some. Now was the perfect time if any. He propped himself up with his right arm and leaned in closer to Lapis. Thier faces were only about a centimeter away now. Minma stared into Lapis's eyes for a few seconds before releasing his hand from Lapis grip. He reached in and grabbed Lapis's jaw and pulled him to his lips.

As he placed thier lips together he held it while he powered Lapis back a little. The softness of Lapis lips sent butterflies through his stomach. Still holding on to his jaw, Minma then proceeded to make work of his tounge. Twisting it around Lapis's tounge slowly. After a few seconds he gently bit down on Lapis's bottom lip. Using his hand that's on Lapis's jaw he pulled thier faces apart and Minma licked his lips. He let go of Lapis, his hand falling slowly back down.

"You don't taste so bad" Said Minma with an almost breathy tone as he stared Lapis in the eyes. He reached towards Lapis and with his pinkie finger moved some hair that seemed to get out of place during the kiss. He then used his hand to lift Lapis's face towards him. "Please ignore my stubbornness, I just couldn't help myself." He said it with an affectionate like smile on his face.

XxAlien_CelloxX

Lapis Ashford

He was not expecting Minma to kiss hhm. His eyes went wide when he leaned in and when he felt his lips against his, he stiffened slightly before slowly melting into the kiss. Holy fucking shit he was kissing someone he just met. What as he doing? His thoughts faded when he felt Minmas tounge in his mouth.

He wrapped his hand around the nape if Minmas neck to pull him closer. Damn this boy was a good kisser and Lapis was experiencing it first handed. He kissed the boy back eagerly and his hand trailed into the boys blue hair. He propped himself up on one elbow so he wasnt just flopped over.

He twitched his wings when Minma pulled back. Lapis was to breathless to speak for a moment and slowly blinked coming back to reality. He gently placed his hand on his lip before looking back up at Minma.

"I-Its fine. Like really it's fine. Like holy fucking shit your a good kisser- Dont apologize next time."

He mumbled before placing his hand back on Minmas jaw and pulled him back to him. He kissed him softly and lingered there for a bit and curled his hand into his hair. A much much more gentle kiss than the one that just took place.

He backed up and removed his hand from Minmas hair and rested on his back with a grin on his face.

"We should get back on the bus and I think Ima keep you around for a long while. Like a really long while. Your eyes are dazzling."

That last part came out of nowhere as most shit just popped out of his mouth. He held a hand out for Minma to take as he got up.

FuzzySheep12

I'm just chill'n
Autumn Bush

After getting off the bus I set out and started eating grass, I was slowly inching closer to the mass of people when a bird apperantly swooped and bit me, how rude. I swat at the bird with my tail and flail my wings to cover my rump. That bird keeps attacking me, what gives. I forget about the group of people and get back on the bus, the bird doesn't follow thankfully.

XxAlien_CelloxX

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

"If your wondering if I choose to teleport to you, I didnt. I randomly teleported and it seemed like Lys wanted me on the damn bus."

She shifted her feet and flicked her wings. She didnt want him to think she was a creep in any way possible. She wanted to be percieved as normal or normal enough. She looked up and glanced around the area before settling gaze back on Grayson.

"If you say so though I can see slight bags under your eyes. I wont push it any further but if you need more sleep or just the chance to let me know and I'll help ok?"

She had a soft smile on her face. She didnt want her friend to be tired because tired people made grumpy people.

"Thank you its been driving me crazy. Though you dont look bad with messy hair just doesnt go with your formal attire."

She said as she stood up on her toes to brush parts of Graysons hair down. Her eyebrows furrowed at one piece that did not want to go into place no matter how much she pushed it down. She let out a little sigh and glanced at Grayson who's face was right next to hers.

She quickly stepped back and let her hands fall to her sides. Her cheeks flushed before she took a deep breath to get the blush to untaint her cheeks. No need to repeat what happened earlier. She then thought about something and glanced around.

"Only if your comfortable you can answer this question but if your not I can drop it. It doesnt bother me if you dont answer ok? How many ghosts can your normally see in one room or area? Do they affect you in anyway like appearance wise?"

She raised a eyebrow and kept her voice in a low whisper. She didnt know if this was a ok question to ask and she didnt want Grayson to snap again. They just semi got back to being friends and she didnt want to ruin that.

DaniGurl

Danielle
The second CCFA driver had finally found the issue, though it bothered him too much to trust Maddie on her own. "All students from either school I need you all on the bus now so we can get to the school!" He then sat in his seat in the front by the wheel. Maddie only crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. No matter how mature she could prove to be, she was still the same age as most people that were on the bus. She reluctantly sat in a seat behind the driver as he then started the engine again, waiting for the students to get on and take their seats.

Gao

angy
Amethyst explained the teleportation mishap being randomised, not helping how flustered he was over it. Did she think he thought that? Was he being obvious about what was happening in his brain? He cleared his throat and straightened his posture. Much to the protest of his bruised spine.

“I knew that.” Defensive. He did not know that.

Grayson accepted the one strand of hair being out of place, but noticing her fussing around with quite a lot of it made him shrivel up inside.

“Is it that bad?” He grumbled, now self conscious as he felt her smoothing down one area for a considerable amount of time. Bit awkward. Made him feel like a cat getting groomed. Grayson glanced at her, noticed she was looking at him, and then sped his eyes away again. Glowering red at a nearby tree as if it was the most important thing in the world. She had said he didn't look bad with messy hair, prompting a shy "Shut up." to come out of his mouth.

Grayson was thankful once she pulled away. Thankful because she fixed his hair, thankful because she also returned the space between them.

He looked at her in silence for a long moment before a defeated and weak, “I’m tired.” was admitted from his lips. “I’m really tired.” There was a few seconds of vulnerability before it was swiftly brushed over and put under the rug again. Outta sight outta mind. Ignored. “But being human has human consequences. I just need to sleep earlier,” Or not see dead people and not get possessed. "I had a nap, so I'm fine now."

He didn’t seem mad, maybe a little caught off guard by the question. But not angry or upset about the inquiry.

“Depends on the area.” He crossed his arms over his chest and sighed through his nose. “Plenty of people die, Amethyst.” As for the appearance side of it, an eyebrow arched at such a strange question. He didn’t think so. “No.” Maybe he looks less refined with a night and morning of active ghosts, being tired and all. But nothing super different. "Did you think my hair was in such a dishevelled state from Man on the Ceiling?"

Last edited:

DaniGurl

Danielle
Mia & Mariah
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Grace -Briefly-)
Mariah sighed as she stood up once she looked over at Mia, putting a ripped corner of scrap paper in the margin of the book she was reading. She then walked over to Mia and lifted her onto her back, giving her sister a piggyback ride to her seat. "Oh my god, you can be nice!" Mariah would be irritated and partially offended by the comment but she was ready to walk off the bus now that she had seen the rather loud ad rowdy students who she wanted NO part of.

She only gave a small smile at Grace before walking back to the front of the bus. There came the announcement she dreaded, she had to get back on the bus...Oh lord, she wasn't going to make it through the day. Mariah slowly picked out a seat, making sure that no one was sitting behind, in front, or beside it at the moment. The girl smiled, a bit surprised that's he could manage to find a spot like this it was just a matter of rather it would stay like this or not.

She then opened her book up to the page she had marked with the paper and continued to read from the top of the left page even though she was already on the fifth which was on the right. She just wanted to reemerge herself in the atmosphere of the world that the book wanted her to see and be part of. It was the best way to really understand what your reading and enjoy it- At last that's just what she thought.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)