• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FuzzySheep12

I'm just chill'n
I will fill this page out better tonight but the just of it is that this is a school for anyone if you want a fandom character if you want an OC if you want to make up something right off the top of your head at the moment. this is the school where you can do that. I'd prefer that you keep it so it's not OP but anyone is accepted here. This school will move through classes every couple days, announcement for sleeping and waking up will be made by the principal. And I will be giving a cookie or something for accepted characters. So if you are interested come join!!

Spots will be opened for teachers soon and then this rp will get started!

Students will either willingly come or be kidnapped, they will arrive on the front lawn with a massive banner over the front of school saying welcome students. This is a generic hero/villain school but no major fight between good and evil forces is occurring, the students are just learning how to harness their powers and what they wish to do with them.

I will come back to set up this entire thing soon. Also youngest age for your character is going to be 14 oldest is however old depending on character.

I am! just a question, once the teacher roles are open are they allowed to have abilities? Assuming I would be allowed to attempt to fill a teacher role.

Ok cool! I'm going to start making the rp things but not untill I have a couple more people this needs to be as big as I can get it first!

Great I didn't expect many ppl to be interested!! The RP doesn't have an official start date yet but it will once we hit about 8 people from them on it will still be open unless we hit an excessive amount of people.

Last edited:
Great I didn't expect many ppl to be interested!! The RP doesn't have an official start date yet but it will once we hit about 8 people from them on it will still be open unless we hit an excessive amount of people.

Basic starting stuff up so you can chat with one another or yeah that's about it atm.

I’m gonna post a CS hopefully today. I’m probably gonna make a girl and maybe two to three guys. Seems like there’s a lot more girls lol

I believe I am ready to start! Anyone may join in at anytime! I mean kidnappings could happen all year long,right ..or I guess they could also enroll..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back