• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mythic Universe [OCs Only]

M.J. Saulnier

Semi-Retired User
SUMMARY

Have you ever had a really good, well developed super hero or villain concept you wanted to do an RP for, or may have ported into Marvel or DC?
This is a universe you can establish them in where they won't be alone, or alongside Hulk, etc.

This is a universe building project (many RPs) for original character concepts only. The goal is to flesh out a universe through the creation of characters and the development of those characters in origin stories, team-ups, cross-overs, and special series stories. As such, the universe will have many different RPs, with an ensemble roster of characters that interweave to create a larger narrative.

Back in 2016 I started a project called the GLU (Guardian League Universe) with many of the same central lore figures you’ll see below. I have recently rebooted the physical make-up a bit, trimmed out a bunch of dead weight (as of now) characters and gave the main (so far) antagonist force a much clearer, better backstory.

I want to assemble ;) a small team of writers to co-develop the universe, on top of recruit as many able bodied hero/villain writers in the community as possible to hammer this beast out.

But for now let's get to some brief expositions.

ANCIENT LORE

2ea8fa1b67019bdc7154f4ca95b8e5bc.gif

In the beginning, there were only two.
Twin brothers and deities of the cosmos.

Hyperion represented energy, light, and creation.

Kronos represented matter, darkness, and destruction.

solaris_imperious_classic_by_skywarp_2-d20lyy7.png

"You'll destroy it all, brother. Left alone and in the darkness you created." -Hyperion

supervillain_1___design___procrastinating_by_serg_natos-d6bn35o.jpg

Zeus: "What did you do, father?"
Kronos: "What he couldn't. I ended it."

If I found the right person, I could let someone play him to take some of that burden off of me when the shit hits the fan.
Prior to killing Hyperion, he lived in the Hall of Time with his brother. They each had a staff that granted them even more power than they possessed as Gods.

When Kronos struck Hyperion down, he used his staff to decapitate his brother. When he did, his staff was destroyed by the energy which was released. Kronos tried to take Hyperion's staff instead, and it burned his left hand off. He wears the cavalier cape to conceal this scar.

Without his staff, which has been lost forever - only replaceable by the Cosmos herself - Kronos is considerably weaker than he would normally be. However that is not to downplay the threat. Just gives us a fighting chance.

Kronos has been pondering his decision, and the inevitability of his brother's last words. He created Zeus and Hades to replicate himself and his brother. He gave them a similar job, and a long time to do it. He was hoping deep down that it would play out the same, because he had made the right decision.

Whilst the rest of the universe largely gave in to darkness, on Earth, the light always seemed to win the day. Zeus always seemed to outwit or out muscle his brother, and the heroes always seemed defeat the villains. Hades had disappointed him. He had grown weak, seduced by centuries among earthlings.

The Rise of Kronos

The proverbial waltz was never-ending. A constant upkeep of the celestial balance between good and evil, light and dark, matter and energy. This conflict is ingrained into every fiber of the universe. Constantly the struggle between light and dark. The cycle was relentless, lasting eons upon eons, before a restless Kronos grew impatient.

Seeking a resolution; some semblance of closure, let alone freedom, Kronos succumbed to the darkness and violence that consumes his very existence. He took staff in hand, taking Hyperion by surprise, and struck him down.

Kronos' Conquest

Free from the bonds of his brother and duty, Kronos set forth, destroying planets one after another.
tumblr_nqwwq09eur1s8ve2ko2_r3_500.gif

None could resist his might, until he discovered Tartarus and its indigenous Pyrophyte population of warriors. Who fought so hard in resistance that Kronos chose to enslave them using the promise of conquest and glory.

Known as Pyrophytes prior to being enslaved by Kronos. He deploys them like cannon fodder to do his leg work.
f53a604b2abefaf515f8d99f3d5eae63.jpg

"Pyrophyte no more. You shall be known as my Harbingers of death and despair." -Kronos
Pyrophyte weapons were so powerful, that they could damage Kronos. Due to this, after their enslavement, all weapons were banished. This provides two more sources of Pyrophyte resentment toward Kronos. They know he can be hurt, and he disarmed them. A Pyrophyte coup among his invasion force (which I have done no development on) could, should play an essential role. Let's just say I've given the necessary tools, and a good Pyrophyte staple would be cool.

