• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mythguard: Tales of Arcadia (Trollhunters RP)

thebigbadwolfy

just a stranger
5f01ce69bdbc5a7c32c9fc3b3f3ffb18.jpg

SPOILERS FOR TROLLHUNTERS AND POTENTIALLY 3BELOW

--

After the fall of Gunmar, Arcadia has returned to its sleepy town ways. All is well what with the trolls, protected by the trollhunter, safely make their way across the country. There is nothing to worry about anymore. At least, not for awhile.
A year passes, free of any troubles. Then whispers begin. There is a troll, someone elder and powerful, on the hunt for ancient artifacts. His servants call him Azwilde, Render of Flesh and Stone. No one is certain why he seeks these items, but surely no good can come from it when his servants are willing to kill both trolls and humans to collect.
But there is one thing Azwilde wants more than anything else. Something lost to time, almost every legend of it scrubbed from history. An item of such immense power, that predates even Merlin and Morgana: the Lux Infitum. A magical book said to be neverending, with pages that rewrite themselves and passages that change for each eye that passes over them. It collects knowledge forever.
And it's just landed in the hands of a few teenagers.

--
Welcome! So, as you can see, this is a roleplay that will be set in the trollhunters universe. Specifically, the setting is Arcadia after the trolls have left and the death of Gunmar. While canon characters do still exist and I wouldn't mind them being RPed, the focus will be a group of teenagers- human, changelings, and trolls alike -that stumble across an ancient, magical book and must use it to protect trollkind.

A big part of this roleplay will also be the revival of trollmarket, with the book leading the way, and sending our group of intrepid heroes on adventures.

In terms of expectations, I'd like people to post at least once a week and 1-4 paragraphs per post. Obviously, ajdust to the situation, but I'd like something of substance! Characters with depth are always preferable. I'm looking for about 3 or 5 people, depending on how much interest there is.

Last edited:
Honestly, considering the average size of a tales of arcadia main character group, we could make this work with only three people.

I mean if yall are down, i can try and have a cs page up by tomorrow (unless you guys would prefer these be done through discord considering theres only 3 of us!)

I know this is a little outdated but would anyone be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back