Video Games Mystic Messenger RP

f1o4ting

Hello there, reader!

Thank-you for taking the time to open this thread and explore. I'm a new member here, and though I am still in the middle of playing Mystic Messenger, I'm completely enamored! So much so that I was inspired to feel the characters and the story with fellow fans and open up an RP. While I am very new to this site, I can RP well. I'm comfortable with whatever format works best for the group rather than simply me and OCs are welcome besides the canon/main cast. I also have no problems playing any of the canon characters from the game, I do feel that I would be more IC as Luciel/707 or Yoosung, but if there's a particular character that anyone wants to play, we can talk more about that when the time comes. :closed eyes open smile:

Lastly, since there's only me so far right now, I don't have an SL prepared yet, but as soon as I see that there are other people interested in partaking in the RP, we can talk about SLs, some rules and boundaries, and whatnot that can make us all comfortable. I hope many of you will be interested enough to come back to me! :3:

canon MC: open
OCs: open and welcomed
Luciel 707: up for discussion
Jumin Han: open
Yoosung: up for discussion
Zen: open
V: open
Unknown: open
Jaehee Kang: girlonthemoon

Ships:
Any are welcomed and encouraged! Don't be shy, there's no judgment here. ;)

Last edited:
I would honestly love to spoil stuff on Unknown and his name and his relations... but that would be terrible of me.

My bae's are Jumin and Unknown (is refraining from saying his real name)

But, yeah. I'm interested in playing an OC.

Hello there! :D

LOL. It's alright. I got spoiled. D'::closedeyescryingfrown::closed eyes open smile: I know Unknown's real name.... and his relation to 707... It's too late for me... </3 In any case, I'm thrilled at your interest! Please tell me about your OC~?

Hello there! :D

LOL. It's alright. I got spoiled. D'::closedeyescryingfrown::closed eyes open smile: I know Unknown's real name.... and his relation to 707... It's too late for me... </3 In any case, I'm thrilled at your interest! Please tell me about your OC~?
I see. That's awesome. :)

My OC is basically a criminal. He's a thief, and steals stuff. He's a laid back and chill guy, and really witty as well. He's sarcastic and snide, and he's heartless, basically. He has Philophobia, the fear of falling in or being in love. This is just a short summary.

Totally digging it. Hmmm... if you wanted to keep the RP in a canon direction, we could have your OC take the place of the MC? He'd be trapped in Rika's apartment once he set foot inside of it, and then, eventually/possibly wind up tangled between Jumin and Unknown. Or we could take the approach of an AU? One possibility of an AU that came to me was your OC having distant relation to Jaehee and having only her as an emergency contact when he gets hospitalized for a scheme gone wrong, and because of her reluctance to face him in particular, Jumin would take it upon himself to do his assistant the favor of visiting and helping him out, goes from there?

Totally digging it. Hmmm... if you wanted to keep the RP in a canon direction, we could have your OC take the place of the MC? He'd be trapped in Rika's apartment once he set foot inside of it, and then, eventually/possibly wind up tangled between Jumin and Unknown. Or we could take the approach of an AU? One possibility of an AU that came to me was your OC having distant relation to Jaehee and having only her as an emergency contact when he gets hospitalized for a scheme gone wrong, and because of her reluctance to face him in particular, Jumin would take it upon himself to do his assistant the favor of visiting and helping him out, goes from there?
I see. I like the Canon version better. I don't know.. it just has class in it, y'know? xD Wdyt?

I agree on that one. Besides it being more eventful and fun as canon, it's so interesting to explore the effects of one single change in the original story. Remember when they asked the MC if she was really a girl? I put the boy answer and their reactions cracked me up! Talk about headbanging the fourth wall.

Another thing is, with my AU idea, I feel that the two of us would take on various characters, and we'd feel it become dry and lacking. For the canon idea to work, we are going to need more members of our congregation. :closed eyes open smile: But until then, we can only make discussion and arrangements. Is that okay?

I agree on that one. Besides it being more eventful and fun as canon, it's so interesting to explore the effects of one single change in the original story. Remember when they asked the MC if she was really a girl? I put the boy answer and their reactions cracked me up! Talk about headbanging the fourth wall.

Another thing is, with my AU idea, I feel that the two of us would take on various characters, and we'd feel it become dry and lacking. For the canon idea to work, we are going to need more members of our congregation. :closed eyes open smile: But until then, we can only make discussion and arrangements. Is that okay?
Yep~ Totally~ :D

Cool. I'll start the quoting in case more people decide to join our cult RP discussion! Got a name for your OC? Btw, how many routes have you gone through? I'm barely finishing off Yoosung's in my second run. D': I feel bad that I'm not that up-to-par in gameplay, but I'll make up for it by researching spoilers and future interactions. I don't mind one bit. :)

Cool. I'll start the quoting in case more people decide to join our cult RP discussion! Got a name for your OC? Btw, how many routes have you gone through? I'm barely finishing off Yoosung's in my second run. D': I feel bad that I'm not that up-to-par in gameplay, but I'll make up for it by researching spoilers and future interactions. I don't mind one bit. :)
My OC's name was originally Fay Wight, but I need to change it to fit the Korean plot xD I've gone through a few routes, like BDSM Jumins and Yandere Yoosung's, and even Saeyoung's route.

My OC's name was originally Fay Wight, but I need to change it to fit the Korean plot xD I've gone through a few routes, like BDSM Jumins and Yandere Yoosung's, and even Saeyoung's route.

I could help you out with the naming if you want? I know that feel. The struggle to find the right name. T-T I think that's why I'm lazy when it comes to making OCs, and I just slip into one already out there. Lmao.

You did Saeyoung's route?! I can only imagine how magical it must have been.... (low-key relieved that you're a verified Jumin lover). I hope my nosiness doesn't annoy you too much, but you mentioned wanting to do another RP with card motifs from before, and you threw me back to another otome that's a mobile app! Have you ever heard of Amnesia? All five of the male love interests reflect one of the card motifs:

1522605736516.png

1522605763471.png

ow magical it must have been.... (low-key relieved that you're a verified Jumin lover). I hope my nosiness doesn't annoy you too much, but you mentioned wanting to do another RP with card motifs from before, and you threw me back to another otome that's a mobile app! Have you ever heard of Amnesia? All five of the male love interests reflect one of the card motifs:
I've heard of it, but I've only seen the anime.. ^^;

I've heard of it, but I've only seen the anime.. ^^;

If you liked the anime, then I'm sure you'll love the game. :) I think it goes more in-depth to how the card motifs reflects the characters and all of that. Sorry for my late reply, as a notorious asocial person irl I am prone to being dragged out from time to time. T-T Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back