The Children of Kronos
Over thousands of years, the decision to murder Hyperion began to weigh on Kronos. He somehow felt incomplete, restless still. He discovered a young, vibrant planet in a tiny, unspectacular corner of the cosmos… Earth.

Kronos began an experimental chapter of his existence. He birthed two sons, Zeus and Hades. Lesser deities birthed by the Pyrophyte Empress’ eldest daughter, despite the human appearance Kronos had designed.
The strain of giving birth to not one, but two Lesser Gods killed the young Pyrophyte princess. Since the loss of a beloved royal figure, pockets of resentment and silent resistance have formed within the Pyrophyte population.

EFnuY75XA4rjvgEDZps-K94lkSwIPLKnrooA4QVLiQf5V3SduDPKoVCalvmcCRj4C1v8tWHbrbzx0ErY8XVzhcxUPRa_li55mCEfqFHb-AFIffyIyySeFoO7AB3uZWe486hanMbY

Modern
DaQmBvOsAtfrEgM6O80Of4IUliHMjiMzAyCUpLBJIolUxPvDSjNOC4TsI0-ScrBeNGeXRJsKlWNLKc8sZcruwHFhrfBJvMeXNgxq-IyhGjAgQQdftFAi0Ya0uxmwWD6g8cnKsKiQ

"The future rests in these tiny hands, little God Slayer." -Zeus

Writer needed to handle his character.

kw5SPS7VvjUlBxvV2uoDjJ9U5ZMRJ8vbKU9iuIPg-k5HVYPfwYzWVlZjDHGptkeWqL8LyFORAeROPABcvcHS19YjZun05KUalGd9MVCw3ZqTPBVIDV4mJVveFvnUmIW9OifOs6yR

Modern
Lo4ecV02O1L5omCcrR56pn2HTAryQI-4WPBme5pv4fK59k8P_mUEKMh6HksTr8KqxKwnasD3eUTmuZ0Zl-VD7V14-CHTltPbgbW9Xl5ybBZFhoyU0j86nPRJZmjOXfOC10JJX3Cv

"My sweet, naive child...let me show you how it's done." -Kronos

The twins were told the story of their father and uncle, and tasked with a job similar to that which he and his brother shared, so long ago. They were to maintain the scales of good and evil on Earth.

For tens of thousands of years they watched over, sometimes even ruled over the planet and its young species, the threat of Kronos ever looming overhead...

MODERN DAY

The lore of old has been forgotten.
Zeus, Hades, fictional characters in old Greek stories and Disney cartoons...

Hope For The Future

Burdened by the darkness that consumes Kronos, Zeus has implemented a contingency plan...
"The future rests in these tiny hands, little God Slayer." -Zeus
FkTmxt-a4JU7bu_x5jSJ1DB6KmRD5P7MXlIcV_wbUGsrs4PCGPWff2r81ytnoDd4vYFmc79bzJkeh5IcwkEmllYCgNIxEqlxaEQ3DYPizcMiPBimOxmZuQHZFlCGKLxbEksRMgWq

BTW I'm well aware that is She-ra. It bothers me too, but it's the best general reference I could find.
'Created' by Zeus in 1998, Athena was left on the steps of a convent in Citadel City, and raised as an orphan. Her literal destiny is to kill Kronos when he invades Earth in 2020. Because of this, forces are put in motion (because Kronos is a god, it's never that easy) to breach time and kill her as a 10 year old girl still grappling with the depth of her abilities. This is Part 1 of the Temporal Wars story line I am dying to start, but it has to wait until Kronos is defeated.

Citadel City, NY

Citadel City, New York is the largest, most technologically advanced city in the world. Rich with metahumans, and crime for them to fight. Whilst it is the primary location at present, more are welcome.

cross_fate_city_concept_by_adimono-d3rdiy0.jpg

Open to development. Provides a fixed location to make characters more accessible, and will be the primary location of the confrontation with Kronos, and it will pretty much take everyone to stop him.

Temples of Shadow and Light

In ancient Asia, two temples were formed in dedication to light, and darkness. They both trained warriors to carry out the will of their cause and masters.

HTB17kfSJVXXXXb5XFXXq6xXFXXXl.jpg

Founded in ancient China sometime between the Han and Tang dynasties. The Temple of Light represents the protection of innocent life, the prevention of violence, and the spread of virtue among humankind.

