• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mystic's Fandom Search!

Hi everyone! Mystic Butterfly here! I took a break from RPNation for a while, but I'm back and ready to delve into some fandom roleplays! Below I will list the fandoms that I would like to roleplay. Please take some time and read through it~

My Hero Academia
Hetalia
Black Butler
Ouran High School Host Club
Steins;Gate
Diabolik Lovers
Mystic Messenger

Now that fandoms are out of the way, I will now list my rules!

1. Please write at least 3 sentences per reply. Don't expect me to carry the story all by myself. Be creative!

2. Write in literate form. That means no use *asteriks* or -dashes- for actions. Pretend you're writing a story.

3. Have proper grammar. A few mistakes here and there is fine, but make sure it's readable.

4. Be patient for replies. I have a busy schedule these days so I may not always reply lightning quick. I will often tell you if I cannot be on, but sometimes I will forget. Also, I have ADHD so I will often go for long periods of time without answering. If I'm gone for more than three days, please bump me.

That should be all! Please comment or message me if you're interested in roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back