The Temple of Light has modern outposts and agents all around the world, including Citadel City.

9s-88Ovd0c6QZNvnZ-_snZrbjUV8PpY2AFJdFDe5LMPvQNWCYYZagQkdPwRI2EzEyB5uY-B7B1HvMkvfo-1YBrmyUphgEkghuojcf9uQRhn_OZyCVq3s45EjvyAgwl19hX0iG3EM

Highly trained in the arts of wushu, judo, and qiang (spear/staff). Some are metas, some are not.

I had been playing with a character concept for the Light Temple Master. A meta with the gift of genetic immortality.
cSfMMWDx7LnQ-iwzmRM4G9DhFsLBYhEPpBbU_oBEeGxmBIFwLoQSiFDK7Z6o4YufOvzx4nE0mTDNmCsrfjTMx_fplHuXEM_dIkvqHq7B-rfI-XFqUhEqzXaYA1AeQljP06_ia1id

93de66521d65de1517cabb79e4078379.jpg

Founded in ancient Japan sometime in the 11th century. They developed the shinobi code and techniques prior to spreading it via their agents throughout feudal Japan. They represent the use of violence to control ones own destiny. They teach unconditional loyalty to the temple.

The Temple of Shadow has modern outposts and agents all around the world, including Citadel City.

9Y8BBC6gExRysT2zh2RBjpX4b4YKrKkH3BKZh8fqGlZqIInNmXl3gV49yeiZjqqA2yEgWEe-Cx-abrBDe28WGl8FJ1xdlwYwzsia25aE7tIIenCsMUGOsWvdQU7fO9sHJaXD56N2

Highly trained in the arts of shinobi, kenjutsu, and jujitsu. Some are metas, some are not.

Both temples are highly secretive. The Shadow being the more brazen of the two.

That's all I've got at this point for an interest check, without going into individual characters and their independent slices of the verse.

To give you an idea of where I want to start in terms of RP, I want to do Blindside's Origin story. The reason is that he becomes an important character to two of my main characters, having trained them both and instilling a certain quality of moral fiber in each of them. I also want to find someone to take his basic concept, flesh it out fully, and make it their own so that they can play him, because he'll be around, a lot.

Blindside
(Citadel's OG Guardian Angel. Circa 96 :P Love this concept)
The Citadel born son of Jamaican immigrants to Citadel City, William Porter (feel free to change) was born a metahuman without the ability to see. Eyes a solid, milky white from the moment they opened. Deprived of his visual sense, his metahuman genes began to punch in the over time. His senses of touch, hearing, smell, and taste have become not only amplified by 1000%, but also serve as a tool for building detailed mental models of his surroundings and guiding his path. He has also honed a mastery of these senses, able to dial each one up or down in a given situation.
OLFUqXxv1lWZEyAYXzI-AWMnnp01UmaLTadTEjWyzt3E5pXxh0hvUd1t2_m3w2DgKiwHDSvfRCpvy6dk9vyLFsMqoXu8SbRX5kBL0d5qPRQ1DNuP41ZKH8dkUDMW75knDvwOsrbx

Ignore the panther ears, lol. Feel free to run a better aesthetic by me. I'm afraid I'll require a good pitch on removing the qiang (Chinese spear) style use of a staff. I'll explain in as much detail as I can.

I had wanted the man who trained Blindisde to have been trained by the Light Temple. A future character named Bobby Benedict is going to be trained by Blindside at his dojo. Bobby also takes a liking to the staff. It could be axed, but I'd just need a bit of selling.
In 1996, Will was making a late evening stop at a local corner store with his Korean wife and six-year-old daughter. Whilst preparing to checkout and head home, a masked thug entered the store holding a pistol. The assailant fired a shot into the employee, before turning his aim on William and his family.

Will awoke in the hospital, only to find that his wife and child had been slain by the mafia affiliated tweaker thug.

I don't think I need to spoil the rest?

It's all a concept, anyway, if someone takes him on they can figure out the exact details. Worst case scenario, I will shoulder another character, I do love Blindside, so much, it's just hard juggling so many once Super Teams start forming.

-----------------
I want to thank everyone who took the time to read this, and give a special shout to anyone who remembers the original GLU, and wants to get back on board for this shiny new reboot. Give me a shout back.

If you are interested in this, reply or PM me, if it gains enough momentum, I'll launch a proper OOC of some kind.

>.>' (So old and rusty)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Delayed response due to being in messages chewing canon and concepts for the last few days.

I'm pumped to get some more people on board so we can start an RP. I don't care how many primary or secondary characters I have to play. This is going to be good.

Edits coming to the OP for additional modern day information, so keep an eye on the thread today.

Last edited:
Cool concept. Color me interested.

Can you shed some light on what kind of OC's you're looking for?
You mentioned metagenes - is that how most supers get their powers (as opposed to radioactive spiders or chem lab accidents, etc.)?
How long have supers been around?
Outside of the story you mentioned, are the aspects of Greek myth that are "true" here?

I’ll go ahead and jump in. Hope you don’t mind a Slasher-style villain.

Depends on what you mean by a Slasher-style. If you mean a garden variety serial killer, probably not the best fit. This is your grass roots style Hero/Villain project. Costumes, good backstories, etc.

Cool concept. Color me interested.

Thanks.

Can you shed some light on what kind of OC's you're looking for?
You mentioned metagenes - is that how most supers get their powers (as opposed to radioactive spiders or chem lab accidents, etc.)?

Metas are the most common, I don't want too many of the, "I got struck by lightning - but not regular lighting that would just kill me - instead it gave me the power to manipulate electricity and use my body as a conduit" cases running around, but having said that, I'm not opposed to really good alternative ability backstories.

One example is a character of my own who got his abilities from a metahuman formula developed in a lab. That formula has since been destroyed by its creator, and the only thing like it is an unstable replica, but you see my point. There's no rule.

How long have supers been around?

Metas have been around for as long as human beings have been. In ancient times they came along few and far between, making them a very big deal. As the human population grew, more metas began to emerge. In modern times, those who sought to put those powers to use for the good of society - or for selfish means - often ended up concealing their 9-5 identity in order to protect some semblance of normalcy in life.

The core concept is that struggle between light and dark, good and evil, hero and villain. It's not just Hyperion and Kronos, it's in everything. That conflict echoes through time and space, to carry itself out here on Earth, century after century. It never stops.

Outside of the story you mentioned, are the aspects of Greek myth that are "true" here?

Right now, none.

The Cosmos is a female entity one could easily liken to Christianity's 'Holy Spirit'. She birthed everything, right down to Hyperion and Kronos. She's not a person, no form, no speech, no thoughts. She's a cosmic energy that does possess a will but almost never interferes with the flow of events in the universe. Right now in the canon, she has acted twice to interfere with the course of events on Earth.

She gave Zeus a vision of Kronos' arrival and Earth's destruction, prompting him to create Athena.

She also gave visions to one of JPax's human meta characters, best left for her to explain.

Today I will be adding info into the OP about the Temples of Shadow and Light.

Last edited:
I suppose multiple cases of mutated telomeres in metas wouldn't be out of the question. I didn't want too many immortals running loose who don't use some means to cheat the cycle of creation and destruction. The lesser Gods being immortal is a pretty big deal. A curse no mortal has ever had to comprehend.

The one thing I have to caution is that I am not good at period fiction. If I can't get the details of the period and setting exactly right, down to the spoken language norms, I can't commit to a post.

Since we're building a verse, and main characters created get treated as such, I might be useless to you in those early portions of his or her origin story. I'm good to go for helping out in a modern setting, though.

First RP of the verse will be launching soon.

// CRUSADER //

"Children of Earth. I offer you the only gift I have to give." −Hyperion

[IMG='width:295px;']https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/crusader-logo.38631/full[/IMG]

Age ⇀ 41 (1978)
Height ⇀ 6'2"
Weight ⇀ 212 lbs
Hair ⇀ Brown
Eyes ⇀ Brown

Suit:
Red
Gold

Powers:
Light Manipulation
Enhanced Speed
Flight

Teams: TBD

Allies: TBD

Enemies: TBD

Summary

Name: Owen James Thorne
Alias: Crusader
Nicknames: Illuminator, The Crusader of Light (Papers)
Alignment: Hero
Species: Metahuman
Born: Citadel City, NY, 1978
Resides: Citadel City, NY

Appearance

Appearance:
Combover-with-Volume-2.jpg
Costume Appearance:
4e46372db4fa8d0b6bb22639fc60ffc5.jpg

Distinguishing Marks: None

Powers/Skills/Equipment

Powers:
  • Light Manipulation (Photon blasts, generation of light from body)
  • Flight
  • Enhanced Speed
Power Drawbacks/Limitations/Weaknesses:
  • The use of his power for too long or pushing them too hard causes Owen's body to heat up, resulting in radiation burns, even death.

Skills: Leadership, conflict resolution, problem solving skills, martial arts training, kenjutsu training (never used to fight crime)

Available Equipment: SARA
  • SARA: Systems Analysis and Repair Algorithms, or ‘SARA’ for short. Designed by James Thorne, SARA is the world's most advanced artificial intelligence. SARA assists Owen in various ways. She is able to hack into security and satellite systems, as well as perform research tasks, and keep Owen informed and alert. Located at Thorne Tower, she is a side-kick, security system, and IT team, all neatly rolled into one sentient machine.

Personal Items: Gold Watch

Biography

Hyperion
My body is broken. My spirit scattered across the stars.

The cold black void approaches our last vestige of hope.

Children of Earth. I offer you the only gift I have to give.

James and Angela
James Thorne and Angela Monroe met while attending Citadel middle school together in the mid-1960s. They became high school sweet hearts and dated throughout college. James earned degrees in programming, mechanical engineering, and business, whilst Angela earned a medical degree. Out of college they married at twenty-six and were ready to settle down and start a life together. Angela began work as a Doctor at Citadel general, and James went to work for Global Tech working in the robotics laboratories. One year later, little Owen was born.

Early Life

James and Angela Thorne gave birth to Owen on April 16th, 1978, at 4:42am; The stroke of dawn. A tiny fragment of something ancient and pure resides within Owen and gives him his meta-human powers.

He grew up an only child of upper-middle class parents in a nice neighborhood of northern Citadel City. He was skinny, weak, and socially awkward for the first twelve years of his life. He didn't have many friends as a result of his withdrawn personality, but at home he had all the love, acceptance and companionship he needed.

When he was nine, James quit his job at Global Tech. The years of conflicting interests and beliefs had pushed James out of the company. The next year he founded a new company with a college friend by the name of Vincent Grimm.

It was through Jame's business associate, Eddie French, that Owen met his best friend, Jacob French. Jacob was a funny, outgoing, tough kid from the east end of Citadel. He provided Owen with a loyal companion and protector when the situation called for it.

Thorne Enterprises

Founded in 1988 by James Thorne and Vincent Grimm. It started with the dilapidated, derelict husk of a building just outside of downtown Citadel. James and Vincent transform what was once an eye-sore along the harbor-front, into a pillar of human advancement. Thorne Enterprises is a multi-faceted company with floors in the fields of research, technology, products, and building contracts. The company also does a lot of work within the city and country, giving back to the people, and trying to assist in solving problems we share as a community and nation.

James and Vincent spend a decade developing state of that art technology, such as the ever-lasting battery, and the highly advanced AI, SARA. They diligently protect this tech from competitors who would seek to a raise market prices.

Owen

The year is 2000. Owen is now twenty-two-years old attending college on the west coast. He is earning degrees in business and programming. For the first time in his life, Owen's light manipulation abilities begin to manifest. Several weeks later, Owen receives a call to return home. James has thrown himself from the balcony of his office in Thorne Tower.

Owen returns to Citadel City to bury his father. He inherits the title of majority share holder of Thorne Enterprises, and reunites with Jacob French, who is now a rookie cop in the Citadel PD. Owen entrusts Jacob with the knowledge of his newly discovered abilities, and together they try to understand and develop them further.

[More to be developed via RP]

Personality/Mentality: Owen is a withdrawn introvert. Bottling up his emotions allows him to avoid them, and focus his energy on the needs of others. He is a true pacifist and peacekeeper. He struggles with the moral complexities of fighting crime, and goes into every situation with a problem solving mentality. Rather than fight the problem, Owen tries to solve it. Like his father, he is a selfless man who thinks only of others in his daily life, and at his job.

As a rookie hero, Owen is humble, peaceful, and lenient with criminals and villains. He receives better press than some other heroes due to his extremely passive style and consideration for the city and public in terms of safety and damage. Owen strives to do the right thing, and is often conflicted when put in dicey, loaded situations where tough choices have to be made.

Owen is a natural leader and humanitarian. His response to distress and suffering is take care of both sides.

Portfolio

Affiliations: TBD

Roleplays: Coming Soon...

Journal Logs

!UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

// THE PHANTOM //

"I do what I do for reasons you couldn't begin to comprehend." −The Phantom

[IMG='width:191px;']https://www.rpnation.com/gallery/phantom-logo1.38645/full[/IMG]

Age ⇀ 62 (1957)
Height ⇀ 5'11"
Weight ⇀ 187lbs
Hair ⇀ Black
Eyes ⇀ Almond

Suit:
Black
Red

Powers:
Psychic Manipulation
Telekinesis

Summary

Name: Vincent Grimm
Alias: The Phantom
Nicknames: The Terror (Papers), The Black Demon (Papers)
Alignment: Villain
Species: Meta-human
Born: Havana, Cuba, 1957
Resides: Citadel City, NY

Appearance

Appearance:
Andy_Garcia.jpg
Costume Appearance:
[IMG='width:329px;']https://drakeiron.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/topeng-11.jpg[/IMG]
13ca0a36bec68395fff2f3254bc67511.jpg

Distinguishing Marks: None

Powers/Skills/Equipment

Powers:
  • Psychic Manipulation (specializes in invoking fear, paranoia, and terror)
  • Telekinesis (able to use his telekinesis to levitate his body, simulating flight)
Power Drawbacks/Limitations/Weaknesses:
  • Maintaining a psychic link to influence an individual takes constant focus and control of his mind and the mind of his target(s).
  • Vincent's psychic influence only takes hold for as long as that person is unaware they are being influenced. For example, one influenced person in a group can be calmed down by nearby allies. Whereas left alone and under his influence, one can easily snowball themselves into a state of total panic.

Skills: Manipulative, deceptive, shinobi training, judo training

Available Equipment: Smoke bombs,

Personal Items: None

Biography

Early Life

Vincent Grimm was born in Havana, Cuba in 1957. He was raised among six siblings. Four brothers and two sisters. A middle child with average grades, and an average personality. He lived a modest Cuban life until the manifestation of his psychic abilities at the age of seven. When word of his powers spread throughout Havana, it rattled the non-meta community.

Only months after the rumors had begun circulating, men dressed in black masks and clothing came into Vincent's family home and took him away.

The Temple of Shadow

Life at the temple was a nightmare for a young Vincent. He had been snatched from his family in the middle of the night. Taken to a strange place and held captive. But like any recruit of the Shadow Temple, they broke him given time. Through beatings, psychological torture, and manipulation, they slowly sculpted a loyal, disciplined weapon of shadow.

Within a year, Vincent was beginning to learn how to use his abilities, as well as training in the arts of shinobi, judo, and kenjutsu. By the age of twelve, Vincent was a promising young Shadow Shinobi student, and was selected to made the journey to Japan and train at the head Temple.

Vincent spent six years in Japan, mastery the way of the Temple of Shadow. When he was eighteen, he was deployed into the field and sent to America, where he would receive an education and begin his assignment as a Shinobi Mole.

Thorne Enterprises

Founded in 1988 by James Thorne and Vincent Grimm. It started with the dilapidated, derelict husk of a building just outside of downtown Citadel. James and Vincent transform what was once an eye-sore along the harbor-front, into a pillar of human advancement. Thorne Enterprises is a multi-faceted company with floors in the fields of research, technology, products, and building contracts. The company also does a lot of work within the city and country, giving back to the people, and trying to assist in solving problems we share as a community and nation.

James and Vincent spend a decade developing state of that art technology, such as the ever-lasting battery, and the highly advanced AI, SARA. They diligently protect this tech from competitors who would seek to a raise market prices.

After the shocking suicide of James Thorne, Vincent remained COO of Thorne Enterprises, working alongside Owen.

Personality/Mentality: Vincent is a calculated introvert.He is highly intelligent, deceptive, and manipulative. The thick web of deceits and mechanisms make it difficult to ever feel like you fully understand him. An enigmatic riddle of a man.

Vincent is a confident, serious individual who is disciplined, focused, and well put together.

Portfolio

Affiliations: Temple of Shadow

Roleplays: Coming Soon...

Journal Logs

! UNDER CONSTRUCTION !

Other roles available within the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back